+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stephen Bassett | Disclosure Petition II, The Rockefeller Initiative, Feb. 28, 2012

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,200 times in 3,313 posts

Default Re: Stephen Bassett | Disclosure Petition II, The Rockefeller Initiative, Feb. 28, 20

Honestly, anything with a Rockefeller hand on it, is not a good thing....Warning bells should be going off in your heads....

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Stephen Bassett | Disclosure Petition II, The Rockefeller Initiative, Feb. 28, 20

So I anxiously signed it the first time expecting to be let down. What I wasn't expecting was a complete denial in the most ludicrous sense.
    "There has NEVER been ANY CREDIBLE evidence...." Excuse me?
    So, in other words, all those generals and colonels who have testified were NEVER CREDIBLE?
    WTF?
    And after that retarded denial, and now that they have my email, I get emails from Obama asking for my support.

Yeah, aha, that is totally going to happen!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Billy (5th March 2012), Fundy Gemini (5th March 2012), Maia Gabrial (5th March 2012)

4. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,123 times in 259 posts

I just finished Col. John Alexanders book ( UFO Myths & Realities ) a few weeks ago,
    and EVEN HE says there is a REAL phenomenon that seriously needs to be addressed.
    --♥--
    2 All

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fundy Gemini For This Post:

Billy (5th March 2012), Intranuclear (5th March 2012)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,604 times in 2,553 posts

Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    So I anxiously signed it the first time expecting to be let down. What I wasn't expecting was a complete denial in the most ludicrous sense.
    "There has NEVER been ANY CREDIBLE evidence...." Excuse me?
    So, in other words, all those generals and colonels who have testified were NEVER CREDIBLE?
    WTF?
    And after that retarded denial, and now that they have my email, I get emails from Obama asking for my support.

Yeah, aha, that is totally going to happen!
    You forgot to untick the email notification box then. you can go back and sort that out.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,030 times in 934 posts

In the year 2012 we are still signing petitions, really? I would not give my energy away so freely to them.

8. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,533 times in 1,884 posts

Please sign the petition if you believe!!! If you do not believe that is fine...

Much love!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Billy (8th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread