+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MRI scan - magic mushrooms: "enabling a state of unconstrained cognition"

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: MRI scan - magic mushrooms: "enabling a state of unconstrained cognition"

Quote Posted by nf857 (here)
    Quote Before people start saying what is and what is not natural, it needs to be understood that our own brain produces extremely potent chemicals that will make any drug purchased outside pale in comparison. Some are so potent, that a single molecule can change one's disposition. Many are synthesized and of course are illegal. If you could extract your own chemicals from your brain and tried to sell them, you would be imprisoned for a very long time.
    So true, as others state about the poison of some medications, i have the worse condition/disease known to man, this is still very much supressed, its called many names CFS/CFIFS/Fibromyalgia/M.E.

I suffer all four of these conditions, which makes me a extremly severe sufferer, with so much going wrong in my body, lots of research gone into whats going wrong in the body, i.e disease of the mitral heart valve, cardiovascular funtions down by at least 50%, muscular-bone,joint disease, lessions/abnormalities in the brain as severe as those found in the last weeks of people dying of aids, immune system dysfuntion, adrenal gland dsyfunction, hormonal dysfuntion, i could go on dont want to bore, reason i post this, is because one of the most reason findings is the dsyfunction in the blood/brain barrior of people with this condition, of one of these conditions. It seems we should not stay alive, but do, we have shorter life spans, however its not terminal, so why are we still alive, perhaps becuase are neurons are re-wired elsewhere to survive, we dont need all our brains to survive, just because somebody is brain damaged doesnt mean they will die, they have be so brain damaged there is no coming back, however where do we go when this happens, & many people have come back from this, as if a miracle, mayve we are capable of healing ourselves, its evident that people do miraculously recover with this illness, ive found since meditating, my cognitive impairments have got far far better, i still stuggle, however they have got better, the rest of my severe symptoms are still there, perhaps if we didn't only use 10 percent of our brains, & when we know how to use the chemicals in our brain more, we can heal very real symtoms, as evidence by tumours disappearing, & cancers disappeaing. Im not sure its positive thought, i think its more to do with people taking alternative routes, like deep meditations, perhaps these people who are brain-damaged & are apparently kept alive on machines, are just in a state of 'deep trance' the mind/soul goes on a journery when this happens, & works out how to re-wire all damaged neurons eventually, to re-boot them, this happens, when because they have been meditating for six months solid if you like, as people will say when they have come back from the dead, they went on what felt like a very very long journey, when in our reality in this time-frame, its only been 6 months, for them its felt like a life-time!!! Perhaps i should meditate for far more longer times and see what happens xxx

Try taking aspartates of Magnesium and Potassium (often marketed as "Magnesium / Potassium Aspartates" -- it should be fully reacted for proper effect.

Here's a link to some info -- I do work for the company but am not selling anything - we do not sell to consumers, but our products may be found in health food stores - particularly in Canada.

http://aor.ca/html/products.php?id=154 --- click the "Research" and "Abstracts" tabs to get more information on the peer reviewed research that has been done.

Good luck!
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Default Re: MRI scan - magic mushrooms: "enabling a state of unconstrained cognition"

Strat, so sorry to hear about your headaches. My ex hubby used to have them. Really intense. Have you tried Cannabis for the pain? The gentlest method would probably be with a vaporizer, so you don't have to contend with smoke. I've had a bit of experience using it for pain. Also wanted to ask you about your teeth? Do you have any metal fillings in your mouth? Root canals? Dental work can cause big problems. Just throwing out suggestions.....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lilac For This Post:

seko (6th March 2012)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    While I cannot advocate drug use
    I absolutely advocate for drug use,.. its MISuse (abuse) that I do not advocate.

Do not blame a tool when its wielder is the problem.
    You're right ... I was being a little ... "politically correct"
    Haha, my most recent focus!

Even this subtle influence of self editing is a part of "the problem" always be true to you, the mask we sometimes present to others (while usually assuming thats what they want) only causes us hardship later on as repressed true feelings fester (and possibly even manifest as a neurosis)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DeDukshyn (6th March 2012), seko (6th March 2012)

6. Link to Post #24
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

[QUOTE]Try taking aspartates of Magnesium and Potassium (often marketed as "Magnesium / Potassium Aspartates" -- it should be fully reacted for proper effect.
    [/QUOTE)

Thanks ive given up with supplements a long time ago, im afraid, they do anything for multi-system disorders, or may only help a minute part of the problelm without knowing which part its actually helping, you end up wasting thousands of pounds, for nothing. Had this disease 8 years, part of the problem with supplements not working is because the body does not ingest food or natural products correctly and does not transfer it moleculicy as it should, as all our cells are mutated, unfotunatly with no known causes as yet been found, its impossible to treat the condition. Some people have found that they were wrongly diagnosed & had pesticide or radiation poisoning, however, i can't afford these types of tests & as they are in the thosands xxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nf857 For This Post:

seko (6th March 2012)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

Quote Posted by lilac (here)
    Strat, so sorry to hear about your headaches. My ex hubby used to have them. Really intense. Have you tried Cannabis for the pain? The gentlest method would probably be with a vaporizer, so you don't have to contend with smoke. I've had a bit of experience using it for pain. Also wanted to ask you about your teeth? Do you have any metal fillings in your mouth? Root canals? Dental work can cause big problems. Just throwing out suggestions.....
    Cannabis works really well for pain, another option is edibles.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toad For This Post:

seko (6th March 2012), TargeT (6th March 2012)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by toad (here)
    Cannabis works really well for pain, another option is edibles.
    When my eye socket & nose were broken I used this exclusively for the pain for one solid week, I don't even remember feeling pain now when I think back on it. this was about a month and a half ago & it was the first time in my life I had used cannabis for anything other than recreational (and thought reflection) purposes.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

seko (6th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2