+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Multiwave Oscillator

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default The Multiwave Oscillator

This amazing machine heals on a cellular level, i used to order my MMS with these guys, but they also have pretty neat an very functional other equipment, the MWO in this post is just one of many products which can benefit health in general.

This is not advertisement of my part for this business, just something that might be of interest for Avalon forum members.

Technical
    Each "Ultimate MWO" comes with two tuned hollow tri-metal antennas (see intro), a bipolar tesla coil power supply contained in a handy carry case with two sealed, rechargeable batteries for operation without incoming or outgoing interference. Battery charging system is also included. All units are hand made to order requiring 2 to 3 weeks to be shipped after order is confirmed and paid. This is a high quality research instrument requiring pre-purchase research by the researcher. The heart of the MWO is a precision tuned bipolar tesla coil which is tuned to the outer two antenna segments. A specially designed adjustable inverter and dual spark gap allows for precision adjustment. These units operate with sealed Lead Acid rechargeable batteries (included) and are very easy to operate.

The Multiple Wave Oscillator (MWO)
    For direct application on target areas of the researchers body you may choose to use the plasma tube attachment that is also included (shown on right) with each Ultimate MWO kit. Plasma is ionized gas which is produced inside a glass enclosed tube filled with argon and other noble gases. The ionization process when these gases are electrified by the full range harmonics of the MWO power supply yields harmonics of light and radio frequency for regenerative research effects.

These units were designed with years of research which included discussions with Serge Lakhovsky, Georges's son as well as experimentation with functional vintage MWOs from the 1930s. This represents the most authentic MWO available anywhere!

How it works:

The researcher gets between two special Antennas which radiate a full spectrum of harmonics in the radio-frequency spectrum. This antenna shown on the left is the latest improved design with ball ends on each tube. Take note of the concentric rings on this antenna; the outer ring is tuned to a C, the next smaller to a C#, with each whole set of rings sounding a full harmonic C major scale! These research instruments are hand-built with the quality of a handmade musical instrument with potential going far beyond that. This model is not to be mistaken for the Bob Beck print plate antenna models popularized since the late 80's; these are designed from the original Lakhovsky specs. The tuned antennas coupled with the bipolar tesla coil put this design in a completely different league than the Beck style! These units are literally designed to cover the entire range of harmonics and due to the precision tuning involved in the manufacturing process! The Multiple Wave Oscillator (MWO)

Current researchers such as Robert Becker (author of The Body Electric and Cross Currents) bring Lakhovsky theory into the forefront of current health research: Every living being emits radiation. The nucleus in each cell in our body functions as an electrical oscillator with insulative tubular filaments and chromosomes in a conductive fluid. As Mark Clements (Author of Waves That Heal and english translator of Lakhovsky's The Secret of Life) points out: "These filaments constitute minute oscillating circuits endowed with capacity and inductance and capable of oscillating according to a specific frequency. They are comparable to the circuits, coils, and windings of radio-recievers." The truth may be that our cells should rather be compared to radio-transcievers in that our cells both transmit and receive radio oscillations. (No wonder cell phones give me such as disruptive headache - they are not tuned to my cells!)

Every cell in the body is then exposed to its perfect frequency. When cells are resonated properly with the appropriate vibratory oscillation it allows the body as a whole to work very efficiently in eliminating toxins and breaking up blockages of energy as well as tumor research. The MWO makes every cell in your body vibrate at its original resonant frequency - this could be the frequency of youth!

The Ultimate MWO kit includes:

Precision Power Supply in non-conductive rugged case.
    Tuned BiPolar Tesla Coil in power supply.
    Two Precision Tuned Tri-Metallic hollow tubular antennas.
    Two Antenna stands each with 3 caster wheels.
    All necessary hookup wires
    Glass argon tube light accessory (similar to a violet ray)
    Booklet

The Multiple Wave Oscillator (MWO)

Click image for larger version

Name:	MWO-Bodil30.jpg
Views:	584
Size:	132.9 KB
ID:	14318

Name:	MWO-Bodil56.jpg
Views:	646
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	14319

Name:	MWO-front.jpg
Views:	462
Size:	155.4 KB
ID:	14320

Name:	Lakhovsky-antenne-met-scherm.jpg
Views:	2913
Size:	166.3 KB
ID:	14321

Scientists
    Cancer Research 64 - Disruption of Cancer Cell Replication by Alternating Electric Fields
    Article by Eilon D. Kirson, Zoya Gurvich, Rosa Schneiderman, Erez Dekel, Aviran Itzhaki, Yoram Wasserman, Rachel Schatzberger and Yoram Palti. Download

Prof Eberhart’s Handbook van hoogfrequente stroom Download.

Nikola Tesla.
    Download
    Glasselectrodes.
    Prof Dr Louis C Barail
    Prof Dr Optiz
    Prof Ludwig mann
    Prof dr med Hirch van Charite
    Prof Kowaschick
    Prof Dr L Blumenreich
    Prof Dr T Cohn

Prof Curé.

Check out the site for more information on their wide range of healing modalities.

http://www.meditecheurope.co.uk/

Name:  singularity.gif
Views: 3365
Size:  6.7 KB
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 3rd March 2012 at 09:43.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,545 times in 2,615 posts

Default Re: The Multiwave Oscillator

I used a multiple wave oscillator from New Zealand along with a Resonate Light, a rife like light frequency device from Canada, for the treatment of cancer, along with other people who were treating their cancer. I did this approximately 3 days a week for 5 to 6 months. I had access to the equipment free of charge.

Most of these people died.

The goal was to knock down microbes and cancer cells. They were monitered with a program similar to SCIO QXCI, a much earlier version that I thought was highly accurate. I have not been impressed with the QXCI for that matter. Mostly these other people, they did not cure and those that I knew are dead.

Now this one in the photograph looks a bit different with the box behind the seat and it may be a more powerful device.

As a far as I know Im the only person in that specific group that actually beat down the cancer numbers but I did much more than they did in my approach.
    There are some machines out there that work with resonance that have higher track records than what we were using... I think that my success hinged on using a different Rife machine on the alternating days (the GB4000 with amp) as well as Hulda Clarks parasite protocol, kidney and liver flushes and Lugols iodine.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd March 2012), Lettherebelight (2nd March 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default Re: The Multiwave Oscillator

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    I used a multiple wave oscillator from New Zealand along with a Resonate Light, a rife like light frequency device from Canada, for the treatment of cancer, along with other people who were treating their cancer. I did this approximately 3 days a week for 5 to 6 months. I had access to the equipment free of charge.

Most of these people died.

The goal was to knock down microbes and cancer cells. They were monitered with a program similar to SCIO QXCI, a much earlier version that I thought was highly accurate. I have not been impressed with the QXCI for that matter. Mostly these other people, they did not cure and those that I knew are dead.

Now this one in the photograph looks a bit different with the box behind the seat and it may be a more powerful device.

As a far as I know Im the only person in that specific group that actually beat down the cancer numbers but I did much more than they did in my approach.
    There are some machines out there that work with resonance that have higher track records than what we were using... I think that my success hinged on using a different Rife machine on the alternating days (the GB4000 with amp) as well as Hulda Clarks parasite protocol, kidney and liver flushes and Lugols iodine.
    Good you are feeling better, i hope it sticks.

I am happy to say i do not have the displeasure of having cancer(yet, it does run in the male side of the family so i am probably at risk), but i would surely use regular medicine and the alternitive ones if it would ever get that far.

The parasite cleansing, liver flushes, zeolites and MMS cant hurt your health either when used properly.

Thank you so much for sharing your story.

Regards

+ Reply to Thread