+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why the GFL offer NO PROOF

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Why the GFL offer NO PROOF

I am sorry viralspiral but I fail to see why you think that liying is ok. It is only because we have allowed things and look to the other side, give in again and again that the planet is in the state it is. Live and let live only applies when there is a level playing field and that is not the case here

I am calling liers the channelers and the GFL none of which are members of this forum. And yes I think is fullish to spread lies because one then become accomplice of the lies

One of the most important principles of being human is "do not harm" and that is precisely what is being ignored. Spreding disinformation and false hope harms humanity because it bends the frequencies and it causes earth changes. Things are not simple. THe web of life is complex and if we do not start to take responsibility for the harmony of the planet and humanity things will only get worse

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stardustaquarion For This Post:

D-Day (1st March 2012), Maia Gabrial (1st March 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

People lie.
    Disinformation is spread.
    Of course its not okay.
    Perhaps I am too detached.

Carry on
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Mare (1st March 2012), PurpleLama (1st March 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Byron Katie said

"There is our business, other peoples business, Gods business. The more time we spend in our own business the better."

Also

"Life happens for you not to you"

Many a time I have gone in the wrong direction but I learned from it greatly--- It was necessary for my development.
    I often thought I was on the right track and strongly defended my point of view.
    Now I dont hold a point of view.

"A Course in Miracles helped greatly"

A quote

"Anytime you take up a position know that you are identifying with an illusion"

At long last I just let people be.

Yes I would stop people walking in front of bus because that is obviously undeniably life threatening.

Some/most channeling may be untrue though perhaps well meant, but the followers have a positive intention and thats better than having malicious intent.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Billy (2nd March 2012), DoubleHelix (1st March 2012), kersley (1st March 2012), niki (11th March 2012), PurpleLama (1st March 2012), Realeyes (2nd March 2012), skamandar (5th March 2012), The Truth Is In There (12th March 2012), ViralSpiral (1st March 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thank you viralspiral. My point being that this is a site dedicated to uncover conspiracies and it is somehow paradoxical that there is a conspiracy to spread disinformation in front of our very eyes but because the people that spread the disinformation belongs to the forum we are reluctant to see it

It is called cognitive disonace and we all suffer from that to a point because reality is not what we have been lead to believe

I just don't want people getting hurt, let alone kill themselves because the evacuation will not happen

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stardustaquarion For This Post:

D-Day (1st March 2012), DoubleHelix (1st March 2012), Maia Gabrial (1st March 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

One... Stardust isn't effected or damaged by GFL, there's no evidence of marytr dom here. We are identifying a program at work. It is a program based on a grain of reality. These channelings started in the 60's and were a bit more coherent then.

However people created a belief, a religion around it. it became its own CULT-ure. Something infilitrated the orginal messages and began to replicate them. Who knows where they orginal channelings and messages got off to. It's a corportate take over, the same way the Vatican took over early Christianity.

No one here personally gives a **** about something that is not real in the first place. It's not personally causing us harm, its being identified as a corporate take over and we are simply evidence, the evidence is created by those who are programmed by it. So you can make any rationalization that you want that we are martyrs but have provided no evidence that any of this Channeling or posting is harming us. And you can't, unless you're really dumbed down, that would be admission that it was okay to keep posting something that harmed people.

There is absoluty no way that programming can get around me and you see others like Stardust there, that it can't get around them either. Programming can't get around reality. That's not a martyr. A matryr is a victim not a victor.

If people want to be martyrs to this crap go crawl off somewhere and die. A martyr is someone who dies for a cause and it appears that people who are identifying what this crap is , are alive and well.

and....kicking.

I'm far more intellgient than a program. If we claimed that program was harming us , psychologically, the forum would be under a great deal of presure to shut it down completely. You are implicating right now that the material is somehow damaging enough to cause martyrdom, by your own accusation.

Do you feel that something you feel is harming someone should be continued to be posted? If it is a damaging and hurtful as you mockingly suggest why would you push to have it protected?

You don't seem to realize just how much you have revealed about yourself there. Lying is based on human intellgience, a program just repeats itself.

Programming and lying are two different things. The programmed GFL stories are just broken records, tapes, agreements, contracts--Programming--playing over and over again. It takes a clever human to be a good liar, artifical intellgience just spreads the same disinformation over and again.

10. Link to Post #26
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

In my experience the more you tell people they got it wrong the more they get entrenched in their position.
    What we resist persists.

At one point in time the teachings of A.D, was a big thing on this forum I with others pointed out the flaws in the teaching.
    People took sides eventually it died down.
    Some time later some members realized that their previously held support of the teachings was inappropriate and honestly shared their experiences which were not pleasant.
    They came to that conclusion all on there own.

I learned I cant change an others strongly held point of view--- so I just leave people to their own journey now.

Regards Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Calz (1st March 2012), DeDukshyn (3rd March 2012), gigha (1st March 2012), gooty64 (1st March 2012), kersley (1st March 2012), PurpleLama (1st March 2012), Realeyes (2nd March 2012), seko (2nd March 2012), spiritwind (2nd March 2012), Tarka the Duck (11th March 2012)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

With this sort of programming there isn't even a choice to be wrong. Or right. There are no choices at all. Defining right or wrong is entirely taken out of the equation. They have no choice in the matter of at all. Its rather like trying to rationalize that a broken record player is right or wrong. Or immoral .The workings of the human ego will resist being wrong, and just retrenches in it's position. If it were that simple this would all be very easy.

This is a program running, so there's no choice even to be right or wrong in plain old egotistical workings. It's an aritficial intelligence that has assimilated even the ego, another more artifical sort of intellgience or at least one that operates from faulty perceptions of reality. It's like being assimilated by another ego.

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    Imagination or direct cognition IS NOT CHANNELING
    Some would disagree that imagination and channeling are not connected, but that was not the point of my answer in my first post, My point was that many channeled messages asks humanity to use their imagination with purpose and intention to co-create/manifest certain events

We all have imagination and we all use it everyday...we do not go around saying to people that we are talking to Archangels or ascended masters

You know what gets me the most is that there are no archangels in the bible and there are no ascended masters
    As i posted above, Most ancient scriptures were channeled, much of the bible included. if you research the book of Enoch you can read of the roles of all Angels and Archangels. But Angels are just a name given for beings that were interacting with humanity in those times. In some OT biblical books they are also described as Men.

There is where all this channeling "ascended masters" started. All the ones that came after are plagiarists that have not brought to humanity anything new or anything useful
    Asking humanity to use their imagination with intention and action to co-create a change, i believe is exellent and usefull advise. but that is my personal perpective

Channeling is just believing and I grant that people can believe in Mickey Mouse if they want but it does not make it real. Indeed, I consider all these a waste of our valuable time that could be better utilized building a better world[COLOR="red"]
    That would be your own perpective and may not be a truth. Each to their own. Live and let live.

peace

EDIT: i see Stardustaquarion has a three day vacation. did i miss something??
    Last edited by Billy; 2nd March 2012 at 15:32.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Does it tell them how to co-create and manifest? Or does it just tell them to do it. Or what prevents co creation in in the first place .Much of it is focused on the material. Gold, havng everything come to you for free, some world of ease and material pleasure but doesn't say that one can have have contended life now without ever having their external material circumstances change.

It may say we are blind and not awake but it seldom reveals the steps invovled in taking the blinders from perception. For those who are duped by false messages revealing how one begins to see differently, to begin to manifest effortlessly from the inside out, would reveal their own program. As soon as that information is revealed so is the constructs runnign it. It repeatedly asking one to make contract with something non evidential. That creates MORE of what prevents co creation and manifesation. A cluttered consciousness filled with all sorts of empty information doesn't co create or manifest.

There is a organic and conscious reason, a dis-ease of consciousness that results in being unable to express our higher potential. And certain messages encourage you to do that but don't reveal how. One form of channeling just promotes a belief, the other the means of clearing out what may be preventing one from intiating what is rightfully theirs. If people have trouble with their material existence what if a channeled messages suggested to see if you had at one time taken a vow of poverty. Or are afraid to speak your truth, you may have a vow of silence. Those sorts of messages are relevant to spirit seekers, because most of what prohibits a spiritual presence in the present, is based on a agreement made in the past.

Stardust very likely got a three day vacation because someone's belief system got insulted. How a belief gets insulted is another is just another symptom of how channeled messages cause one to tie up their self identity in artifical concepts.

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Some would disagree that imagination and channeling are not connected, but that was not the point of my answer in my first post, My point was that many channeled messages asks humanity to use their imagination with purpose and intention to co-create/manifest certain events

We all have imagination and we all use it everyday...we do not go around saying to people that we are talking to Archangels or ascended masters

You know what gets me the most is that there are no archangels in the bible and there are no ascended masters
    As i posted above, Most ancient scriptures were channeled, much of the bible included. if you research the book of Enoch you can read of the roles of all Angels and Archangels. But Angels are just a name given for beings that were interacting with humanity in those times. In some OT biblical books they are also described as Men.

There is where all this channeling "ascended masters" started. All the ones that came after are plagiarists that have not brought to humanity anything new or anything useful
    Asking humanity to use their imagination with intention and action to co-create a change, i believe is exellent and usefull advise. but that is my personal perpective

Channeling is just believing and I grant that people can believe in Mickey Mouse if they want but it does not make it real. Indeed, I consider all these a waste of our valuable time that could be better utilized building a better world[COLOR="red"]
    That would be your own perpective and may not be a truth. Each to their own. Live and let live.

peace

15. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Does it tell them how to co-create and manifest? Or does it just tell them to do it. Or what prevents co creation in in the first place .Much of it is focused on the material. Gold, havng everything come to you for free, some world of ease and material pleasure but doesn't say that one can have have contended life now without ever having their external material circumstances change.

It may say we are blind and not awake but it seldom reveals the steps invovled in taking the blinders from perception. For those who are duped by false messages revealing how one begins to see differently, to begin to manifest effortlessly from the inside out, would reveal their own program. As soon as that information is revealed so is the constructs runnign it. It repeatedly asking one to make contract with something non evidential. That creates MORE of what prevents co creation and manifesation. A cluttered consciousness filled with all sorts of empty information doesn't co create or manifest.

There is a organic and conscious reason, a dis-ease of consciousness that results in being unable to express our higher potential. And certain messages encourage you to do that but don't reveal how. One form of channeling just promotes a belief, the other the means of clearing out what may be preventing one from intiating what is rightfully theirs. If people have trouble with their material existence what if a channeled messages suggested to see if you had at one time taken a vow of poverty. Or are afraid to speak your truth, you may have a vow of silence. Those sorts of messages are relevant to spirit seekers, because most of what prohibits a spiritual presence in the present, is based on a agreement made in the past.

Stardust very likely got a three day vacation because someone's belief system got insulted. How a belief gets insulted is another is just another symptom of how channeled messages cause one to tie up their self identity in artifical concepts.

Quote Posted by billyji (here)

peace

Read my Signature, This is how it is manifested. Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

16. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

If you have watched or read anything by Esther Hicks who channels Abraham you will find LOTS of useful information......no psychic predictions but lots of very useful information
    http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofat...ut_abraham.php

Quote Posted by Omni connexae! (here)
    a group of people who believe in and channel spiritual galactic aliens/angels

Either:

(1) Spiritual aliens exist

or

(2) Crazy people exist

Hmmmmm...

Maybe one day someone'll channel some useful information.

17. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    If you have watched or read anything by Esther Hicks who channels Abraham you will find LOTS of useful information......no psychic predictions but lots of very useful information
    http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofat...ut_abraham.php

Quote Posted by Omni connexae! (here)
    a group of people who believe in and channel spiritual galactic aliens/angels

Either:

(1) Spiritual aliens exist

or

(2) Crazy people exist

Hmmmmm...

Maybe one day someone'll channel some useful information.
    Bashar also

Peace

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Earth Angel (6th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 times in 528 posts

How can anybody say there's no proof. Don't they have hundreds of videos on YouTube?

I've watched Salusa's video for a while now.
    They are loaded with important tidbits and fun to listen to. I find them no more fantasy and more creditable than listening to Fox News or MSNBC. Besides, where else are you going to get the New Age news hot off the wire?

I love the GFL.
    The first time my wife and I watched it, we were hooked like an enlightened new age junkie. The message was positive so we watched a few more. I did notice that they predicted events after they happened. This was just like the MSM so it seemed really creditable. Besides, if you can't listen to an ascended master or archangel, who can you listen to? Who are you going to trust, James Carville?

The biggest news for me is they plan to harvest people
    who ascend in the near future. I told my wife, I've done all I can do in this life, so I may be out of here come December. Didn't Wilcock say he was going to travel on one of their ships at some time in the near future? Maybe I can hang around with Dave and give him a few pointers. That would be cool.

You know, I'm going to feel like a fool when they turn out to be real.
    Maybe I'll just tell everybody "I told you so".

FF
    Last edited by foreverfan; 11th March 2012 at 06:40.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

niki (11th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #34
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

What can you say, but (HOPE) sells...

So you see it does'nt matter if there is any Truth to it or Not...

Welcome to GFL (World)...

22. Link to Post #35
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by YoungSoul (here)
    I will not trust or believe any message before there is solid evidence that they actually exist.
    Then you won't contribute much. You just follow what other people do or prove.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Erich For This Post:

modwiz (11th March 2012)

24. Link to Post #36
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,613 times in 1,368 posts

Indeed, I consider all these a waste of our valuable time that could be better utilized building a better world
    I find this... *shakes head* so, if you consider it a waste of your valuable time, why are you commenting on this thread? Apparently you have clear opinions about how a 'better world' can be built- does this include the activity of telling others that they are wasting 'our' valuable time and should be doing something that better meets your approval?

I am being quite genuine here- aren't you just as guilty of wasting 'our' valuable time by engaging in such protestations? Don't you have more important things to do in the business of building this 'better world' you mentioned? Is part of the practices of this 'better world' to make decisions and judgements for others as to what meets the definitions of activities that don't waste our valuable time? If these *are* part of the practices of this 'better world', then from my perspective it looks exactly like the world that is in existence now. So I'm seeing nothing evolved or new at all, certainly nothing which could be described as 'better'.

Hitler had some personal opinions regarding what a 'better' world would look like. Things didn't go well with that, nor has it gone well any other time someone decided that they had the goods on what a 'better world' would look like. A world that does not include the peaceful right for *all Beings* to pursue their personal evolutionary path, regardless of how self righteous, indignant, smugly superior, self congratulatory, self justified or whatever any other Being might consider themselves to be in relation to that path, is not, as far as I can discern, a 'better' world at all.

This species that calls itself 'human' apparently can't even get past 'Acceptance for All Beings 101'.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

Beren (11th March 2012), niki (11th March 2012)

26. Link to Post #37
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

*has a personal opinion that the GLF stuff is being done by a bunch of bored employee's that have a lazy boss that doesnt kick their butts to work everyday, so they use the time to make trolololol stories instead*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2