+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why the GFL offer NO PROOF

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Why the GFL offer NO PROOF

I came across this video and it is so well done. It make some very valid questions and it will be very good if the devotees of GFL can enlighten us with some reasonable answers to this questions because it will assist many of us to ascertain whether the GFL is real or just the fiction of the imagination of attention seekers

So please give us your answers

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to stardustaquarion For This Post:

ceetee9 (1st March 2012), D-Day (1st March 2012), Fredenit (1st March 2012), jackovesk (11th March 2012), king anthony (1st March 2012), mab777 (1st March 2012), niki (11th March 2012), RMorgan (1st March 2012), Sebastion (1st March 2012), Star Tsar (11th March 2012), TargeT (2nd March 2012), Tarka the Duck (1st March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Why the GFL offer NO PROOF

a group of people who believe in and channel spiritual galactic aliens/angels

Either:

(1) Spiritual aliens exist

or

(2) Crazy people exist

Hmmmmm...

Maybe one day someone'll channel some useful information.
    Last edited by Omni connexae!; 1st March 2012 at 15:00.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni connexae! For This Post:

D-Day (1st March 2012), Fredenit (1st March 2012), RMorgan (1st March 2012), Tarka the Duck (1st March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)

“Need nothing and then see what happens."― Gangaji,
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

modwiz (1st March 2012), Realeyes (1st March 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Hey mate,

Why the GFL offer no proof? Because you can´t prove lies. It´s that simple.

Cheers,

Raf.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

D-Day (1st March 2012), Fredenit (1st March 2012), Sebastion (1st March 2012), TargeT (2nd March 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

This video Yet another martyr to the cause of someone who dilikes channeled messages but persists on reading them.

Channeling is not a new age phenomena but has been occuring for thousands of years. most ancient scriptures were channeled by the sage and written down by scribes.

I do not believe all channeled messages come from source but some do. What i can gather from those messages is that it is NOT about proof or evidence but assisting to raise the consciousness of humanity by assisting them to use the power of intent and imagination as a creative energy that can co-create.

Therefore the evidence will be in what has been created by humanity by performing/acting on the intention that came from a channeled source.

For example: at this time channeled messages are comunicating that many arrests of the Cabal will be made soon, and they ask for humanity if they agree, to assist with their intentions with arresting the Cabal. The evidence with be when and if these arrests take place

We shall see.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Alan (2nd March 2012), Alekahn (1st March 2012), aranuk (1st March 2012), kersley (1st March 2012), Kimberley (1st March 2012), Mare (1st March 2012), modwiz (1st March 2012), Ontarioguy (1st March 2012), PurpleLama (1st March 2012), Realeyes (1st March 2012), songsfortheotherkind (11th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Regretfully you are not offering anything new. Most of what has been "channeled" in antiquity is what has put us in this dreadfull position. I don't want to mention particular religions but they all went to kill others that did not agree with them....by the hundreds of millions

So the morals of the story is: Channeling are product of the over active imagination of attention seekers looking for one upmanship

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stardustaquarion For This Post:

D-Day (1st March 2012), RMorgan (1st March 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ViralSpiral (here)

Hello stardustaquarion.
    For all we know you may be an Alien infiltrator trying to get an opinion of what the people of Earth think of them???

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

So the morals of the story is: Channeling are product of the over active imagination of attention seekers looking for one upmanship
    I would recommend some research on the power of imagination.

Albert Einstein said it quite nicely.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”

again

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Alekahn (1st March 2012), aranuk (1st March 2012), Earth Angel (2nd March 2012), kersley (1st March 2012), Kimberley (1st March 2012), Mare (1st March 2012), modwiz (1st March 2012), Ontarioguy (1st March 2012), Realeyes (1st March 2012), songsfortheotherkind (11th March 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I will not trust or believe any message before there is solid evidence that they actually exist.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to YoungSoul For This Post:

marique3652 (1st March 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Imagination or direct cognition IS NOT CHANNELING

We all have imagination and we all use it everyday...we do not go around saying to people that we are talking to Archangels or ascended masters

You know what gets me the most is that there are no archangels in the bible and there are no ascended masters others than the ones Guy Ballard invented and that includes St Germain. Guy Ballard's wife was indicted for fraud https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%22I_AM%22_Activity and Elizabeth Clare Profet also got herself in a pickle when she predicted nuclear holocaust and made her followers sell their homes so they will give her the money to build a bunker. At the end nothing happened other than the people got defrauded http://www.csj.org/pub_csj/csjbookre...ev122lambs.htm

There is where all this channeling "ascended masters" started. All the ones that came after are plagiarists that have not brought to humanity anything new or anything useful

Channeling is just believing and I grant that people can believe in Mickey Mouse if they want but it does not make it real. Indeed, I consider all these a waste of our valuable time that could be better utilized building a better world

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Fredenit (here)
    Quote Posted by ViralSpiral (here)

Hello stardustaquarion.
    For all we know you may be an Alien infiltrator trying to get an opinion of what the people of Earth think of them???
    I am not and some people in this forum know me in the flesh

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stardustaquarion For This Post:

eileenrose (4th March 2012), Tarka the Duck (11th March 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Anyone impressed by that video in my mind is needing some stimulation by reading a few more chanelled messages.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Billy (2nd March 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

This is not about the quality of the video which I recognize could be better (I did not make it) but, about the fact that if the GFL can not offer concrete proof of its existance. THerefore it can only be assumed that they are a "fantasy" like Star Treck therefore is just bad quality sci fi

23. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

My first thought is, We are not alone, & that old saying "dont believe anything you hear. And only half of what you see" comes to mind. I dont want to pigeon hole myself into absorbing material that may or may not be credible only to find out its the wizard behind the curtain years from now. That said if we are being contacted by NDE's (non dimentional entities) I would want to know. So its kind of a catch 22 isnt it?

24. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

It may appear so but if no interdimensional being will approach you without your spirit guides or totem animals being present. If a person does not have their totem animals with them no wise spirit will ever consider approaching you

But in any case this is about the GFL, and the Guardian Alliance too since we are at it

I do not say there is no life in the Universe, I am saying that 99,9 pct of channelers are liars seeking attention and wealth which is why there is no evidence

In my own personal life I have been given information relevant to what will shortly happen and suggestions about what to do. This morning for example I kind of felt guilty because I should be planting my tomatoes but I felt a lot of resistance. I got my pendulums and asked and both confirmed that I should not plant now

When I don't listen normally things go wrong. It has come to be so fine tunned that if for example I feel resistance to go to a shop when I want to buy something, you can bet it either will be closed or they will not have what I want. Is really funny

In the same tone we all have the ability to engage with the web of live and ask questions. If one has not done it before a pendulum is quite helpful for yes and no questions and to build confidence in one's own psychic abilities. We do not need channelers, to give them power is to relinquish some of the power we have to create our own dreams

If one thinks what one wants and trust that the web of life and mother Earth will respond, the ideas soon flow. Of course if one is asking for something negative it may not happen altogether

Just some thoughts from my own experience

25. The Following User Says Thank You to stardustaquarion For This Post:

Mare (1st March 2012)

26. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Smile Re: Why the GFL offer NO PROOF

Confession: I am not a sports fan, and will avoid TV/Radio channels that are broadcasting sports whether it is football, golf, snooker etc. So I take control of my reality and simply hit the remote and change channels to watch something that really excites me.

I have absolutely nothing against anyone who is a sports lover, quite the contrary – I personally was very sporty in my youth being a very good long distance runner, played in a teams for netball, football, hockey and loved canoeing and rock climbing. So I do understand and admire talent, skill and great feats. I choose nowadays not to place my focus on something that promotes competition; I don’t like the energy – my choice, my opinion – my ‘Unique Beingness’.

AND, recognising my unique beingingness allows me to ALLOW others to ‘BE’ as they so choose also. I don’t curse the sports channels, nor turn into their greatest critic – why would I waste my precious creative time and focus? AND what would it achieve.... apart from breeding inner frustration????

I simply switch channels/frequency and focus on what excites me, fires my passion and creative imaginations deep in my soul – then we have true fire of the Spirit and contributing in an evolutionary way to Source/God/Greater Intelligence/Isness etc, etc.

IF Source only desired ONE ‘story’, only one Explorer would have been sent out on a walk. Smile

27. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

This is not about "the one story" this is about unmasking liers that spread disinformation. Looking to the other side only perpetuates the explotation of those that do not have enough experience to discern whether the GFL is telling the true or is telling lies

The bottom line is that they have been caught repeatedly liying and predicting events that have not happened

If GFL was not such a brain washing cult people would have been able to see that they have been let down and that GFL is a fantasy not a reality

In Nazi Germany people looked too to the other side and pretended the gas camps were not happening. Of course things are not so dramatic here but who can tell this is not going to end like Heavens Gate in mass suicide

The GFL has for that reason been put under cult watch and that is saying a lot about the concerns and complains people are putting to the authorities

So shall we pretend is not happening and people are not being deceived? there is plenty proof that is the case
    Last edited by stardustaquarion; 1st March 2012 at 19:46.

28. Link to Post #17
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

I am saying that 99,9 pct of channelers are liars seeking attention and wealth which is why there is no evidence
    I may not agree with your percentage but I agree with the sentiment and that the percentage is very high.

Quote In my own personal life I have been given information relevant to what will shortly happen and suggestions about what to do. This morning for example I kind of felt guilty because I should be planting my tomatoes but I felt a lot of resistance. I got my pendulums and asked and both confirmed that I should not plant now
    It is the correct Moon cycle (waxing) for planting seeds, but the Moon is in an Air sign Gemini, which is not so good. It is going into Cancer, a Water sign, within a day or two and that is a sweet sign for planting. Nice pendulum work.
    Last edited by modwiz; 1st March 2012 at 19:42.

29. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I am actually in shock to see how people are being blinded. Take for example Bill Wood, many people is up in arms because he lied and Kerry Cassidy has been critizised for that. But take Viking and the rest of the "cult and paste" brigade and it is ok that they post lies again and again and again and again.....Am I missing something or this is double standards

Because the problem with all these channelings is not only that they are lies, is that the "cult and paste" brigade goes all around the rest of this forum and either mock, ridiculize or undermine any information that disagrees with the channelings

So who are the ones that do not respect other people?
    ¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)

In my own personal life I have been given information relevant to what will shortly happen and suggestions about what to do. This morning for example I kind of felt guilty because I should be planting my tomatoes but I felt a lot of resistance. I got my pendulums and asked and both confirmed that I should not plant now
    It is the correct Moon cycle (waxing) for planting seeds, but the Moon is in an Air sign Gemini, which is not so good. It is going into Cancer, a Water sign, with in a day or two and that is a sweet sign for planting. Nice pendulum work.
    Thank you Modwiz
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st March 2012 at 22:46.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to stardustaquarion For This Post:

mab777 (1st March 2012)

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Stardustaquarion, I truly fail to see why you are on such a crusade to call people out as liars.

If you are a follower of Gangaji's (as I note in your signature - and I am an admirer), you may have come across a book of hers: A diamond in your pocket.

It really is a gem.

Different cultures and subcultures tend to elevate certain states of consciousness and devalue other, apparently opposing states.
    However, if we stop valuing one state over another - even for just a moment - then we can discover the awareness itself is continuous, and that all states move in and out of awareness.

To harbour disrespect for alternate views or beliefs, is in my opinion, poison. Let them be in their ways, cult or no cult

Last edited by ViralSpiral; 1st March 2012 at 20:06.
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

kersley (1st March 2012), PurpleLama (1st March 2012), Realeyes (2nd March 2012)

33. Link to Post #20
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast