Closed Thread

Thread: next vaccine maybe , worth being aware of

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default next vaccine maybe , worth being aware of

worth reading I believe .

keep in mind swine flu epademic is still at level 6 , even though we over the peak ,
    bit sus

ps info from www.galacticfriends.com

Sunday, 21 March 2010 18:38

Added Comment: Be forewarned - look at what is coming down the tube as the next vaccine menace - a "genetically-engineered Hep C vaccine" - engineered to target specific races.

And as Phil says, "No doubt this vaccine will be forced, by stealth or otherwise, on Obamacare subscribers under threat of having their health care benefits cancelled."

Vaccines are increasingly being used as weapons of biological attack.

What a "wolf" in sheep's clothing!!!!!!!!

This article comes from "Unfiltered News" newsletter.

HEPATITIS C NEXT LETHAL VACCINE PROTOCOL?

from Lee Bracker

2010 Mar 15

This is a very important low-down on what is brewing behind the vaccination scene and may surface next as a general populace protocol. Do not take this lightly PLEASE!!!

I just linked two dots that could spell disaster for the globe during the next phase of vaccination. It would be an adjuvant or addition, the CATALYST POTENTIATOR, for those who accepted the first round, or multiples and other various vaccines of live H1N1 shots in 2009. These are laboratory grown genetically engineered strains of Hepatitis C targeted to North Americans as well as worldwide.

They used the same propaganda and tactics during the resurrection of the 1918 swine flu virus "to study and develop treatments" as claimed in the article "Engineering a new way to study Hepatitis C". Their intention is vastly different than what mainstream presents (spins). We saw what Baxter Chemical did last year claiming accidental inclusion of the live Avian flu strain with the regular flu shots that almost made it undetected to 18, or more, countries outside the States.

The intention is too wipe out our immune efficacy. An attack on the liver spells double trouble because, from what I have learned as one theory, that what ends the life of those infected with the swine flu is the condition of dysentery, i.e. mutated strain of C. difficile. A person becomes so dehydrated as a result of diarrhea resulting in death.

I "reversed engineered" (a practice that is getting better and easier as events unfold) the important connection where it reads, "...engineering a new way to study hepatitis C..." Towards the end of the article where they document the discovery of a rare, actually the only, robust hepatitis C culture from a Japanese patient. This particular virus survives the experimentation process which has finally facilitated their ability to genetically modify Hep C for "study and research."

This scenario has similarities to the not so well known cancer industry story that centers around extremely rare cancer cells taken from one person, Henrietta Lacks, in 1952. These cells were essentially stolen from the deceased woman in order to build a cancer industry stronger than had been to that point. Billions of revenue dollars were generated for research and development. Her cells were sold on the market to research and development entities for the purpose to create more problems that would, of course, require "their" treatments.

Side note: Laetrile was introduced in the same year, 1952, which also marks the accelerated activity of federal suppression of natural cancer treatments. The Lack family never received a single cent. Here's the clincher, "they" want to create regional strains of hepatitis C based on race for use on North American inhabitants. This dovetails into the eugenics agenda/mass genocide ongoing depopulation program.

This is appropriate preparation for all of us before the next round of vaccination formulations -- the Hep C may be hidden in other ingredients, if forced or under coercion (potential Martial Law), and other ways. I trust my research and I sense that this article, propagandized and seemingly benign as it is, has far reaching implications. This is a very big one. No joke.

Email to everyone you know as well as Blog it. Make this viral on the net.

The article: Engineering a new way to study hepatitis C http://web.mit.edu/press/2010/hepatitis-c.html

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: next vaccine maybe , worth being aware of

something else to add to the mix .
    zippidie dodar zippidie ay
    .There seems to be some who agree
    ACT NOW .

In 2005 the World Health Organization (WHO) developed international health regulations that would bind all 194 member countries to pandemic emergency guidelines which could enforce such a mandate. Without these procedures of public health (and propagandized vaccine campaigns) in place, there would be little or no voluntary cooperation from the public to roll up their sleeves and accept the inoculations. Public participation is an essential tool that will soon allow big pharma to inject the most effective surveillence tool ever designed into billions of people.

Although nanotechnology manufacturing is currently available on a global scale, before biotech companies are able to initiate mass production and testing of nano-microchips inside of vaccines, they will likely sell the idea to the public. Through various "health enhancement scenarios" they will encourage participation and publicly announce regulatory approval from the same policies and regulatory agencies they helped create.

By mid-summer of 2009, the WHO and the Center of Disease Control (CDC) effectively hyped a false flu pandemic and convinced the world to submit to H1N1 vaccines. Additional doses of propaganda and possibly a biological event, may equally convince populations to knowingly accept microchips inside of vaccines under the guise of a "greater good" for humanity.

When our brain functions are already connected to supercomputers by means of radio implants and microchips, it will be too late for protest. This threat can be defeated only by educating the public, using available literature on biotelemetry, nanorobotics and information exchanged at international congresses.

The time to act is now!

There are several videos on nanochips on this website.
    http://preventdisease.com/news/09/10...crochips.shtml

Watch the 7 part video The Truth About the H1N1 Vaccine near the bottom.
    If this doesn’t open your eyes, nothing will.

3. Link to Post #3
    Cambodia Avalon Member ExHaLaTiON's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks stuart.
    Is it your true self talking? Or is it your programmed self? Why do you spend hard earned money to look a certain way? Seriously. What made you think you have to look the way you look? Or sound the way you sound? People are self conscious because we've been trained that way. Perfect little consumers. Pets. Domesticated humans

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote hi , could you do me a favor and take my thread off . as i dont know how .
    another vaccine maybe . I have moved material to jane Burgmeister
    thanks Stuart
    yep no probs stuart, if you wish for it to open at any time, just let me know
    love m x

Closed Thread