+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Arizona Sherriff Obama's Birth Certificate (L F) + Selective Service Card Fake

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,992 times in 1,577 posts

Default Arizona Sherriff Obama's Birth Certificate (L F) + Selective Service Card Fake

Here it is.............

Last edited by Referee; 2nd March 2012 at 00:01.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

<8> (3rd March 2012), applepie (2nd March 2012), Cidersomerset (2nd March 2012), Coaxial (2nd March 2012), D-Day (3rd March 2012), Dawn (2nd March 2012), GCS1103 (2nd March 2012), humanalien (2nd March 2012), jagman (2nd March 2012), Maia Gabrial (2nd March 2012), mojo (2nd March 2012), NancyV (2nd March 2012), Paladin14 (2nd March 2012), Providence (3rd March 2012), RMorgan (2nd March 2012), Snowbird (2nd March 2012), spiritguide (2nd March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Arizona Sherriff Obama's Birth Certificate (L F) + Selective Service Card Fake

when was this aired?
    Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost. -Thomas J. Watson

4. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

Default Re: Arizona Sherriff Obama's Birth Certificate (L F) + Selective Service Card Fake

You can see a list of the evidence links in video at this post -
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post440031
    --♥--
    2 All

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fundy Gemini For This Post:

jagman (2nd March 2012), Referee (2nd March 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 139,010 times in 21,568 posts

Quote Posted by lslimerick (here)
    when was this aired?
    It was aired a few hours ago today. Here is one of the earlier reports I can find of it, initially posted six hours ago, before the press conference, and then updated four hours ago, after the conference: Ariz. Sheriff Arpaio: Obama Birth Certificate 'Computer Generated Forgery' (NPR)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Fundy Gemini (2nd March 2012), jagman (2nd March 2012), Maia Gabrial (2nd March 2012), NancyV (2nd March 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

So then is he going to arrest Obama?
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (2nd March 2012), Referee (2nd March 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    So then is he going to arrest Obama?
    What this means to me is:

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Department has conducted its investigation into the matter. This is the first & only law enforcement agency that has done so. This can lead to other investigations being conducted by other agencies.
    What this means for the people of Mericopa County is that this may lead to Obama's name not being listed as a candidate for president. The Arizona Attorney General's Office could move to have the case brought before the Arizona State Court.
    From there it could mean Obama may not be listed as a candidate within the State of Arizona. Other states could follow suite.

If Obama enters Maricopa County, he could be subject to arrest.

11. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Oh goodness.......I just had shivers.....if Obama gets pulled from the ballots, would that mean Mrs. Clinton (urgh) will get her promised presidency....dont do this to me....we got to get rid of all these guys
    Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost. -Thomas J. Watson

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lslimerick For This Post:

eva08 (2nd March 2012), Fundy Gemini (2nd March 2012), jagman (2nd March 2012), mojo (2nd March 2012), Referee (2nd March 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

Good grief. .. That would certainly place us in the WRONG timeline!

Quote Posted by lslimerick (here)
    Oh goodness.......I just had shivers.....if Obama gets pulled from the ballots, would that mean Mrs. Clinton (urgh) will get her promised presidency....dont do this to me....we got to get rid of all these guys
    --♥--
    2 All

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fundy Gemini For This Post:

jagman (2nd March 2012), Referee (2nd March 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Actually even if the Clinton-Rothchilds, any of them survive this "house cleaning" it wouldn't put us in the wrong timeline, even then. Because there are greater forces at work that are much stronger to prevent anything from throwing us off the current positively aligned path. When Obama falls, so will all those unconstitutional bills that he's signed into law. Besides, Clinton isn't even running so she can't become president.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

eva08 (2nd March 2012), jagman (2nd March 2012), mojo (2nd March 2012), Referee (2nd March 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Actually even if the Clinton-Rothchilds, any of them survive this "house cleaning" it wouldn't put us in the wrong timeline, even then. Because there are greater forces at work that are much stronger to prevent anything from throwing us off the current positively aligned path. When Obama falls, so will all those unconstitutional bills that he's signed into law. Besides, Clinton isn't even running so she can't become president.
    The only chance that all those bills signed by Obama would be null and void would be if the Supreme Court said so ... last I looked, they aren't on our side either.

If Obama falls due to some scandal before the election, then Hillary Clinton can jolly well become President. Right now, only Obama is running on the Democrat side. If he falls soon enough, then whomever the Democrats can cram in there instead will very well be able to become President.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (2nd March 2012), eva08 (2nd March 2012), mojo (2nd March 2012), Referee (2nd March 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I was told if he gets impeached or pulled down while in office, specially if he's found to have been unqualified for Presidential Office, IE they prove he isn't an Natural Born US'er then anything he signed while in office is automatically nulled and repealed. Because it would be considered illegal, not to mention as we already know most of them are unconstitutional. Basic Contract law among other things points this out.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Referee (2nd March 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

Sheriff Joe has some friends in pretty high places, I'm sure Darrel Issa is going to be very interested in this investigation. He has the power
    to subpoena all of B.O. Birth records from Hawaii.. I think Darrel Issa has been waiting On a legitimate investigation and he finally has one.
    There appears to be a lot of good evidence in this investigation.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

mojo (2nd March 2012), NancyV (2nd March 2012), Referee (2nd March 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I was told if he gets impeached or pulled down while in office, specially if he's found to have been unqualified for Presidential Office, IE they prove he isn't an Natural Born US'er then anything he signed while in office is automatically nulled and repealed.
    I've heard that too ... it would be legal insanity ... I don't believe it would or could happen that way.

Oh - and in case you haven't noticed - the constitution and contract law are both poor tools for understanding our current "legal" system.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

mojo (2nd March 2012), Referee (2nd March 2012)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Just about everything is "poor tools" for trying to understand our legal system. I don't even begin to try. I just remember some things from my Contract and Media Law courses I had in college way back when. I think in the current state things are and how pissed off and tired of taking it on the chin that the Military Is, they are definitely going to "clean house" and if Obama Goes, I'm almost certain all those Anti-Constitutional Bills will too. Hard to believe I know, but there really are still some good people left in Pentagon/Military etc. And, they are planning on cleaning house. Just the idea is to do it in a way they don't come off as pulling a Coup D'tat.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

mojo (2nd March 2012), NancyV (2nd March 2012), Referee (2nd March 2012)

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Oh great, now Joe "I am a Zionist" Biden is president.

Dennis

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Referee (2nd March 2012)

29. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Oh great, now Joe "I am a Zionist" Biden is president.
    How to earn the opposition of the Zionist lobby: (1) be President, (2) oppose Zionist goals and (3) have a vice President who supports those goals.

Ouch - that could sting .

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (2nd March 2012), Referee (2nd March 2012)

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

If obama gets taken out of office then biden is next in line
    to be president.

If obama is not found to be a naturalized citizen then every
    bill that obama signed into law, will be null and void. That
    is the law..

Mrs. Clinton already said months ago that she doesn't want
    to be president. She doesn't even want her current job and
    i expect her to leave, after the elections.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (3rd March 2012), Referee (2nd March 2012)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Sheriff Joe Arpaio Press Conference 3/1/1 - Obama Eligibility Cold Case Investigation

"
    Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, referred to by many as "America's toughest sheriff," held a landmark press conference today along with an investigative "Cold Case Posse" consisting of former law enforcement officers and lawyers with law enforcement experience. He alleged, among other things, that President Barack Hussein Obama's birth certificate was a computer-generated forgery.

His entire press conference can be viewed here."

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

<8> (3rd March 2012), mojo (2nd March 2012), Referee (2nd March 2012), Thrasher1218 (2nd March 2012)

35. Link to Post #19
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

attached pdf in question...
    1st time I try uploading a pdf...hopefully its there..
    Attached Files

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

mojo (2nd March 2012), Referee (2nd March 2012)

37. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    "
    Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, referred to by many as "America's toughest sheriff," held a landmark press conference today along with an investigative "Cold Case Posse" consisting of former law enforcement officers and lawyers with law enforcement experience.
    ktlight - I merged your thread on this topic in with this existing thread.

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    attached pdf in question...
    1st time I try uploading a pdf...hopefully its there..
    meat suit - yes - your pdf of Obama's birth certficate is there just fine.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

mojo (2nd March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast