+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Geithner Is A Criminal!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,203 times in 3,110 posts

Default Geithner Is A Criminal!

Just recieved this...not sure whether it has been posted...anyway...

Ok. As we are literally days away from the global financial meltdown just look at what is being broadcast on MAINSTREAM media!

Geithner Is A Criminal! So How Is It He COULD Face Criminal Charges?
    http://youtu.be/QXO5bElqnqg

This adds serious credibility to Ben Fulford who wrote last week that Geithner was arrested and released. Before this broadcast even I was skeptical of the Fulford report but now it all seems very possible if not likely.

Although the topic of this report may be stunning for those of you who are still asleep, the REAL revelation in what happened in this broadcast was not the exposure of Tim Geithner but rather what Shep Shepard gives up in a TOTAL MSM mental lapse at 3:40...

"It's clear that the banks run the country...the country doesn't run itself."

If you think this is no big deal then think again. This is a HUGE webbot hit for Clif High as he's been talking about someone in the Mainstream Media having a mental lapse and saying something that was actually TRUE. Not only that but others in the MSM pick up on it and continue the discussion. Admitting that "the banks run the country" is a huge whack to the hornets nest.

BINGO and BRAVO Clif for anther hit on something that seemed to be completely random but will have a significant impact on the global consciousness moving into "March Madness".

Are you ready for it?

May the Road you choose be the Right Road!

Bix Weir
    www.RoadtoRoota.com

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

hectorlca (1st March 2012), humanalien (1st March 2012), Ixopoborn (2nd March 2012), penn (1st March 2012), Ria (1st March 2012), Watching from Cyprus (1st March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member Fred Ryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Geithner Is A Criminal!

Shouldn't Hank Paulson's name be added to the arrest warrent who left his position as CEO of Goldman Sachs to oversee the bail out as Treasury Secretary? The facts behind the 2008 bailout make my head spin. In essence the banks were able to loot the treasury in broad daylight with all of us watching on the evening news. If I had wrote this up as a novel it would never have been published due to being too far fetched. Yet, it happened and they got away with it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Ryan For This Post:

humanalien (1st March 2012), penn (1st March 2012), Watching from Cyprus (1st March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

I saw this yesterday elsewhere and the conclusion was that this is an old news story (I'm thinking Jan, 2010 when it broke) HOWEVER it does show that Geitner is not above suspicion of law, and it's good to keep this story circulating (although not as the proof of recent Fulford statements sadly)
    --♥--
    2 All

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fundy Gemini For This Post:

humanalien (1st March 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,244 times in 8,655 posts

There was a round of 'Geithner arrested' rumours in 2010, as I recall, and nothing came of it then.

That's why I await any evidence for it being true this time. A refuse to confirm or deny from his department is interesting, but not evidence.

The FBI and Justice Department are so corrupt, it's hard to imagine them ever doing the right things, which is perhaps why Fulford said it was the NYPD, who may have certain jurisdiction over frauds in the NYC financial district or at the NY Fed, that supposedly arrested him.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

humanalien (1st March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread