+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Stephen Bassett

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Default Re: Stephen Bassett | Disclosure Petition II, The Rockefeller Initiative, Feb. 28, 20

Yes please sign the petition!!
    Much love!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

JRS (29th February 2012), kersley (29th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Default Re: Stephen Bassett | Disclosure Petition II, The Rockefeller Initiative, Feb. 28, 20

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    Yes please sign the petition!!
    Much love!!
    Signed! Thanks

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ixopoborn For This Post:

kersley (29th February 2012), Kimberley (1st March 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

It appears the interest in UFO disclosure has fallen way off on PA as this thread disappeared from the radar (i.e., 7 pages of Today's Posts) within just 3-4 hours. Interesting...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Billy (3rd March 2012), Kimberley (1st March 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by ceetee9 (here)
    It appears the interest in UFO disclosure has fallen way off on PA as this thread disappeared from the radar (i.e., 7 pages of Today's Posts) within just 3-4 hours. Interesting...
    Yeah, remarkable ...

I have the feeling that there will be no answer on this petition ... even when it reaches over 25.000 signatures.
    There are several signs that something significant will happen on or before the 3rd week of march:

- Skull and bones' 322

- Webbot predictions

- 188 day cycle

- a looming WW III

Maybe it's going to be a race against the clock

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Kimberley (1st March 2012), seko (3rd March 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

According to Mr. Bassett on the Red Ice interview, the petition link and count should be posted on Coast's website. I don't see it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Billy (3rd March 2012), Kimberley (1st March 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by deadfoot (here)
    According to Mr. Bassett on the Red Ice interview, the petition link and count should be posted on Coast's website. I don't see it.
    Here is the link to the petition

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petition...eller/PGfmYNth

And this is the coast to coast page:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/...t-stephen/5911

It has Steve's web sites listed and this is the one that links to the petition

http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Billy (3rd March 2012)

13. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

Thanks, I've already signed the petition.

I was commenting on the supposed commitment by George Noory (on the Bassett/Coast 2/23 interview) that the petition link would be on top of the coast website, along with a running total of the signatures. Mr. Bassett mentions this on the Red Ice interview around 35:36. As I mentioned, I don't see it, so if anyone has ties to coast perhaps they could find out why it hasn't been posted as promised.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Kimberley (1st March 2012)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Paul Hellyer: What do UFOs have to do with Saving the Planet?

The former Canadian Minister of Defense spells out the reasons why ET disclosure needs to happen now and how it can boost the clean energy economy .

Name: The Honorable Paul Hellyer
    Title: Former Canadian Minister of Defense and International Banker
    Book: Light at the End of the Tunnel: A Survival Plan for the Human Species
    Articles: http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-...lishing-fed-an...
    Hosted by: Apollo | www.ApolloStarNetwork.com

Paul sits down with us at the International UFO Congress to discuss his latest book, "Light at the End of the Tunnel," and to fill us in with his perspective on some historical UFO events.

QUOTES:

"I'd say the most urgent problem in the world is the environment. We're wrecking the planet. We're doing it at a very fast pace. We're going to have to stop wrecking it and that means huge changes."

¤=[Post Update]=¤

People are still having trouble signing the Petition... please persist! I was finally able to get it signed by following the instructions in the 'help' section... apparently it corrects a bad browser 'cookie' from the prior petition version.

Empty your cache folks before signing and you can get in easier if you click on 'forgot password' set a new password click on log out click on link to go directly back in http://wh.gov/8wh then sign in and it works that way KEEP TRYING! ty!!!! xxxooo

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Fundy Gemini (4th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #49
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

I'll get slapped on the wrist or punched in the face for this, but really...

Who cares...

Why..?

I heard him on Coast the other day talking this Petition Up at the same time absolutely 'Sucking Up' to the likes of Bill & Hillary Clinton, Laurance Rockefella, etc...

Don't believe me, listen for yourself - Starts @ 10.47 mins...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_V2gI...el_video_title

More (Smoke & Mirrors) I'm sorry to say, don't waste your time...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 4th March 2012 at 02:52.

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

Who cares...
    no sooner said than done Jacko.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Intranuclear (5th March 2012), jackovesk (3rd March 2012), Kimberley (3rd March 2012)

20. Link to Post #51
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)

Who cares...
    I ducked and stepped in with a Left-Hook & Upper-Cut (You didn't see that coming did ya)...

21. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Yes, I'm afraid I have to concur. The fact is the President, and the White House staff are not in any position to
    disclose anything about interactions with extraterrestrial beings because they themselves are blocked from the sources.
    People like Colonel Phillip Corso who worked at the White House and Pentagon, explained that this information is highly compartmentalized
    only certain shadowy groups in the power elite of alternative government circles are privy to the whole picture.
    No President since Eisenhower has been briefed on these topics. So from their perspective they are telling the truth..even if they
    suspect they don't know. Has not 'disclosure' been taking place over the past 50 years?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Intranuclear (5th March 2012), jackovesk (3rd March 2012)

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Your signature is valuable to them. When did they ever care what you thought, felt, wanted. They want your signature don't give it to them. It has value to them. $$$$$$$$$

24. The Following User Says Thank You to motherlove For This Post:

jackovesk (3rd March 2012)

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by motherlove (here)
    Your signature is valuable to them. When did they ever care what you thought, felt, wanted. They want your signature don't give it to them. It has value to them. $$$$$$$$$
    If you have been active on the internet for any length of time they already have ALL your contact details stored away. Your name, Phone numbers, Email Adds, Skype Adds, all comments you have ever posted. Etc.

Why not put the whitehouse in a position where they have to respond one way or another. why all the fear. stand up and be counted.

4.800 people so far dont give a hoot about giving their email address. hopefully Steve will achieve the required 25.000 before march 24th.

I signed it the day it was petitioned.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

26. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

If it reached 25 million signatures they still wouldn't admit to anything.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

jackovesk (3rd March 2012)

28. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Who cares...

Why..?

I heard him on Coast the other day talking this Petition Up at the same time absolutely 'Sucking Up' to the likes of Bill & Hillary Clinton, Laurance Rockefella, etc...

Don't believe me, listen for yourself - Starts @ 10.47 mins...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_V2gI...el_video_title

More (Smoke & Mirrors) I'm sorry to say, don't waste your time...
    I listened to the interview Jacko and could not find any SUCKING up to the Clintons whatsoever. He does say that Laurance Rockefeller was actually a good guy. thats all. So your comments are not true. I see you promoted the first petition here in Avalon last year. I see you removed your negative comment about Steve Bassett, Do you often change direction like the wind?

I say well worth the time and effort to sign.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by billyji (here)

Who cares...
    I ducked and stepped in with a Left-Hook & Upper-Cut (You didn't see that coming did ya)...

Sorry mate but the fish got you fair and square. mark to prove it

Peace

29. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Honestly, anything with a Rockefeller hand on it, is not a good thing....Warning bells should be going off in your heads....

30. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

So I anxiously signed it the first time expecting to be let down. What I wasn't expecting was a complete denial in the most ludicrous sense.
    "There has NEVER been ANY CREDIBLE evidence...." Excuse me?
    So, in other words, all those generals and colonels who have testified were NEVER CREDIBLE?
    WTF?
    And after that retarded denial, and now that they have my email, I get emails from Obama asking for my support.

Yeah, aha, that is totally going to happen!

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Billy (5th March 2012), Fundy Gemini (5th March 2012), Maia Gabrial (5th March 2012)

32. Link to Post #59
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

I just finished Col. John Alexanders book ( UFO Myths & Realities ) a few weeks ago,
    and EVEN HE says there is a REAL phenomenon that seriously needs to be addressed.
    --♥--
    2 All

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fundy Gemini For This Post:

Billy (5th March 2012), Intranuclear (5th March 2012)

34. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    So I anxiously signed it the first time expecting to be let down. What I wasn't expecting was a complete denial in the most ludicrous sense.
    "There has NEVER been ANY CREDIBLE evidence...." Excuse me?
    So, in other words, all those generals and colonels who have testified were NEVER CREDIBLE?
    WTF?
    And after that retarded denial, and now that they have my email, I get emails from Obama asking for my support.

Yeah, aha, that is totally going to happen!
    You forgot to untick the email notification box then. you can go back and sort that out.

Peace

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast