+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jeff Boss claims witness to NSA planned 9/11

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Default Jeff Boss claims witness to NSA planned 9/11

http://bossforsenate.com/ A bold statement. Running for Senate in NJ, Boss presents not shocking items, (to folks like us), but data that would normally not be permitted out. I am waiting to see what happens to his site.

My only query - why isn't he dead.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

mountain_jim (1st March 2012), Referee (2nd March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Default Re: Jeff Boss claims witness to NSA planned 9/11

Yikes!

I assume when someone like this is not "suicided" it is because the black-ops boys believe that the ranting and raving will be viewed as insane. Of course, some people rant and rave and froth at the mouth because they are insane; others do because they are telling the truth.

Dennis

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

CdnSirian (1st March 2012), jjjones (2nd March 2012), mosquito (3rd March 2012), Referee (2nd March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Consider the following I also posted on the Gibson Guitar thread:

There is an imperial air of arrogance, impunity and evil that is increasing on a daily basis. It appears to be a large test to see at which level of discomfort humans will actually stop the game and say, we've reached our tolerance for this tyranny, it's time for you to go.

I reached mine when I realized 9/11 was planned by "our" side, second, when I realized who owned the Federal Reserve / B.I.S. and virtually everything else of our physical world. I have been convinced that knowledge (the truth) shall set us all free. Yet, that seems to be their test, to actually help us provide those asleep this information and the knowledge of their rule, to see if even then, we'll do something about it.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

CdnSirian (1st March 2012), conk (1st March 2012), scarletfire (2nd March 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

After reading his site, I think he's crazy. It's too easy to have a druggie run someone over, if the NSA wanted him dead....he'd be dead.

Rich

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

CdnSirian (1st March 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

Just adding this video of him fyi. ..
    He's certainly is right about not being heard of, but then again he doesn't come across very well as being a serious candidate either (imo) so maybe just nobody listening (and if he has proof, he should have released it)

--♥--
    2 All

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fundy Gemini For This Post:

CdnSirian (1st March 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=20-61Ugv4vI

This is why he hasn't been "suicided." Even though I know 9/11 was an inside job, Jeff Boss is a complete wacko. His "proof" on video appears to be a handful of non-native English speakers grunting "un huh" or "yes" to Jeff's fast-talk allegations. Jeff then (half-jokingly) congratulates them for being heroes, tells them their picture will be on currency, or that they will be in elected office.

He is safe.

None of the black-ops guys need to bother discrediting him - he's doing a fine job.

Dennis

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

CdnSirian (1st March 2012), DoubleHelix (1st March 2012), jackovesk (2nd March 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks all above. I had to run off and did not have time to search him earlier...a crazy person is useful to further discredit the 9/11 skeptics...

14. Link to Post #8
    I came from Europe, lived long in Africa then Australia, now Switzerland
    Thanks

If Jeff Boss is serious he can copy the info eg. video and send it to someone else to post...
    maybe they let him talk this way as it is a certain way not to get elected... just another nutter will be the end result without + proof...

or if he is serious he would not be here anymore, we all know what happens to those who talk...

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,290 times in 8,660 posts

From his site:

Quote I Witnessed a family member my sister in law, high up in the NSA (National Security Agency) planning the 911 attack. She was talking about helping Ramsi Yousef (responsible for the 93 bombing at the World Trade Center) call his uncle Khalid Sheikh Mohammed(considered the mastermind of the 911 attack) from the NSA secret prison in Alexandria, VA and she was talking about flying planes into buildings. I never heard the dates or the names of the buildings and I never thought anything would ever happen. But on September 10, 2001 I was told to go the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001. My first day in a new office, and I was yelled at by 4 supervisors not to be late. I was late. Thank G-d. The NSA wanted the oil in Iraq, which has the second largest oil reserve in the world. Certain powerful people in the NSA told me that the electronic voting machines can be hacked into and the vote changed within seconds. If we do not have our vote, then we are not a democracy. By creating a culture of Fear, the NSA has helped to pass the Patriot Act, which trashes our Constitution. Now the NSA doesn’t need a warrant to listen to every ones phone calls & emails or go into their homes. The NSA is now listening to every ones phones calls and e mails using an enormous computer. The NSA can spy on Wall Street and make unlimited money if the NSA wants to. Our Civil liberties, Constitution, and Democracy are rapidly disappearing. I will not let them hijack my country.

The NSA controls the media and prevents Jeff Boss’ message from being heard. Don’t you think a person who was on the ballot for President of the United States & U.S. Senate in New Jersey, and Governor of New Jersey on the Democratic Primary, State Senate , and also on the ballot for Congress on the Democratic Primary, and now running for U.S. Senate and President on the Democratic Primary, and talked about the NSA arranging the 911 attack would be known? The Star Ledger, Record, Jersey Journal, and Asbury Park Paper refused to run my paid for political ads.

I have videos of 300 NSA agents admitting on tape that they work for the NSA to mess up my campaign and help the NSA, cover up the NSA arranging the 911 attack. Every time I post the videos, they are edited out, even on YouTube. Every time I am on TV or Radio and talk about the 911 attack or show videos they are edited out.

16. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I had to initially take this seriously as I personal friend of mine ran into him in NYC last weekend and had a conversation with him. This person is such a skeptic - will not even read Avalon - that I became interested in him. His info may be true - yet the presentation defies him being accepted.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

jackovesk (2nd March 2012)

18. Link to Post #11
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    I had to initially take this seriously as I personal friend of mine ran into him in NYC last weekend and had a conversation with him. This person is such a skeptic - will not even read Avalon - that I became interested in him. His info may be true - yet the presentation defies him being accepted.
    Glad you clarified that CdnSirian...

I personally would'nt have bothered to post this...

Rgs,

Jack

+ Reply to Thread