Thanks
    Thanked 6,892 times in 1,408 posts

Default Re: In the Grip of Emotion ~ Good-Bye Moon ~ Spacemuffin

Quote Posted by pyriel (here)
    Quote Posted by christinedream7 (here)
    Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    Life wouldn't have started on earth without its calming effect on our 'wobble'.

K
    You and I have Very different versions of what the moons purpose is...it creates ZERO calm for ANY of us

Dont know if you can say ANY of us, unless you somehow know every single person on earth and know everything about them that deals with the moon and what it does. Unless you just assume everyone is like you?
    I don't assume...I FEEL. The deceptions go deep..and I am one of those who will do what it takes to break the deception held sway over soooo many for soooo long
    and who or what gives you the right to interfere with what others think/feel/hold etc when it comes to the moon?

anyways, most might feel that night is calming and relaxing cause of the running around during the day. Some may even say the moon makes the calming and relaxing come faster then it would without it or when it's in it's new moon phase. This is what it does for me anyways. The moon does not keep people in fear. If anything it's the movies(werewolves, etc) or stories or stupid crap like that. I would even put the whole boogeyman thing in there too. Alot of it deals probably more with night time then the moon but the moon is tied in with night. It's just another conditioning/believe system is all.

I dont know of anyone that starts shaking, shivering or freaking out and is dying from fear cause the moon is out.

Well u know it comes down to individual perception...
    Question the geographic land masses we've been taught to memorize...question the planets we've been told to believe ?
    Question whether there is supposed to be day/night?
    Then again I feel u won't question ...instead tell me where to go! But thts Ok...life changes and so do our perceptions of our reality
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

EnergyGardener (3rd March 2012), ljwheat (3rd March 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,571 times in 870 posts

War’s and book burning’s have covered up a lot of our past history, but archeology can not be burned or hidden in a deep volt of knowledge as in the Vatican. Before the moon/ core samples show no tides, the moon show’s up you have a record of tides. But if your not allowed to publish such stuff as fact, hence the title ‘forbidden archeology’/the origins of men by Grahm Hancock for instance had to right it as a fiction or it would not go to print. The moon houses a AI as its little brother AI in Australia, AKA the VEIL in your brain, once this computer is shut down by the photon belt, Wa La we will all be awake, press toe change Oh, all will be known, hence the big push to harvest the heard before this happens while were still asleep in the AI’s Matrix.
    Last edited by ljwheat; 2nd March 2012 at 16:37.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (2nd March 2012), EnergyGardener (2nd March 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

I am not sure if anyone ever heard of the CHANI project http://thechaniproject.com/nexus.html

A liitle insight QUOTE:
    The CHANI Project

During the years 1994 to 1999, a group of researchers from an organisation/corporation, which I will call RAND and Associates, or RA, had access to an underground CERN-like collider facility in Africa (the location is still classified). A contingent of AFRICOM security personnel was tasked with securing the base and, of course, keeping its location secret. The AFRICOM station commander made and supervised all the travel and accommodation arrangements for the team of researchers. They were closely watched 24/7.

Between those years, the researchers started receiving communications from an Entity who claimed to be from a parallel universe/dimension/timeline. A remarkable and groundbreaking interaction ensued. For a period of five years, researchers asked the Entity a series of over 20,000 questions and received answers to more than 95 per cent of questions asked.

There were other active projects running concurrently, like Space Time Fabricating, Simulation by Atom Replacement and Removal, Holographic Programming of Dark Matter, Manifestation of Quantum Energies and Associated String Programming with Ether/Etheric Interaction and a few more, but for the purpose of this article I will keep to the CHANI project only. (CHANI is an acronym for Channelled Holographic Access Network Interface.)

In reviewing the research notes for this article, all the above projects at one stage seemed to have had a turn in merging with the CHANI project and subject matter. One researcher commented: "This is an orgasmic interaction between science, theory and spiritual awareness."
    In October 1999, technicians began a series of software and hardware upgrades to all the collider equipment and computer networks. The purpose was to get the system infrastructure Y2K compliant. It was soon apparent that the Y2K-compliant upgrades had a direct effect on the CHANI research project.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here the entity talks about our moon. QUOTE:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Some questions asked by the Entity to the researchers:
    "ok me first question ask
    wat purpose yor moon
    me line time moon demise long ago
    life become better with no moon
    why u stil have moon
    wat purpose yor moon have u
    moon not natural heaven body
    moon put there by other being to control earth mood
    without moon big calm comes over peoples no big storm anymore only litel storm
    without moon peace among people
    elders say old race capture moon from space then put next earth
    elders say moon forces work like time mashine keep control time
    moon also control mood of beings on planet in this line time"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Interesting dont you think.

Peace
    Last edited by Billy; 2nd March 2012 at 16:50.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Alekahn (4th March 2012), aranuk (3rd March 2012), CeltMan (2nd March 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (4th March 2012), EnergyGardener (2nd March 2012), K626 (2nd March 2012), Lisab (2nd March 2012), ljwheat (4th March 2012), modwiz (2nd March 2012), skamandar (4th March 2012), toothpick (4th March 2012), truth4me (6th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Life wouldn't have started on earth without its calming effect on our 'wobble'.

K
    You and I have Very different versions of what the moons purpose is...it creates ZERO calm for ANY of us

Dont know if you can say ANY of us, unless you somehow know every single person on earth and know everything about them that deals with the moon and what it does. Unless you just assume everyone is like you?
    I don't assume...I FEEL. The deceptions go deep..and I am one of those who will do what it takes to break the deception held sway over soooo many for soooo long
    and who or what gives you the right to interfere with what others think/feel/hold etc when it comes to the moon?

anyways, most might feel that night is calming and relaxing cause of the running around during the day. Some may even say the moon makes the calming and relaxing come faster then it would without it or when it's in it's new moon phase. This is what it does for me anyways. The moon does not keep people in fear. If anything it's the movies(werewolves, etc) or stories or stupid crap like that. I would even put the whole boogeyman thing in there too. Alot of it deals probably more with night time then the moon but the moon is tied in with night. It's just another conditioning/believe system is all.

I dont know of anyone that starts shaking, shivering or freaking out and is dying from fear cause the moon is out.
    The wearwolf myth is to do with man gaining inate knowledge about nature and other esoteric abilities.

Witches were hunted in middle england due to their moon ceremonies and so on...Of course it later turned out that these alpha females were some of the most knowledgable people with regard to ideas about esoterica, herbs, nature and so on...

I love the moon.

peace

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Alex Collier's 1994 interview 6 of 12 this one about our moon

When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Alekahn (4th March 2012), CeltMan (2nd March 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (4th March 2012), DreamsInDigital (4th March 2012), EnergyGardener (2nd March 2012), K626 (2nd March 2012), ljwheat (2nd March 2012), modwiz (2nd March 2012), truth4me (6th March 2012)

10. Link to Post #26
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

We have a thread about the moon being a space station:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...323#post380323

In that thread I posted with a link to another thread where David Icke talks about
    the moon in his latest presentation https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post379878

David talks about the moon in this YouTube video after 0:51:35

I'll have his new book "Remember Who You Are".
    Have to look if there is more information about the moon-saturn matrix.
    Remember Who You Are!

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Alekahn (4th March 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (4th March 2012), DreamsInDigital (4th March 2012), K626 (2nd March 2012), ljwheat (2nd March 2012), marielle (2nd March 2012), modwiz (2nd March 2012)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

I'm reading more and more information about the moon being Artifiscal. I'm ready to meet the angels face to face again for I too believe they are real......

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (4th March 2012), Godiam (3rd March 2012), K626 (2nd March 2012), ljwheat (2nd March 2012)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by truth4me (here)
    I'm reading more and more information about the moon being Artifiscal. I'm ready to meet the angels face to face again for I too believe they are real......
    Perhaps those that 'placed' the moon understood fully its role in developing knowledge and life on this planet.

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (4th March 2012), ljwheat (2nd March 2012), modwiz (2nd March 2012)

16. Link to Post #29
    Ireland Avalon Member finally there!!!'s Avatar
    Thanks

Just move on up and keep on wishing,Remember your dreams are your only schemes.So keep on pushing Take nothing less -not even second best
    And do not obey -you must have your say
    You can past the test

Move on up! Curtis Mayfield

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to finally there!!! For This Post:

Alekahn (4th March 2012), Black Panther (2nd March 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (4th March 2012), gooty64 (4th March 2012), Herbert (3rd March 2012), K626 (2nd March 2012), ljwheat (2nd March 2012)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Black Panther (here)
    We have a thread about the moon being a space station:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...323#post380323

In that thread I posted with a link to another thread where David Icke talks about
    the moon in his latest presentation https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post379878

David talks about the moon in this YouTube video after 0:51:35

I'll have his new book "Remember Who You Are".
    Have to look if there is more information about the moon-saturn matrix.
    Here is another moon thread from last year where i also posted the CHANI project info. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Our-Moon/page2 some good info there also

Example
    Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Quote Posted by gary-arsenault (here)
    My friend when you are told something, do you ever question it?

Do you have any idea how far away that multiple star Polaris is away from Earth is? Would it surprise you to learn that Polaris is about 434 light-years from Earth.
    Yes. I do.

But would you, a terran, question somebody who is actually capable to actually travel those distances, and had seen for themselves?

I'm aware how far Polaris is. I know the all the details on the star system. The moon comes from one of the last planets in orbit around the second star (Polaris B).

If aliens wanted to park a moon here why wouldn't they just grab one of Jupiter's 63 moons?
    Because neither Jupiter's, Saturn's or any other planet of this system's moons are their property. Only the Moon we see on the sky at night is.

There are countless books. I just suggest that you start investigating and try and understand a little about how physics actually works in space.
    And these people would know because they have tested their theories in space?

Maybe some of them has been to Polaris too?

The problem is that MOST PEOPLE don't want to believe the truth. NASA Apollo missions never actually went to the moon.
    Much safer to crawl under the safety of fairy tale belief system.
    They didn't make the first attempts, yes. The rest of the missions are real. They had a green light to do it.

And you can't talk with me about physics is there is no man in space that has actually tried superluminal craft and base their theories of space travel solely on that.

Please understand this response is not meant as an attack. It is only to point out that there is a huge difference in going out and studying and learning about the nature of things around us, questioning everything until we find truths, rather than just following others that are just as blind as the next person.
    Even if they are from out of space, and have been there before the Earth was formed from its accretion disk?

Yes the Moon is odd, however would someone please state known facts.
    FACT: It has hollow pockets;

FACT: It has volcanic geological features yet has never had any natural volcanic activity. Where does the lava come from?

FACT: Explain how heavy elements have found their way on the surface, some of which are artificially created on Earth by humans to be used in ship hulls?

Just something to start the heat up.

Do you like? Can we go on?[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by Billy; 2nd March 2012 at 17:41.

Peace

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Alekahn (4th March 2012), Black Panther (2nd March 2012), K626 (2nd March 2012), Lifebringer (3rd March 2012), Lisab (2nd March 2012), ljwheat (2nd March 2012), modwiz (2nd March 2012)

20. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Isn't Scientific American our own Ministry of Truth?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marielle For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (4th March 2012), modwiz (2nd March 2012)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Quote Yes! Oblierate the moon!! For god sakes get rid of the moon!
    Honestly, I think the inhabitants of the Moon are going to fly it out of here when it gets really bad. We might even get to watch it leave....who knows?

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

CD7 (2nd March 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (4th March 2012), ljwheat (2nd March 2012)

24. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Yes! Oblierate the moon!! For god sakes get rid of the moon!
    I kid you not... I know a lot of people whose emotions seem to be regulated by the moon's phases.

Some realize it; others could not even begin to understand. (zzzz zzzz zzzz)

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gypsybutterflykiss For This Post:

CD7 (3rd March 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (4th March 2012), ljwheat (3rd March 2012), Maia Gabrial (3rd March 2012), toothpick (4th March 2012)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Having reread the CHANI project lastnight i did not notice that in the footnotes there was more info on moons. http://thechaniproject.com/nexus.html
    Here you go.

A further "help" was how the Entity described the direct and "planned" influence of the Moon on the human perception of time. Because the Entity didn't have a moon in his parallel/time universe (they destroyed or "killed" it), giving a year date was impossible and turned their calculation of our time into "probabilities" rather than "possibilities". The Entity explained that his Elders originally had calculated our dates using a 28-day, 13-month mathematical model, but that they themselves couldn't decide on the appropriate maths and starting dates to use with our current timeline on Earth. The procession of time and our awareness of time are directly controlled by our Moon.
    The Moon has an effect on the body, mind and spirit of every living organism on this planet. This is why the Entity's Elders destroyed their moon. They wanted to get rid of the moon's influence. They received the advice to do so from inner-planet beings. Without the moon, there were five immediately observable changes:
    (1) The most notable changes were in the mood and temperament of the beings/civilisations living there.
    Without the moon, they became more calm and peaceful. Anxiety and emotional fear had a dramatic decline among the population and even the animals. All living beings were affected.
    (2) There were weather and climate changes. The oceans became much calmer. Heavy thunderstorms and lightning became a rarity. The climate became balanced all over their planet. Extreme cold or heat became something of the past.
    (3) They developed an enhanced new colour spectrum. They could see and differentiate between new colours in a way that they couldn't do before.
    (4) A great majority of the population became aware of their telepathic communication abilities, especially between parents and children and among siblings. Children born after the "demise" of the moon were able to communicate with inner-plane beings without the need of training, Elder guidance or instruments.
    (5) There were major changes to their respiratory system. Their blood and breathing chemistry changed or adapted. Children born after the moon's demise were able to hold their breath under water for hours at a time.

(d) I have to point out to the reader that there were certain topics that the Entity was very reluctant to address or to provide more detail on, other than what was already covered. Some topics were refused outright (these topics are classified). One of these "reluctant" topics was the naming and description of inner-Earth beings, their role in our development as well as the appointed hierarchy and who appointed such a hierarchy.

Peace

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Alekahn (4th March 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (4th March 2012), ljwheat (3rd March 2012), modwiz (3rd March 2012), skamandar (4th March 2012)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Try reading the book by Jethro Kloss "Back To Eden." Natural cures for human body ailments and disease. Even has cancer sitz baths for removing toxins from wounds created. But they have everything in there with natural herbs. I think the outlawing of herbs, is what drew me to find out why. The guy was phenominal and had written down all the treatments and the time it took to cure the disease or regulate the body lymphatic system.

American Medical Association and YALE threw him out of the country. But other countries welcomed his wisdom on the natural selection of herbal cures, most grandmothers and shamen used. I stated this because my daughter years ago suffered harsh cycles , but I got her on the pill and no problem. Endometriosis is a thickening of the uterine lining causing painful cycles. Sometimes they have to undergo a dnc which is a thin scrapping of the inner walls to remove the build up. if left untreated the canal gets narrower and narrower until there is no longer a open uterus to hold a child and diseases can be started from the toxic build up during the cycles month after month.

Women's health is a complicated process, which is exactly why the birthers of life in the world, should be able to choose whatever teas, herbs, or other non toxic substances should or should not enter their body. it's about what is comfortable for them during this life, until they decide to give birth. Your daughter is brave to still be considering the process of birth in the future, as she is adjusting her body to be able to bare unbareable pain of birth. Check out the book, help her to heal her body's cycle naturally and purge toxins with warm teas that help the reproductive system.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Billy (3rd March 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (4th March 2012)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Life bagan on earth when there was no moon and before the earth began the 26.000 yr cycle of the wobble, then they say there were two moons, now we have one moon.

I have loved our moon, thanked our moon, but i look on our moon like an negative architypal character that we sometimes carry around inside us, keeping us in negative cycles time after time until one day we awaken and say. Thank you for lessons learned but you do not serve my greatest potential anymore. I love you but you do not serve me and our mission is complete, You no longer hold me in bondage so now you can leave. Thank you and goodbye.

This is how i see our moon.

PS. I always wondered how the menstrual cycles would be affected if there was no moon. would the emotional effect of horrormones every 28days stop altogether.
    Just a thought. my daughter suffers great physical pain and emotional upsets every cycle. It is named Endometriosis, At 28yrs old she was advised to have a hysterectomy. she refused because she one day would like to have a child. this is why i ask. No moon no pain.
    I'd love to see the evidence for your first sentence.

Peace

K
    For starters
    http://www.varchive.org/itb/sansmoon.htm

The period when the Earth was Moonless is probably the most remote recollection of mankind. Democritus and Anaxagoras taught that there was a time when the Earth was without the Moon.(1) Aristotle wrote that Arcadia in Greece, before being inhabited by the Hellenes, had a population of Pelasgians, and that these aborigines occupied the land already before there was a moon in the sky above the Earth; for this reason they were called Proselenes.(2)

Apollonius of Rhodes mentioned the time “when not all the orbs were yet in the heavens, before the Danai and Deukalion races came into existence, and only the Arcadians lived, of whom it is said that they dwelt on mountains and fed on acorns, before there was a moon.” (3)

Plutarch wrote in The Roman Questions: “There were Arcadians of Evander’s following, the so-called pre-Lunar people.”(4) Similarly wrote Ovid: “The Arcadians are said to have possessed their land before the birth of Jove, and the folk is older than the Moon.” (5) Hippolytus refers to a legend that “Arcadia brought forth Pelasgus, of greater antiquity than the moon.”(6) Lucian in his Astrology says that “the Arcadians affirm in their folly that they are older than the moon.”(7)

Censorinus also alludes to the time in the past when there was no moon in the sky.(8)

Some allusions to the time before there was a Moon may be found also in the Scriptures. In Job 25:5 the grandeur of the Lord who “Makes peace in the heights” is praised and the time is mentioned “before [there was] a moon and it did not shine.” Also in Psalm 72:5 it is said: “Thou wast feared since [the time of] the sun and before [the time of] the moon, a generation of generations.” A “generation of generations” means a very long time. Of course, it is of no use to counter this psalm with the myth of the first chapter of Genesis, a tale brought down from exotic and later sources.

The memory of a world without a moon lives in oral tradition among the Indians. The Indians of the Bogota highlands in the eastern Cordilleras of Colombia relate some of their tribal reminiscences to the time before there was a moon. “In the earliest times, when the moon was not yet in the heavens,” say the tribesmen of Chibchas.(9)

There are currently three theories of the origin of the moon:

1) The Moon originated at the same time as the Earth, being formed substantially from the same material, aggregating and solidifying.

2) The Moon was formed not in the vicinity of the Earth, but in a different part of the solar system, and was later captured by the Earth.

3) The Moon was originally a portion of the terrestrial crust and was torn out, leaving behind the bed of the Pacific.

All three theories claim the presence of the Moon on an orbit around the Earth for billions of years. Mythology may supply each of these views with some support (Genesis I for the first view; the birth of Aphrodite from the sea for the third view; Aphrodite’s origin in the disruption of Uranus, and also the violence of Sin—the Babylonian Moon—seems to support the second view).

Since mankind on both sides of the Atlantic preserved the memory of a time when the Earth was without the Moon, the first hypothesis, namely, of the Moon originating simultaneously with the Earth and in its vicinity, is to be excluded, leaving the other two hypotheses to compete between themselves.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Read more here. all references are linked on the page, http://www.varchive.org/itb/sansmoon.htm

Peace

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Alekahn (4th March 2012), ljwheat (3rd March 2012), modwiz (4th March 2012)

32. Link to Post #37
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Life bagan on earth when there was no moon and before the earth began the 26.000 yr cycle of the wobble, then they say there were two moons, now we have one moon.

I have loved our moon, thanked our moon, but i look on our moon like an negative architypal character that we sometimes carry around inside us, keeping us in negative cycles time after time until one day we awaken and say. Thank you for lessons learned but you do not serve my greatest potential anymore. I love you but you do not serve me and our mission is complete, You no longer hold me in bondage so now you can leave. Thank you and goodbye.

This is how i see our moon.

PS. I always wondered how the menstrual cycles would be affected if there was no moon. would the emotional effect of horrormones every 28days stop altogether.
    Just a thought. my daughter suffers great physical pain and emotional upsets every cycle. It is named Endometriosis, At 28yrs old she was advised to have a hysterectomy. she refused because she one day would like to have a child. this is why i ask. No moon no pain.
    Never thought of hormones having to do with the moon. If the moon is artificial then
    hormones aren't that natural too. It's like the game Monopoly or Moonopoly as David Icke calls it.
    There are more examples of the moon in the englisch language, but I can't remember them right now.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Billy (4th March 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (4th March 2012)

34. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,571 times in 870 posts

The Moon is clearly an abscess attached to life on mother earth, and all this crap about non interference and free will manipulation for thousands of years by ET’s and malevolent beings, were and still are complete and total lies.

And the biggest one is in our face every night. “The Moon.” all the scriptures, channeling’s, love and light, NESARA, all of it” are lies in the face of the moon still in place so we have no other choice to believe there lies.

Pull that sucker out of our solar system and watch what humans are capable of, UFO’s and all there channeled bliss, in words of wonder, crap all the help they’ve done for us? Why not pull the moon out of here, or shut off the AI.

They don’t need our permission or free will to do that. Disclosure is a bunch of crap as long as the moon is still in place, and keeping the VEIL in our brains intact while still only giving lip service to the global community, so no nothing out side of your inner self the one that doesn’t think, the you that is. Is what there after, this planet has never had free will with the moon in solid place.

Wolf in sheep’s clothing what big teeth you have Mr. moon. And all the et factions, and chandler’s know this is still in place and still speak of love and light of the moon?

They take the moon out of here and I will listen to there crap, but telling me everything is fine and ok in the world love and light while there hand behind there back with fingers crossed symbolizing the moon sitting on our free will and ability’s and there the one’s that are more advance and have greater wisdom,.

I see the moon and what it is now. And all I’ve been taught since birth are lie’s. now that we know of this, what if anything can be done to bring down the moon or are we going to have to wait for the shower of the photon belt to shut it off?

Sorry I’m just a little ticked knowing now I never had any free will, as long as the moon is in place. All of creation is in question.

A deeper look into AI’s AKA the VEIL and held in place by the matrix of the moon is vital to what happens next.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Billy (4th March 2012), CD7 (3rd March 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (4th March 2012), EnergyGardener (3rd March 2012)

36. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Wow. Thank you for all the participation on this thread. I am loving the sharing part. It's a wonderful change to see most of the comments are positive, helpful and add further knowledge. In addition to thanking everyone for their contribution, I wanted to clarify something said or asked by ljwheat:

Quote: And the biggest one is in our face every night. “The Moon.” all the scriptures, channeling’s, love and light, NESARA, all of it” are lies in the face of the moon still in place so we have no other choice to believe there lies. Pull that sucker out of our solar system and watch what humans are capable of, UFO’s and all there channeled bliss, in words of wonder, crap all the help they’ve done for us? Why not pull the moon out of here, or shut off the AI.

They don’t need our permission or free will to do that. Disclosure is a bunch of crap as long as the moon is still in place, and keeping the VEIL in our brains intact while still only giving lip service to the global community, so no nothing out side of your inner self the one that doesn’t think, the you that is. Is what there after, this planet has never had free will with the moon in solid place. " (End of quote)

The Galactic Federation of Light is here and it is authorized to act under Divine Intervention, yet at present, it has no power to undo the Moon for us.

Earth is still a free will planet and since we allowed the Moon to be constructed and gave our permission for it's existence knowingly or not, (we gave our power and permission away for it to be placed there) it will take some effort on our part to banish it from Earth's atmosphere, leave it behind as Earth ascends into higher realms. To vanquish it, requires a new permission to come from us, a conscious one this time that can be acted upon or assisted by Celestials.

If you want it removed, you must ask for it from your high heart. When enough of us are able to do this, it will be granted.

Again, due to our own, freewill during the Fall of Atlantis, we allowed dark ones to be in power over us by default, and in doing so, we gave our tacit permission to place the Moon here looming over us both day and night ~ and it is only through our "collective consciousness" and "free will choice" now that we can banish it and "order" the Moon away or de-construct and dis-empower it. So what is your vote?

We will have all the assistance of Heaven but we gave away our power to the dark ones who have been running things in past days. Those mired in 3D duality issues and the fear matrix still ~ are actually holding disclosure back in spite of all the assistance waiting for us, such as (1) our permission to be given or, (2) our DNA strands to come online ~ so we are fully conscious again or, (3) we rise our own vibration high enough to force the Moon to leave by ourselves or (4) we take it with us somewhere else to continue on in 3D with her.

By acting out of darkness and fear as we are doing even in this thread ~ and by in slinging our frustration to the high heavens, we alter and delay our own progress in these cleansing matters needing to take place at hand.

Let's look closer:

Do you understand we have created the Moon ourselves and given it power over us ~ and only we can un-created it now in order to go forth into a new day and age. We shall have the help of Heaven through Celestial beings but we must first give them our permission. With the current fever of fear, towards them, our permission is not being freely given so this can't take place.

Even here in this thread, and for those reading it, many of us, love the moon, are conflicted in it's regard, and have grown used to it's presence in our skies. Like our old corrupt financial system, our own fear is holding back a new one waiting in the wings. It will take some new knowledge about it's function and dark powers over us before a certain consensus can arise to change this "free will permission" and take it out of our reality and 3D constructs.

We live in an illusion, a holographic insert in time and space that is not really "real." We are not limited to just this one part of ourselves that lives in human form, we have many other dimensions and these Celestial beings are another aspect of you might say, our future higher advanced selves, who have come back through time gates to assist us.

Yet, so many of us have forgotten who we are and where we came from and we are not recognizing these higher beings who now surround and cherish us. They are here to assist us but too many of us are seriously resisting any belief in them. This will come if from nothing else, our own DNA activation and being in tune with our own higher aspects of self.

So removal of the Moon is delayed by our own lack of understanding. You can see and feel this for yourself even on Avalon.

As long as we continue to bicker and doubt every step of our own journey, the Moon and it's negativity will remain in tact. Since we quarrel amongst ourselves and sling mud more than anything else ~ as a pastime, our progress gets bogged down in negativity and fear and the Moon continues to smile down upon us. Everyone is held back and suffers.

This quarrelsomeness hinders out extraction from the fear matrix insert and hologram itself. It lives on through our own negativity. Negativity is part of fear and it keeps us from a high vibration. This alone continues to keep us in the lower dimensions. Our negativity keeps our consciousness gates locked tightly in the 3rd and lower dimensions.

One example is to witness the darkness that has caused the Spirituality forum and channeling section to slow down to a trickle ~ at least ~ as far as my own participation is concerned. And ask yourself if blaming and spewing darkness over light will get us the assistance of these Celestial and Galactic beings? Whether you realize it or not, they are speaking to us through channels right now. You have been attacking the very availability of these special road maps they are giving at your own peril and delay. I only post those that match my own experience with these Celestial beings. I've met them, I've worked with them and you can benefit from my knowledge of them having been in their presence.

My experience with the Galactic Federation of Light, who I know and recognized to be the very "Company of Heaven" could help you make up your mind, instead these Celestial beings continue to be slandered and spewed upon so negatively to the point where my own participation on Avalon is in serious question.

This thread about the Moon and the one about benefits of Nesara from the White Knights in the Dove Report will be my last, as things stand now. Since the "rules" of posting have changed, even after 1,300 contribution, I am choosing not to participate further in the Spirituality Forum. There are plenty of bread crumbs left for Hansel and Gretal to follow this trail on your own.

But one might ask, how many other people besides myself do you know, who have worked with these Celestial beings that you could treat a source of information so unkindly?

Well, it's a choice that Avalon is making and it's your choice as well and not mine. The atmosphere is too dark for my future contribution on your behalf in the Spirituality Forum. If you want me to continue posting there, you must take it up with Ilie, 9eagle9 and Bluefire. They have caused this change.

Until the name calling and the negativity ends, and we begin to get out of the fear matrix enough to add our own personal light to the equation, please don't expect assistance. Expect to remain in the darkness that is overwhelming Earth right now. As Earth ascends you will be granted the desire of your heart be it light or dark, with or without the Moon, your choice.

As agents of a free will planet we are each deciding which Timeline we wish to follow. Timeline #1 is filled with unconditional love, light, prosperity, no Moon, and 1,000 years of bliss. This is the one where we become full Galactic Citizens and can "harm no being." We will be welcomed in all Star systems.

Timeline #2 is the dark Armageddemon and endless war choice and this choice will, no doubt, take the Moon with it when those lower vibrational beings shift out of linear time and leave with the Moon to go to another 3D
    "victim" planet to continue their journey elsewhere in the Universe. Wherever they go, it will be far from the Milky Way Galaxy which is also Ascending with Earth into even higher realms of being.

No later than the end of 2012 ~ all of us will have chosen which shift and Timeline, we wish to follow. If our vibrations are high or low, this is the manner in which we shall choose. If I were you, and I'm not, I'd ask to ascend with Earth and put my negativity and doubt away, so that your chosen vibration can be as high as possible.

Those who choose Timeline #2 are facing the prospect and potential of another spin on the reincarnation wheel in 3D darkness/light experiences for a new cycle of 26,000 years, give or take. We are tired because we've been locked in 3D here for 13 million years already. So this is serious business not really worthy of the slurs and slams unless of course, you like the Moon and it's effect towards darkness and control over you. The very prospect of being on the reincarnation wheel for this new cycle is a very dark thought for me.

My advice is to rise your vibration and keep it as high as possible. Do not participate in negative threads and ideas, that will hold you back.

Be positive, become loving, become more grateful, let your light shine instead of your doubts and fears because that which we focus upon becomes our new reality and if we are dark,and negative as I am seeing now on Avalon ~ it's a pretty scary thought at least to me about where you are choosing to spend your future days. Along with the Moon.

So it is not within the preview or mandate of Celestials, our future selves to take away your free will choice now or ever. Some will choose to remain with the Moon, wherever she goes and that's as it should be under free will. This 3D duality experience is one open to all and we can stay in it, or get out of it whenever we choose. We do this by becoming "lighter" beings and open to love instead of fear.

Love is our ticket out of duality and the influences of the Moon and the dark ones. So it's your choice and this choice is not going to be made by Celestial beings for you, it's your choice after all. Make yours wisely and kindly for your own benefit and personal evolution. See you on the over side ; )

Last edited by Darla Ken Pearce; 4th March 2012 at 04:19.
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Billy (4th March 2012), gooty64 (4th March 2012), modwiz (4th March 2012)

38. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Darla Ken Jensen Pearce,

If you surrender, you are letting the dark side win? We need your light here. Please take a rest, but do not underestimate your value here or elsewhere.

I look forward to your continued participation.

EnergyGardener
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

39. The Following User Says Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (4th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast