+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to increase your psychic/intuitive abilities by up to 400%

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Default How to increase your psychic/intuitive abilities by up to 400%

I wrote so much about the Spottiswoode Peak in my emails that one of my friends called it "Spotty Peak", so I liked that term so much that I use it now. Easier to spell, for sure.

The name, Spotty Peak, is derived from the name of a university professor, James Spottiswoode, of Berkeley University in California, who made an amazing discovery about a daily jump in psychic/intuitive abilities that he discovered in his years of research, the story of which David Wilcock describes very well in one of his blog entries, to wit:

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...ide-transcript

This transcript that I edited (and that my skilled transcript team transcribed for me) was one of my favorite ones to transcribe. It was a fun one. Well, just about all of them are, really.

Here's a useful url for you to use for your own Spotty Peak time:

http://www.jgiesen.de/astro/astroJS/siderealClock/

Here's how to use it:

1) Look for the "location" box" ... and find the major city that is closest to you, click on that city; then,

2) Look for the "local time" box and make sure that that local time matches your current local time; then,

3) Make sure that the local date and time matches your current date and time; then,

4) Look for the box that says "the Local Sidereal Time is" ... and see the time in that box. The center of the Spotty Peak is when that time in that box shows the time of 13:30. When that "Local Sidereal Time" shows that "13:30" number, then make note of your real time at that moment and that's your target time for this peak.

Your target time is the mid-point of that peak time, so, the half-hour-long time of the 400% peak (400% increase in psychic abilities) is 15 minutes before and 15 minutes past that target time; then the 200% to 300% time goes for 45 minutes before and after the center of the peak, starting at the start/end of the 15 minutes of either side of the 13:30 center of the peak.

So, for example, if your Spotty Peak time shows 13:30 right at noon on a day, then the start of the half-hour-long, 400% part of the Spotty Peak starts at 11:45am and goes to 12:15pm; the first part of the 45-minute-long, 200%-to-300% part starts at 11am and ends at 11:45am; the second part starts at 12:15pm and ends at 1pm, after which the entire two-hour-long Spotty Peak passes and you will have to wait until the next day for it to come around again ... 4 minutes shorter, though, as this Spotty Peak goes backwards about 4 minutes every day in its daily precession.

I encourage you to use this Spotty Peak as a time for meditations, a time for contact with your Higher Self, a time to start to use it consistently (the best that you can) to start to visualize our Golden Age arriving now, not later, but now! I don't use the term, "New Age", as it's been coined by the CIA, but it seems to me that the term, "Golden Age" was not coined by the CIA, so I'm going with that term -- David Wilcock uses this term for the same reason.

Let's start to use the power of our minds in this forum to shape our world to the way that we want it to be. Period!

You want peace? ................... visualize it.

You want justice? .................. visualize it.

You want free energy? ............ visualize it.

You want love / light? ............. visualize it.

There's no better time in any day than during the Spotty Peak than to use to visualize our new Golden Age arriving sooner and with less inconveniences than it otherwise would arrive.

Please copy / paste this and share it with your e-mail friends; paste this on other bulletin boards, forums, etc. Go viral!

A Golden Age awaits you ... if you want it.

~Mozart

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

aranuk (2nd March 2012), BlueGem (2nd March 2012), Cottage Rose (2nd March 2012), DoubleHelix (2nd March 2012), DreamsInDigital (2nd March 2012), EnergyGardener (3rd March 2012), etm567 (2nd March 2012), InTheBackground (2nd March 2012), jason4444 (8th March 2012), kevlar (2nd March 2012), LifeAngel (2nd March 2012), markoid (28th April 2012), meat suit (2nd March 2012), meeradas (2nd March 2012), modwiz (2nd March 2012), mountain_jim (2nd March 2012), NeverMind (2nd March 2012), PurpleLama (2nd March 2012), unicorny (2nd March 2012), Wind (17th May 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: How to increase your psychic/intuitive abilities by up to 400%

http://tycho.usno.navy.mil/sidereal.html

Here is the site I have used for this purpose. The peak time is good for.... working.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Please try to keep this post on the front page as much as you can.

Well, I pasted this post of mine from the Divine Cosmos forum, where I first posted this, but the forum is messed up, eliminating the upper case, HTML, etc, so I had to edit it all over again and now I've used up a whole bloody hour of time this morning that I needed to dedicate to my move, so I'm not going to have much time to post any responses to any queries that anyone may have, so I hope that those of you who appreciate this post could keep on posting something in this thread in order to keep it on the front page, as the information in it is vital for everyone in this forum -- and elsewhere -- to know.

It is 2012 now, so this Spotty Peak is even more potent than ever, given that our solar system is now getting close to crossing the galactic equator, hence the energy coming from the center of the galaxy is more potent than ever.

Please do use this time for your own energy increases. Use it to raise the vibes of our Earth to ensure that our Golden Age can arrive with minimal "inconveniences" for us to suffer through. We've suffered enough in the last several thousand years of this Kali Yuga phase, so it's time for us to raise up our vibes and enter into our Golden Age with the highest-possible vibrations that each of us can muster.

Your entry into the Golden Age will be determined by the level of vibration at the moment of the arrival of that age, so the higher you raise your own vibrations, the easier, smoother your entry into the Golden Age could be and the better of a place that you'd be in the Golden Age could also be, so it's up to you to determine how much you'd want to raise your vibes.

UP!

~Mozart

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

aranuk (2nd March 2012), meeradas (2nd March 2012), modwiz (2nd March 2012), NeverMind (2nd March 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Speaking from my personal experience, I would suggest paying special attention to the moon, and the rest of the planets, as well, as the astrological alignments will be the filter through which one receives the energy of any given peak time.

7. Link to Post #5
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

I did the calculations. I find it very interesting that my spotty peak time and my birth time are within a minute or so of each other. Somehow that feels auspicious. The fact that it is in the deep night/early AM hours makes it even better. I like those hours and am up at that time, almost without exception.

8. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

I'm sure this works, I've seen it before.

The LERM/MPO materials are amazing + free.

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Speaking from my personal experience, I would suggest paying special attention to the moon, and the rest of the planets, as well, as the astrological alignments will be the filter through which one receives the energy of any given peak time.
    Purple Lama ~

If you pay close attention to the Spottiswoode research material, you will find out that the energy from the galactic center far exceeds the combined energy of the Moon, planets and astrological alignments, hence this is why I go with the Spotty Peak, rather than other alignments.

And I've used that "tycho navy" site, and for the life of me, I cannot figure out the damn thing, as it's insanely user-unfriendly, it seems -- so that's why I go with the site that I listed in the OP of this thread.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

NeverMind (2nd March 2012)

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    I did the calculations. I find it very interesting that my spotty peak time and my birth time are within a minute or so of each other. Somehow that feels auspicious. The fact that it is in the deep night/early AM hours makes it even better. I like those hours and am up at that time, almost without exception.
    If you did your "calculations" right , then that's great, but that data, "within a minute of each other" is good only for ONE DAY.

The center point of the Spotty Peak goes backwards every single day about four minutes. Did you use the site that I listed in the OP, or did you use the insanely-disfunctional "tycho navy" site? I don't recommend the use of that tycho site.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

NeverMind (2nd March 2012)

13. Link to Post #9
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Both. I did not realize the moving target part. My bad

14. Link to Post #10
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

I must regretfully point out an inadvertent error in David Wilcock’s interpretation of “Spotty Time”, Mozart. He interprets the correct sidereal time as being “lined up with the center of the galaxy” when in fact the proper time is during the opposite: when you are furthest away from the center; when the largest mass of the earth stands between you and the center of the galaxy, that is, when you are on the ‘backside’ of the earth as its daily rotation coincides with its annual solar orbit. (This is, of course, not the same thing as 24 hour solar day or night, since the motion of the earth in 365 orbit around the sun alters this relative position throughout the solar year.)

I did send David a note on this when his piece was first published, but you know how those things go…!

Quote Posted by David Wilcock’s blog
    That‘s a very important point: you‘re aligned with the center of the Galaxy and it‘s almost as if there‘s a hair dryer blowing on you. If you can think of the center of the galaxy as if it‘s like a stream of air or wind, you‘re like a wind sock. When you catch that air the strongest -- when you‘re right in its path -- then all of a sudden you have a lot more psychic ability.
    That being underground or ‘away’ from galactic emissions improves our psychic ability has also been confirmed by one of the world’s foremost brain researchers (and BlackOps developer) Prof. Michael Persinger. Spottiswood’s Time has been used for years by military remote viewers, as confirmed by ex-BlackOp Joseph McMoneagle in “Remote Viewing Secrets”.

Cheers,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 2nd March 2012 at 19:52.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

aranuk (2nd March 2012), DoubleHelix (2nd March 2012), modwiz (2nd March 2012), Mozart (2nd March 2012), NeverMind (2nd March 2012), PurpleLama (2nd March 2012)

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Very interesting post, thanks Mozart!

I used both calc sites as well. PurpleLama's site was easy enough to use just as soon as I pulled up the longitude from Wiki. So, my thanks to PurpleLama as well!
    Last edited by InTheBackground; 2nd March 2012 at 19:54.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to InTheBackground For This Post:

Mozart (2nd March 2012)

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Thank you for posting this!
    Much love!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Mozart (2nd March 2012)

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Selene,

Oh, I see. Well, thank you for pointing this out!

I'm going to check with Wilcock on this to see which way is up ... or down.

In any case, the center of the Spotty Peak time -- 1330hrs -- still stands, I hope.

If I hear from Wilcock on this, then I'll report to this thread about it.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Selene (2nd March 2012)

22. Link to Post #14
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)
    Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Purple Lama ~

If you pay close attention to the Spottiswoode research material, you will find out that the energy from the galactic center far exceeds the combined energy of the Moon, planets and astrological alignments, hence this is why I go with the Spotty Peak, rather than other alignments.

And I've used that "tycho navy" site, and for the life of me, I cannot figure out the damn thing, as it's insanely user-unfriendly, it seems -- so that's why I go with the site that I listed in the OP of this thread.
    We are miscommunicating here. The astology of the given moment will exhibit a profound influence on how the alignment affects one on any given day. I've been tracking what you are calling "spotty time" since 2007, off and on. I'm not saying the moon and planets override the influence of 1300 LST, but that it flavors it. There are many modes of psychic phenomena, some of which may be more influenced by one celestial body more so than by another. The alignment intensifies these effects, in my own observation.

On the tycho site, I always have put in the city and state, and it's always worked for me.

+ Reply to Thread