+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need Help With Spontaneous Remote Viewing/Dream Walking

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

Default Need Help With Spontaneous Remote Viewing/Dream Walking

Looking for 1st hand information on spontaneous remote viewing/dream walking as this happens at least weekly (if not more often) to me. Sometimes after falling asleep I’ll recall my dreams and they fairly often involve some event that happened during the night.

Something common is for me to see through my girl friend’s eyes. As an example she was playing a video game (I don’t play them) and I told her about a dream involving a talking tree, this was part of the game she was playing. Another time she was watching a dramatic recreation of a police station that was handling UFO sighting calls. I saw that one as a news broadcast and could have described the desk sergeant before seeing the footage.

Another anomaly is picking-up major psychic hits at night. Remember when the plane crashed into the spectator stand at the New Mexico air show? The crash happened before I went to sleep but still I saw it as a spectator in the crowd, but instead of it being a small airplane I saw it as a large airliner. Something similar for the Japanese tsunami…..I was in a pick-up truck riding around in a devastated area that had been flooded but the water had already receded (sort of like my hair line…lol).

So it seems I get much clearer details when I look through my girl friend but only get the major idea concerning an event when I take a major psychic hit at night. Since this seems to be an ability that shows itself without trying, I’d like to enhance this and try to control it somewhat. I tried one of the remote courses (Ed Dames) a number of years ago and I’m terrible using that method. If someone here has similar experiences I would like to hear from you, especially if you have learned to control and guide these experiences.

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Rich

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

000 (1st March 2012), alxz (19th March 2012), aranuk (1st March 2012), meeradas (2nd March 2012), Ria (1st March 2012), Turcurulin (15th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 times in 315 posts

Default Re: Need Help With Spontaneous Remote Viewing/Dream Walking

A good friend of mine calls this Fully Awake Dreaming. This is one of the methods I utilize too and much like it has come about for yourself it has come about on its own for me too.

I would not bother with any Controlled Remote Viewing courses because the skill set you are using goes well beyond that. Simply allow it to come into being by keeping a clear mind. Learn the 'taste' of the energies you sense when this occurs. When you known what the set of sensations you have each time it happens feel like you will be able to tune into it more. Since it involves Lucid Dreaming and being out-of-body every night you can make good use of Lucid Dreaming techniques to enhance it. When you are in that state each night and are out-of-body, you as a being of consciousness becoming directly connected to the local matrix of consciousness of this world and all of its people. And unless an individual is consciously protecting their life-grid (all of their infinite lives past, present and future occurring at once in the zero-point realm of pure consciousness) then you will be able to fluidly access their consciousness.

This requires a significantly higher level of personal responsibility than less intensive skill sets such as Controlled Remote Viewing since you are dealing with consciousness data that individuals are not protecting at will. Total Freedom = Total Self-Responsibility, so it follows that it is of the utmost importance to respect the life-grids of others, unless of course they are trying to do something that is detrimental to others. When that happens, the Universe and future versions of self in your life-grid will guide you if you need to do something about it or not. A good rule of thumb I was taught is the trinity of Create - Attend - Dismantle. That is to say that when you must Remote Influence another being's life-grid, you create a solution to the problem, you attend that solution while it is active, and once it is complete, you safely disconnect yourself from the situation after safely decompiling what it is about them that you need to decompile.

I generally leave other life-grids alone in the consciousness realms knowing that if they knew the abilities they could foster within themselves that they could then provide some degree of privacy for themselves and their consciousness. If people think that internet privacy issues are of concern then they ought to consider that there is no privacy what-so-ever in consciousness realms unless it is created by that individual being who wishes to be private. On the other hand of course is protecting your own life-grid in these realms. Trust in the visions you have both physically awake and physically asleep. When you have a constant intent to protect yourself, you can build security systems for all lives on your life-grid. Since you're already experiencing Fully Awake Dreaming without needing to consciously provoke it into happening I would say it is a safe bet to assume you already have constructed some degree of consciousness privacy and security, however, it is still worthwhile to Attend that and remember what you built for yourself in those realms for current-life use.

Another point of importance, which I find helpful, is to keep important missions to yourself and never speak of them to anyone who does not need to know or get involved. There are only a select few people I trust deeply enough to discuss my own 'missions' with and even then there are some things I speak to no one about, that way there is no unintended interference at all from anyone else during a mission. After something is safely completed I feel it is safer to disclose parts of what I did although again it is only between a select few people if any.

99.999...9% of what I experience I do not talk about with anyone or post on the internet. I don't even keep a dream journal down any more (this also helps me to strengthen my ability to remember an experience as purely as possible and go back to it for reference if I need to). I have precognitive experiences as well but again, even more so in fact, it is important not to disclose them unless it is absolutely certain that it shall happen and others need to know. Most often I keep those experiences to myself although I do sometimes discuss windows of linear time where I see energetics changing. The things I do not like to disclose anywhere are the 'such and such shall happen and such and such time and such and such location' items because sometimes it is not always accurate and those events may be on completely different parts of my life-grid, in parallel lives. Discernment is very much required.

I do have contact with extra-dimensional beings (mostly energetic family/friends/colleagues) and work with them although I do not like to discuss the details of those energy transactions for similar reasons as above. I also do not like to get people's hopes up for things which may or may not happen. People often get hurt having too much hope in something only to see it delayed or never come to pass. It can also distract them from their own paths. That's another aspect of the responsibility that we carry when we have these skill sets available for our use.

Wishing you much strength, focus and peace. Hope I was able to help make a bit more sense of this for you

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 000 For This Post:

alxz (19th March 2012), Oouthere (1st March 2012), Turcurulin (15th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

Thank you....this is very helpful.

Some of the abductees I've talked with opened-up for the first time with me, because they do trust me. I'll admit to be niave in not understanding that there is so much "dark" consciousness walking this earth, and in doing so may have fumbled my mission for being here due to being an open person.

Rich

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

000 (1st March 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 times in 315 posts

Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)

Thank you....this is very helpful.

Some of the abductees I've talked with opened-up for the first time with me, because they do trust me. I'll admit to be niave in not understanding that there is so much "dark" consciousness walking this earth, and in doing so may have fumbled my mission for being here due to being an open person.

Rich
    I doubt you've fumbled at all

We all trip up a few times, we're here to learn things just like everyone, but then we realize where we tripped and get back up from it with the wisdom to prevent trips in the future. The dark forces may be clever and cunning but they are not truly intelligent and wise. They have many weak points and are greatly unstable because they do not have the ability to see where their weak points are. That is where we gain the upper hand inevitably

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 000 For This Post:

Oouthere (1st March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread