+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Heart problems--elemination of drugs through natural means?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,177 times in 1,065 posts

Default Heart problems--elemination of drugs through natural means?

I had two heart attacks, one mild and one serious and have three stents plus am on prescription drugs for to lower cholesterol and for blood pressure. I've been on these for twelve years.

For many decades I've been an ardent participant in holistic health, do all the "right" things except that I had an alcohol problem before my heart attacks and afterwards. I'm now alcohol free for abut seven months.

I would love to be able to get away from these drugs. Does anyone have any info. regarding a Dr. or alternative healer, or have you, experience with this being done successfully?

Thanks in advance.
    Question Everything, twice or maybe trice..........

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

DoubleHelix (1st March 2012), Eram (26th March 2013), frances (1st March 2012), mahalall (1st March 2012), transitionalman (3rd March 2012), Woody (1st March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,460 times in 437 posts

Default Re: Heart problems--elemination of drugs through natural means?

Seek and you shall find.

I myself can't offer you any meaningful direction in your search, but I believe you've chosen the right place to request for help. Here on this board, exists a wealth of knowledge (from knowledgeable people) in the areas you speak of.

All the best.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

East Sun (3rd March 2012), Eram (26th March 2013), frances (1st March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,960 times in 2,989 posts

http://www.healthalert.com/t-Heart_Information.aspx

I've been reading Dr. West's newsletter for many years. He is the real deal. The products he uses are from Standard Process, the zenith of real, whole food supplements. These products are what the heart craves and absolutely needs to heal itself. I've cured my hiatal hernia, heartburn, arthritis, and gastritis using his protocols. My brother in law sucessfully healed his prostate using them.

I'd suggest subscribing to the newsletter and obtaining Dr. West's protocol for heart health. It will work! You must get off the pharma drugs as quickly as you can. The human body is designed to heal itself, but it needs the proper nutrients and mindset.

Best of luck, love and blessings,
    Conk

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

DoubleHelix (1st March 2012), East Sun (3rd March 2012), Eram (26th March 2013), frances (1st March 2012), Patrikas (1st March 2012), Phoenix (4th March 2012), Woody (1st March 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

My wife has had two heart attacks also and has 7 stents and we can relate to your consternation/ we have tried to go off of various combos and tried many alternatives meanwhile but when the blood tests come back they are a bit disheartening, no pun intended/ The statins are the worst and we have gotten away from them but I can help if you have not tried to point you to the issue of forgiveness and thankfullness for the lessons you have charted for yourself in this lifetime/ No easy venture for sure but take a critical look at the spiritual/ psychological issues of relationships and any grieving issues and release all that is less than what can make you stronger/ magnesium is a great key as well as at least 5000mg D3 and 4000mg Vit C as a daily protocol/ We wish you well and please do not get too down on yourself/

maybe this article from today will help you accept what the doctors say is not possible/ we are being rebooted...

2012 - REBOOTING THE SYSTEM
    The Star Elders with bits from Aluna Joy
    Sedona AZ - February 29 (leap year), 2012

It is becoming clear now, regarding the energies of this year of 2012, that we have the critical point on our evolution. We all have been waiting for this time. This is our time. As old souls, incarnated and still ones un-manifested in this physical reality, we come at these precarious junction points, at the end/beginning of ages, because we absolutely love it.

Now you . . . that are already in physical form, you are having to deal with your rapidly morphing DNA and beyond that, adjust to the actual laws of nature that are changing right under your feet. You will feel like the carpet has been ripped out from under your feet. But remember . . . this is your time, and you came here for this time. SO MANY have come to experience this rapid evolution and rebooting of an entire system. Your body IS going with you. This has been the plan for eons. Atlantis was only a dress rehearsal, and we know that it didn't go so well. But you have all learned and grown through this age, and this time . . . is your time. We can see from NO TIME, and we can see that you have completed the job. You are victorious, and you are celebrating in the most extraordinary style. Hold this dream of victory as you pass through this year with all of its tidal waves of energy that are coming.

There is no doubt that your body will feel rocked and surprised by this year's energies. But your heart and inner truths are unshakable now. Rely on this inner truth when your body is telling you differently. No one will be immune to this process. There are going to be a lot of mixed signals in the outer world. Don't listen to them.

There will be medical experts out there telling you to drug yourself with anti-anxiety and anti-depressants meds. This won't help you as you are going to reboot anyway. Fighting the process will only make it less joyful. There will be well meaning alternative healers as well who will tell you to eat this, or do that. Again don't listen to them unless your heart is in full resonance with their suggestions. Everyone has a unique past that comes from your spiritual ancestors. We are not talking about your genetics; like who are you parents or grandparents. We are talking about your spiritual past. This is an akashic past that is much more potent than that of your genetic past. Listen to your heart, your core, your inner constant. This is you orientation point in a world that is wobbling like an out of control gyroscope. Fighting the transformation at this point will only make it harder and less joyful. There is no escape. If you are in a body, you will re-boot and re-celebrate. Remember . . . this is great fun for you spirit and soul. This is why you came here.

In these coming waves, you are going to feel out of sorts and your body is going to give you weird issues that seem to come and go. You might feel like you need to hunker down and lay low for these shifts and changes; but we do not suggest this, although it is your free will to do whatever you want. Let us explain . . . You know when you sit in a chair too long, you get stiff. This is what will happen if you don't KEEP MOVING while these waves wash over you. You will not find the answers you need while hiding in your home praying for solutions. The world is moving into a unified field of collective manifesting. You cannot do this by yourself. Pieces of your solution to this transformation are out in the world with other like-minded souls. All the pieces to this transformation are spread out among all of you. This is why you need like-minded ones around you. These waves are too large to surf alone. You must do this together.

There are going to be a lot of huge waves in 2012 that we will be surfing together. This is a good time to gather with like-minded soul family that live in a place that is centered in the heart and not from fear. Surround yourself with FEARLESS beings. We love the logo "NO FEAR" that you wear, because this is what we are asking you to BE now; FEARLESS and full of LOVE, TRUST, and a deep knowing that the big celebration is nearly upon you all.

The following are some of the energy waves that, at this point in our no time perspective, we expect may come to you. This does not mean that it will happen as we say here. The future is not real and can change at any moment as you evolve. There may be other waves that are coming as well that we do not see today as Aluna transcribes this for you.

The first wave will be on your Equinox. GATHER TOGETHER and celebrate this beginning wave of your great transformation. Equinox will bring a much needed balance in your world that will be necessary for what comes after this date. Balance yourselves in preparation as you will need this later. We can't say this strong enough. Please hear this, and do as your heart calls. This ballance will be essential in the days to come.

From Aluna . . .
    On March 21st, we will enter the Maya year of 2 KAN (Kiche long count) and 10 EB (Yucatan Haab count). 2 KAN is about balancing duality, but Kan can also bring up survival issues. I think this is why the Star Elder are speaking strongly about gathering together with like-minded souls, so your collective positive intent will soften the duality and the body issues that might raise survival issues. Negative and fearful friends and family, etc... will be toxic to you now. The year of 10 EB is about the awakened human finally arriving and anchoring. We are finally going to put our feet down on a new foundation to a new world. 10 is all about manifesting in a real physical dimension. EB is about exuding outer peace, but inside there can be inner turmoil. The outer peace is our heart knowing and truth. The inner turmoil, fear, etc... that we have inside is the last of the old programming fading away. If we do not feed it, it will starve. Feed the Love, starve the fear.

Go to http://www.alunajoy.com/index2.html for suggestions for the Solar Wave Equinox Global Celebrations.

Back to the Star Elders . . .
    The next large wave we see that you might experience profoundly is a total solar eclipse on May 20th (http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEgoogl...20Agoogle.html). In the path of this total solar eclipse, your dimension will begin an entire reboot of its operating system on your Earth. As the sun is blocked so perfectly by your moon, in this very still, no-time place, a new operation system will be created and uploaded into your body as well as your world, solar system and universe. Remember that this is a universal shift and recalibration . . . not just a planetary one. We are shifting with you, as well as Ascended Masters and Angelic Realms. We are all transforming together as ONE in unity. If you are in the path of the shadow of this eclipse, the download will be quicker, more complete and graceful. You will become the living messengers for this new download for the rest of the world that did not have the luxury to travel into the eclipse path. This new operating system will begin to spread across the Earth over some time (a month or two). Again we strongly say, gather with fearless ones on the days surrounding this reboot. Gather with ones that come from the inner knowledge of Love, trust and truth that this transformation of our reality is already victorious.

(We will be in Mt. Shasta in the path of the eclipse. Join us if you are called to do so (http://ascension-saintgermain.com/may20.html).

Another large wave we see that you might experience profoundly is the June 6th Venus transit. For the last 8 years, your collective consciousness has been building a model for a unified, universal heart. This process began on the last Venus transit on June 8th, 2004. This new unified, universal heart model will be downloaded into the new operating system. The collective unified heart will be anchored. Any place where there is not love expressed, it will be shaken to its core. This will cover everything including your personal relationships all the way to global governmental systems. This new down load will make selfish acts nearly impossible to achieve. In other words, we will begin to think, act and live in the knowing that there is no separation and all life is connected. We will not be able to make a choice without considering the whole and future generations. This new heart model will take several weeks before it is fully anchored. The universe is loving and kind and will allow this heart transformation download slowly so you can readjust with each daily heart pulse. Breathe . . . surround yourself with loving, positive, like-minded souls. This will make your heart transformation a joyful experience instead of a painful one. But we see that this will be somewhat uncomfortable for everyone to a certain extent, as this new heart program has never been experienced in a human form before. This program has been long awaited by so many of you that already consider your actions and the future reproductions of these actions. Thank you for holding this space open for this program to down load. You are and will be successful.

The next big wave we see will be on November 13th . . . the second total solar eclipse (http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEgoogl...13Tgoogle.html). Now that the heart model has been fully anchored into your new heart, as well as into your world and our universe, this eclipse will be quite important and very potent as it makes necessary adjustments based on our collective consciousness. This will make the universe self-justifying. What we are saying here is that anything that is still not in alignment with unified love will be reprogrammed to make adjustments for human error. This is not a judgment on humanity. But we know that holding a perfect love space in your wobbling world will be hard to accomplish 100% of the time. So the universe is giving you a break for any mis-qualified energy you may have anchored. We also tell you this to be easy on yourself. It is difficult to hold perfect space in a radically morphing world. Relax and just be your truth as much as you can. The universe will clean up anything you might have done that came from anything but love. In this eclipse path, there will be a temporary no-time space in which to reboot all the upgrades. This eclipse will be quite intense, and we are glad that most of the passage of this eclipse is over the ocean to soften its impact. During this time, we can see that there is going to be a lot of upgrading. Stay in a place of peace and neutrality as the reboot washes across the Earth. Now you are running on a fully upgraded and re-calibrated system. It is time to give this new world a test run. You have been ready for this for eons.

The next wave will come in mid-December on 12/12/12 which also falls on an important celebration day for the Maya 8 BATZ. For the Maya, this day is a recalibration of their sacred calendar, and it will set off an explosion that will light the fire under the new programming that we have helped download this entire year. Essentially the Maya Elders will be plugging it ALL in. This comes almost 2 weeks before the December 21, 2012 date that so many of you are aware of. By the time 12.21.2012 comes, all you old souls will be celebrating in love and peace. Any that have not allowed this recalibration to take place, and were strong enough to hold it off , will hit an extreme crisis point. Your job is to anchor love and positive intent in celebration, and THIS ACTION will bring these last hold outs into alignment with the new program. This is not a judgment for these souls. They were the last hold outs to keep the old world running up to the very last second, and they did this for us. This was a very hard job for them. ALL souls on your Earth are pieces of God. So don't forget this.

More about this Maya calendar go here http://www.alunajoy.com/12-13FREE-CAL.pdf

So, with this said, we suggest and hope that you will gather in HUGE numbers on 12/21/2012 around the Earth to celebrate no matter what the outer world is doing. Remember that you are living in the no-fear all-love zone. You are opening portals to your heart, the Earth and the universe. Be out on Mother Earth and under Father Sun. Go to your sacred sites, celebrate and be in love with all your soul family. This is your time. You have waited and prepared for a long time. So allow yourself to celebrate this victory and revel in the glory of the shining God that is in YOU and now anchored in the world and universe.

Be in Love and Peace and know all is well.

ALUNA JOY YAXK'IN is an internationally known author, spiritual life coach, sacred site guide, alternative historian, ordained minister and modern mystic. She inspires and encourages others to recognize and accept their own authentic divinity and connection to God. In the Inca world, Aluna is considered a Qawaq (cow-wak) Clairvoyant, or seer of living energy. Those who know Aluna, call her a modern mystic and/or a psycho-geographical healer. Aluna simply considers herself a Spiritual Archaeologist using her Clairvoyant/Clairsentient gifts to read ancient history of sacred sites. She helps others to tune their inner ears to hear, and also brings forward to modern times the wisdom and teachings of the past.

Copyright 2012 - Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this article on the condition that the content remains complete, full credit is given to the author(s), and that it is distributed freely. Aluna Joy Yaxk'in, PO Box 1988 Sedona, AZ 86339 USA

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardunk For This Post:

East Sun (3rd March 2012), Eram (26th March 2013), frances (5th March 2012), Woody (1st March 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,494 times in 2,609 posts

I strongly suggest that you read my 7 part article on my blog published with permission by the author.. It will outline exactly what you have to do.. It is one of the best books I have read on caring for cardiac conditions. Heres the link to part one... links to the other parts are at the end of the article
    The only thing I would add to this that is not in the article and would put it right up there with the top four or 5 supplements that should be taken is Serrapeptase. Serrapeptase hadnt really hit when this was written. It is a great inflammation reducer. I would also look into a 2 or 3 month protocol of MMS. You've got to eliminate all trash carbs from the diet and replace them with fresh fruit and veggies.
    http://www.healthsalon.org/168/the-u...eimers-part-1/

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

brenie (4th July 2013), conk (29th March 2013), East Sun (3rd March 2012), Eram (26th March 2013), eva08 (19th March 2012), frances (5th March 2012), gaiagirl (3rd March 2012), Jean-Marie (2nd March 2012), mahalall (3rd March 2012), write4change (19th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hi East Sun,

I would like to recommend you:

- first change your habits - replace your old habbits with new ones;
    - go very often in the mountain - you need clean air and to be closer to Nature;
    - start walking and swimming, then you can start more exercises - you heart must become stronger;
    - use a diet with more fruits and vegitables, avoid the meal if you can;
    - meditate - it can affect your blood presure and level of colesterol;
    - drink teas - avoid cafe and alcohol;
    - laught much more - watch funny movies, funny videos, read jokes - start looking a little bit on the funny side of life;
    - find a hobby or a practice that will rise your passion;
    - start thinking for your body as it's your home and temple;
    - have a shower with colder water;
    - use aromatherapy - eucalipt and other flavours could heal your very well, I am not specialist in this area but there are lots of wonderful sites about aromatherapy and flavours.

Finally do things slowly.

I recommend you to comment all the advices that you receive (here or everywhere else) with your doctor. Situation like yours is challenge, like a signal from your body that you do not live on the right way. Listen much more to your body needs... use natural methods... be careful with 'miracle' products that will fix all your body with about 60, 90 or more pills...

I hope this will be helpful for you. If you need more information about any aspect of my advices, you are very welcome.

And please share what happens in your health, how it is going, what are the results.

Take care folk!

Kind Regards,

Lyubomir
    Last edited by lyubomir; 1st March 2012 at 23:21.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lyubomir For This Post:

East Sun (3rd March 2012), Eram (26th March 2013), frances (5th March 2012), northstar (29th March 2013), sheme (26th March 2013), write4change (19th March 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Thanks to all repliers. I am in the process of checking out your valuable information.

My doctor's advice was-- "I highly recommend that you do not go off your meds."

I'll make changes slowly and gradually and see how it goes.

Thanks again for your great advice.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Eram (26th March 2013), frances (5th March 2012), mahalall (3rd March 2012), northstar (29th March 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Hi East Sun,

You can also try those things:

- martial arts like Tai Chi;
    - acupuncture - very powerful;
    - acupressure;
    - massages - relaxing massages;
    - methods of breathing;
    - exercises of 6 healing sounds and inner smile;

I beleive that you can heal your body!

Kind Regards,

Lyubomir

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lyubomir For This Post:

East Sun (26th March 2013), Eram (26th March 2013), frances (5th March 2012), northstar (29th March 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,937 times in 589 posts

be your own doctor

with love
    Last edited by mahalall; 3rd March 2012 at 17:50.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Eram (26th March 2013), frances (5th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lyubomir (here)
    Hi East Sun,

You can also try those things:

- martial arts like Tai Chi;
    - acupuncture - very powerful;
    - acupressure;
    - massages - relaxing massages;
    - methods of breathing;
    - exercises of 6 healing sounds and inner smile;

I beleive that you can heal your body!

Kind Regards,

Lyubomir
    Thank you Lyubomir,
    Interesting that you mention Tai Chi. I've been doing Tai Chi and Yoga for about five months. In my younger days I was into Tae Kwon Do. They are very good forms of exercise and much more.
    I've have intended for the longest time to get acupuncture treatment for stress, anxiety and depression. I also take some prescription drugs for those problems. But I tried holistic means, vitamins, minerals, diet etc. but eventually had to resort to presc. drugs that have helped a lot.
    It is the heart problem drugs that I intend to get away from.

I'll be away from my computer for two weeks.
    I'll check in here then.
    E. S.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Eram (26th March 2013), frances (5th March 2012), lyubomir (8th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 times in 436 posts

Hi East sun,
    I see several different solutions. Do you have high blood pressure? my first advice is to deal with this. There are plenty of herbs that are natural, easy to take and will not in any way bother you even if you are taking pharmaceuticals. I good accupuncturist can prescribe these herbs and you can go over with them (or find a good naturopath who has training in perscription medications and how to get off of them safely and what herbs you can safely take at the same time) what you are currently taking. Giving the heart vast amounts of nutrition can really help (so get books on heart health through dietary changes....like certain berries are good for the heart....so foods are 'good'....and some foods "like red meat' are bad).

The heart is tricky. I wouldn't ever tell someone to stop taking (immediatley) what they have been. It seems to get (addicted?) where it needs the Pharm drugs.... I just don't know enough about what you are taking to say anything else on that.

I think there is a second contributing factor to your heart issues, just my sense, and it is partial to do with a heart issue that is underlying. This would explain the blockages. It may be diet related (I am picking up an energy signature), you may be allergic to wheat...or just gluten (what is the difference....depends if you have celiac disease or are just allergic to wheat and or gluten...I can't tell with out test being taken). And you maybe accidently eating GMO corn. They will disrupt your endocrine system (and in turn keep your heart racing...just my two cents).

Probably chlorine from your water supply (we get exposed) has caused some tissue damage that may not recover (completely). You might have to keep taking the drugs. You might be beyond a solution (at this point). Just saying it like I see it.

It is easier to treat a person before there is this much damage (from my RVing your heart issues). Sorry.

The last issue has to do with your breathe. You seem to have a digestion issue. I can pick it up (from here). Try some enzymes and cut back on amounts (smaller stomachs don't need too much food all at once) and no cold drinks for you (and cut the salt in half and only buy the best sea salt...beware...the pink color doesn't mean better....that is a huge lie!).

that would be a start.

Too much? Sorry again.

eileen

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

East Sun (26th March 2013), Eram (26th March 2013), frances (5th March 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,819 times in 975 posts

I would suggest that you begin researching PEMF (Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy). There are several types of PEMF machines available here in the US. Here is a website where you can start your research: http://electromeds.com. The most common PEMF machines are the MRS2000, Bemer3000, QRS Quantron, MagnoPro and the Medithera. This website also will rent the Medithera so you could try it out.

I had a stroke about 6 years ago and found a clinic that did treatments with a Papimi machine. The Papimi machine is a PEMF machine but is no longer allowed to be used in the US as it was outlawed by the FDA for use in clinics about a year after I had my treatments. My symptoms were quite severe as I was constantly dizzy to the point where I had to hang onto something when I walked, like the wall, a counter top, a cane or my husband. I also had loud ringing in my ears 24 hours a day to the point where I couldn't sleep without the TV on, and only slept for a couple of hours at a time. My thinking was confused and speaking was difficult plus my neck and head were in constant pain where the stroke apparently occurred. After one trip to a doctor I decided to find alternative treatments.

Within the first 2 treatments the horrible noises in my head were gone and pain had lessened significantly. I completed 20 treatments although I was completely cured by the end of 10 treatments. My husband also had 20 treatments (for the heck of it) since he took me to the clinic and he had some amazing results also. His graying hair turned black again, his lungs which he had only about 40 percent usage of from white lung disease were returned to probably about 90% efficiency. All his aches and pains from many broken bones almost disappeared or were improved to about 90% pain free. We both felt more energy than we had in years and it lasted for at least 2-3 years before it started wearing off a bit.

While we were at the clinic I talked with several people who had different problems and ALL of them had amazing results. The Papimi machine is available at clinics in Europe and possibly still in Canada. I now want to buy a Medithera PEMF machine, which is on the website I posted above. I've researched it (and all other PEMF machines) and it sounds to me like it may be the best of the available ones. The smaller machines work on the same principle as the Papimi but are not as powerful, which just means they might take a bit longer. My son used a Bemer3000 for constant pain from a bulging disc in his back. He LOVED the treatments as they gave him a lot of energy and took away all his pain. His results were similar to my results from using the Papimi machine.

Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy works on a cellular level, giving your cells LOTS of energy so your body is able to work properly to rapidly heal what's wrong with it. I've read hundreds of case histories and many people had heart problems cured with PEMF treatments. Here are a few case histories and a couple of them had heart problems: http://www.papimi.gr/sens.htm.

Good luck with your research and hopefully you'll never give up. It's fun experimenting with alternative therapies and occasionally you run across something amazing and effective!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Deega (19th March 2012), East Sun (26th March 2013), Eram (26th March 2013), frances (5th March 2012), meeradas (4th March 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,960 times in 2,989 posts

"I highly recommend that you do not go off your meds.", exclaimed the spokes-person for The Medical Mafia. What else can he say? He's buried deep in the pharma paradigm and can't see over the edge of the huge crater he's in. His whole career goes down the toilet if he admits that drugs cannot, never have, and never will CURE anyone, period.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Eram (26th March 2013), frances (5th March 2012), Swanette (29th March 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,264 times in 3,937 posts

hi East Sun,

i have plenty of experience in this area. i suffer from a metabolic cell disorder that affects my heart's cell's ability to create energy -- a weak heart muscle, basically, which is not too different than the symptoms of the common heart attack. at my worst i couldn't walk, talk, or even breathe properly. when i accumulated enough strength to do so, i spent whatever time my energy would allow on the computer, researching and studying the answers i knew were out there. i didn't have a choice; the doctors i saw were completely useless. if i had taken their advice i would be dead.

many of the suggestions here are sound and well-intentioned, but the first thing you have to do before you do any exercise and activity is to heal and reenergize your heart. otherwise you're just going to go backward. if you have a faulty engine in your car, you don't drive it around the block over and over and hope it fixes or strenghtens itself, right? you fix the engine first.

how do we fix the engine?

pretty simple, really. a genius metabolic cardiologist, Stephen Sinatra, recommends 4 key nutritional supplements to heal the heart. and they are applicable for just about every heart malady ie...irregular heartbeat, heart attack, cardiomyopathy, heart failure and so on. some of his worst cases of heart failure (folks on transplant lists) were up and jogging several miles a day within months. too good to be true, you say? i might have said the same thing if i hadn't had the experience myself.

so here's the protocol:

coenzyme q10---200mg a day is a good start.
    l-carnitine---500-1000mg a day
    magnesium---700mg a day, but go slow with this. if you are deficient it would be a major shock for you body if done too quickly.
    dribose powder---1500mg will produce enough atp(energy) for you to get through the day while you heal your heart.

East sun, i have absolutely no doubt in my mind that you would find these suggestions to be incredibly beneficial. it is my sincere hope that you give them a try. you won't be sorry.

as far as meds you are currently taking...i would suggest--instead of stopping cold turkey--that you work with your doctor to slowly wean yourself off them. this is the safe and reasonable move, imho.

p.s. please check out his site (dr. sinatra) for further info, as there is way too much to list here.

best of luck to you friend,
    Mike
    Last edited by Mike; 6th March 2012 at 05:21.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

conk (6th March 2012), East Sun (19th March 2012), Eram (26th March 2013), mahalall (21st March 2012), northstar (29th March 2013), Woody (5th March 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Thank you Mike,
    I've been away from my computer for two weeks and trying to catch up. Your advice sounds good and I will look into what you suggested. I never heard of the things you mentioned except for magnesium which I used to take way back in the 70s. I do gentle exercises like Yoga and Tai Chi. I've been active all my life so I am still a 'go for it' kind of guy when it comes to physical things. But there are times when I get totally wiped out.
    I'm retired so I can avoid stress for the most part. It was a killer to deal with all my life.
    Thanks again for the info.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Eram (26th March 2013)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Reishi drops may help. Food healing http://www.qigong.com/food-based-healing.aspx

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eva08 For This Post:

East Sun (21st March 2012), Eram (26th March 2013)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,081 times in 528 posts

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    hi East Sun,

i have plenty of experience in this area. i suffer from a metabolic cell disorder that affects my heart's cell's ability to create energy -- a weak heart muscle, basically, which is not too different than the symptoms of the common heart attack. at my worst i couldn't walk, talk, or even breathe properly. when i accumulated enough strength to do so, i spent whatever time my energy would allow on the computer, researching and studying the answers i knew were out there. i didn't have a choice; the doctors i saw were completely useless. if i had taken their advice i would be dead.

many of the suggestions here are sound and well-intentioned, but the first thing you have to do before you do any exercise and activity is to heal and reenergize your heart. otherwise you're just going to go backward. if you have a faulty engine in your car, you don't drive it around the block over and over and hope it fixes or strenghtens itself, right? you fix the engine first.

how do we fix the engine?

pretty simple, really. a genius metabolic cardiologist, Stephen Sinatra, recommends 4 key nutritional supplements to heal the heart. and they are applicable for just about every heart malady ie...irregular heartbeat, heart attack, cardiomyopathy, heart failure and so on. some of his worst cases of heart failure (folks on transplant lists) were up and jogging several miles a day within months. too good to be true, you say? i might have said the same thing if i hadn't had the experience myself.

so here's the protocol:

coenzyme q10---200mg a day is a good start.
    l-carnitine---500-1000mg a day
    magnesium---700mg a day, but go slow with this. if you are deficient it would be a major shock for you body if done too quickly.
    dribose powder---1500mg will produce enough atp(energy) for you to get through the day while you heal your heart.

East sun, i have absolutely no doubt in my mind that you would find these suggestions to be incredibly beneficial. it is my sincere hope that you give them a try. you won't be sorry.

as far as meds you are currently taking...i would suggest--instead of stopping cold turkey--that you work with your doctor to slowly wean yourself off them. this is the safe and reasonable move, imho.

p.s. please check out his site (dr. sinatra) for further info, as there is way too much to list here.

best of luck to you friend,
    Mike
    URGENT NOTE

The post above is exactly what Dr. Steven Sinatra tells you to do and it works great.

Coenzyme Q10---200mg a day is a good start with meal.
    L-Carnitine---500-1000mg a day
    Magnesium Malate---Easily absorbed but won't give you the runs.
    Dribose Powder---1500mg - May not be necessary.

To this I would combine what Dr. Joe says for greater effect.
    • 5000mg L-Arginine
    • 1000mg L-Citruline
    • 5000mg of D3
    • 3000mg Vitamin C

Check out Dr. Joe's credentials.... Dr. Joe Prendergast. Doing a YouTube search on their names will provide you with a wealth of information.

When the American Diabetes Association named Dr. Joseph Prendergast “Father of the Year” for 2008, he was thrilled, but since his children were grown, he asked, “why me?” It was a simple choice.

The ADA honors Dr. Joseph Prendergast for:
    * Saving more lives than any other physician in the USA
    * Clinically testing and documenting the results of more than 6,000 of his own patients
    * Not admitting ONE patient to a hospital in 19 years
    * Not losing ONE patient to Heart Attack or Stroke in 19 years
    I take all of these everyday for heart disease and it made such a difference.
    Do a study on Dr. Louis Ignarro too.

One other guy I like is Professor Brian Peskin.
    Last edited by foreverfan; 21st March 2012 at 03:09.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

Eram (26th March 2013), mahalall (21st March 2012), northstar (29th March 2013)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Thanks foreverfan and eva08,

This is a great forum with great people who know their stuff. I will try what you recommended gradually and talk to my doctor about weaning myself off meds.

I have been cutting down already and feel good.
    Thanks again
    E.S.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Eram (26th March 2013)

37. Link to Post #19
    Netherlands Avalon Member Paranormal's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not giving medical advice to you. I take 1/2 a disprin tablet each day to thin my blood. I think this is better than most other pills for me.
    "There will be in the next generation or so a pharmacological method [FLOURIDE, ANTI-DEPRESANTS…] of making people love their servitude and producing dictatorship without tears… producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it [AFTER 9/11]." - Aldous Huxley 1961 speech:"Contented with your servitude"

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Paranormal For This Post:

Eram (26th March 2013)

39. Link to Post #20
    Scotland Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,311 times in 1,801 posts

Quote Coenzyme Q10---200mg a day is a good start with meal.
    L-Carnitine---500-1000mg a day
    Magnesium Malate---Easily absorbed but won't give you the runs.
    Dribose Powder---1500mg - May not be necessary.

To this I would combine what Dr. Joe says for greater effect.
    5000mg L-Arginine
    1000mg L-Citruline
    5000mg of D3
    3000mg Vitamin C
    This look good, cept I've never heard of Dribose. The only thing I'd say is the Vit C dosage is way to low, and needs to be closer to 30 grams a day, spaced in ten doses so you don't get bowel problems.It sounds over the top but there's plenty of hard science backing that up. Pure ascorbic acid is the only thing I'd use for this, not low quality pills, which could be dangerous in high quantities. Linus Pauling is the man, he discovered the true mechanism of heart disease decades ago. You could combine his insights with some of the advice above and have an even more powerful healing regime.

There was another thread on this subject with some good ideas.

I cured myself of heart disease, I can answer any questions you have...
    Last edited by Daozen; 21st March 2012 at 02:00.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast