1st March 2012 16:16
Link to Post #1
a friend of life
Open source Bible
First of all I use the word Bible because it is very popular and well known, with I all my respect to other religions - I want to say that I don't have anything against them and think that they have lots of useful information too.
About this thread I have 2 questions:
- do you know a project like Open Source Bible - Book of the books written by people and with their experience that include every aspect of our life, practical information which is closer to human understandings, vocabulary and so on.
- if you dont't know about project like this is there people who are interesting in to start such a project.
It's very interesting for me and I will try to explain it:
- I think that rules are made for people who have problems with understanding the Life and what it means. By following those rules - you don't think anymore about lots of things. But let say one rule - Don't lie! From psychological point of view if I told you do not do something - you will start thinking exactly about it. The old story is do not enter this room - and everybody what to go in it... The right way is to be written or told this rule is: Be honest (and with full explanation, examples, real stories and so on)...
- but if there are lots of decriptions about the sense of life and things in it, It may be will not be neccessary to have rules because there will not have any sense of them...
- It's not about a new religion or something else, it's about the Life, Planet, Space, forms of life. There are so many people who are specialists in different areas (I mean like light workers) who can share their experience...
- There are so many places where people start talking about happiness, way of life, sense of everything and so on... but it continues from centuries ...
I can write much more about what I mean, but this thread is for all of us, I beleive...
I really appreciate if you share your point of view, opinion and suggestions.
Kind Regards with best wishes,
Last edited by lyubomir; 1st March 2012 at 17:37.
Tags for this Thread