+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Facebook has been accessing and reading the personal text messages

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Default Facebook has been accessing and reading the personal text messages

I find this interesting as in the past two weeks or so I have had several of my text messages to my daughter received by her completely different to what I had sent.......in other words they had the first part of the text I had sent and it was spliced(mid word) with the second part of a text from a few weeks earlier......in both instances I had been texting about things like Smart Meters and David Icke, or the symbolism at the Grammys / Superbowl.....the below article says that Youtube can remote activate the camera on your phone at any time!

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/6...spying-machine

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Billy (2nd March 2012), Curt (2nd March 2012), frances (2nd March 2012), unicorny (2nd March 2012), Vanessa (2nd March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Vanessa's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Facebook has been accessing and reading the personal text messages

It's good to assume that any communications will be picked up, analyzed, and probably flagged, be it online, on a cell phone or even a land line. Heck I've even heard of technology to read minds. How much is real and how much is still in the planning stages who knows. When using any communications be aware of what you are saying and what can be read into it. And I don't mean the communication gaps between parents and teenagers here.

the old "mom's gonna kill me if I'm late" line has a whole new meaning now. that being said, social media can still be used to our benefit.
    Reality -- What a Concept!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanessa For This Post:

unicorny (2nd March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

You guys do know $400,000,000 of Facebooks Annual funding comes from CIA right?
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Earth Angel (2nd March 2012), Fredenit (3rd March 2012), gaiagirl (3rd March 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (3rd March 2012), K626 (2nd March 2012), mountain_jim (2nd March 2012), Siberia9 (2nd March 2012), unicorny (2nd March 2012), Vanessa (2nd March 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I closed my FB account this week because it posted a site that I was looking on yahoo questions I did not access it via FB and it was very personal matter that I did not want made public. I was horrified by what I saw and closed my account immediately have closed my google one too.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

wow that is incredible Unicorny......can you imagine the amount of damage they can do with this kind of thing......I am very tempted to close mine........I know from when my kids have closed their account even a year later if you punch in your name your page comes right back with all your data and asks if you want to open it up again.......everything pictures. posts all there from a year before......once its on FB it's always on Facebook

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

unicorny (2nd March 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Vanessa's Avatar
    Thanks

don't think we're safe from that stuff in Yahoo either.
    Reality -- What a Concept!

11. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    You guys do know $400,000,000 of Facebooks Annual funding comes from CIA right?
    I think we can assume that whatever we do, read, hear, say, and otherwise think about is potentially being monitored, crunched and used against us.

But as a wise man once said, 'F@#% it.'

Let their super computers light up like pinball machines every time another ten thousand people watch a Bill Hicks video and then immediately do a google search for something like, 'Kennedy, back and to the left...'

Besides, I imagine the data they're mining is giving the controllers a pretty grim outlook on their odds of staying in power. So let them feast on it.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Delight (3rd March 2012), DreamsInDigital (2nd March 2012), Earth Angel (2nd March 2012), gaiagirl (3rd March 2012), K626 (2nd March 2012), meeradas (2nd March 2012), unicorny (2nd March 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    wow that is incredible Unicorny......can you imagine the amount of damage they can do with this kind of thing......I am very tempted to close mine........I know from when my kids have closed their account even a year later if you punch in your name your page comes right back with all your data and asks if you want to open it up again.......everything pictures. posts all there from a year before......once its on FB it's always on Facebook
    it was horrible but luckily? it appeared on my stream, stuff i do does not normally appear to me it was really weird I dont know if anyone else saw it I told my best mate but she wasn't on before i deleted my account.

14. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Facebook gave me the heebie geebies right from the start. I felt a little too, " out there". I know A LOT of people who have been affected in negative ways through this site. It is fuel to fire in stArting unnecessary drama. Facebook is evil!
    Bahahaha... But that's just my opinion.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gypsybutterflykiss For This Post:

Earth Angel (3rd March 2012)

16. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

I have always treated anything on the computer as if anyone can see it and that way you are certain to be safe, If you don't want someone who should not be seeing something you post, do not post it simples.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

BlueGem (3rd March 2012)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

O closed my FB account more than 2 months ago, and have never felt better. Apart from all the wasted time spent on there, like reading about how drunk people are getting, there was the issue of Facebook owning all of your photos and information as soon as you submitted it.

I'm sure the CIA were pleasantly surprised to find out how many millions of people are willing put up a profile of their whole lives, including education, religion, employment, 100's of photos (and their cats), as well as a constantly updated stream of their location, plans, holidays, etc.
    It must save the CIA billions in doing actual research, and it's all voluntary! Genius.

But, as CurtisW points out, we can use them to our advantage. What really got my attention was when Blackberry's services went down during some of the Occupy protests.
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who only dream by night

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueGem For This Post:

Curt (3rd March 2012), Earth Angel (3rd March 2012)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Now you know why this has to change. All for more ads and intruding on others conversation. If they weren't so low in their vibration and chose to lift themselves from withing, they wouldn't have to snoop. I never understood why so many people put so much on Facebook. I have read my bio from what they have been able to snoop about, and so far they have the wrong city, couple of wrong schools, I could care less. For my friends, it's not about where Im at, its about what I'm linking them to, and most of the time, that's all I use facebook for. Taking things viral

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Before I came here about a year prior, i told the Yahoo bloggers they were suspicious minded nasty maladjusted children of a Higher God, and they needed to grow up. I told them I simply cannot have a reasonable conversation, when all that goes on is tit for tat bashing and negative vibrations. I felt better ever since, and have since joined in more adult and progressive conversation, for actual solutions. Whether it be for accountability and putting the links in highly viewed public media blogs, or inhumane treatment of animals, and people around the world. I don't just tug at the conscious, sometimes shock and awe of two or three viable information links, gets one or two dozen thinking and searching. One leads to ten more, and then they process it. Now that part is kinda iffy, because depending on the maturinty of their open mind, sometimes they come back and ask me what am I gonna do. I tell them how they just found out, is my mission. To awaken the sleeping soul's duality mind and help them think solution. We go over where and who's responsible to activate the the justice system for discovery. I think if we really want to start waking people up, it's time to viralize, a lot of the worldwide video, and the Canadian PM Hellyer's video of Mayy 7th 2010. Lead them at their own pace, so they can awaken and shake the cobwebs off their eyes.

The dream fantasy world of the media, had a darker plan for the viewer, but we know that, and take the sifting seriously. Separating the wheat from the chafe.

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

That is why those of 'ill intent" will be removed from humanity's presence, so we can evolve as God intended for the betterment of our species survival.

Simple as that. Be it Intergalactic Universal Justice or Humanities Laws already on the books, lower criminal minds and kings and queens have been beheaded in public for less.
    First the evidence before the world using their own equipment for spying, by linking and accepting everyone for a friend, to cause them to work their butts off to stop truth. They create chaos in the world through media lies, we create the weapon of truth to the people through links. By telling your friends that they too are having all their information siphoned through intelligience agencies. and just post links or call the person. But the best way is the meeting in public places like coffee shops, pta's, barbeques. They can be as pervasive in this all they want. It's their choice to go down fighting, but they have been warned since 1947, and they are not complying with Universal Law, therefore the Universe will continue doing what it is karmeticly, ying-yangy supposed to do.
    Cleanse the germs, evil, maladjusted from the people, when the people have awakened to the nightmare created by the few. WE are not the only world that has done so much wrong in the universe, but those who did their world is gone. Like Roman Empire, that kept expanding throught the centuries through the Roman Church and Banking systems. It merged into one greedy beast of corruption, that devours the meek and weak of society through life long debt and whatever crumbs they can eek out in a miserable hopeless environment.

That is NOT what life is supposed to be about. Evolving does not entail financial debt enslavement through corrupt governement contracts from corporate lobbyist and politicians.

Life is LOVE. LOVE is LIFE.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Fredenit (3rd March 2012)

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I still dont understand how a text can leave my phone and show on my phone as what I actually typed, then show up on my daughters phone with half of what I typed and then merge with half of a text I sent her from two weeks ago......and on more than one occasion........its like they took my text somewhere and put it back in a way that Id know they were monitoring what I write......and in both instances I wasn't talking about whats for dinner but smart meters/ conspiracies/govt trying to control or spy on us........freaked me out!!
    If I wasnt hooked on the ability to keep contact with my two grown girls I would dump the cell phone.......i think texting and facebook are just two more steps in the plan to divide and conquer us as we now communicate by typing far more often than talking on the phone.........

+ Reply to Thread