+ Reply to Thread

Thread: US Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson..Hologram Since 2008? You Decide.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default US Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson..Hologram Since 2008? You Decide.

"Henry Paulson was reported dead on Jan 2, 2008. Then Jan 3, 2008 Bush was approached by reporters and was confronted about his death and Bush denied that he was dead then he was asked, if he could produce a body he said yes but he's sick. Then the next day he produced a body and gave a public meeting Jan 4, 2008 which confirmed that he was approached the day before.

But when you see the video and really study it, you will find out that Henry Paulson in that video was very displaced and here appeared by his body language that he wasn't going along with the conversation then you will see his dress shirt cuff disappears while he is sitting still which confirms a Hologram was used which gave a projective image of him which proves that the first report of him being dead was true."

The Link Below includes the rest of this article and another video source from The White House. And, other videos showing the advanced state of Holographic Technology.

I figured if nothing else this would present an interesting opportunity for conversation about Holographic Technology and it's uses in the Political Arena and other places. As the article includes an Holographic Presentation put on by Virgin Digital.

Check out the rest of the article and some more video evidence here:
    Was US Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson Shot/Killed and They used an Hologram on January 8th 2008?
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

EnergyGardener (29th February 2012), Kimberley (29th February 2012), Kristo (29th February 2012), Lifebringer (29th February 2012), mab777 (29th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (29th February 2012), mountain_jim (29th February 2012), Ontarioguy (29th February 2012), PHARAOH (1st March 2012), Snowbird (2nd March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Default Re: US Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson..Hologram Since 2008? You Decide.

Man, they're getting good at these holograms...
    From ABC News GMA: Paulson: Inside the Financial Meltdown (02/01/2010):
    http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Books/vide...-obama-9715780

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

EnergyGardener (29th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Default Re: US Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson..Hologram Since 2008? You Decide.

Well according to wikipedia, the man is still alive http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Paulson
    Nonetheless, interesting topic

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

aranuk (29th February 2012), EnergyGardener (29th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Quote Posted by ceetee9 (here)
    Man, they're getting good at these holograms...
    From ABC News GMA: Paulson: Inside the Financial Meltdown (02/01/2010):
    http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Books/vide...-obama-9715780
    It seemed difficult for him to answer simple questions. Did he always stutter?
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

I think I noticed something else. The refection of his hand on the table didn't look right either....

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Paulsen seems to be still alive. I have just watched that video of him posted by Zebra

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

He's been stuttering since he and Greenspan and Geither robbed US and the world. The enormous amounts of wealth they took, is beyond comprehension.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,291 times in 8,660 posts

I guess they needed more time to get his clone up and running.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (29th February 2012), EnergyGardener (29th February 2012), Snowbird (2nd March 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 times in 668 posts

Quality of the video is ****ty as always. Maybe it looks like hologram because of that? So I wouldn't jump to any conclusion before I've seen that same video in better quality.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

kcbc2010 (29th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member annacherie's Avatar
    Thanks

$15 trillion dollar fraud - all documented!

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02...error-exposed/

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Its also possible that the clip(s) of Henry Paulson were from a different date & somehow they had spliced a few scenes together to fool folk.

This tactic was done / achieved? around 1985 when Gary Holton who was in a tv show Auf Wiedersehen had died. I remember the cast at the time moaning of how spooky it was carrying filming when they knew that what they were seeing & what the masses were seeing was an illusion created in the cutting shop. That was over 23 years before this alleged video plus it didn't have a bottomless pit of resources. An illusion or an urban myth?

Its also possible that the guy was very much alive but just not in that room.

Also his body language reminded me of a AI Robot

Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

Debra (29th February 2012)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

He is also reported here, in 2012 giving an interview for the Yale newspaper: http://www.yaledailynews.com/news/2012/feb/29/paulson-issues-leadership-advice/

But .. this could be a clone or something else.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Debra For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (29th February 2012)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by muxfolder (here)
    Quality of the video is ****ty as always. Maybe it looks like hologram because of that? So I wouldn't jump to any conclusion before I've seen that same video in better quality.
    The actual video from the white house website is on the lower part of the article, you just have to click the link to see it.

For those saying "he's still alive" most likely it's a clone, synthetic or robitoid that has replaced him. I consider myself at this point someone with an "above average" knowledge base on holograms and holographic technology, and it's very clear to me in the first video from the OP that is a hologram or something other than a real human. Just by the way it moves alone, then the artifacts from the sleeve disappearing, to his head fading into the flag etc. Just seals it. Not to mention how long the government has had this holographic technology (for decades now) and the amount of public officials that have been known to have been replaced by Clones, Robitoids and Synthetics.

Another good example of holographics is if you watch the videos of the planes hitting the twin towers on 9-11. THOSE were holograms.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 29th February 2012 at 21:54.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

23. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (1st March 2012)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

He does look pretty nervous in the video, but then again he's not the first bigwig I've seen looking uncomfortable in their boots. Also, he could just be bored, I know I would be

The sleeve thing, like similar-quality videos claiming to show reptilian shapeshifting, would probably not stand up to scrutiny, IMO. I laugh when I think of a shapeshifting reptilian reading the 6pm news, then afterwards engaging in banter as the credits roll, and possibly making inappropriate comments towards the weathergirl.

That's a pretty out-there statement about 9/11, DreamsInDigital. I can agree it was an inside job, but what would the advantages be when using a hologram over normal planes? What about all the people that went missing?
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who only dream by night

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote what would the advantages be when using a hologram over normal planes?
    Laws of Physics and Aerodynamics alone are proof positive, that those planes could not have done what they did, when they did it. This article from Veterans Today covers it very extensively with undeniable proof, once you look at all the evidence: 9-11 Planes / No Planes And "Video Fakery"
    Quote What about all the people that went missing?
    Most of them ended up in a Sanatarium/Private Mental Institution in Wisconsin. I know the precise location of this, but am not allowed to release it. But, was provided by multiple Intelligence and Military Sources. It's pretty common knowledge once you dig deep enough into this and talk to the right people. This is common practice among the US Government, they have a habbit of hiding people away that they don't want talking. But for what ever reason decide not to actually kill. Not to mention, they've had the holographic technology to do it for decades now.

Btw, with that video, it's not just about him looking nervous. I'm talking about the movements, how jerky they were, etc. Also the artifacts and anomalies, even if you go to the video towards the bottom that shows the same footage in better quality. The same anomalies still show up. And, I'm certain I've looked at enough footage to this point, also enough CGI, etc etc. From working in the entertainment industry to be able to pick things like this out. Everyone is free here to make their own decisions, but I'm sufficiently convinced that's a hologram.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

bennycog (1st March 2012), Maia Gabrial (1st March 2012)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Thanks for the input DiD,

I feel sorry for all those people who were committed (wrongly). Just gives me another reason to keep on the path.
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who only dream by night

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Doesn't anyone find it rather odd or suspicious that the public was privy to this private conversation especially one doubting a death and demanding proof? Really?
    Can't wait for the release of the pre 9-11 manuscript to be released!

The YouTuber is a terrible presenter. He's too convinced at what he's seeing. In fact, he has to point out what it is he wants us to see.
    That alone is enough to doubt this theory.
    People in suits send people in uniforms to kill innocent people.

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

LisAlien,

As I have now mentioned at least TWICE in this thread, you can see the original footage from the White House site in the lower portion of the article. And, see the anomalies for yourself without the commentary. The holographic imagery of HP is very obvious even without being pointed out specially if you know what you're looking for.

Quote Blue Gem wrote:
    I feel sorry for all those people who were committed (wrongly). Just gives me another reason to keep on the path.
    I do too, and while it's not solid on the time frame, there are whisperings or rumblings if you might say that...even. About, this specific site being dealt with, but there are still some logistics to be worked out first.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (1st March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread