+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kerry's Back..! Project Camelot interviews 'Whistelblower' Stew Webb..!

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: Kerry's Back..! Project Camelot interviews 'Whistelblower' Stew Webb..!

Quote Posted by gypsybutterflykiss (here)
    Thanks for posting this. With all honestly, I sighed at the original post.. "ugh,
    Not another interview..". I needed this because I didn't even enter the thread, but now, I'm excited to watch the interview and read the thread as well. Thanks, Jackovesk!

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    1st March, 2012

Quote This is a live interview originally conducted on livestream by Kerry Cassidy with Stew Webb... Investigative journalist and patriot. We talk about the way the banksters took over America and the mortgages that resulted in the housing debacle of 2008. We also cover the Bush crime family, the Clintons and the cartels who are financing the black projects.

Stew Webb has been a tireless investigator into the conspiracy facts that are involved with the taking down of America and could result in WWIII if they have their way. With fighters like this on our watch we may have a chance to turn this ship around. The truth and nothing but the truth. Thanks, Stew.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HJS3G...1&feature=plcp

PS - This interview even caught Kerry by surprise...

One interview not to be missed...
    Thankyou gypsybutterflykiss,

That was my only intention, in the hope that the more people who could watch this interview the better...

Kind Regards,

Jack

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

Default Re: Kerry's Back..! Project Camelot interviews 'Whistelblower' Stew Webb..!

Great thread, Jackovesk. This is one of the better interviews done by Kerry and Stew Webb's information is very important.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

Alie (4th March 2012), frances (5th March 2012), Gardener (5th March 2012), jackovesk (5th March 2012), modwiz (5th March 2012)

4. Link to Post #23
    I live in Ottawa, Ontario Canada with my life partner.
    Thanks

I have also listened to Kerry's interview of WEBB and found it very well done. Webb provided so much insite and information on many subject's, some of which I am very familiar with.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lightseeker For This Post:

frances (4th March 2012), GCS1103 (4th March 2012), jackovesk (5th March 2012)

6. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

A man with a lot of information.....but really, how much more do we need to hear before we actually get off our asses...... more is what it looks like unfotunately.....Summary of what we know: The truth is not the truth, the governments are owned, the boys above them have an agenda that is not for the human massses....we are a tiny part of a universal experience, we are more powerful than we realize, they feed off us through fear....war happens because we allow our kids to go, they kill other ppls kids, the end result misery to the human race....banks are robbing us blind, who are ran by global corporates that will only be happy when they own every bit of this planet........so how much more do you need to research, hear, read or witness......this forum needs to change from whistleblowing same ole same ole, to one of action......all it would take is for most of any country to recall each person in congress and the senate.....but no - ppl would rather spend their time LEARNING more.......and debating.....
    Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost. -Thomas J. Watson

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lslimerick For This Post:

Debra (5th March 2012)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Thanks Jack. I interviewed some of the people involved in this documentary during my radio time in the 1990's. I think this buttresses nicely with what you are sharing. It's a great documentary, though I can't say all the bodies are Clinton's fault, but it's certainly a light shining on what has gone on in politics for decades. I also want to say, that I think it happens on BOTH sides of the political side, and the Republicans are just as dirty. Now, notice how Clinton ran nearly unopposed as did Obama in Illinois and then for Senate. How, Obama and Clinton careers and behavior in my opinion are very similar. The media looked the other way, and for the most part still does. If you've never seen this documentary, buckle up because it's going to blow your mind!

If you don't want to watch the whole video, just go to youtube and save to watch later, or do the shorter ones in segments and that way handle it however works for you, here's the whole movie:

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

thanks for posting jackovesc, I would have missed it if you hadn't.

Wow - i love that guy stew. Passionate.

I've a quick question for you guys, why is it that they kidnap children to experiment on? Is it because their energy is pure and unpolluted? Is it because they have less bravado and the entities can harvest more 'fear energy' from the kids to gorge on? Are they being eaten?

Do we know what experiments are taking place on these children?

Do we know anything on it?

There is so much info to get through regarding whistle blower accounts, I fear I've missed the answer somewhere along the line.

love

red_rose
    We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we first started
    And know the place for the first time

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to red_rose For This Post:

frances (4th March 2012), jackovesk (5th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

This forum is not about who is first,whats on second and I dunno s on third.this forum is about inform, share info ,discuss it and re share it as many times as necessary, to teach our selves, to help teach others of the many themes that we try to cover. love it when there are others to help,there is no race , no ego,no desire to offend ,only a desire to share all we can ...........to is all to make a small, to a great difference.........
    all important things should be repeated, what about the newbies that missed out on what was presented three months ago.......some times it helps to repeat.
    thankyou to everyone who posts interesting posts.thankyou all so very much! and thankyou to those that repeat.......

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tonton For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (5th March 2012), frances (4th March 2012), Gardener (5th March 2012), jackovesk (5th March 2012)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 225 posts

Quote Posted by red_rose (here)

I've a quick question for you guys, why is it that they kidnap children to experiment on? Is it because their energy is pure and unpolluted? Is it because they have less bravado and the entities can harvest more 'fear energy' from the kids to gorge on? Are they being eaten?

love

red_rose
    If you really,really want to know. Watch this David Icke interview, and it may underline the urgency to remove tptw.

Pierre
    www.energy-oneness.com

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

frances (4th March 2012), jackovesk (5th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing viking,
    Great interview, packed with info and insights into the goings on in the Now,
    Great too see kerry back looking vibrant and smiling again.
    Enjoy
    May You Rise Beyond Your Vison - May You Look, May You Find
    Well Ive Been Down But Im Not Broken - I Aint Tall But I Can Climb

Peace both Inner and Outer

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anthony For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (5th March 2012), frances (4th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Glad you shared it again, I missed it on the first run, way to go!!!

Thankyou

g
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

frances (5th March 2012), jackovesk (5th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

There is so much info to get through regarding whistle blower accounts, I fear I've missed the answer somewhere along the line.

love

red_rose
    read Creedo's story on reptilians capturing young girls when ill, to use them for 'health purposes'.

Now, there is another thing, sir: It is that one of the things that the Chitauli like to do in their underground caves, where many fires are always kept ablaze, we are told, is that when a Chitauli gets sick and starts to lose a large area of skin on his body, it is said that there is a disease that the Chitauli suffer from which causes them to lose large areas of their skin, leaving only raw flesh.

When the Chitauli gets sick this way, a young girl, a virgin, is usually kidnapped by the servant of the Chitauli and is brought to the underground place. There the girl is bound, hand and foot, and wrapped in a golden blanket, and is forced to lie next to the Chitauli, the sick Chitauli, week after week, being well fed and well cared for, but kept bound hand and foot, and only released at certain times to relieve herself. It is said that after the sick Chitauli shows signs of getting better, then the human girl is manipulated into trying to escape. She is given a chance to escape, a chance which is really not a chance. Then, when the girl escapes, she runs, but she is pursued over a long distance underground by flying creatures which are made of metal, and she is recaptured when she reaches the height of fear and exhaustion.

Then she is laid on an altar, usually a rough rock, flat on top. Then, she is cruelly sacrificed, sir, and her blood is drunk by the sick Chitauli, which then recovers. But, the girl must not be sacrificed until she is very, very, very frightened, because if she is not frightened, it is said that her blood will not save the sick Chitauli. It must be the blood of a very frightened human being, indeed.

Now, this habit of chasing a victim was also practiced by ordinary African cannibals, sir. In Zulu-land, in the last century, there were cannibals who used to eat people, and their descendants, even today, will tell you, if they trust you, that the flesh of the human being who has been frightened and made to run over a great distance, while trying to escape, tastes far better than the flesh of someone who was simply killed.

Regarding the eating of dog meat:

A Dog's Death: dogs are electrocuted, hanged, beaten or burned to death. There is a perverted belief that the meat tastes better if dogs have high adrenaline levels in their meat before they die. Therefore, some dogs are made to experience extreme fear and suffering in the lead up to their deaths. Some dogs are hanged and then beaten while they are hanging and still alive. Others are hanged and then a blow torch is used on them while they are still alive to remove their hair. Others still are simply beaten and tortured to death. Generally, at the markets, dogs are electrocuted and then their necks are broken.

I have personally endured situations..when at 'heights' of psychic sensitivity (which is a astrological and day/moon cycle variable)...that I would be foolish enough to go and eat fast food burgers or similar.

Then I would spend a few hours of re-living the death of the given animal, usually a death, a horrified death of the cow...that I just finished eating. If that does not turn you off of meat, nothing will.

Then we have the phenomena, the KNOWN phenomena .....of people receiving memory downloads from organ transplants. There are serious research works erupting in this area of phenomena.

Now transplant all that....... to reptilian fear issues and the consumption of fear based energies.
    Last edited by Carmody; 5th March 2012 at 02:13.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (5th March 2012), Debra (5th March 2012), Eric J (Viking) (5th March 2012), frances (5th March 2012), jackovesk (5th March 2012), Lisab (5th March 2012), meeradas (5th March 2012), modwiz (5th March 2012), red_rose (5th March 2012), Reinhard (5th March 2012), Sebastion (5th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Quote 've a quick question for you guys, why is it that they kidnap children to experiment on? Is it because their energy is pure and unpolluted?
    Quote When the Chitauli gets sick this way, a young girl, a virgin, is usually kidnapped by the servant of the Chitauli and is brought to the underground place. There the girl is bound, hand and foot, and wrapped in a golden blanket, and is forced to lie next to the Chitauli, the sick Chitauli, week after week, being well fed and well cared for, but kept bound hand and foot, and only released at certain times to relieve herself

the yuan chi, which is "watery", can generally be used for healing effects with greater ease than other forms of chi. children generally speaking have more of this type of energy than adults. I assume this golden blanket would keep the natural bio energy more concentrated in the periphery of the auric field, thus making the child a more potent healing vessel.

S
    Quote he is given a chance to escape, a chance which is really not a chance. Then, when the girl escapes, she runs, but she is pursued over a long distance underground by flying creatures which are made of metal, and she is recaptured when she reaches the height of fear and exhaustion.
    Quote Then she is laid on an altar, usually a rough rock, flat on top. Then, she is cruelly sacrificed, sir, and her blood is drunk by the sick Chitauli, which then recovers. But, the girl must not be sacrificed until she is very, very, very frightened, because if she is not frightened, it is said that her blood will not save the sick Chitauli. It must be the blood of a very frightened human being, indeed.
    at this point they are wringing the towel dry, so to speak. The stable energy substance within the child (jing) will be converted into zheng chi in times of extreme excitement. the stable energy within the organs enters the blood stream and makes it more potent.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

frances (5th March 2012), Lisab (5th March 2012), red_rose (5th March 2012)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,323 times in 1,769 posts

Very good interview...

Here is the castle mentioned by Stew Webb (Kimball Castle Douglas County (Colorado) )

http://illuminati-news.com/bushes-human-sacrifices.htm
    http://www.stewwebb.com/bush_satanic...s_01172010.htm

Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle
    - Affidavit of Rev. Christian Jess A. LaVey, son of Anton LaVey, Founder of Church of Satan -
    by Stew Webb, Aug 1, 2005
    (Posted here by Wes Penre, Aug 4, 2005)

Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle in Sedalia, Colorado, reported by Stew Webb since Dec. 2001. Affidavit of Reverend Christian Jess A. LaVey, the son of Anton LaVey, founder of the Church of Satan in America.

Stew Webb,

Anton LaVeyI remember the Kimball Castle well, when I was 10 years of age, I remember my parents taking me their many times and rituals being held their. The memories are like yesterday. I remember spending the night in one of the bedrooms that was very scary to me, in which I never sleep well when we did go there. It seem most of the time very dark and with a musky smell about it. The rooms were big. My father Anton LaVey spent a lot of time there. I never liked going there at all. I remember being force to watch rituals and I hated that too. For the most part I never could forget the counsel of 13. Very wicked looking men.

When I reached the age 12 my father told me I had to go befor them because of my rebellion and being apposed to what I was to do. That was the time I met these men. They warned me of what could happen to me if I did not do as they suggest. George H.W. Bush Senior was one of these men. I stood before them and told them I was not going to follow their ways and I was not going to take my dads place, and that there was nothing they could do to me. My father was so embarrass he cowered in his seat. I told them I believe a higher power and that higher power said in his word that no harm can come to me. So be it and I turned left. They never said a word back. I think they were all stewing or struck with shock. I know my dad was "out of the mouths of babes".

I all so remember Scott Millman. We were all the same age. There where others but I don't remember them as well as I remember Scott Millman. I think it's because we talked to each other a lot. I do remember a tunnel under the building where Scott and I were taken one night and it was not good. To this day I freak a little talking about it. Some say there is light at the end of the tunnel, well, there was darkness at the end of this one, where Satanists come together and do unspeakable things. The acts are of a nightmare. The acts done to kids are unspeakable. To think that Bush and his whole family is a part of this kind of thing is hard for some people to believe. But the Lord warns us all about the dark one in sheep's clotheing. The whole Bush family are Satanists, run down the family lines. I have met Bush Jr. once when he came to a ritual at the castle once with his father. My thought when I met him is still the sam as today. He is very cold man for Satan. Like a lethal weapon.

Reverend
    Jess A LaVey

Original article: http://www.stewwebb.com/Affidavit%20...ny%20Lavey.htm

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (5th March 2012), frances (5th March 2012), jackovesk (5th March 2012), Lisab (5th March 2012), red_rose (5th March 2012)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

1h41min25sec listen carefully to what comes after:

... 200-300 children kidnapped from around the world, flown there every Thu night ...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

frances (5th March 2012), modwiz (5th March 2012)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,203 times in 3,110 posts

Excellent info...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

frances (5th March 2012), modwiz (5th March 2012)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,203 times in 3,110 posts

Interesting info about Denver ...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

frances (5th March 2012), jackovesk (6th March 2012), modwiz (5th March 2012)

31. Link to Post #37
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    Very good interview...

Here is the castle mentioned by Stew Webb (Kimball Castle Douglas County (Colorado) )

http://illuminati-news.com/bushes-human-sacrifices.htm
    http://www.stewwebb.com/bush_satanic...s_01172010.htm

Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle
    - Affidavit of Rev. Christian Jess A. LaVey, son of Anton LaVey, Founder of Church of Satan -
    by Stew Webb, Aug 1, 2005
    (Posted here by Wes Penre, Aug 4, 2005)
    I hope you realize that this man, Jess a LaVey offers zero proof of his claim to be laVey's son, and is believed to be a fraud.

Quote Is Anthony jess lavey really the son of Anton szandor lavey?

No. He has been discredited, and could never prove his claims of being Anton LaVey's son. At least one of the original news sources covering his story (Cornerstone Magazine) issued a retraction and basically said he was a liar when they asked for proof, then he threatened to sue them. LaVey had 2 daughters and only one son, a boy named Xerxes who was born in 1993 and has not converted to Christianity or renounced his father.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_Anthony..._szandor_lavey

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Yoda (here)

love

red_rose
    If you really,really want to know. Watch this David Icke interview, and it may underline the urgency to remove tptw.

Pierre
    www.energy-oneness.com
    Thanks for taking the time to post that vid, yoda.

I've just finished watching it. Not quite sure what to say really, apart from what a brave lady.

I did have one thought though. If the shapeshifting reptilians can't hold their human form as well when in the presence of blood, surely with a well appointed video camera and someone slinging a bit of blood their way, i know it sounds sick but as this video suggests, maybe menstrual blood, like throwing a used tampon heee heee i know, i know...jeeez i puked in my mouth too , surely someone could catch them shapeshifting. Maybe if a whole bunch of blue eyed, blond, menstruating women stood in the presence of them with a video camera ....it's gotta work.

Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction buddy

love

red_rose

33. The Following User Says Thank You to red_rose For This Post:

Yoda (7th March 2012)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

love

red_rose
    read Creedo's story on reptilians capturing young girls when ill, to use them for 'health purposes'.

Now, there is another thing, sir: It is that one of the things that the Chitauli like to do in their underground caves, where many fires are always kept ablaze, we are told, is that when a Chitauli gets sick and starts to lose a large area of skin on his body, it is said that there is a disease that the Chitauli suffer from which causes them to lose large areas of their skin, leaving only raw flesh.

When the Chitauli gets sick this way, a young girl, a virgin, is usually kidnapped by the servant of the Chitauli and is brought to the underground place. There the girl is bound, hand and foot, and wrapped in a golden blanket, and is forced to lie next to the Chitauli, the sick Chitauli, week after week, being well fed and well cared for, but kept bound hand and foot, and only released at certain times to relieve herself. It is said that after the sick Chitauli shows signs of getting better, then the human girl is manipulated into trying to escape. She is given a chance to escape, a chance which is really not a chance. Then, when the girl escapes, she runs, but she is pursued over a long distance underground by flying creatures which are made of metal, and she is recaptured when she reaches the height of fear and exhaustion.

Then she is laid on an altar, usually a rough rock, flat on top. Then, she is cruelly sacrificed, sir, and her blood is drunk by the sick Chitauli, which then recovers. But, the girl must not be sacrificed until she is very, very, very frightened, because if she is not frightened, it is said that her blood will not save the sick Chitauli. It must be the blood of a very frightened human being, indeed.

Now, this habit of chasing a victim was also practiced by ordinary African cannibals, sir. In Zulu-land, in the last century, there were cannibals who used to eat people, and their descendants, even today, will tell you, if they trust you, that the flesh of the human being who has been frightened and made to run over a great distance, while trying to escape, tastes far better than the flesh of someone who was simply killed.

Regarding the eating of dog meat:

A Dog's Death: dogs are electrocuted, hanged, beaten or burned to death. There is a perverted belief that the meat tastes better if dogs have high adrenaline levels in their meat before they die. Therefore, some dogs are made to experience extreme fear and suffering in the lead up to their deaths. Some dogs are hanged and then beaten while they are hanging and still alive. Others are hanged and then a blow torch is used on them while they are still alive to remove their hair. Others still are simply beaten and tortured to death. Generally, at the markets, dogs are electrocuted and then their necks are broken.

I have personally endured situations..when at 'heights' of psychic sensitivity (which is a astrological and day/moon cycle variable)...that I would be foolish enough to go and eat fast food burgers or similar.

Then I would spend a few hours of re-living the death of the given animal, usually a death, a horrified death of the cow...that I just finished eating. If that does not turn you off of meat, nothing will.

Then we have the phenomena, the KNOWN phenomena .....of people receiving memory downloads from organ transplants. There are serious research works erupting in this area of phenomena.

Now transplant all that....... to reptilian fear issues and the consumption of fear based energies.
    ...and we actually volunteered to come to this planet....we're all nuts aren't we!!

Well, if we did volunteer then that would make us either a) incredibly stoooopid or b) warriors.

I'm going with option B.

Shields up Soldiers!!

love

red_rose

35. The Following User Says Thank You to red_rose For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (6th March 2012)

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    I hope you realize that this man, Jess a LaVey offers zero proof of his claim to be laVey's son, and is believed to be a fraud.

No. He has been discredited, and could never prove his claims of being Anton LaVey's son. At least one of the original news sources covering his story (Cornerstone Magazine) issued a retraction and basically said he was a liar when they asked for proof, then he threatened to sue them. LaVey had 2 daughters and only one son, a boy named Xerxes who was born in 1993 and has not converted to Christianity or renounced his father.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_Anthony..._szandor_lavey
    You have his signed affidavit, so you can sue him for perjury if you believe him to be liar... I usually don't pay attention to "family business" on the internet but I am making an exception
    here since children are involved...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast