+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Proof of ETs in our past may finally hit the public if Lloyd Pye is correct

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

Default Re: Proof of ETs in our past may finally hit the public if Lloyd Pye is correct

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    see, that 'reconstruction' is what in a court would be called 'leading the witness'. I'm curious what it was in the school that made the artist give the reconstruction all-black eyes... the cynic in me wonders if they might prefer me to make a determination of 'alienness' in this case.
    Yes, that was very sneaky indeed!

Black eyes, gray skin and very very small ears

That reconstruction has little to no value and will only serve to discredit Lloyd later on.
    Ilie, It was just an artists rendition of what he thought it might look like. And if
    my memory serves me correctly it was Lloyd who let them make a mold of
    the original. Also Bill Burns and the ufo hunter crew ran some really important
    tests on the skull that actually gave the skull more scientific relevance.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jagman For This Post:

frances (11th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Default Re: Proof of ETs in our past may finally hit the public if Lloyd Pye is correct

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Anyway some more here ...

http://mountzion144.ning.com/group/t...cessing-of-the

Ilie do we have an indication of when we will have definitive proof ??

viking
    Um... that is not actually "more", it is exactly the same text as in Ilie's first post.

I believe they have had difinitive DNA proof for 2 or 3 years. What they are trying to do now is increase the amount of proof from a truck-load to a ship-load. (yes, that was a P... I said ship)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    see, that 'reconstruction' is what in a court would be called 'leading the witness'. I'm curious what it was in the school that made the artist give the reconstruction all-black eyes... the cynic in me wonders if they might prefer me to make a determination of 'alienness' in this case.
    Yes, that was very sneaky indeed!

Black eyes, gray skin and very very small ears

That reconstruction has little to no value and will only serve to discredit Lloyd later on.
    Hello Ilie, I listened to Lloyd last night on Coast and he said that Bill did a good job
    with the reconstruction. Who would have thunk it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jagman For This Post:

7. Link to Post #24
    Ilie Pandia

Hi Jagman,

Yes, I bet he thinks so too . But based on what little I know about those kind of reconstructions rendering skin pigmentation and eye color is simply a wild guess. Therefore the one who did the reconstruction job was heavily influenced to make it look alien.

It is possible that he got the eyes and skin color right.

Good that Lloyd got some air time! Hopefully more will catch up to his work.
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 6th March 2012 at 17:33. Reason: typos

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

frances (11th March 2012), jagman (6th March 2012), thunder24 (17th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Lloyd said that he needs Investors to complete the research. I think he said he needs a couple of million. He has plans on making a
    documentary about the starchild skull to be shone in theaters.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th March 2012), frances (11th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Interesting, how much funding is needed? I can definitely help with that.
    Also, I know some lab professionals who can assist with the DNA process. I understand if he wants to use his own but I only mentioned this to help eliminate the doubts that will obviously follow. It would be great if he could offer more than DNA data, the courts and medical institutions are still part of the corrupt system…know what I mean?

Any evidence outside of their control will be the most practical method, Imo.

My PM box is open 24/7, Email addresses can also be furnished upon request,

EDIT: Just found his email and will send him a letter after I finish sifting through his site. I have no problem supporting anyone who has undeniable proof about such things...hopefully I'll get a reply soon.

Peace
    Last edited by Peace of Mind; 6th March 2012 at 17:57.
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th March 2012), frances (11th March 2012), jagman (6th March 2012), Kerrigan (13th March 2012), PurpleLama (17th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Finely looks like this is being taken seriously and we are very close to getting definitive proof that ancient astronaut theorists have believed all along, I for one an trying to spread word of this as much as possible in various forums and through the main stream media channels.
    Sitting up in a spaceship looking down at the earth you wonder what they all stuggling for what's it all really worth?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kronuise For This Post:

frances (11th March 2012), jagman (17th April 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

I just found this:

"Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Caren (12th March 2012), Cidersomerset (13th March 2012), frances (11th March 2012), heyokah (12th March 2012), jagman (11th March 2012), observer (12th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Here, one can find a step-by-step reconstruction of the StarChild skull.

http://www.lloydpye.com/starchildskull.htm

I don't perceive any complication to reconstructing the skull in this manner. It was done quite scientifically by a professional forensic sculptor. Based on the DNA evidence, one can assume the entity was of off-planet origin, therefore the eye selection was most appropriate. All the contemporary evidence leads to the black iris conclusion. IMHO

Update

Quote Posted by MorningSong (here)
    I just found this:

Or, one can move the timer over to 19:15 in the video MorningSong posted, above:
    Last edited by observer; 12th March 2012 at 00:19. Reason: selection of words/ add quote

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member STATIC's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 times in 283 posts

The graph on the FOXP2 gene variations compared to different animals really puts the subject matter into perspective.

To argue that the starchild is a type of humanoid is now completely out of the realm of sanity.

I wonder how the mainstream scientific community is going to respond to this once the sequencing has been completed.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to STATIC For This Post:

Caren (13th March 2012), Cidersomerset (13th March 2012), frances (13th March 2012), jagman (17th April 2012)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks Morningstar for the update ,and I agree Static its not human !! I've been following the story for the last few
    years and slowly but surely Lioyd and his team have been piecing this DNA puzzle together,good luck to them...

Well done Peace of mind if you can help..........

I liked his theory at the end that earth could have been terraformed ? Maybe after one of the planetry wipeouts
    millions of years ago, possible !!!

And it may have been those mice !! ...By coincidence I watched & posted 'Hitch hikers Guide to the universe'
    on anther thread yesterday !! LOL.....Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th March 2012 at 20:32.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

frances (13th March 2012), jagman (17th April 2012)

22. Link to Post #32
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by STATIC (here)
    The graph on the FOXP2 gene variations compared to different animals really puts the subject matter into perspective.

To argue that the starchild is a type of humanoid is now completely out of the realm of sanity.

I wonder how the mainstream scientific community is going to respond to this once the sequencing has been completed.
    The way they can "debunk" it now, is to say it was a "reading error". Of course they would not want to do the reading themselves, because that would be a "waste of their time and resources"

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

jagman (17th April 2012), STATIC (15th March 2012)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member STATIC's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 times in 283 posts

Your probably right Ilie. This will be there response and then

25. The Following User Says Thank You to STATIC For This Post:

jagman (17th April 2012)

26. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Default Lloyd Pye - Starchild Skull - analysis of FOXP2 gene shows it is NOT HUMAN!

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere - in fact I can see that Ilie already started a thread on this. My searching skills are not all that great...

BUT, this is such huge news, its worth another thread, no?

As we know, the Starchild skull looks humanoid, and the sceptics have said it is a malformed human. BUT, analysis of the FOXP2 gene of the skull:

http://www.starchildproject.com/dna2012.htm

shows without any doubt that it is FAR from human, further away than gorillas or even rats. In other words, we have something which is NOT OF THIS EARTH.

While the explanation is a bit technical, it can be understood without any background in genetics. It is worth reading slowly, because once confirmed publically, it will change the mainstream view of human's history forever.

Of course, we knew about this already, right
    Last edited by Cognitive Dissident; 16th April 2012 at 22:53.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (16th April 2012), gigha (16th April 2012), jagman (17th April 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (16th April 2012)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Re: Lloyd Pye - Starchild Skull - analysis of FOXP2 gene shows it is NOT HUMAN!

This is really interesting because as I understand it we're already a mixture of 22-25 different human/humanoid ET races already.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

jagman (17th April 2012), KiwiElf (27th October 2012)

30. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Default Re: Lloyd Pye - Starchild Skull - analysis of FOXP2 gene shows it is NOT HUMAN!

That's what they say

But the point is, here is proof of an ET humanoid... living on Earth.

And by the way, proof of genetic engineering of the ET humanoid too, since it was not a natural conception, could not have been given the genetic divergence...

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

But, see with us being a genetically engineered mix of 22-25 different ET Humanoid races our selves (which is what multiple contactees have all said and there are geneticist etc that are researching this) , that wouldn't be such a stretch unless you're talking about combining Human/Humanoid and Reptoid or Gray Genetics/DNA then it would be an issue. And with the FoxP2 Gene not match human/humanoid dna here on earth. Then most likely it's either of Gray or Reptoid decent, and Grays are combination of Reptoid and Insectoid so....either it's one of those three, or of another non-humanoid/humanoid race that is NOT related to one of the 22-25 that make up our DNA/Genetics.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 16th April 2012 at 23:55.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

32. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

KiwiElf (27th October 2012)

33. Link to Post #38
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by Cognitive Dissident (here)
    Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere - in fact I can see that Ilie already started a thread on this. My searching skills are not all that great...
    Ah yes - you're right - posted before. I have merged your new thread into the existing thread on this. No biggie. Duplicate posts and difficulties with the forum Search function are both a common occurrence.

I would caution readers to notice that the Lloyd Pye article (here) that is linked from this thread, while published earlier this year 2012, consists mostly of material from a New Scientist article published over a year ago Feb. 7, 2011.

I would also caution readers to notice the final paragraph of this article, which begins:
    Quote Most important, perhaps, to keep in mind is that our FOXP2 results are preliminary, as are the results from the earlier nuclear DNA fragments, and the mitochondrial DNA fragments. All three preliminary results are highly indicative of what the final result will be, but they cannot be considered absolute proof.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

***bump***
    Thanks for starting this thread Ilie. The Starchild story is massive, but I know precisely how the scientific community and the MSM will react to it: they will simply ignore it.

One interesting note, the skull was originally named "Starchild" because of its size, but Lloyd now believes it was an adult. He also no longer believes it's part-human ---- none of the skull details are human, and the bone itself is completely different -- more like the enamel of our teeth -- much stronger than a human skull. On C2C, he says he believes it's an adult "gray."

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KFCacM7O7Vk
    (never figured out how to post vids. )

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OneLittleFrog For This Post:

Ami (5th May 2012), AuCo (4th May 2012), DreamsInDigital (4th May 2012), Fundy Gemini (4th May 2012), jagman (4th May 2012)

36. Link to Post #40
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Interview with Lloyd Pye after his lecture in the Truth Seminar (Sandhedsseminar) in Copenhagen on the 9th of September 2012.
    Sandhedsseminar is a new intiative in Copenhagen to help bring out important scientific research which are not prioritized with weight in the mainstream media and the established orthodox scientific society.

http://sandhedsseminar.dk/

In the lecture Lloyd Pye was explaining in details about the recent dna-results concerning his thorough investigation of the so-called 'Starchild skull'.

www.Lloydpye.com

http://www.starchildproject.com/

Last edited by heyokah; 27th October 2012 at 13:57. Reason: Adding link

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2