+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The importance of AWARENESS.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default The importance of AWARENESS.

Hello everyone...

Regarding awareness and its importance, I would like to know if anyone has any thoughts/opinions on my take.

Awareness is a general term which describes knowledge in "whats really happening". So for lack of a better word I will use "it", keeping it simple. ("it" could be refrenced as there plans they wish to manifest on us)

I suppose I could be describing the battle between "us" and "them" (perhaps TPTB)

If we do not know about "it" then "it" has more potential to manifest because the opposite influence is non-existent... therefore no friction to oppose there plans. If "it" is discovered, the battle is on by opposite mental forces. ("us"). Waking up is the ammo to change the "its" from happening. A gap is now open, an opportunity... for new "its" by the ones who think "it" so.

Does this click with anyone? Any thoughts?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _original_Sammy For This Post:

Enquiring1 (18th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (18th August 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: The importance of AWARENESS.

Well it seems as more "questionable" events happen the more people wake up. These events (polish president death) and others are sure to "spike" the curiousity in the unaware...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to _original_Sammy For This Post:

Tane Mahuta (18th August 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Hi Sammy,
    Sorry I didn't see your post before. It was probably during the days when PA2 was on and off.
    This is a HUGE insight and topic and can be discussed on many levels.
    Without awareness, people are more or less zombies following the mind control programs of the "PTB" "Illuminati" without resistance like sheople.
    As more and more people become "aware", it increases their vibratory levels and allows the battle to be fought more effectively on a multi-dimensional level.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

Enquiring1 (18th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (18th August 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Hello Sammy, Yiolas,

I'm not sure this is what you'd call for as a take on this subject, Sammy, but here is what it brings forth in me.

First off, I agree that things unnoticed are more easily allowed to "proliferate" - so to speak biologically. So knowing is the first step of shedding attention on "it" which creates an interaction of sorts and reconfigures the space in which "it" moves. Friction.

Then here is my take of what follows in your thread.

In my universe, "Waking up is the ammo to change the "its" from happening" translates as integrating. My ammo is integration. What is out there is a reflection of what lies in me, it mirrors something I hold in my awareness. This may sound like a nice theoretical principle, only I do experience it in my "awareness work".

By integrating these other aspects of "me" I mean experiencing them and OWN them, taking full responsibility for them as my own, then I can dis-identify and dissolve them back into awareness, thus creating the space I understand to be "A gap is now open, an opportunity... for new "its" ".

If you consider that everything and everyone is infinite consciousness and that the fabric of existence is holographic, each and every "it" is as much a part of me as I am a part of them. Aspects, expressions, forms. Experiences. Identifications.

So holographically, integrating these aspects of consciousness allows for their integration in the fabric itself and for more space in which to create what I stand for, and for the "its" to be able to disentangle from their identification with what they believe themselves to be.

Then, it becomes a decision and a choice of what to support and to stand for/as.

But this means that with taking full responsibility comes compassion, and understanding, and forgiveness, and ... appreciation.

I liked what Bill said in his interview on Freedom Central about the Annunaki / Reptilians / "its" maybe coming here with problems of their own, maybe working out their karmic history.

They may not be doing it the best way, i.e. creating more karmic "debt" then cleaning up the board. But if everything is One and holographic, not only do we have in 'us' what we perceive in 'them' (set aside the issue of humans being engineered by them etc.) but we also have the responsibility to, in our interaction - how we stand, how we face, how we address the situation - contribute cleaning their karmic debt. Because not doing so when we could is our decision and responsibility to take. It's also a matter of how you want to move in this dance.

So this is nothing to do with condoning, or indiscriminately throwing "love and light" to everybody's face, it is about recognizing that as spiritual beings, it lies in our power to advance the game instead of perpetuating it, which the words "battle" (especially mental) would evoke to me.

What you resist persists. What you look at and acknowledge, you can begin to take responsibility for and integrate back into awareness.

Battle is fine if it is understood as the noble uncompromising dance of directing forces in the way you want them to manifest. But it requires, IMHO, to take in and own before you can deter.

Then you can really make a deliberate choice and stand for/as what and who you choose to be. But the how of it is, IMHO, crucial.

Does this make any sense to you ? Does it address what you were talking about ?

Cheers

El

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ailée For This Post:

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Footnote about multidimensional :

As a matter of fact (if one can say anything like that lol) being multidimensional ourselves, it might very well be that you and I have a Reptilian or "it" counterpart, as much as a ... let's say Pleiadean counterpart.

Existing on many levels and multiple dimensions really calls for integration in awareness (however you want to see it) and the awareness of integration, rather then segregation - as in "fight against". Wouldn't you think ?

Looking forward to your take on this,

Bye for now

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ailée For This Post:

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ailée (here)
    Hello Sammy, Yiolas,

In my universe, "Waking up is the ammo to change the "its" from happening" translates as integrating. My ammo is integration. What is out there is a reflection of what lies in me, it mirrors something I hold in my awareness. This may sound like a nice theoretical principle, only I do experience it in my "awareness work".

What you resist persists. What you look at and acknowledge, you can begin to take responsibility for and integrate back into awareness.

El
    Thank-you Ailee for that eloquent explanation. I forgot how what we experience in life is actually a mirror of our own feelings and thoughts.
    I don't understand what you mean by, "By integrating these other aspects of "me" I mean experiencing them and OWN them, taking full responsibility for them as my own, then I can dis-identify and dissolve them back into awareness, thus creating the space I understand to be "A gap is now open, an opportunity... for new "its" ".

My personal experience is that when I became 'aware' of the bigger picture and the controllers, or PTB or whatever, that was when I realized that I wanted to distance myself from those dramas and that matrix. That is when I became more perceptive and began to stop projecting my energy and thoughts into feeding the 'beast'. Perhaps I was incorrect in using the word 'battle' in my previous post. I should have used 'passive resistance'
    Blessings,
    Yiola

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

Elle (23rd July 2011), Tane Mahuta (18th August 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Greetings Yiolas,

Thank you for the opportunity to clarify.

Quick word, though, to make it clear that what I'm referring to is not of the mind's domain, so if words can convey some understanding, the actual understanding comes through experience.

"I can dis-identify and dissolve them back into awareness" = basically, the principle is that, being the Creator, once I have experienced a creation and existed as it, I can step out of it and, from the perspective of the Creator, dissolve the creation which then becomes again pure awareness, without form or definition.

This is related to a particular approach of "awareness work" that may make sense to the mind, but requires some experiential understanding and drill to operate.

Which brings me to what you say about becoming aware, first, then about passive resistance.

The awareness I am referring to in what I wrote is, if you will, the actual substance that produces the result that you call becoming aware - as in, conscious of something.

Awareness to me is where consciousness stems from, as consciousness is awareness in a form and definition. By taking on a certain definition (belief, identity, attribute, ...) awareness focuses and becomes consciousness.

I'm not saying "this is how it is". I'm sharing my understanding and experience of these notions. And the fact that they would have to translate into "technical" descriptions pertains to them not being anything that the mind has a hold on, although it loves to believe it does and bravely tries to take on a job that is not his to perform.

So, awareness being the formless Wu Chi if you will, pure beingness without form or definition, able to become whatever it focuses on, it is actually consciousness that engages in passive resistance or battle, or else.

As for passive resistance, it boils down, IMHO, to the same in terms of creating separation and perpetuation. It is a very tricky question when seen from the perspective of the mind. Should we vote and sign petitions to bring an end to GMO or whaling ? Doesn't that, by virtue of where your energy goes (as it defines itself in opposition to something) reinforce the very thing you wanted to see end ?

To me the key here is : defining oneself in opposition, or in negative, to. Passive resistance in that sense is just another costume put on a consciousness perspective that, in effect, perpetuates separation. Hence, persistence of the "problem".

Embracing as your own, taking responsibility for healing and cleansing the space YOU occupy in consciousness, is where (in line of what I said and practice) your work actually impacts in awareness understood as the substance of which consciousness is formed - and not only as the "information" your mind becomes perceptive to.

I like what you experience as the distancing from the drama. Indeed I believe this to be a very healthy thing to do :-)

Did this make sense ?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ailée For This Post:

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I should ad, regarding passive resistance, that I consider the work I'm doing and that many others are doing, and in many different ways, as being a very active - not resistance, but - creating forward, so to speak.

In my understanding, as long as you resist something, you make it the focal point of how you assemble what you define yourself to be. You move according to where it stands.

Instead, you can decide what and who you are, what you are creating, and what needs to be done in order for you to bring forth your creation.

But this is as far as we can go with the mind before we start making circles, I'm afraid

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ailée For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Ailee' , Yiolas,

Thank you to you both for your participation. What intellegent and wise posts you have written... Just the kind of dialogue I was looking for. I believe I have alot to learn and understand on this subject regardless of how much I think I know. As time permits this evening, I will gladly jump into this dialogue with you both. I look forward to a new understanding

18. The Following User Says Thank You to _original_Sammy For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Thanks Sammy for this great eye opening topic. Thank you as well Ailee for sharing your wisdom with us. I especially like:

Quote In my understanding, as long as you resist something, you make it the focal point of how you assemble what you define yourself to be. You move according to where it stands.

Instead, you can decide what and who you are, what you are creating, and what needs to be done in order for you to bring forth your creation.

But this is as far as we can go with the mind before we start making circles, I'm afraid

Absolutely Beautiful ! I will use it as a stepping stone on my path.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

20. The Following User Says Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Ow how wonderful !

My heart is very pleased that this may serve

Thank you both for this topic.

Greetings

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ailée For This Post:

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

The concept of awareness has so many facets. All the posts so far have been very perceptive and wonderful.

Awareness is an evolving element of experience and people tend to move into different nuances of it from the time that they are a child unto physical death. Some people are artists in trade or temperment and their awareness seems to derive from sensory experience, the sights and sounds, music color and light. Some of us are synesthetes and require a fusion of the sensory imput. in order to to feel opened.

But I think the gist of the original post was how the concept of awareness is a vital to the unfoldment of the larger PTB, and their plans for this world. In my experience, and I'm not sure if others here share this perspective, those who seem to have limited awareness of the greater game being played on this planet are:

1) Simply not paying attention--mostly due to the noise and distraction (see the pretty lights!)
    2.) Willfully ignorant of the greater game...from fear or possibly just for necessary Karmic unfoldment.

There are also many dogmatists out there whose personal philosophies are prisons of their own creation. These are the easiest I found, to "wake up" (if I even may use the term). By that I mean help them to increase their own awareness--thereby increasing your own!!

How is this done? Freeing these Dogmatists? By helping them to feel so comfortable around you....by loving them wildly. They end up feeling free because of your wild love, and in that feeling of freedom, they begin to understand that its possible the world wasn't what they thought it was all along. Then you give them hints..... Thats all.

There are just so many ways
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Hiram For This Post:

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Greetings Hiram,

If I may, I would like to ad a third element, or rather, substantiate the ones you brought, with the notion of indoctrination.

I would think that many many people - in fact, I would say everyone that is not deliberately "ignorant" of the PTB, is in an indoctrinated sleep.

Whether it be the pretty lights or fear, the prison - IMHO - is one of indoctrination.

You can look at it from many different perspectives : an artificial construct that has been superimposed on the human spirit, the conditioning elders have been brought up with and pass on to their offspring, what is relayed and encouraged by the many systems and in turn adopted and further perpetuated by each individual (as David Icke would say, "we" are each other's police system), etc etc.

The reason why I bring this up, is because I've been talking about "awareness" on the level of collective consciousness and as the "substance" of it.

I agree that love is what allows for others to be touched by the possibility of something existing other than the matrix.

What I do find important though, is that with this waking-up love comes a kind of responsibility (in my view) to not only provide hints, but to actively reflect back the withdrawal of one's personal support to beliefs systems that are the poisoning tools of mass manipulation.

Not by any judgments, not by any rejection, but by standing as who one is, as of outside the matrix. This I see as providing hints : expressing my own withdrawal of support to the belief system I am proposed with in interactions, while on the other hand inviting one's reflection on that by opening up the field of vision, of consideration.

This is where the personal work at the level of one's awareness and in consciousness is (again, in my view) a necessary companion to the radiation of love. Because as you clean up your space by integrating your own "beliefs" - general label - and those you see reflected in the world, you offer not only love but a very wide, clean, "neutral", space that others can attune to, enter in resonance with. And from which love actually flows "per definition" if I may say, because it is a place of oneness - in responsibility, in co-creating. And in that I fully agree that it is a reciprocal process, i.e. awakening others allows you to expand in your own awareness.

If you look at it from the perspective of "morphogenetic fields", the more you do your personal work of integrating (however one does that, there are indeed many many ways), the more your awareness is expanded and unidentified with whatever belief circulates, the easier it is for people around you to resonate with that, and feel that helping hand your awareness is lending to theirs.

I do agree with what you wrote. In my version of ... you (lol) is this component of being responsible for the collective consciousness by actually making use of one's own awareness to support the process of fellow companions in their awakening and, in love, impersonate this as the reflection you send back.

I do not mean any "harsh" "military" way of taking responsibility, but a further step in loving each other and supporting each other : make people aware of the responsibility they have in what they experience as "real" because indoctrinated as "real". And incarnate the reality of growing out of this received (and accepted and adopted) reality.

Does this make any sense ? Lovingly withdraw one's support to fellows' sleep so as to not contribute to the perpetuation of PTB's indoctrinations and be the tuning signal that fellows can attune to in order for them to become ... aware.

I guess I could express this by talking about the blending of the heart with the mind - and vice versa. That with loving wildly, would come - what I guess you call hints - the full expression of one's stance.

I have been embarrassed many years with the question of "invasion" - as I referred to for myself. That is : how would I be justified in entering one's universe by putting something there that the person may not have asked for, or may not be willing to take into consideration ?

With the delicacy and compassion that I have derived, and am still developing, from this self-imposed limitation, I have come to feel that "I am" : who and what I am is what and who I'm here to be. Hence, every person I come into contact with has on some level some space to receive whatever it is that I, as "me", have to share.

How does this all resonate with you ?

Regarding Karmic unfoldment, is the great unknown. The logic of it would have that those who are ignorant for Karmic purposes are precisely meant to perform a "task" that requires them to maybe be "protected" from the kind of "waking up out of the matrix". I do not know. What did you have in mind ?

Last edited by Ailée; 13th April 2010 at 17:50.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ailée For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Hey guys!

I dont know what happened but I had major troubles getting on the forum. I appologize for not participating lately.

Either way.... preparing some dialogue

28. The Following User Says Thank You to _original_Sammy For This Post:

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

As a footnote to the footnote, and expanding on what Bill Ryan says about the Reptilians / Annunaki in his interview on Freedom Central, should anyone be interested to hear this particular point articulated graphically here is a link : https://youtube.com/watch?v=RHQOL...eature=related

The video is 9 minutes and a half and features Alex Collier describing the Draconians and his perspective on them, then it goes out to illustrate the "bully" characteristic of the race by portraying the abuse they are born in and impregnated with.

Should anyone not have seen/heard it yet and be interested to build an image of the Draconians < Reptilians / Annunaki (^_^) ...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Ailée For This Post:

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Hey Sammy,

A dialogue being prepared ?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Ailée For This Post:

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

almost there ailee I've got some thoughts to put down.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to _original_Sammy For This Post:

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

before I forget....

awarness to me is not only a personal discovery, it's planetary! Civilization is on the brink... 'waking up' may be good for 1, 2, 100's or even thousands but I believe 'our tipping point' will need to be a mass realization. At some point 'we' either continue the path we are on (not so good) or move into a new understanding/power. There is plenty of galactic anomilies occurring (and will occur) that will either assist or confuse. Disclosure is an important process that must be fast forwarded and absorbed asap. Gonna add more to this in a bit.... Time , time, time - a tricky concept.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to _original_Sammy For This Post:

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

oh and ailee... I enjoy your substance!

38. The Following User Says Thank You to _original_Sammy For This Post:

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

I think the more that "we" and "they" rub up against each other (preferably in the most peaceful ways possible, though that may not always be possible) the more we all realize we are all in this together.
    That is the journey to 4D. Those who can't complete the journey now will do so later, and will be drawn to other playing fields until they are ready to make the journey too.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast