+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Audio Interview with Paul Hellyer, ex-Defense Minister of Canada

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member ascendingstarseed's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Audio Interview with Paul Hellyer, ex-Defense Minister of Canada

Great interview Bill! Keep up the great work, with more and more people like Paul coming forward there's not much the PTB can do to stop the movement from gaining momentum for much longer. Thanks for providing a platform for people to speak and share what they have learned! It's helping all of us move forward towards the truth and a day when we can move past the secrecy, lies and deceit.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Being a former defense minister mr. Hellyer will have a strategy ... he's using the global warming as a crow bar to put more weight on free energy.
    They handed him the stick and now he uses it to beat them back with it. He's a clever man ... same goes for you Bill, thanks for not trying to steer
    the interview too much. We will get to know the interviewed person better if they are free to speak.

P.S.: Problem ==> different reaction ==> different solution ... maybe an idea for a new paradigm
    Last edited by Operator; 22nd July 2010 at 12:24. Reason: added ps

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Excellent interview ... thanks Bill

It's comforting to hear him say that they are mostly if not all benevolent ...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

4. Link to Post #24
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

https://youtube.com/watch?v=c3F3C...eature=related

Tecnicians make the best witnesses...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

5. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Bill great interview and i would Like to say I was impressed by the questions you asked and behalf of your viewers. give your self a pat on the back.

NAMASTE

6. Link to Post #26
    Switzerland Deactivated
    Thanks

So glad to did the interview with Hellyer Bill! Long time overdue! THANK YOU!!!:-)

7. Link to Post #27
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Don't know if you all notice, but the Sargent on the video (2007 ) was working in the base in the same date as Paul Hellyer was Defense minister.... 1967.

In 1967 he came to the information and saw the photos that there were ET lunar bases on the dark side...

Coincidences...there are no such things !!!

Namaste

8. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Bill,

You should make this into a Youtube video as well as a downloadable MP3 - post with some static image as the 'video' component - will reach a wider audience this way I imagine, and its an important interview IMO.

Maybe you've done this already, if so right on.

9. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Excellent listen. Thanks Bill.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

10. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

In this intervieuw, when talking about the benevolent ET's there was again that cryptic message that " The positive Et's are not allowed to direct intervene at our behalf by agreement"

I wonder, What "agreement" and with whom ? What would happen if the positive ET's would not limit themselves any more with this " agreement" ?

why is is it , that aparently the Annunaki & the Illuminati are free to intervene with humanity as much as they desire, but that any possitive fraction is bound by a " no interference " provision ?

Anyone, who is wise on this ? ( please omit the usual crap about "karma" when trying to "explain" this, that is just illuminati des information ! )
    Last edited by oedilroed; 24th July 2010 at 06:18.

11. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Glad to hear this interview. This is great. Great. Yes, this interview must get out on the Tube. The more people who hear men and women like Paul, those who talk openly and calmly about the problems we face ~about alternative energy, about extra terrras~without their hair on fire or their eyes spinning in their heads the better. A government official speaking out openly. Let it become common knowledge.

When people talk like this, this is what I consider real freedom.

Hope and Common Sense COMMON SENSE!~
    Last edited by sygh; 24th July 2010 at 03:16.

12. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by oedilroed (here)
    In this intervieuw, when talking about the benevolent ET's there was again that cryptic message that " The positive Et's are not allowed to direct intervene at our behalf by agreement"

I wonder, What "agreement" and with whom ? What would happen if the positive ET's would not limit themselves any more with this " agreement" ?

why is is it , that aparently the Annunaki & the Illuminati are free to intervene with humanity as much as they desire, but that any possitive fraction is bound by a " no interference " provision ?

Anyone, who is wise on this ? ( please omit the usual crap about "karma" when trying to "explain" this, that is just illuminati des information ! )

Those who are truely benevolent can only watch , advice and attempt for peaceful communication,

can not use force against force, on any level.

Those benevolent civilisations rely usually only on their technologies to protect them and don't carry any weapons .

It's 'us humans' who have to decide about ourselves, who we are, which societal path are we going to take as civilisation.

Agreements that had been apparently made with wrong sides need to be ended.

13. Link to Post #33
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    --------------------------

Hi, All:

I have a new audio interview with Paul Hellyer, the Defense Minister of Canada in 1963-67.

http://projectavalon.net/Paul_Hellye..._July_2010.mp3 (57 mins, 39 Mb)

In September 2005, Paul came out to made a public statement that he knew that UFOs and ETs were a reality.

Among much else, he was personally informed by a US Air Force General that "Everything in Col. Philip Corso's book THE DAY AFTER ROSWELL is true - and more".

The 'more' included confirmation that US representatives had had face to face contact with extraterrestrials. He had also heard that most of the visitors were benevolent, but that one race was hostile.

This is a very pleasant, cordial and intelligent conversation with an ex-government minister of remarkable courage and integrity, speaking up with what he knows about the fact of the ET presence.
    man made global warming Bill? You should know better mate. Need I link up articles for this mate?
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

14. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by irishspirit (here)
    man made global warming Bill? You should know better mate. Need I link up articles for this mate?
    Hi, there -

The interview wasn't about global warming. This was the first time I'd ever talked with him, and this was the first thing he mentioned. It was important for me to allow him to set out his stall. Global warming was where he started, and he was setting out his case.

The REAL reason he mentioned that was because of the need to rethink how we use “fossil fuels” - and he's right. We need Free Energy now. That was his point.

If I do meet Paul personally, I’ll certainly ask him about this in great depth. He has a standard exopolitical view (very much gleaned from Steven Greer, Paola Harris, Steve Bassett and others) - and there are aspects of that which I think are a little naīve. I say that in the same breath as acknowledging that Paola and Steve (Bassett) are my friends.

15. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Amazing, thank you Bill.

16. Link to Post #36
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Those who are truely benevolent can only watch , advice and attempt for peaceful communication,

can not use force against force, on any level.

Those benevolent civilisations rely usually only on their technologies to protect them and don't carry any weapons .

It's 'us humans' who have to decide about ourselves, who we are, which societal path are we going to take as civilisation.

Agreements that had been apparently made with wrong sides need to be ended.

I think the operative word is "directly" - Any direct intervention at this point would more than likely just play into the illuminati's hands anyway...

But *indirectly* - through dream-state interactions and other means, they may be able to try and steer us in the right direction.
    With all the playing around that the negatives are doing, I doubt very much that just leaving us completely alone would bring about the positive outcomes that are desired....so the question really is at what level do they work at in such a way so as to help us along without impinging on our sovereignty as a species...?

As for us having to decide, we're not at that stage yet - most of us (and by 'us' I mean the general populace, not the PC'ers and PA'ers - we're the "advance party" so to speak) are still walking around with the blinkers on having those decisions made for us. But on a higher level events can be influenced to get us at that point where we are sufficiently aware (not neccessarily awake tho) to realise that those decisions exist and nee to be made. Then the awakening can take place...

The problem at the moment is that society has been carefully engineered to keep us too preoccupied with crap to even think about the truly important things.... How do we undo this so that people can even begin to think about the important stuff? I'd really like to think that people really are waking up....but at a micro - level, when I see the only new-age store in my local community shut up shop to be replaced by yet another el-cheapo trinket store, I have to say its' not really happening..... Maybe on a global level, yes.... but on a smaller level not enough people in our communities are aware enough to start thinking about those choices to make a real difference in our communities.

17. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 times in 660 posts

Hello Bill

What an exceptional interview with Paul Hellyer and if I may say so a brilliant line of questioning, if only there were a few more with this man's courage the world would be a better place. Love and peace. JP

18. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi bill

I was amazed by this interview! Mr Hellyer is right , we do need a revolution of the mind and the heart. He has so many wonderful ideas and I hope Bill interviews him in the near future so that he may elaborate on them more. In the mean time I'll have to get his most recent book. It seems Mr Hellyer has spent decades thinking this through and has some detailed plans on how to quicken disclosure and get us out of this environmental,political, financial mess..Thanks Bill, I'm going to listen to it again this week with my 20year old daughter, she is one of the concerned and awakened, ready to act young ones you spoke of.

19. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Very impressive interview with Paul Hellyer. He was a great statesman here in Canada and much respected. If this doesn't give credence to "aliens", then what will? Good work Bill.

20. Link to Post #40
    Canada Avalon Member Little Ishta's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 times in 227 posts

Interesting interview! Really got me and my mother thinking (Yes I got my mother to listen to it as well). We just wish everything would come to light and let it be done. Tired of the lies and we want the truth! I think everyone wants the truth! Thank you Bill for the wonderful interview.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast