+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: New wikileaks story is huge..I suggest if you are interested to pay close attention!!

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks

Default Re: New wikileaks story is huge..I suggest if you are interested to pay close attenti

From a recent release of leaks there are a few emails concerning this topic.

Release Julian Assange: sealed indictment

http://www.wikileaks.org/gifiles/rel...ndictment.html
    Last edited by Anam Cara; 9th March 2012 at 03:15.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

jaybee (9th March 2012), Kimberley (9th March 2012), Mike (9th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

Default Re: New wikileaks story is huge..I suggest if you are interested to pay close attenti

What can I say?

Transcript: Julian Assange on ABC Radio, 9 March 2012

http://mmcetera.blogspot.com/2012/03...abc-radio.html

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

jaybee (9th March 2012), Kimberley (9th March 2012), Mike (9th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Ron Paul giving his support to patriotic whistleblowers.....

I can see why Ron Paul is so popular in America and also why there is going to be such a monumental struggle to try and get him into office.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Anam Cara (10th March 2012), aquamarine (15th March 2012), Kimberley (14th March 2012), Referee (9th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Perhaps, the more that is publicised over the net constantly about how "illegal" the attempt by Sweden/America for the extradition of Assange the less chance of it happening for the gobal uproar when even more insidious things are brought to light from more emails of Stratfor. Sometimes it only takes a few more viewing this stuff who say "enough" of this corruption and an unstoppable avalanche starts to roll.

"Question from the audience [me]: “Has the Swedish prosecution given reasons why they cannot ask Assange the questions over the phone or some other medium?”

Robertson: “No they have not. There is no doubt that Mr. Assange is willing to answer questions. He waited in Sweden for six weeks waiting to be interrogated [...] He offered to talk to them from Britain by telephone or Skype or by any number of means and the Swedish prosecutor refused [...] The Swedish prosecutor takes the view that when [and if] he returns to Sweden [...] he should not get bail [...] and [that] he should be tried in secret, because in Sweden these cases are tried in secret.” [Gasps from the audience.] “There will be a whole host of other issues, but it’s not particularly germane to the WikiLeaks issues themselves.”

http://www.douglaslucas.com/blog/201...kileaks-wltex/
    Last edited by Anam Cara; 10th March 2012 at 09:28.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

Jay (12th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Speaking about Africa and China and the US and ....why there is so much terrorism in a good part of Africa and backed by who and why they are allowed to do what they do for so long....

Africa’s top military security expert Eeben Barlow wrote in 2009 that 'the United States lags behind China in their battle for African oil…

US Africom marine weapons trailing to Senegalese commandos Dakar May 5 2009Published in May 23 2009 - republished in March 2012 - --

"Living in South Africa, I watch with morbid fascination at how the US and China are racing to recapture Africa – the US with AFRICOM and China with business development and investment. Africa, despite its many problems, is increasingly becoming of more strategic interest and importance to both the US and China,” writes top African military-security expert Eeben Barlow.
    Africom picture May 5 2009: US Marine provides weapons training to Senegalese commandos. Barlow warns that US representatives often know next to nothing about Africa, and thus can do much more harm than good…
    Barlow writes: “Whereas the approaches these two nations (China and the USA) are following differ vastly routes, their ultimate aim is the same: control over Africa’s strategic resources – especially oil reserves.”

“The U.S Africa Command (AFRICOM), established in October 2007, is described as being a Unified Combatant Command of the US Department of Defence and is responsible for US military operations and military relations with 53 African nations. This overtly aggressive entrance into Africa has been criticised by many African governments.”

more http://censorbugbear-reports.blogspo...ttle-over.html

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

Jay (12th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Soooo....it's not only the US and China interested in African oil Sweden too has a smarmy past with Africa and oil as well. Here's a 102 page document for those with the interest and patience to read this or scim it . Sweden's squeaky clean image is somewhat tarnished for all the devious behind the scenes corruption the corporate rich there are responsible for.

http://www.ecosonline.org/reports/20...lreportweb.pdf #svpol #lundin

12. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Colum Kenny: We need global treaties to match world realities

Considerations of jurisdiction and criminality are unclear in cyberspace, writes Colum Kenny

Sunday March 11 2012

You cAN commit a crime in the US without ever leaving Ireland. And you could find yourself being airlifted to America, shackled and jailed for it.

Two Irish students, Donncha O Cearbhaill and Darren Martyn, were last week indicted in their absence in New York for crimes of hacking that they allegedly committed while sitting at computers in Ireland. They are being depicted as players in an informal network of anonymous hackers who target global commercial and political interests "for a laugh". The two, from Offaly and Galway respectively, now face the prospect of possible arrest and deportation to the United States, with no trial of the full facts here and with bail denied there. They could serve 10 years in a US prison.

Their cases raise serious questions for anyone using a computer in Ireland for purposes that may be illegal elsewhere. And they pose a problem for Irish courts. Earlier this month, the Irish Supreme Court refused to extradite Ian Bailey to France partly because the crime in connection with which the French wish to question him was not committed in France.

If O Cearbhaill and Martyn did commit a crime, on which side of the Atlantic was it committed if they never left their Irish computer terminals? The Americans claim that the two students hacked a system ultimately based in the USA (even if that fact was not always obvious) and that they should be tried and jailed there.

A number of people have been controversially removed from Britain to the United States in recent years, under the 2003 US-UK Extradition Treaty. Just last week, a 65-year-old English businessman, Chris Tappin, was flown from London to Texas on charges of selling batteries to Iran for military use in contravention of US law. He found himself chained hand and foot in a US court that refused him bail.

Even more controversial has been the case of Londoner Garry McKinnon, who has Asperger Syndrome and who claims that he was merely searching for evidence of UFOs from outer space when, in 2002, he hacked into Nasa and Pentagon computers. He has been fighting extradition ever since, demanding the right to be tried in Britain, where any sentence is likely to be shorter than in the US and where the prison regime would be less tough on him.

British Prime Minister David Cameron last week said his government would undertake a "proper, sober, thoughtful review" of the US-UK extradition treaty.

The charges against McKinnon and the Irish students blow apart any fiction that the internet or cyberspace is a realm beyond regulation or control. Every site is ultimately located somewhere, and not always where you think. Global treaties are now needed to match global realities and to protect copyright, privacy or other legitimate interests in ways that are compatible with the rights of the individual and of democratic states.

One of the charges against the two Irish students indicted last week relates to a Fine Gael website, which it turns out was hosted on an American server. This gives US authorities a foothold in prosecuting Irish people in that jurisdiction.

Other reported charges against those indicted in New York last week are more serious, involving the commercial interests of services such as Visa, MasterCard and PayPal that were allegedly targeted because they refused to process payments to Wikileaks following Julian Assange's decision to release US military data on that site. Fox Broadcasting too was targeted.

O Cearbhaill is also said to have accessed at least one garda email, with the US angle being that this allegedly allowed him to hack a call between the gardai and US authorities.

Irish extradition law currently appears to be more conservative than that in the United Kingdom. In the absence of a treaty similar to that with London, US authorities may find it more difficult to get their way here than they have in a number of British cases.

For one thing, under existing guidelines, an Irish person will only be surrendered to the requesting country if the person is definitely being put on trial. This proved crucial in the recent attempts by France to extradite Ian Bailey, when the Irish Supreme Court decided that a decision to charge someone with an offence is not the same as a decision to try that person.

It is further necessary for French, US or other authorities to establish that the offence of which the wanted person is accused is also an offence under Irish law. The test of dual criminality is whether or not the acts constituting the conduct of the accused would have been criminal if committed here.

But if that turns out to be the case, the court must then decide where the offence itself was actually committed. This is a complex question in the age of the internet when online services are accessed in one country but reach your computer from or through a range of other states.

And if an Irish judge finds that an alleged offence has seemingly been committed here as well as in another country, he or she may insist that any possible trial takes place in Ireland. This happened in the recent High Court decision to refuse the extradition of Sean Garland, 78, to the USA for allegedly conspiring with Russians and North Koreans to circulate counterfeit dollars.

The prospect of being snatched from your home and rendered abroad to face charges in a foreign country is clearly problematic, not least where some of those countries have legal and political systems very different from those of Ireland.

And while the United States has many similarities to Ireland, its legal and prison systems can be much tougher than those in Europe. It may also deem some actions criminal that are legitimate elsewhere, not least in respect to carrying on business with states that the US had deemed unacceptable trading partners for various reasons.

And this raises the question of how amenable the United States is to reciprocal arrangements. In his judgement in the Supreme Court in Ian Bailey's case, Judge Adrian Hardiman expressed the opinion that it was "more than doubtful that France would deliver a person to Ireland if the situation were reversed".

The US itself has demonstrated resistance to the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court, objecting to the exposure of nationals of non-party states to its rule and insisting that its jurisdiction should be secondary to national jurisdictions.

If Donncha O Cearbhaill and Darren Martyn do ever see the inside of a US court, their appearance there is likely to have been preceded by a long and complex legal wrangle here about the right of US authorities to take them to America.

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/co...s-3046239.html

13. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Here's another article questioning extradition to America and brings up good points about defining the rules so that they don't favor America with all its ridiculous dictorial and tyyrannical laws. It seems the corporate American gov feels that it rules the world. Annie Machon puts it differently then me and not quite as bluntly.

The Extradition Farce - why the delay in reform?

Outrage continues to swell about the peremptory extradition of British citizens to face trial on tenuous charges abroad.

Thanks to the tireless campaigning of distraught family members, a growing anger in the UK press, and indignant questions and debates in Parliament - even our somnambulant MPs have roused themselves to state that Something Must be Done - the Extradition Act 2003 is now centre stage, and reform of the law will no doubt occur at some point.

As there is a growing consensus, why the delay? I have a theory, but first let's review some of the most troubling recent cases.

Janis_SharpThe case that really brought the issue to widespread public attention is the decade-long extradition battle of Gary McKinnon. With this sword of Damocles hanging over his head for so long, poor Gary has already effectively served a 10-year sentence, uncertain of his future and unable to work in his chosen profession. Thanks to the indefatigable campaigning of his mother, Janis Sharp, his case has received widespread support from the media and politicians alike.

Despite this the Home Secretary, Theresa May (who has recently been working so hard in Jordan to protect the rights of Abu Qatada), has dragged her feet abominably over making a decision about whether Gary should be extradited to the US to face a possible 70-year prison sentence - even though the UK investigation into his alleged crime was abandoned way back in 2002.

Julia_and Richard_OdwyerThen there is the more recent case of student Richard O'Dwyer, wanted in the US even though he lives in the UK and has broken no British laws. He is facing a 10 year maximum security sentence if extradited. Once again, his mother, Julia, is tirelessly fighting and campaigning for her son.

Most recently, Chris Tappin, a retired businessman and golf club president, has been shipped off to a Texas high security penitentiary following what sounds like a US entrapment operation (a technique not legally admissable in UK courts), and faces a 35 year sentence if convicted.

Chris_and_Elaine_TappinDespite having turned himself in, this elderly gent, who walks with the aid of a cane, is considered such a flight risk that he was last week denied bail. Once again, his wife Elaine has come out fighting.

My heart goes out to all these women, and I salute their tenacity and bravery. I remember living through a similar, if mercifully briefer, four months back in 1998 when the UK government tried and failed to extradite David Shayler from France to the UK to stand trial for a breach of the OSA. I remember with crystal clarity the shock of the arrest, the fear when he disappeared into a foreign legal system without trace, the anguish about his life in an alien prison.

Sunday_Times_Paris_98And I remember the frightening moment when I realised I had to step up and fight for him - the legal case, dealing with MPs and the endless media work, including the terror of live TV interviews. And all this when you are worried sick about the fate of a loved one. Shall I just say it was a steep learning curve?

In the wake of the recent extradition cases, there have been questions in Parliament, motions, debates, reviews (Download Review), and there is an ongoing push for an urgent need for reform. And no doubt this will come, in time.

So why the delay? Why not change the law now, and prevent McKinnon, O'Dywer and many others being sacrificed on the American legal altar - the concept of "judicial rendition", as I have mentioned before.

Well, I have a theory, one derived from personal experience. The British media - most notably the Daily Mail - inveigh against the unilateral extradition of UK citizens to the USA's brutal prison regime. There is also some concern about extradition to other European jurisdictions - usually on the fringes to the south and east of the continent, regions where the British seem to have a visceral fear of corrupt officials and kangaroo courts.

But what many commentators seem to miss is the crucial legal connection - the extradition arrangements that ensure Brits can be shipped off to the US and many other legal banana republics comparable legal systems to face outrageous sentences are, in fact, embedded within the Extradition Act 2003. This is the act that enshrined the power of the European Arrest Warrant, the the act that was rushed through Parliament in the midst of the post-9/11 terrorism flap.

And, of course, this is the very act that is currently being used and abused to extradite Julian Assange to Sweden merely for police questioning (he has not even been charged with any crime), whence he can be "temporarily surrendered" to the delights of the US judicial process. Hmm, could this possibly be the reason for the delay in reforming the Act?

Assange_Supreme_CourtLet me guess, you think this is beginning to sound a bit tin-foil hat? Surely it is inconceivable that the British politicians and judges would delay righting a flagrant legal wrong that manifestly results in innocent people being unjustly extradited and prosecuted? Surely our government would move swiftly to protect its citizens?

As I mentioned, my theory stems from personal experience. Once again delving into the mists of time, in 1997 David Shayler blew the whistle on the wrongful conviction on terrorist charges of two innocent Palestinian students, Samar Alami and Jawad Botmeh. Their lawyer, the excellent Gareth Peirce, was immediately on the case, but the UK government dragged its heels for a year. Why?

During that time, the UK government tried to have Shayler extradited from France to the UK to stand trial. Government lawyers were confident of victory and delayed a decision on the students' appeal against their convictions until the whistleblower was safely incarcerated in HMP Belmarsh, awaiting trial.

Except it all went wrong, and the French freed Shayler for being manifestly a political whistleblower, which in their legal opinion was not an extradictable offence. Only at that point did the UK government lawyers begin to work with Peirce on the Palestinian case, details of which can be found here.

Christine_AssangeSo my theory is that the UK is dragging its feet about reforming the preposterous Extradition Act until it has Assange safely over in Sweden. However, they may be counting their chickens prematurely - and they should never, ever overlook the determination of the campaigning mother, in this case Christine Assange.

But in the meantime, while the UK continues to prostitute itself to the USA, how many more innocent people will have to suffer unjust and unjustifiable extradition?

http://www.anniemachon.com/annie_mac...in-reform.html

14. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Assange is wanted in Sweden for false trumped up charges of rape and sexual molestation. None of them are true. This is the country they want to extridict him too that lets real perverts get away with it. Look at this. Sweden's judicial system is a joke.

District court 'forgot' child porn crime case

A 34-year-old man under suspicion of aggravated child porn offences after police confiscated 13,000 child porn images from his computer was never called to trial, as the court in southern Sweden forgot about him.

http://www.anniemachon.com/annie_mac...in-reform.html

15. Link to Post #90
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Pilger and Assange, The Theatre of the Absurd
    Quote Conflict for Profit? Nothing So Innocent!

by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

I woke up today faced with a John Pilger piece defending Julian Assange. I had heard Pilger speak in Australia, at what was supposed to be a peace conference. I thought the crowd was going to get torches and pitchforks and begin killing Muslims almost immediately.

I was puzzled. There was something enigmatic, more likely something that didn’t pass the ”sniff test” going on here.

Simply put, if Pilger told me the sun was out and it was nice outside, I would get a flashlight and umbrella. Assange was, long ago, exposed as a professional stooge of intelligence agencies.

Then, why would someone try to resurrect him? Do we all forget that two consistent tales Assange stuck with were that 9/11 investigations are a waste of time and that all Muslims are evil. It took us 15 seconds to pick out Assange as publicist for war, an agent provacateur and narcissist. Our first assessment is that he is an unofficial spokesman for Israel’s Mossad.

We were proven right over and over as the months went on.

Frankly, I find Brevik, the madman murder of Norway and Assange interchangeable. Brevik, we are told anyway, is insane, another “lone gunman” with dozens of invisible accomplices as usual. How different is Assange?

He and Murdoch and the aristocracy of liars and manipulators who took the wonderful concept of Wikileaks and turned it inside out, a tool for inserting war mongering tales, hate and prejudice packaged with just enough sugar to fool the blind….
    Wikileaks, carefully edited, selected, much invented, censored, twisted and then turned to the use of the mainstream media that it was intended to debunk. It is amazing how liberals and progressives will buy “leaks” that are purely ultra-right wing, obviously fabricated and are invariable racist and pro-war. Assange makes Dick Cheney look like an angel.

Now Assange is a victim again, Pilger, so many others that supposedly spend their lives in utterly useless attempts to defend Palestine. Thus the partnership shows up again, Pilger and Netanyahu’s hero, Assange, hand in hand, the defender of Israeli apartheid joined at the hip with the “glamourboy” antizionist.

Like we aren’t supposed to notice.

When will the Palestinians, so long exploited, come to realize that so many of their friends and supporters were carefully appointed as their spokesmen by those who are murdering them too?

Is the irony too much?
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/03...of-the-absurd/

Critical thinking is hard..... but usualy, nothing easy is ever good or with out strings attached.....
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Mad Hatter (14th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

It is obvious to me that it is Gordon Duff who is the 'professional stooge of intelligence agencies'...

IMO....like Alex Jones his job is to press buttons and appear to be on 'our side'..but ultimately is there to control and mislead.

Mind games.

WikiLeaks is a threat to the establishment that thrives on secrecy.... and Gordon Duff is there to try and counter-act that. To try and turn people against Assange.

Just a minimal amount of critical thinking will tell you that, Target.

The article you have posted.....is.....twaddle.....pure and simple. And exposes Duff, not Assange.

And while we are on the subject....

This is an inteview that John Pilger did with Julian Assange.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Anam Cara (15th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #92
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

It is obvious to me that it is Gordon Duff who is the 'professional stooge of intelligence agencies'...

IMO....like Alex Jones his job is to press buttons and appear to be on 'our side'..but ultimately is there to control and mislead.

Mind games.

WikiLeaks is a threat to the establishment that thrives on secrecy.... and Gordon Duff is there to try and counter-act that. To try and turn people against Assange.

Just a minimal amount of critical thinking will tell you that, Target.

The article you have posted.....is.....twaddle.....pure and simple. And exposes Duff, not Assange.

And while we are on the subject....

This is an inteview that John Pilger did with Julian Assange.

I take issue with some of Duff's deductions, but not his integrity. Assange has failed the 9/11 test. When one knows what to look for in other matters beside 9/11 it is so obvious who he works for, IMO. The Statfor one was very subtle and showed some real effort at not being obvious and shine the light elsewhere. It is not for me to really try and make points or change minds. Perception shapes reality and we all get what we deserve. If you find some comfort in my being lost in delusion, it is my pleasure to accommodate, in this instance.

20. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Duff and Assange make a good duo. Who knows but them themselves who is speaking the truth. I don't know. I don't trust Assange.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

21. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Duff and Assange make a good duo. Who knows but them themselves who is speaking the truth. I don't know. I don't trust Assange.
    The PTB, the Establishment, the Status Quo don't trust him either...thats why they are trying to 'get him' and that's why Bradley Manning is in prison and probably will be for the rest of his life.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Anam Cara (15th March 2012), bennycog (24th March 2012), Kimberley (14th March 2012)

23. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    I take issue with some of Duff's deductions, but not his integrity.

I've said what I think of him .....and so I must disagree...I don't think he has integrity.

I think he's one to watch out for. Genuine conspiracy forum members are sitting ducks for the like of him...IMO.

But I don't actually think too many people are fooled by him.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Anam Cara (15th March 2012), bennycog (24th March 2012), Kimberley (14th March 2012)

25. Link to Post #96
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    I take issue with some of Duff's deductions, but not his integrity.

I've said what I think of him .....and so I must disagree...I don't think he has integrity.

I think he's one to watch out for. Genuine conspiracy forum members are sitting ducks for the like of him...IMO.

But I don't actually think too many people are fooled by him.

It is hard to fool a fool.

26. Link to Post #97
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    The PTB, the Establishment, the Status Quo don't trust him either...thats why they are trying to 'get him' and that's why Bradley Manning is in prison and probably will be for the rest of his life.
    if this were true why would wiki leaks be covered by the 6 media corporations that feed TV watchers their propaganda?

that is the first (of MANY) redflags for me... and its a HUGE one.

but clearly there is a strongly held belief & I have learned its really pointless to dialogue when that is the case, we all have to find our own path through this mess.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

modwiz (14th March 2012), Referee (15th March 2012)

28. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anam Cara (here)
    This is from Kerry's Blog and helped me to understand the rumor that Wikileaks supports the Mossad as an undercover operation. The rumor was started by a CIA agent so his intention is rather obvious and bias being that we can see who he works for.

"After Gordon Duff's effort to shift the attention away from Stratfor and emphasizing the possible ties from Wikileaks to Israeli intelligence... these releases are ongoing.

Considering Duff is CIA where does that put one in reference to the truth on whether Wikileaks releases are unaltered? Hard to say. But this much is clear. Duff went out of his way to head off the blow to Stratfor in his recent Veteran's Today article."

Kerry

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02...-busted-again/

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

Duff is CIA , being that disqualifies him for what he says about Assange given his bias and prejudiced viewpoint. What is so difficult to understand about this?

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

bennycog (24th March 2012), Referee (15th March 2012)

30. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Quote Posted by Sirius White (here)
    They are putting on a very elaborate "play" for you all people.

One hell of an Opening Scene....don't you think?

Very much so, they are "playing" with people's lives.

31. Link to Post #100
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

Thank you for pointing this out to everyone here.The bottom line is ..... I have never seen anyone or any group or any true enemy of the globalists that receives so much mainstream media coverage.We must ask ourselves why the globalist owned and controlled world mainstream media would give Assange such a forum. Readers' Choice for TIME magazine's 2010 Person of the Year, the 2011 Sydney Peace Foundation gold medal and the 2011 Martha Gellhorn Prize for Journalism.Snorre Valen, a Norwegian parliamentarian, nominated him for the 2011 Nobel Peace Prize.Remember who controls all of these awards and the media sources that plug them.The 2009 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to U.S. President Barack Obama "for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between people." The Norwegian Nobel Committee announced the award on October 9, 2009, citing Obama's promotion of nuclear nonproliferation and a "new climate" in international relations fostered by Obama, especially in reaching out to the Muslim world.
    Obama is the fourth U.S. President to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, after Theodore Roosevelt in 1906 and Woodrow Wilson 1919 both of whom received the award during their terms.Then you have Jimmy Carter in 2002, who received the award 21 years after leaving office.We can't forget the great former Vice President Al Gore was a co-winner with the U.N.'s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change in2007.These people are heros.I don't know what the world would do without these great heros and patriots.
    In 2010, a European Arrest Warrant was issued for Assange in relation to allegations of rape and sexual assault by two women in Sweden. Assange was arrested and after ten days in Wandsworth prison where he came out with a press release almost every hour on the hour which was broadcasted all over the world by mainstream media.They always mix truths in with the poison while they are setting us up.Its the bait they feed everyone.I have realized something very important.What ever evil agenda they hatch, they always have to make us pay them with our own money to finance our own demise.Think about it.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

modwiz (5th June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5