+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Henry Makow 'Exposed' now he's going after David Icke..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Henry Makow 'Exposed' now he's going after David Icke..!

'Conspiracy Researcher' Henry Makow has embarked on a vicious character assassination of radio host Jeff Rense and now I receive an email from the chap with this hardly-veiled threat ...

Thursday, 01 March 2012

... 'People have a right to know who David Icke is.'

Given his beyond-disgraceful behaviour with regard to Jeff Rense, a man who has already done more to expose the conspiracy over decades than Makow will do if he lives to be a thousand, it is perhaps more to the point that people have a right to know who Henry Makow is and why he is targeting high-profile researchers at such a crucial time when the public urgently need to know what is going on in the world.

He is miffed because I won't post his little articles anymore after seeing his vindictive and spiteful attempts to destroy Jeff Rense and all that he has done over decades. That makes a statement to me about his true motivations and priorities. I want that energy on this website? No thank you. Blatant inaccuracies in his attacks on Rense also put into question, for me, the quality of the 'research' in whatever else he writes.

But, as Rense found out, you are not allowed the right to decide what is posted on your own website if 'freedom-loving' Makow is involved or you get an attack of his terrible twos.

'I'll getcha for this ...'

Yawn
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Smoking Out The Monster

By Jay Weidner

‘There is something in the air. Those of us who have been around for a while can almost smell it. It is the smell of the Monster. It is putrid and greasy. The Monster hides its ugly face from all of us. It fears to show itself ... The agents of the Monster are used to hiding and doing its will in solitude and anonymity. That day is ending. The agents of the Monster are being forced out into the open. Because a few brave humans have stood up to the Monster the beast is being forced to come out in the open, if for nothing else than to attempt to devour its enemies.'

Read more...

By their actions shall ye know them and they are now revealing themselves by their actions. They can't help it, because it is time. Those who seek to destroy others are themselves already destroyed.

Come on, let's have you, those with that sick intent. Let the world see who you are.

'You are going to face ... an attempt to bring you down by someone who has the ability to make people feel pity for them, aided and abetted by others, but this attempt to discredit you will not succeed' - Zulu shaman Credo Mutwa to David Icke, August, 2010.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A self-styled 'astrologer' or modern-day 'Nostradamus' (if he says so) in Arizona called Louis Turi is circulating the story below under the heading - FACT! DAVID ICKE IS AN EVIL PROMOTER

Such lovely eyes. Such warmth.

His justification for this attempted smear (the latest of many from this strange character and his friend in Sedona) is that a youngster who went on a shooting spree this week apparently said that his favourite book was The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy - you know the one that talks about the need for non-violence and to love each other.

To seek to exploit the tragic death of three students, the wounding of others and a young man with what appear to be serious mental problems - from whatever source - to attack someone that you and your friend are so desperate to discredit at any price is beyond my comprehension. Beyond disgusting.

Do people really want 'astrological readings' from someone who would do that?

Read more...

P.S. Turi has apparently been on the warpath with me since I said that the Moon is not natural because it would appear that much of his astrology is based on the fact that it is. No, don't laugh. Oh, go on then.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/6...veiled-threat-

...and this from Paul Drockton

Video: "Whacko" Makow mad at revenue losses??? Its the MONEY!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=rdTHJ...layer_embedded

http://pauldrockton.com/Monarch.html

PS - I always knew Henry Makow was dodgy, but I've been waiting a long time to (Call Out) an even bigger (FRAUD) Dr Louis Turi...

Dr Turi reminds me of this bloke...(Benny Hinn)

In fact I'm sure they are related, somewhere down the line...

Look at all the people they leave in their wake...

Last edited by jackovesk; 2nd March 2012 at 13:26.

2. Link to Post #2
    Borden

Default Re: Henry Makow 'Exposed' now he's going after David Icke..!

One point of view is that this sort of in-fighting devalues truth seekers and the truth seeking movement. But that's not my point of view.

My point of view is that when things like this happen the masks slip. I can't say anything about these two people named because I don't really know who they are, but as a generalisation ... I am so tired of seeing slick (and let's face it - often not so slick!) characters milking the credulity of a certain section of society and getting away with it. A punch up on the gravy train makes the carriages wobble, and when that happens it is possible that shysters may fall out.

David Icke has spheroids of steel. I know I wouldn't want to get into an argument with him. He's suffered unbelievable ridicule as well as all sorts of other attacks, and he's still here. That says a lot in my book. I may not agree with all of his conclusions, but I respect his research and his effort and I believe he has integrity. I don't know much about Rense, but friends I trust recommend him to me.

I'm less uncomfortable with this sort of scenario than I am with everybody in the alternative, truth-seeking world seeming to glad-hand each other and agree on everything. That feels creepily like just another layer of lies to me.

Borden

3. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Borden For This Post:

Alekahn (3rd March 2012), Cjay (3rd March 2012), Corncrake (2nd March 2012), Curt (2nd March 2012), Fredenit (2nd March 2012), ghostrider (3rd March 2012), gigha (3rd March 2012), GK76 (2nd March 2012), jackovesk (3rd March 2012), Kimberley (2nd March 2012), modwiz (2nd March 2012), mosquito (3rd March 2012), NewFounderHome (3rd March 2012), sandy (2nd March 2012), Selene (2nd March 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Borden (here)
    One point of view is that this sort of in-fighting devalues truth seekers and the truth seeking movement. But that's not my point of view.

My point of view is that when things like this happen the masks slip. I can't say anything about these two people named because I don't really know who they are, but as a generalisation ... I am so tired of seeing slick (and let's face it - often not so slick!) characters milking the credulity of a certain section of society and getting away with it. A punch up on the gravy train makes the carriages wobble, and when that happens it is possible that shysters may fall out.

David Icke has spheroids of steel. I know I wouldn't want to get into an argument with him. He's suffered unbelievable ridicule as well as all sorts of other attacks, and he's still here. That says a lot in my book. I may not agree with all of his conclusions, but I respect his research and his effort and I believe he has integrity. I don't know much about Rense, but friends I trust recommend him to me.

I'm less uncomfortable with this sort of scenario than I am with everybody in the alternative, truth-seeking world seeming to glad-hand each other and agree on everything. That feels creepily like just another layer of lies to me.

Borden
    I like Icke's attitude that now all of the phonies are coming out of the woodwork with the higher frequencies making them batty. With that in mind, it isn't really infighting because none of these geckos were ever one of the good guys to begin with. Sedona is a beautiful and magnetic place that attracts a lot of gentle souls and it is also loaded with parasites making a living off of those warm bodies.

5. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

A hate campaign always shows us the true villains.

Anyway, back to the puppet show - oh look Makow has everyone distracted from truth seeking with his latest antics! It's amazing how fast he is destroying his own (partly) good work... grab the popcorn.

Henry, please concentrate on the real enemy and stop trying to tear the alternative media apart. You are quickly becoming the fool of the Alt' media. Those bridges are burning fast.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GK76 For This Post:

Curt (3rd March 2012), Fredenit (2nd March 2012), jackovesk (3rd March 2012), sandy (2nd March 2012)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member createnjoy's Avatar
    Thanks

As well, Turi's predictions come to nothing.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to createnjoy For This Post:

Fredenit (2nd March 2012), jackovesk (3rd March 2012), Star Tsar (2nd March 2012)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

I've been following what David Icke has to say for 20 years now and although I don't always share some of his ideas, that doesn't lessen the respect I have for him.
    As for Henry Makow, I liked some of his earlier work but he'd been getting increasing more deranged recently, and a lot of the articles from other people he's had on his site have been (in my view) really off the wall. I've suspected over the last few years that various people in the "alternative" movement are being fed disinfo, as I've seen more and more flatly contradictory things being put forward as "truth". The latest episode seems to bear me out. Things are hotting up !!!!

Even more reason for each of us to be vigilant, trust our intuition and to keep the bullsh1t-ometer well oiled.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

BMJ (3rd March 2012), Curt (3rd March 2012), jackovesk (3rd March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread