+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: ~~ URGENT REQUEST ~~ Timeline Manifestation Now!

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Default ~~ URGENT REQUEST ~~ Timeline Manifestation Now!

This is an opportunity to be a part of creating a New Timeline that we will be able to see manifest before our eyes and in a short period of time.

A little over a year ago I had the belief that all the talk on Avalon about changing timelines was a bunch of metaphysical hooey, but I soon had a very stark realization that with several soul felt decisions and physical application to make these decisions manifest I literally changed my ‘timeline’ or where I was headed in the future and what this future would look like.

This Wednesday March 7 starting at 9:00 am I have the rare opportunity to manifest a New Timeline that has the potential to set in motion huge changes that could eventually heal the destruction of this part of our Mother Earth by massive coal, gas and logging companies.

Because of the very difficult nature of the entities involved and more importantly if the Timeline I have imagined is manifested it will mean incredible advancements in a healed earth and humanity. . . .at least here in SW Virginia to begin with. I would like to request the help and intervention of the members and guests of Project Avalon.

What is at stake: The town I live near owns 26 acres of land by a river that has been named the newest state and national Scenic River. We have in the works to restore this area to its natural state and in the process healing an area that has been severely damaged by the raping of the natural resources. There is much more to this that I will not go into now.

The Players and Agendas:

The Gobco Company: 50 years ago when a coal company mined the coal from an area there was what was considered then “waste coal” or at that time unusable coal and it was piled up and left. These massive mountains of waste coal are called Gob. Now, with the new technology these gob piles can be used and are highly valuable and so Gobco is coming back in where these gob piles are and remining the waste coal.

Gobco agenda: The 26 acres has about 10 acres x 40 foot high gob pile worth about 1.5 million estimated.

The Virginia Department of Forestry: They still own all the mineral rights on this land including the gob pile

VDOF Agenda: They want part of the 1.5 million that Gobco will recover

The Virginia Nature Conservancy: This group works to restore and put land into a trust fund that will manage and retain said land in as natural and eco healthy state as possible.

Nature Conservancy Agenda: Other that above obvious . . . .they vehemently hate all companies such as coal, gas etc to the extent they shoot themselves in the foot as far as getting anything achieved and are viewed as completely unreasonable . . . .and they are to a very large degree. They will work unrelenting to not allow Gobco and VDOF to come in and recover the gob to the point the issue will be tied up in court for years.

Eco Systems Company: A company that has vast knowledge and experience restoring destroyed ecosystems back to healthy state.

Agenda: Other than their mission they also could earn an initial $750,000 with 2.5 million possible in the coming ten years. They want to use the towns property to restore the land therfore earning a great deal of money

The Town: They just want to be able to use their land to the benefit of the residents, restore the scenic river, and establish hiking and biking trials that will connect to other state and national trails including The Greater Appalachian Trail

Town Agenda: We want EcoSystems to come in and restore the 26 acres not only because of obvious benefits but they will do this at no cost to the town.

Me: I would like Gobco and VDOF to be able to come in and get their gob off the town’s land (now). The Nature Conservancy to not be so unreasonable and work with everyone, Eco Systems to be able to move forward to restore the land and then the 26 acres be put in a trust under the Towns name by the Conservancy and then the town can move forward with our ecotourism and agritourism plans

My Agenda: To create a Timeline that will include manifesting this town and area into a model community that resembles Jacque Fresco’s Venus Project

Because of the millions of dollars involved several executives representing these powerful companies will all be converging on our town this Wednesday for a meeting. So it will be these powerhouse executives, the Mayor of the town and Me.

But. . . . what none of these other people know is that I have Project Avalon behind me. . . . .I hope. And that we as a global force with focused intent can manifest new timelines that will benefit all of humanity

So how about it everyone . . . . Shall we put the force of Avalon into action and watch a New Timeline and Destiny appear before our eyes?

P.S. I need to put forth an apology. Since another thread I started recently I received several PM’s. Because of that thread and the focus it required for a positive outcome and at the same time I was getting this meeting put into place with the prep work and research involved, I have not been able to give the PM’s and requests much attention. Please hang with me and know a value each of you and have not forgotten anyone.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

Default Re: ~~ URGENT REQUEST ~~ Timeline Manifestation Now!

Well blufire, I am game to give it my best shot!

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Anchor (5th March 2012), blufire (23rd October 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th March 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (5th March 2012), Lisab (5th March 2012), NeverMind (5th March 2012), sandy (5th March 2012), Selene (5th March 2012), zebowho (5th March 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Quote Posted by Sebastion (here)
    Well blufire, I am game to give it my best shot!
    Sebastian thank you very much for being such a support . . . I do hope to see you in this neck of the woods!

Any suggests or thoughts from Avalonians would be greatly appreciated. I know this might be different that other timeline creations, but I feel these are the elements we are dealing with in this day and time. I feel we need to work within this reality of (money and capitalism) and use it to our advantage while nudging into a new paradigm.

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Blufire with the current conjuction of the 6 pointed star in the chart, it would be the best possible time to envision this happening as a win/win situation. This energetic working would be most easy to accomplish. Just put for the clear desire, and outcome envisioned and SEE it happening with full support of all parties.

6. Link to Post #5
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Count me in, BluFire.

Cheers,

Selene

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Anchor (5th March 2012), blufire (5th March 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th March 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (5th March 2012), NeverMind (5th March 2012), sandy (5th March 2012), Sebastion (5th March 2012), zebowho (5th March 2012)

8. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    ... I have Project Avalon behind me. . . . .I hope. And that we as a global force with focused intent can manifest new timelines that will benefit all of humanity

So how about it everyone . . . . Shall we put the force of Avalon into action and watch a New Timeline and Destiny appear before our eyes?
    As I have mentioned elsewhere, I really do not know what is possible, beyond maybe changing the crystalline structure of a few drops of water, with my intent (at my present level of metaphysical-spiritual development), but I enter with an open heart and an open mind into these positive visualizations. You have me behind you. :~)

Dennis

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Anchor (5th March 2012), blufire (5th March 2012), DeDukshyn (6th March 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (5th March 2012), Lisab (5th March 2012), mosquito (5th March 2012), NeverMind (5th March 2012), sandy (5th March 2012), Sebastion (5th March 2012), Spirithorse (5th March 2012), zebowho (5th March 2012)

10. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Blufire!!! "just Do It!!". You can.. You will... I am going to create a new timeline as well... What acoinki dink... At this same moment I'm getting the balls to make an inner city birthing house. I believe in you.... It's all ready awaiting us; our future. These aren't just "brain farts" my friend ... It's our destiny- have faith in yourself and your ideas- USE THE FORCE!

~gypsy

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gypsybutterflykiss For This Post:

Anchor (5th March 2012), blufire (23rd October 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th March 2012), NeverMind (5th March 2012), sandy (5th March 2012), Spirithorse (5th March 2012), zebowho (5th March 2012)

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Blufire, I will be "focusing" a very positive meeting outcome for you and your community.

I am impressed by your efforts to encourage them to
    Quote get their gob off the town’s land (now).
    I will imagine you bringing all the parties together for a swift resolution to get rid of the
    Quote gob
    and restore the eco-system and healing for the earth.

thanks, gooty

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Anchor (5th March 2012), blufire (23rd October 2012), DeDukshyn (6th March 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th March 2012), NeverMind (5th March 2012), sandy (5th March 2012), Sebastion (5th March 2012), Spirithorse (5th March 2012), WhiteFeather (6th March 2012), zebowho (5th March 2012)

14. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Blufire, I know.. And so we should all as well- you've only got our best intentions in view. Thank you for offering us all your strength!
    oxoxo

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    This is an opportunity to be a part of creating a New Timeline that we will be able to see manifest before our eyes and in a short period of time.

A little over a year ago I had the belief that all the talk on Avalon about changing timelines was a bunch of metaphysical hooey, but I soon had a very stark realization that with several soul felt decisions and physical application to make these decisions manifest I literally changed my ‘timeline’ or where I was headed in the future and what this future would look like.

This Wednesday March 7 starting at 9:00 am I have the rare opportunity to manifest a New Timeline that has the potential to set in motion huge changes that could eventually heal the destruction of this part of our Mother Earth by massive coal, gas and logging companies.

Because of the very difficult nature of the entities involved and more importantly if the Timeline I have imagined is manifested it will mean incredible advancements in a healed earth and humanity. . . .at least here in SW Virginia to begin with. I would like to request the help and intervention of the members and guests of Project Avalon.

What is at stake: The town I live near owns 26 acres of land by a river that has been named the newest state and national Scenic River. We have in the works to restore this area to its natural state and in the process healing an area that has been severely damaged by the raping of the natural resources. There is much more to this that I will not go into now.

The Players and Agendas:

The Gobco Company: 50 years ago when a coal company mined the coal from an area there was what was considered then “waste coal” or at that time unusable coal and it was piled up and left. These massive mountains of waste coal are called Gob. Now, with the new technology these gob piles can be used and are highly valuable and so Gobco is coming back in where these gob piles are and remining the waste coal.

Gobco agenda: The 26 acres has about 10 acres x 40 foot high gob pile worth about 1.5 million estimated.

The Virginia Department of Forestry: They still own all the mineral rights on this land including the gob pile

VDOF Agenda: They want part of the 1.5 million that Gobco will recover

The Virginia Nature Conservancy: This group works to restore and put land into a trust fund that will manage and retain said land in as natural and eco healthy state as possible.

Nature Conservancy Agenda: Other that above obvious . . . .they vehemently hate all companies such as coal, gas etc to the extent they shoot themselves in the foot as far as getting anything achieved and are viewed as completely unreasonable . . . .and they are to a very large degree. They will work unrelenting to not allow Gobco and VDOF to come in and recover the gob to the point the issue will be tied up in court for years.

Eco Systems Company: A company that has vast knowledge and experience restoring destroyed ecosystems back to healthy state.

Agenda: Other than their mission they also could earn an initial $750,000 with 2.5 million possible in the coming ten years. They want to use the towns property to restore the land therfore earning a great deal of money

The Town: They just want to be able to use their land to the benefit of the residents, restore the scenic river, and establish hiking and biking trials that will connect to other state and national trails including The Greater Appalachian Trail

Town Agenda: We want EcoSystems to come in and restore the 26 acres not only because of obvious benefits but they will do this at no cost to the town.

Me: I would like Gobco and VDOF to be able to come in and get their gob off the town’s land (now). The Nature Conservancy to not be so unreasonable and work with everyone, Eco Systems to be able to move forward to restore the land and then the 26 acres be put in a trust under the Towns name by the Conservancy and then the town can move forward with our ecotourism and agritourism plans

My Agenda: To create a Timeline that will include manifesting this town and area into a model community that resembles Jacque Fresco’s Venus Project

Because of the millions of dollars involved several executives representing these powerful companies will all be converging on our town this Wednesday for a meeting. So it will be these powerhouse executives, the Mayor of the town and Me.

But. . . . what none of these other people know is that I have Project Avalon behind me. . . . .I hope. And that we as a global force with focused intent can manifest new timelines that will benefit all of humanity

P.S. I need to put forth an apology. Since another thread I started recently I received several PM’s. Because of that thread and the focus it required for a positive outcome and at the same time I was getting this meeting put into place with the prep work and research involved, I have not been able to give the PM’s and requests much attention. Please hang with me and know a value each of you and have not forgotten anyone.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gypsybutterflykiss For This Post:

Anchor (5th March 2012), blufire (23rd October 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th March 2012), NeverMind (5th March 2012), sandy (5th March 2012), zebowho (5th March 2012)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Count me in, go for it ! You've definitely got what it takes to make this happen.

The name of your town would be useful.

Would it be helpful if you posted any pictures you may have of the area in question, as an aid to visualization ?

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Anchor (5th March 2012), blufire (23rd October 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th March 2012), Lisab (5th March 2012), NeverMind (5th March 2012), sandy (5th March 2012), zebowho (5th March 2012)

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

I believe that to move this onto a positive and beneficial timeline, everything and everyone associated must be blessed. Blessings flow out to the land itself, to Blufire, to the companies involved and to the federal and governmental departments and agencies involved. I send blessings out to the meeting on Wednesday with the intentions for a positive and supportive outcome that will flow into this new envisioned timeline.

Blessings! Blessings! Blessings!
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Anchor (5th March 2012), blufire (23rd October 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th March 2012), golden lady (6th March 2012), Lisab (5th March 2012), NeverMind (5th March 2012), sandy (5th March 2012), Sebastion (5th March 2012), zebowho (5th March 2012)

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,977 times in 5,652 posts

Sending out my positive intentions on your quested timeline goal. Mother Earth sends her love. So be it Blufire. Namaste!
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Anchor (5th March 2012), blufire (23rd October 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th March 2012), golden lady (6th March 2012), Lisab (5th March 2012), NeverMind (5th March 2012), sandy (5th March 2012), zebowho (5th March 2012)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

Hello Blufire,

I will put forth as my own what you have stated as what you want, for the best and highest good of all concerned, especially the Earth (with slight rewording to aid my visualization):

I would like Gobco and the Virginia Department Of Forestry to get their 10 acres of 40-foot-high "unusable" coal waste off the town’s land (now), the Nature Conservancy to be willing to work with everyone, Eco Systems to restore the land, the 26 acres to be put in a trust under the Town's name by the Conservancy, and the town to move forward with ecotourism and agritourism plans.

It sounds wonderful. Please let us know what happens.

All the very best wishes and thoughts for you and this work,
    ~ Doodah

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Anchor (5th March 2012), blufire (23rd October 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th March 2012), golden lady (6th March 2012), Lisab (5th March 2012), NeverMind (5th March 2012), zebowho (5th March 2012)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

I'm with you Blufire>>>>>>>>>love and cooperation creates a win/win situation
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Anchor (5th March 2012), blufire (23rd October 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th March 2012), NeverMind (5th March 2012), zebowho (5th March 2012)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Me: I would like Gobco and VDOF to be able to come in and get their gob off the town’s land (now). The Nature Conservancy to not be so unreasonable and work with everyone, Eco Systems to be able to move forward to restore the land and then the 26 acres be put in a trust under the Towns name by the Conservancy and then the town can move forward with our ecotourism and agritourism plans

I am very certain that your belief in the manifestation is what is most important. Your ability to feel into it as if it has already happened and you are enjoying the result in that satisfied state of completion is powerful. Neville Goddard always said we shoul "think from the end result", not be bothered at all about the process. He suggested creating a complete scene with all sensory information possible and go to sleep in that scene.

I myself see you cutting the ribbon on this beautiful park. The picture of you with the ceremony is posted on Avalon. There are other pictures of smiling people and the lovely grounds. I'll sleep on the smile of already seeing these pictures posted here. Maggie

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Anchor (5th March 2012), blufire (23rd October 2012), DeDukshyn (6th March 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th March 2012), Lisab (5th March 2012), NeverMind (5th March 2012), zebowho (5th March 2012)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I think what we're seeing here is the beginning of the wave that can become a standard practice for "manifest intention" within the abundance movement. Whatever timeline will be, will be but aspects or variances on that timeline are as varied as the individual in each of us so in the grand scheme, it all works together. Even though this "intention" is for your corner of the world Blue, count me in because a positive for you here, will be added to a positive for me and everyone in the way of chaos (as in the butterfly's wings)!

I honestly believe the results will quantify, like the change in Dennis's molecules of water, it isn't a 1 for 1 thing but for every person's intent the result will be as if the one person were several. I also honestly believe this will be the way in the future for "focused intent" or "manifest intention" within the global community. This will work and will also show that the abundance choir not only has a "slim" chance but a damn good one!

-z
    A single thought is a seed....Imagination is the water!

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zebowho For This Post:

Anchor (5th March 2012), blufire (23rd October 2012), Delight (5th March 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th March 2012), Lisab (5th March 2012), NeverMind (5th March 2012), Sebastion (5th March 2012)

30. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 times in 479 posts

I will certainly add my energy to this in my daily inner sessions. All the best for Wednesday!

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

Anchor (5th March 2012), blufire (23rd October 2012), Lisab (5th March 2012), NeverMind (5th March 2012), zebowho (5th March 2012)

32. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm with you too, I'll do my best to help. By coincidence I will also be in a meeting at my work to make positive changes on Wednesday.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lelmaleh For This Post:

Anchor (5th March 2012), blufire (23rd October 2012), Lisab (5th March 2012), NeverMind (5th March 2012), zebowho (5th March 2012)

34. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Ready, aye! Ready!
    Sounds like fun!

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Anchor (5th March 2012), blufire (23rd October 2012), NeverMind (5th March 2012), zebowho (5th March 2012)

36. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

I support your vision with the most benevolent outcome for all concerned!

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Anchor (5th March 2012), blufire (23rd October 2012), NeverMind (5th March 2012), zebowho (5th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast