+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Heart problems--elemination of drugs through natural means?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 times in 1,064 posts

Default Re: Heart problems--elemination of drugs through natural means?

World Renown Heart Surgeon Speaks Out On What Really Causes Heart Disease

We physicians with all our training, knowledge and authority often acquire a rather large ego that tends to make it difficult to admit we are wrong. So, here it is. I freely admit to being wrong.. As a heart surgeon with 25 years experience, having performed over 5,000 open-heart surgeries,today is my day to right the wrong with medical and scientific fact.

I trained for many years with other prominent physicians labelled “opinion makers.” Bombarded with scientific literature, continually attending education seminars, we opinion makers insisted heart disease resulted from the simple fact of elevated blood cholesterol.

The only accepted therapy was prescribing medications to lower cholesterol and a diet that severely restricted fat intake. The latter of course we insisted would lower cholesterol and heart disease. Deviations from these recommendations were considered heresy and could quite possibly result in malpractice.

It Is Not Working!

These recommendations are no longer scientifically or morally defensible. The discovery a few years ago that inflammation in the artery wall is the real cause of heart disease is slowly leading to a paradigm shift in how heart disease and other chronic ailments will be treated.

Read the rest at the link, it may surprise you...
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

DeDukshyn (26th March 2012), East Sun (21st March 2012), Eram (26th March 2013), foreverfan (21st March 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 times in 528 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Quote Coenzyme Q10---200mg a day is a good start with meal.
    L-Carnitine---500-1000mg a day
    Magnesium Malate---Easily absorbed but won't give you the runs.
    Dribose Powder---1500mg - May not be necessary.

To this I would combine what Dr. Joe says for greater effect.
    5000mg L-Arginine
    1000mg L-Citruline
    5000mg of D3
    3000mg Vitamin C
    This look good, cept I've never heard of Dribose. The only thing I'd say is the Vit C dosage is way to low, and needs to be closer to 30 grams a day, spaced in ten doses so you don't get bowel problems.It sounds over the top but there's plenty of hard science backing that up. Pure ascorbic acid is the only thing I'd use for this, not low quality pills, which could be dangerous in high quantities. Linus Pauling is the man, he discovered the true mechanism of heart disease decades ago. You could combine his insights with some of the advice above and have an even more powerful healing regime.

There was another thread on this subject with some good ideas.

I cured myself of heart disease, I can answer any questions you have...
    VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Yea, Vitamin C could be way higher. It has been suggested at 10,000 but what is the law of diminishing return?

Goji Berries look pretty good too. Check out the video below. I eat Goji Berries every day (1/3 cup). You want to get to look in to getting your body alkalized and quit eating acidic foods. This forces the body to heal itself too.

In any case, I wouldn't look at this as a cure. You may need to adjust your medicine, but it could take years to reverse some damage. This is about giving your body the stuff it needs to heal itself... slowly.

NOTICE TO ALL: Don't expect your doctor to applaud you trying to do the homeopathic thing. Doctors don't give a crap. They could care less. Remember this... you spend 15 minutes with your doctor every 3-6 months. You know your body best. Take your blood pressure and blood sugar often if you can. Notice how you react to stuff after 1 week then 2 weeks then a month then 3 months. It's a slow process. It took 3 months for me to get the reaction I was looking for. Exercise 3-5 times a week will do a lot. The key is to get the proper oxygen balance in your blood.

IMPORTANT: The American diet is very Magnesium deficient and your body could really be Magnesium deficient. Magnesium has 320 functions in the blood, and it usually doesn't show on a blood test until there is a problem. This is your body will continue to steal Magnesium from your bones and muscles to keep your blood levels normal to keep your heart beating correctly. Check this out: Magnesium Dr Carolyn Dean. The Magnesium I highlighted above is the same thing that Jigsaw Health sells but for a fraction of the price. From what I know about Magnesium deficiency, it could be the root cause of the entire diabetes epidemic.

I don't know about the below video, but the Goji Berries seem to work for me. I've been eating them for 2 weeks so the jury is out. Remember, heart disease is all about INFLAMMATION and doesn't seem to be entirely about cholesterol. Stress also plays an important role. Don't forget the "Building Blocks of Protein" amino acids. Goji Berries have 18 different amino acids.

All I know is that when you add it all up, there seems to be enough proof that food industry is owned by the drug industry to poison us. The same people seem to own our education establishments. The FDA is totally out of control and actually partially funded by the drug companies. This means that doctors who want to practice healing medicine simply cannot do so.

If you think the Federal Reserve is corrupt, understand that they now control the Government, Media, Education, Food, FDA, Drugs Companies, Energy, AMA and the Military Industrial Complex. In fact, all they had to do was a ZEROs to certain bank accounts and anything they wanted could be bought. Now they want the world.

Last edited by foreverfan; 21st March 2012 at 03:04.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

Eram (26th March 2013), mahalall (21st March 2012), northstar (29th March 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Vitamin C higher than 3-5 grams a day will induce diarrhea in the normal capsule form. You need to take IV or liposomal C for higher doses and yes, upwards of 25-50 grams (25,000-50,000 mgs) a day would be appropriate.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

DeDukshyn (21st March 2012), East Sun (26th March 2013), Eram (26th March 2013), mahalall (21st March 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nearing (here)

We physicians with all our training, knowledge and authority often acquire a rather large ego that tends to make it difficult to admit we are wrong. So, here it is. I freely admit to being wrong.. As a heart surgeon with 25 years experience, having performed over 5,000 open-heart surgeries,today is my day to right the wrong with medical and scientific fact.

I trained for many years with other prominent physicians labelled “opinion makers.” Bombarded with scientific literature, continually attending education seminars, we opinion makers insisted heart disease resulted from the simple fact of elevated blood cholesterol.

The only accepted therapy was prescribing medications to lower cholesterol and a diet that severely restricted fat intake. The latter of course we insisted would lower cholesterol and heart disease. Deviations from these recommendations were considered heresy and could quite possibly result in malpractice.

It Is Not Working!

These recommendations are no longer scientifically or morally defensible. The discovery a few years ago that inflammation in the artery wall is the real cause of heart disease is slowly leading to a paradigm shift in how heart disease and other chronic ailments will be treated.

I'm assuming you're a doctor. Thank you for posting and your confession.
    Remember, the body wants to heal itself. Give it what it needs.
    Surely there's a place for medicine but their is no substitute for good nutrition.
    I food industry surely missed the boat on that one.

Check this out.... Vitamin D3.
    Last edited by foreverfan; 21st March 2012 at 03:13.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

East Sun (23rd March 2012), Eram (26th March 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by foreverfan (here)
    Quote Posted by nearing (here)

It Is Not Working!

I'm assuming you're a doctor. Thank you for posting and your confession.
    Remember, the body wants to heal itself. Give it what it needs.
    Surely there's a place for medicine but their is no substitute for good nutrition.
    I food industry surely missed the boat on that one.

Check this out.... Vitamin D3.
    I do practice medicine, but the article was written by a world renown heart surgeon (not me), please, please read it and be sure to send it to any of your loved ones who have heart disease.

He is starting a very good trend.

BTW, good video about D3 - agreed!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Eram (26th March 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by foreverfan (here)
    Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    hi East Sun,

i have plenty of experience in this area. i suffer from a metabolic cell disorder that affects my heart's cell's ability to create energy -- a weak heart muscle, basically, which is not too different than the symptoms of the common heart attack. at my worst i couldn't walk, talk, or even breathe properly. when i accumulated enough strength to do so, i spent whatever time my energy would allow on the computer, researching and studying the answers i knew were out there. i didn't have a choice; the doctors i saw were completely useless. if i had taken their advice i would be dead.

many of the suggestions here are sound and well-intentioned, but the first thing you have to do before you do any exercise and activity is to heal and reenergize your heart. otherwise you're just going to go backward. if you have a faulty engine in your car, you don't drive it around the block over and over and hope it fixes or strenghtens itself, right? you fix the engine first.

how do we fix the engine?

pretty simple, really. a genius metabolic cardiologist, Stephen Sinatra, recommends 4 key nutritional supplements to heal the heart. and they are applicable for just about every heart malady ie...irregular heartbeat, heart attack, cardiomyopathy, heart failure and so on. some of his worst cases of heart failure (folks on transplant lists) were up and jogging several miles a day within months. too good to be true, you say? i might have said the same thing if i hadn't had the experience myself.

so here's the protocol:

coenzyme q10---200mg a day is a good start.
    l-carnitine---500-1000mg a day
    magnesium---700mg a day, but go slow with this. if you are deficient it would be a major shock for you body if done too quickly.
    dribose powder---1500mg will produce enough atp(energy) for you to get through the day while you heal your heart.

East sun, i have absolutely no doubt in my mind that you would find these suggestions to be incredibly beneficial. it is my sincere hope that you give them a try. you won't be sorry.

as far as meds you are currently taking...i would suggest--instead of stopping cold turkey--that you work with your doctor to slowly wean yourself off them. this is the safe and reasonable move, imho.

p.s. please check out his site (dr. sinatra) for further info, as there is way too much to list here.

best of luck to you friend,
    Mike
    URGENT NOTE

The post above is exactly what Dr. Steven Sinatra tells you to do and it works great.

Coenzyme Q10---200mg a day is a good start with meal.
    L-Carnitine---500-1000mg a day
    Magnesium Malate---Easily absorbed but won't give you the runs.
    Dribose Powder---1500mg - May not be necessary.

To this I would combine what Dr. Joe says for greater effect.
    • 5000mg L-Arginine
    • 1000mg L-Citruline
    • 5000mg of D3
    • 3000mg Vitamin C

Check out Dr. Joe's credentials.... Dr. Joe Prendergast. Doing a YouTube search on their names will provide you with a wealth of information.

When the American Diabetes Association named Dr. Joseph Prendergast “Father of the Year” for 2008, he was thrilled, but since his children were grown, he asked, “why me?” It was a simple choice.

The ADA honors Dr. Joseph Prendergast for:
    * Saving more lives than any other physician in the USA
    * Clinically testing and documenting the results of more than 6,000 of his own patients
    * Not admitting ONE patient to a hospital in 19 years
    * Not losing ONE patient to Heart Attack or Stroke in 19 years
    I take all of these everyday for heart disease and it made such a difference.
    Do a study on Dr. Louis Ignarro too.

One other guy I like is Professor Brian Peskin.
    Fully reacted Magnesium Orotate is far better than Magnesium Malate - specifically for heart issues. D-Ribose is also good - I'd recommend keeping that in - note I'm not a doctor and am not trying to cure any disease but I do know what I am talking about I would also add the Ayurved remedy Terminalias Arjuna Bark extract. Some excellent studies have been done on each of these mentioned for heart health.

Here's some links - to find the general research info select the tab "Research" to see the studies and references for the mentioned items:

http://aor.ca/html/products.php?id=39
    http://aor.ca/html/products.php?id=25
    http://aor.ca/html/products.php?id=46
    http://aor.ca/html/products.php?id=112
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 21st March 2012 at 03:52.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

East Sun (23rd March 2012), Eram (26th March 2013), northstar (29th March 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

INCREDIBLE INFORMATION

This may be the cure for it all.

Refreshing research. Fish Oil? Omega 3? Nope.
    Incredible information goes against everything you were taught.
    Must See. Decide for yourself.

Professor Brian Peskin.
    Last edited by foreverfan; 21st March 2012 at 04:38.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

East Sun (23rd March 2012), Eram (26th March 2013)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Hello~!

Actually, I might have something of use to you.
    Through a friends alternative healing clinic, I was introduced to a company called Itworks. They sell some pretty powerful, ORGANIC, synthetic-free detoxing products. A lot of people have been using them to go down in inches and lose weight (obviously, detoxing is going to have that side effect for someone who's carrying a lot of chemicals around in their body.), but I know a someone who is using it to ease symptoms of IBS... and my own mother is using it to help her body push through bad substances (because she's missing her gallbladder).

If you're interested at all, please shoot me a message or something. Just one of many ways to Detox, but at least it's organic!
    Here's the site. I know it looks hokey phooey, but that's because they have to maintain an appearance toward a "cosmetic audience" in order to not have the FDA restrict them and raise their prices (since technically, it's Chinese medicine in western packaging). https://novae.myitworks.com/Home

Love and light to ya!
    -----------------------------------------------
    "Out of the silent planet... out of the silent planet we are...."
    Personal Art Gallery
    Facebook Page for Daily Sketches

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mind-scape For This Post:

conk (29th March 2013), East Sun (23rd March 2012), Eram (26th March 2013)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member VaughnB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 times in 203 posts

red yeast, hawthorne berry extract..its cheap, exercise of course, swim, cardio, bike etc. row.

It is all easier than you have been told.Simply change your consciousness
    My Video ChannelTao of the Traveler Transcendence The Story of Humankind Official Statement from the Occupy Movement

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VaughnB For This Post:

conk (29th March 2013), East Sun (23rd March 2012), Eram (26th March 2013), nearing (23rd March 2012), northstar (29th March 2013)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,487 times in 1,711 posts

Well, it's been a year without the recommended drugs and I feel fine. My Dr. refused to have me as a patient anymore. He means well and has done a lot for me in the past.
    He is 71 years old and a Dr. for a long time. In the long run he may be right or partially right. Anyway thanks to all your suggestions. I'm still looking into some of them.
    The greatest thing for my health was getting away from stress and of course a healthful diet, vitamins etc. I'm happy with my decision regardless of what happens.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

conk (29th March 2013), Eram (26th March 2013), northstar (29th March 2013)

21. Link to Post #31
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Lightbulb Re: Heart problems--elemination of drugs through natural means?

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 07:15.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

Eram (26th March 2013), foreverfan (30th March 2013)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Heart problems--elemination of drugs through natural means?

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 07:15.

24. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,487 times in 1,711 posts

The idea of dye in vitamins is ridiculous. For decades I've been getting natural vit. and min. from a company recommended by a holistic health Doctor that I'm not in touch with anymore. I believe they're as pure as they can be.
    You're right, most people don't want to know about what is in foods and they hate to hear about it. Something is radically wrong because of brainwashing commercials and the whole system of manipulation.
    If you try to inform someone of things to watch out for the have heard the opposite maybe a thousand times through the media and the professionals who are themselves conditioned or in a situation where they can not go against the big FDA AMA and Pharma. It's like Dentists putting amalgam that has mercury in it, into your teeth-fillings and were told that it's ok.
    But I'm probably preaching to the choir.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

conk (29th March 2013), northstar (29th March 2013)

26. Link to Post #34
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Isn't it great to have friends. sending healing love to you in abundance.

27. Link to Post #35
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Vit C tolerance limited -This is debatable! I have personally taken 40 grms with no ill effect. Grm tablets.
    Vit C is the wonder supplement in my opinion just take 1 grm the first hour, no ill effects -then take 2grms the next hour, no ill effects -take 3grms the next hour and 4 grms the next hour etc, the great thing about vit C if you need it you use it! when you have more than you need you get the runs, as the human body does not store vitamin C, I treat gall bladder flair ups /problems like this. always worked fine. But this is just my experience, and we are all different.

You must decide for your self with approval. I have no medical training in these matters.

28. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Paranormal (here)
    I'm not giving medical advice to you. I take 1/2 a disprin tablet each day to thin my blood. I think this is better than most other pills for me.
    Aspirin will destroy your digestive system, ruin your stomach lining, kill digestive enzymes, and worse. Not a good solution at all. Better than phama drugs, but not by much.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

29. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

As a fellow heart patient.... I take this stuff everyday. No more chest pains.
    This is the best Cardio Amino Acid supplement I've found stuff....
    Has all of the Amino Acids you need....

http://www.cardiojuvenate.com/

Read the user comments on Amazon...

AMAZON - Cardio~Juvenate+

Dr. Louis Ignarro, Nobel Prize Winner, explains how Nitric Oxide works in the body and why it is the vital "Miracle Molecule".

Last edited by foreverfan; 29th March 2013 at 21:03.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

East Sun (30th March 2013)

31. Link to Post #38
    Netherlands Avalon Member Paranormal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    I'm not giving medical advice to you. I take 1/2 a disprin tablet each day to thin my blood. I think this is better than most other pills for me.
    Aspirin will destroy your digestive system, ruin your stomach lining, kill digestive enzymes, and worse. Not a good solution at all. Better than phama drugs, but not by much.
    I know Asprin has effects on your stomach, etc. but panadol destroys your liver and all drugs I know of have side effects! This is why I'm not giving medical advice. However, a heart attack will paralyse or kill you, so you do need to thin your blood somehow and IMO aspirin is better than Anti-platelet drugs, (Anticoagulants) prescription medications
    "There will be in the next generation or so a pharmacological method [FLOURIDE, ANTI-DEPRESANTS…] of making people love their servitude and producing dictatorship without tears… producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it [AFTER 9/11]." - Aldous Huxley 1961 speech:"Contented with your servitude"

32. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    I know Asprin has effects on your stomach, etc. but panadol destroys your liver and all drugs I know of have side effects! This is why I'm not giving medical advice. However, a heart attack will paralyse or kill you, so you do need to thin your blood somehow and IMO aspirin is better than Anti-platelet drugs, (Anticoagulants) prescription medications
    Agree that aspirin is better than pharma drugs, but blood can be thinned by natural means. Vitamin K, omega-3 fatty acids, and many other nutrients/foods will do this for you. Best of luck.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

33. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Paranormal (5th September 2013)

34. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 07:03.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

Paranormal (5th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2