+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Perspectives on being a Singularity.

1. Link to Post #21
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,613 times in 1,368 posts

Default Re: Perspectives on being a Singularity.

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    songsfortheotherkind
    I think you should continue to express in you own unique way.
    Truth is that many who are not members visit this forum and read all kinds of threads.
    The number of people that read a post is not that important though your perspective is and obviously its good to air it..

Regards Chris
    Thanks Chris, I appreciate your perspective and encouragement. I have come to the conclusion that the only way to do things is in my own unique way because I wasn't so fond of the ways of others. It's an amazing experience, that's for sure.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

Alekahn (1st March 2012), Solstyse (1st March 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

Hello and welcome, SFTOK!

Quote I have come to the conclusion that the only way to do things is in my own unique way because I wasn't so fond of the ways of others. It's an amazing experience, that's for sure.
    I can't speak for everyone, obviously, but I can presume that this sums up what most people would say they feel...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

mosquito (3rd March 2012), Solstyse (1st March 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Quote Posted by songsfortheotherkind (here)

I'm aware of the parameters of 'meaning' and have personally come to the conclusion that any meaning I decide to hold about anything is simply the perspective that I've chosen from which to explore something, it has no inherent significance in and of itself.
    Including perceived insults.

What else? Is imagining jumping off a cliff the same as jumping off a cliff? Compare it to jumping off a couch? I wouldn't call it understanding.

I hope that's useful. I don't want to contribute to drawing your thread off-topic.

Cheers

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

NancyV (1st March 2012), Solstyse (1st March 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Solstyse's Avatar
    Thanks

My post was made with some other threads in mind- and to clarify, I'm not talking about 'intolerance' as such, I'm discussing the subtle expressions of that which towards one end of the polar extreme is expressed as intolerance. I am aware that in many conversations- not specifically here, but in the general- the orbit of the conversation is held around the extreme ends of any subject but that's not where I usually go- I'm more into the subtle expressions and energies that create the foundation for monumental cock ups (to use the technical term).

My perspective is that anything that carries the seeds of dissonance is the fertile ground for dissonance springing back up yet again- as I'm not interested in anything which might give fertile ground to recreating Empire as it's been expressed here on this planet, I'm interested in exploring the ways of Being that leave no play for the re-emergence of Empire or its possible offspring.

Quote but why are so many so anxious to disown the body that currently contains you? Should we not enjoy the vessel while we are here? ... We might only be on earth for a small part of the big picture,but that shouldn't discredit the time we are here.
    /headtilt/ I am confused as to in what part I gave the impression that I wish to disown my current physical vessel- I did not express my personal preference at all, but had I done so I would have emphatically declared my preference for INcarnation rather than non-corporeal form. I do NOT like disembodiment at all, don't see it as the pinnacle of existence and actually find your conclusion interesting. What is your perception that would lead you to conclude that if someone does not identify as 'human' they are automatically referring to a non-physical state? I most definitely prefer and love the physical realms, do not at all resonate with the idea that evolution means DISincarnation or non-corporeal form and have every intention of remaining and wish to remain in a corporeal state, which is my long term experience- it's quite possible to skip the non-corporeal if one wishes.

There are *many* kinds of non-human...
    Because that is what we all are right now, on the computer, reading this, and typing to respond. We are human, at least as we identify, flesh and blood. Are you not?
    Believing in Darwin's theoretical mechanisms of evolution is like believing that a hurricane can blow through a junkyard and build a Boeing 747.---Fred Hoyle.
    There's no fulfillment in a lazy nation, that keeps feeding out infatuation with the idea of being famous.-Eyedea

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,892 times in 1,408 posts

There is a current tht flows UNDERNEATH everything. The "fluff" the illusion...color, language, time, male, female, old, young, country, religion, beliefs etc etc....yeah if u focus on these, then things "seem" different..to be labeled, discussed...figured out, hashed over time and time again. When one taps into the current underneath tht IS connected to all, theres no reason to try to "figure" out LA Differonce as the "connection IS" This connection communicates WITHOUT words.

iTS like tapping into ALL CELLS of a body...yeah some are made up of the liver, the brain, eyes but connecting to all cells does not require explanation of who and what and from where u/it is...THE GOAL becomes OBVIOUS and just IS. You can confer with ALL and ALL CAN confer with you. And u know why this is hard to explain...because WE have been systematically divided in ALL aspects of our existence and not cultivated to SEE/feel in these terms.
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Solstyse (1st March 2012)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

I´m in!

Let the flow begin. Open to what is possible. There is optimism in what you bring. It saddens me that you experienced cruelty for being other than the shared perception of us, as distinct from them. This can certainly be a painful place .. but it amuses me, well actually it makes me a little envious that you can re-locate, as you say, when you want to and if you need to when the going gets overwhelming.

Your tale thus far reminds me of the case study of this woman a few years back chronicled in ´From Sirius to Earth´by Evelyn Furqua and Athor.

Question, how does your open thoughts view overcoming problems with the human knees? It just occurred to me to ask you. I believe you have some advice.

Thanks and a huge welcome x

[QUOTE=songsfortheotherkind;439334]
    Can we do things another way?
    Mmm. So I'm interested in creating a space with post-propaganda/Empire consciousness, a space where the gathered collective gets to experiment with and experience a platform that in part has a core that supports, encourages and exists in a continuum of constant evolution in every expression.
    Last edited by Debra; 1st March 2012 at 17:19.

11. Link to Post #27
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Because that is what we all are right now, on the computer, reading this, and typing to respond. We are human, at least as we identify, flesh and blood. Are you not?
    I am a living, flesh and blood Being, yes. That is not *all* I am right now, or in any other moment, although what else is present varies. That's my experience. It's useless to me to have the suggestion that this is all I am, because that's simply not what I experience and have not experienced since childhood, despite the best efforts and insistence of others. Either my perspective and experience can be held in the space of others as being just what it is, or it can't. I have no inclination to persuade those who don't agree with my experience that my experience is legitimate. That's a closed system feedback loop that I got caught up in and I no longer do it.

If you experience yourself as nothing but a flesh and blood body typing at a screen, then I can fully accept that. I do not experience the same thing. Does this then mean that my experience is invalid, 'unenlightened' or inferior? That's really the question.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

mosquito (3rd March 2012)

13. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Welcome to Avalon. Your energetic signature is familiar.

14. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,068 times in 989 posts

My perspective on being a singularity is that there is no WE. When I merge with another being, even if only for a time, it is I...not WE, a synergism of sorts, a greater and more complete I.

And So?

I am my only friend
    I am my only foe
    I am my own undoing
    I am my own renewing
    The thoughts I think I send
    (I think they come and go)
    are surely without end
    for questions I'm pursuing
    and answers I am viewing
    as truths, not as a bend
    in roads both high and low,
    I know are just pretend,
    reflecting my ensuing
    reality, projecting and cueing
    responses until we blend,
    a synergism in the flow ...
    And so?...

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

mosquito (3rd March 2012), Sebastion (3rd March 2012), Solstyse (2nd March 2012)

16. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member createnjoy's Avatar
    Thanks

It feels to me like you are "walking your talk" as evidenced by your continuing conversation. Thank you. I like it. What you describe as an approach to one another would be beautifully evolved and, since you can conceive it (and I can too), it can happen.

17. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Solstyse's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Because that is what we all are right now, on the computer, reading this, and typing to respond. We are human, at least as we identify, flesh and blood. Are you not?
    I am a living, flesh and blood Being, yes. That is not *all* I am right now, or in any other moment, although what else is present varies. That's my experience. It's useless to me to have the suggestion that this is all I am, because that's simply not what I experience and have not experienced since childhood, despite the best efforts and insistence of others. Either my perspective and experience can be held in the space of others as being just what it is, or it can't. I have no inclination to persuade those who don't agree with my experience that my experience is legitimate. That's a closed system feedback loop that I got caught up in and I no longer do it.

If you experience yourself as nothing but a flesh and blood body typing at a screen, then I can fully accept that. I do not experience the same thing. Does this then mean that my experience is invalid, 'unenlightened' or inferior? That's really the question.
    I never said that the flesh and blood is "all you are" right now, or at any given moment. I said WE ALL ARE, i can see how you might misunderstand that.
    Humans are very complex being. Mind, Body Soul, spirit. With limitless potential, and amazing capacities for love, or hate.

Does this then mean that my experience is invalid, 'unenlightened' or inferior? That's really the question. No, your opinions are just as valid as anyone has. That was an easy question with an easy answer

But I think my question is.
    And I am going to quote you again, cause I don't like jumping to assumptions.

What is your perception that would lead you to conclude that if someone does not identify as 'human' they are automatically referring to a non-physical state?

What do you identfy as? That might help me better articulate the point I am trying to get across.
    Believing in Darwin's theoretical mechanisms of evolution is like believing that a hurricane can blow through a junkyard and build a Boeing 747.---Fred Hoyle.
    There's no fulfillment in a lazy nation, that keeps feeding out infatuation with the idea of being famous.-Eyedea

18. Link to Post #32
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by christinedream7 (here)
    There is a current tht flows UNDERNEATH everything. The "fluff" the illusion...color, language, time, male, female, old, young, country, religion, beliefs etc etc....yeah if u focus on these, then things "seem" different..to be labeled, discussed...figured out, hashed over time and time again. When one taps into the current underneath tht IS connected to all, theres no reason to try to "figure" out LA Differonce as the "connection IS" This connection communicates WITHOUT words. iTS like tapping into ALL CELLS of a body...yeah some are made up of the liver, the brain, eyes but connecting to all cells does not require explanation of who and what and from where u/it is...THE GOAL becomes OBVIOUS and just IS. You can confer with ALL and ALL CAN confer with you. And u know why this is hard to explain...because WE have been systematically divided in ALL aspects of our existence and not cultivated to SEE/feel in these terms.
    So if this is what is actually operating on the planet, *right now* and all is perfect and well, then why bother doing anything at all? Obviously doing something because you like it is useless, because everything already Is, so in a sense you've already been there and done that, and liking something is a useless marker, just as disliking something is a useless marker, and doing/not doing are equally useless because everything is already connected, and there's no point in communicating because the communication is already happening without words, although the evidence on the planet seems to indicate that this wordless conversation isn't going all that well, unless we adopt the view that the pollution, destruction and mass extinctions are all also perfect and so why bother about anything at all, it's all going absolutely perfectly? Why bother even incarnating, because that's simply choosing disconnection from the perfect Borg connection that exists when we're not busy incarnating and getting in our own way-

I'm aware of these concepts and understand that the All is constantly present- what is also in the ever present All is the life and experience/perception I'm currently embracing. Every action is a choice- the choice to do nothing, the choice to see it all as perfect and there's nothing to do/be/experience that hasn't already been done so what difference does it make, the choice is what is at the heart of the stillness, not nothing, and that has been my experience.

Instead of telling/suggesting to me me what how I should/could be seeing things (with the implication that somehow I don't already have an understanding of the points you make), why not ask? I am not asking this from a desire to be contentious, I'm genuinely curious- I've noticed that a few of the responses to my post have been in the 'here, have some advice/perspective, even if you didn't ask for it', which I didn't, because I know what I'm interested in. I'm interested in what your motivation was.

One of my purposes here is to extend the ideas and experiences I've been having all my life with Beings that are not 'here' and don't do things the way that are done here. So if you meet one of those Beings I mentioned, with no heartbeat etc, are you going to respond the same way as you have responded to me, tell them how things are instead of pausing and considering the possibility that they may have perspectives and experiences that you actually do not have and that this could be a great thing?

Perhaps for some others such a possibility is NOT a great thing, this is true. For me, personally, as I am in this expression of the hologram, such possibilities are and have proven to be very great things. It's where I like to be. I deliberately choose incarnation because, as I have expressed, I do not prefer or particularly enjoy non-corporeal, and such a choice brings along with it possibilities and potentials that I really enjoy. Enjoying physical incarnation is not an indication of some kind of spiritual lack of development; such a concept is considered an odd idea in my part of the 'Verse, one that is viewed with much headtilting; neither is incarnation an automatic indication that there has been some choice to split from the All, which is an impossibility, or that there is some 'conflict' that requires incarnation to work through so one can go back to the happy state of 'spiritual' existence. For me, incarnation simply is the choice I make and I don't feel disconnected from the All- it's just that Source aspect is not a particular choice of mine, because I'm interested in *other* possibilities- returning to 'Source' is not an end goal, an aspiration, a spiritual perspective or desire of mine. At *no* point along my long path have I thought that returning to Source was a great idea. Nope. I've fully supported other Beings who have made that choice, but it's not for me, like wearing vomit yellow rubber flares with pink flip flops and a see through top is not for me. I fully support any individual's right to wear such attire, I just don't want to myself.

19. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Maknocktomb (here)
    Some Budda Quotes:

Your body is precious. It is our vehicle for awakening. Treat it with care.

All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become.

We live in illusion and the appearance of things. There is reality. We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing , and being nothing, you are everything. That is all.

Welcome to Avalon
    been there, done that, got the t-shirt. came back and am now cruising for a bit more....

Looking more for a method to get people to awaken to those simple truths....as they seem to be so good at blocking these things from impinging upon their existence.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

modwiz (8th March 2012), PurpleLama (6th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #34
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Solstyse (here)

I never said that the flesh and blood is "all you are" right now, or at any given moment. I said WE ALL ARE, i can see how you might misunderstand that.
    Humans are very complex being. Mind, Body Soul, spirit. With limitless potential, and amazing capacities for love, or hate.
    Are all humans like you describe? Are all Beings? Does it matter? Not really. I wrote previously regarding the Latin term Sui Generis, which means in part 'unique, of its own kind' and that's the way that I approach things. To describe a species as being anything broadstroke is to fall into the space that I described in that post, where Beings cease to be unique expressions of the hologram, unreproducable, unduplicatable, a Singularity within the frequency. This is the perspective that works for me- it's how I move through the Universe.

For me, human is a descriptor of a way of thinking and Being rather than a particular species; homo sapiens indicates the presence of a series of genetic and other 'markers'. To describe humans as being 'capable of great love, or hate' is to describe most Beings in the Universe, rather than just a particular species. What are the qualities that one would describe as 'uniquely human'? How can this be defined if other Beings in the Universe have not yet been encountered, or have been encountered but not comprehended due to a variety of factors? There are a number of elements that combine in 'human' expression of existence that are out of healthy connection to the Hologram and this also is due to a variety of factors. (It is this inclination to unhealthy expression that I experience as an intrinsic part of 'human'; it is also out of a sincere desire to assist in shifting this intractable pattern that Others became involved in the situation- but that is part of my memory history and not yet part of this discussion). There are also much older species that have similar capacity to engage in some expressions in Being that have been described as 'human', so whose expressions are they? Or are they simply expressions that emerge within Singularities, to a greater or lesser degree based on other factors? Ca we describe the cultural expressions of a group of Singularities as an indicator of the traits of their species? Is there any high frequency reason for doing so?

There are many historical and deliberately intended factors that contributed to the current paradigm's penchant for lumping things in together, using a feedback mechanism that, at its very core, is quite useful. The limited use feedback mechanism has now become a monster that is further used to justify actions that deny other Beings freedom, peace, autonomy and even Life.

Quote But I think my question is. And I am going to quote you again, cause I don't like jumping to assumptions.
    What is your perception that would lead you to conclude that if someone does not identify as 'human' they are automatically referring to a non-physical state?
    What do you identfy as? That might help me better articulate the point I am trying to get across.
    Hopefully my reply has illuminated my perspective on this somewhat- I am a Sui Generis Being, unique to my Self; I do not identify as a 'species' or 'thing', I simply am this at this point in time. If I can recall being in a wide variety of other physical/energetic forms and have experienced my ability to share forms and experiences within this incarnation with Others 'not here', what does that make me? Should I identify with my previous incarnation, one of those shared experienced or my 'original' form (however that might have been in the far distant whatever)- I have learned that I don't actually identify with any such constructs. So I experience the things I experience, explore the things I explore, am fascinated by the things that I'm fascinated by and have discovered that fluidity, plasticity and evolution seem to be my lingua franca. I don't have any other parameters. I *can* say that I exchange physical forms rather than doing the non-corporeal and that this exchange is done by mutual agreement. I can say I haven't so far met other Beings who seem to do things this way. I've also run into a lot of interpretation, particularly moral or religious, about what this 'means'.

Other than that, I can simply express and share my Self and my aspect of the hologram, because I genuinely don't have neat parameters for things to fit into. It works for me and I'm aware that it often does not work for those around me.

22. Link to Post #35
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by createnjoy (here)
    It feels to me like you are "walking your talk" as evidenced by your continuing conversation. Thank you. I like it.
    Thank you and you are welcome.

Quote What you describe as an approach to one another would be beautifully evolved and, since you can conceive it (and I can too), it can happen.
    That is also my perspective, vision and experience- I've seen it, continue to experience it and have concluded that putting it out into the ether is one of the ways to call the possibility into more solid being. So here I am, singing the Songs.

23. Link to Post #36
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Looking more for a method to get people to awaken to those simple truths....as they seem to be so good at blocking these things from impinging upon their existence.
    That's part of my interest too- what new tools, ways of thinking and Being, what pathways, can/need to be created in order to facilitate the shift, even if sometimes offering possibilities is like offering green eggs and ham...

I *love* playing in what works, for a given definition of 'works', as based on my personal Singularity perspective and interests. :D I really don't see why all this evolution needs to be dire, grim, hard work and angsty- surely we can hold the space for an evolutionary experience that simply rocks our socks (or other outerwear)? It is my perspective that if I can *envision* such a group of gleeful evolutionaries, then one is already in existence and I simply need to discover their location and join the party. :D
    Last edited by songsfortheotherkind; 5th March 2012 at 07:14.

24. Link to Post #37
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    Welcome to Avalon. Your energetic signature is familiar.
    Thank you for the welcome. I am hoping to discover Others lurking here that are familiar with a signal such as mine...

25. Link to Post #38
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,861 times in 21,554 posts

the Universe is constantly evolving into greater complexity and subtlety of signal
    It looks that way from here too. I'm enjoying your posts. Thanks.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

26. Link to Post #39
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    the Universe is constantly evolving into greater complexity and subtlety of signal
    It looks that way from here too. I'm enjoying your posts. Thanks.
    *grins at you* You're welcome. I'm a big fan of both elements- complexity and subtlety- they are two incredibly rich words that taste so, so yummy! although 'subtlety' tastes like green, which is hard to describe...

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

Carmen (8th March 2012), ThePythonicCow (8th March 2012)

28. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,892 times in 1,408 posts

Re: Perspectives on being a Singularity.
    Posted by christinedream7 (here)
    There is a current tht flows UNDERNEATH everything. The "fluff" the illusion...color, language, time, male, female, old, young, country, religion, beliefs etc etc....yeah if u focus on these, then things "seem" different..to be labeled, discussed...figured out, hashed over time and time again. When one taps into the current underneath tht IS connected to all, theres no reason to try to "figure" out LA Differonce as the "connection IS" This connection communicates WITHOUT words. iTS like tapping into ALL CELLS of a body...yeah some are made up of the liver, the brain, eyes but connecting to all cells does not require explanation of who and what and from where u/it is...THE GOAL becomes OBVIOUS and just IS. You can confer with ALL and ALL CAN confer with you. And u know why this is hard to explain...because WE have been systematically divided in ALL aspects of our existence and not cultivated to SEE/feel in these terms.

So if this is what is actually operating on the planet, *right now* and all is perfect and well, then why bother doing anything at all? Obviously doing something because you like it is useless, because everything already Is, so in a sense you've already been there and done that, and liking something is a useless marker, just as disliking something is a useless marker, and doing/not doing are equally useless because everything is already connected, and there's no point in communicating because the communication is already happening without words, although the evidence on the planet seems to indicate that this wordless conversation isn't going all that well, unless we adopt the view that the pollution, destruction and mass extinctions are all also perfect and so why bother about anything at all, it's all going absolutely perfectly? Why bother even incarnating, because that's simply choosing disconnection from the perfect Borg connection that exists when we're not busy incarnating and getting in our own way-

im a bit confused and it seems u have misunderstood what i was "expressing" This is why..i really dislike language...it creates confusion..a person may be expressing a certain point but because others have "ideas" associated to certain "words" it can translate differently then intended by its communicator. I do not like to use alot of words because sometimes it creates a web...labyrinth that can get stuck in syntax/puzzle that really has a difficult time relating its True message.

I dont recall saying everything was all perfect and well...quite the contrary...if anyone has seen a majority of my posts...my view is far from that. I am in a sense discussing the connection within. This connection has been tampered with, as we can see and read on this forum, which has been discussed a MYRIAD of times in MANY DIFFERENT ways. And yes i believe communication happens without words. In a nutshell...my perspective (and i am not telling anyone "how" to live..i am expressing my VERSE

We are MUCH MUCH more then we have been led to believe. We Have been compartmentalized in every facet of our existence..we are broken in this presence...this is why "communication" is lack luster and resembles more of a scene in "Alice in Wonderland" then any real PRODUCTIVITY from its discourse. So i am expressing the connection i feel (and have felt for a long time) underneath the illusion of labels, boxes, whatever one wants to call it.
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

29. The Following User Says Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

modwiz (8th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast