Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Audio Interview with Paul Hellyer, ex-Defense Minister of Canada

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Default Audio Interview with Paul Hellyer, ex-Defense Minister of Canada

--------------------------

Hi, All:

I have a new audio interview with Paul Hellyer, the Defense Minister of Canada in 1963-67.

http://projectavalon.net/Paul_Hellye..._July_2010.mp3 (57 mins, 39 Mb)

In September 2005, Paul came out to made a public statement that he knew that UFOs and ETs were a reality.

Among much else, he was personally informed by a US Air Force General that "Everything in Col. Philip Corso's book THE DAY AFTER ROSWELL is true - and more".

The 'more' included confirmation that US representatives had had face to face contact with extraterrestrials. He had also heard that most of the visitors were benevolent, but that one race was hostile.

This is a very pleasant, cordial and intelligent conversation with an ex-government minister of remarkable courage and integrity, speaking up with what he knows about the fact of the ET presence.
    Last edited by Richard; 22nd July 2010 at 03:04.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

sandpainter (26th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Default Re: Audio Interview with Paul Hellyer, ex-Defense Minister of Canada

Thank you so much for this Bill.

Paul Hellyer did made several public statements on T.V. and newspapers a couple years ago. From what I remember, it didn't make a profound impact on the population, but on the other hand, was recieve seriously and with respect.

Namaste, Steven

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

D'loading now... be back in 57 minutes.

5. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

A continuous focus on exposing knowledge cannot be equated to fear. Fear is the result of little or no understanding.

This interview is exactly the reason why all of us here need to keep a continuous focus on what makes this particular reality work. How long has it taken for (what in this particular reality amounts to) just a handful of individuals to get an individual of Paul Hellyer's political standing to come forward and reveal what he knows.

Excellent job Bill !!!

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Hi Bill,
    Having lived in Canada my entire life, I have heard great things about Mr Paul Hellyer. He is very well
    respected and liked by many Canadians.
    All the best,
    caren

7. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

great interview global warming nothing t o do with humans, what about global cooling.. anyway weel let him off with that one.. all we can do is pray for the solar flare imo to knock out the control grid or were screwed, the bankers wont let go. hydrocarbons are polluting but i disagree with this warming stuff.

8. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

About half-way through. This interview is incredible, especially considering the source. Going to forward widely.

9. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH (here)
    great interview global warming nothing t o do with humans, what about global cooling.. anyway weel let him off with that one.. all we can do is pray for the solar flare imo to knock out the control grid or were screwed, the bankers wont let go. hydrocarbons are polluting but i disagree with this warming stuff.
    Yes... That wasn't the focus of my interest, and this interview was not the place to go into depth regarding global warming. I wanted to give him the mike, and step back.

If I meet him sometime, and we're relaxed, I'd very much like to drill down into that issue with him - Paul is an intelligent, caring man, and has done his reading.

10. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

excellent interveiw, i hope he would go on camera with this stuff

11. Link to Post #10
    illuminate

Excellent interview! Very important information!
    Thank you Bill and thank you Paul Hellyer!!!

I hope that Paul's courage will inspire others to follow his lead!

12. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 times in 315 posts

This is a superb interview. Thank you very much Bill and Paul for doing this. Much much respect :]

[Zero Point Energy ]

13. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Wow thank you so much for bringing Paul Hellyer to my attention. I had no idea that such a person in my own backyard had so much information pertaining to all that Project Avalon stands for . You really are like the Indiana Jones of Project Avalon seeking out and finding these incredible individuals. Thanks Bill and Team .

14. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Yes... That wasn't the focus of my interest, and this interview was not the place to go into depth regarding global warming. I wanted to give him the mike, and step back.

If I meet him sometime, and we're relaxed, I'd very much like to drill down into that issue with him - Paul is an intelligent, caring man, and has done his reading.
    I would give him a pass on the Global warming thing, at least he stepped up and spoke out on the ET issue. I'm glad Bill backed away from drilling down on GW because it would have distracted from the original point of the Interview.
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

15. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

pineal-plot-merkhaba:
    Quote Re: Audio Interview with Paul Hellyer, ex-Defense Minister of Canada

excellent interveiw, i hope he would go on camera with this stuff
    i hope he would go on camera too...l

16. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    pineal-plot-merkhaba:
    i hope he would go on camera too...l
    He is on camera in this video. I thought I got it here on Avalon, don't remember:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=RGyFWyNuF3s

Nancy
    PS: Excellent interview, Bill !!

17. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Paul Hillyer is truly one of the heroes of our time. I've heard him speak on several occasions and my opinion of him has always remained the same.

I've heard several people in times past who have suggested various types of amnesty as a method of clearing the deck, so to speak. Amnesty has been suggested for those involved in 9/11 and it may possibly be suggested into the future for 4/20. However, from what I can surmise, the gift of amnesty in connection with this ET issue, is in reality a type of blackmail. We, as the majority of inhabitants of planet earth, are being held hostage by those in the minority who have stolen, raped, pillaged and bled our people and our earth as they hold the technologies that will cleanse repair and allow the majority to live in freedom and plenty. IF this type of amnesty is allowed, in my mind's eye this is essentially saying that THEY are better-than or of higher stature than those who are currently imprisoned throughout the world having committed far lesser crimes (if at all) than those of the cabal minority who have perpetrated and carried out massive injustice to millions/billions of innocent people for decades. If these "criminals" are allowed amnesty and allowed to go free, so too should those being held in prisons and jails and torture chambers everywhere.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

18. Link to Post #17
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Good Job Bill, Excellent Interview, blessings to Paul

19. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 times in 199 posts

Wonderful, a very enjoyable interview to listen to!

20. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

UFO Ontario

Student Doc dealing with the issue of Unidentified Flying Objects from a Canadian perspective.
    Interviews include Mr. Paul Hellyer, former Defense Minister of Canada & Tom Theofanous former Chair/Director Mufon Ontario.

Paul Hellyer is very open with his views in this, just as he was with Bill.

A very close friend of mine who I worked with for many years is at the end of part 1 & beginning part 2, Tom Theofanous, A great investigator and heck of a nice guy
    Last edited by Scott; 22nd July 2010 at 05:07.
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

21. Link to Post #20
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Global warming is a very good example of how the system plays both sides against the middle. Other example is how they play both super rich/banksters AND welfare recipents against "productive class". We had perfect examples of that strategy in oil spill thingy too. Same with 9/11 Need to watch carefully for that stratagem in the future!
    Other than that I'm bit disappointed on bleeding-heart liberalism presented, but that's my personal trait. Same with "ET will help us, give us technology"(ok, refuted later in"miracle" part). As for "insider" he talks as he did not know how the system works (or maybe does not feel comfortable with telling that .. or he was out of the loop really, just another "public face"?). And he sounds as staunch statist. Spidey sense tingling

BUT there were some great points: exotic fuels existence, the siphoning of funds to black projects (btw, if those guys have this tech, why they need money? or there are more strings attached to that tech that we know about?), cabal (though, really you think they care about LAW? more about lynching..). White hats. Good to know how ex-man-in-charge things.

And last interesting bit of data:

All in all, Thanks Bill

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast