+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Densities, Dimensions and Time ~ How Do They All Relate?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Densities, Dimensions and Time ~ How Do They All Relate?

There has been a great debate that continues on between me and few friends on how TIME relates in the different Dimensions/Densities. And frankly it's got me confused, so I am hoping someone here can explain to me how in comparison to 3D, time in the higher dimensions like 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th for example relate to how time is perceived here. Like how long is a day in 5D vs a day here in 3D? For example.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

EnergyGardener (6th March 2012), mab777 (5th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Default Re: Densities, Dimensions and Time ~ How Do They All Relate?

To be honest, I have never seen a comparison. I believe time is an "Earth construct", used in 3D, possibly lower 4D realms. Not sure, good question.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

mab777 (5th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Well yes, I understand that Liner time is an "earth" thing. But I am trying to understand how "time" moves in some of the higher dimensions/densities compared to here in 3D. I hear all kinds of different things, someone said that like 5D every day here is a month there, others it's like just "3x" faster. Then you go to 6D and it's "4x" faster, etc.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

If time moves faster in the higher dimensions then it makes sense.
    The higher the dimension, the faster time will move, since lifeforms
    vibrate at a high rate...

Of course, none of this is provable.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

But at what rate? I have a feeling there are some of those here that do know the real rate of speed of which time moves in the higher dimensions/densities. And, also it will be interesting to see what others think about that aspect of Quantum Mechanics and Hyper Dimensional Physics.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 5th March 2012 at 03:55.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

humanalien (5th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

i read these from one of the Dolores Cannon's book:

QUOTE:

"Time is energy that spins, the pulsation of matter....
    it's the actual traveling of matter, physical matter...
    it's exists causally
    if there is matter, there is time
    if there is energy, there is time
    if there is consciousness, there is no time, because we are creating our physical worlds from consciousness..."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ajyana For This Post:

mab777 (5th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

i guess, just a guess:

time is not an "earth" thing, different beings of other dimensions will have totally different perceptions of it.

12. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,466 times in 950 posts

on earth human usually have appointments like have meetings on X Days X Months X:XX time or see someone in X mins/X Hours, if we in 5D or whatever how do we make meetings with fellow eartlings or other civilization from outer space since there's no time in 5D and other civilization doesn't perceive time like earthlings do.

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,362 times in 274 posts

Hello my lovely Sister!
    From what I understand (which is, for all of us as you know, subjective) the query in which you seek an answer is a conundrum and in itself subjective, because the answer is Quantum. The answer is simply 'Fractal'... only our perception changes. I know you will 'Get' this It's literally impossible to determine a fraction or ratio of time-change because the answer will always be proportional to one's chosen Vantage Point...
    Love you my Soul Sister!!!!!
    Kris

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    But at what rate? I have a feeling there are some of those here that do know the real rate of speed of which time moves in the higher dimensions/densities. And, also it will be interesting to see what others think about that aspect of Quantum Mechanics and Hyper Dimensional Physics.
    Last edited by Kristo; 5th March 2012 at 08:12.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kristo For This Post:

ajyana (5th March 2012), DreamsInDigital (5th March 2012), EnergyGardener (6th March 2012), songsfortheotherkind (5th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #10
    Great Britain Avalon Member Free Bird's Avatar
    Thanks

This might help you:

The way I understand it, time does not exist as such in the higher dimensions because from the 4th dimension onwards, an individual perceives all that was, is and will ever be simultaneously.

Hope this helps

Peace and Love
    -x-

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Free Bird For This Post:

applejax (5th March 2012), aranuk (5th March 2012), DreamsInDigital (5th March 2012), Kano (5th March 2012), Lettherebelight (5th March 2012), Magnus (5th March 2012), Seikou-Kishi (5th March 2012), songsfortheotherkind (5th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #11
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,613 times in 1,368 posts

Quote Posted by Kristo (here)
    Hello my lovely Sister!
    From what I understand (which is, for all of us as you know, subjective) the query in which you seek an answer is a conundrum and in itself subjective, because the answer is Quantum. The answer is simply 'Fractal'... only our perception changes. I know you will 'Get' this It's literally impossible to determine a fraction or ratio of time-change because the answer will always be proportional to one's chosen Vantage Point...
    Oh I do so love this reply... *happydance*

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (5th March 2012), Kristo (5th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

I think the dimensional-density-frequency perceptions have always varied among populations. We accepted what became available and gradually formed stable conclusions and latent-reactions (childhood). Does my observation of 'blue' absolutely match your observation of 'blue'? How can it really be proved? We end up juggling metaphor. Science does not officially recognize metaphor. Academia (corporate control) dumps it on the glee club. Even truth is becoming contraband, (or perverted by shills).

The concept of a holographic-matrix might also suggest the theatre of life which we experience. Ceiling lights out, projection lights start up with audio. Or a digital vid starts for each being born, into a resultant script. So who writes or who wrote the available scripts, the archetypes and all the rest? Just how is all this beamed in through astro-alignments or galactic centroids? Why has it been largely obscured? What would happen if we mastered all of this scripting and theatrics? If we lucid-lived this life instead, freelancing forever?

My reaction is to avoid over reaction. Generally, we could loose interest, inspiration and fun. Sure, we could solve all of our problems too, but what is left? Are matter-energy-space-&-time just gone like that? Never more returned? I expect there is an abundance of galactic-planetary lives to be had. But not unless we build up an appropriate matrix or veil, ( the sleep to manifest the dream). These veils or lives are not necessarily interactive, one to another. Wherein, we could sneak from one theatre to another, then it may indeed be done.

Perhaps that next theatre-matrix utilizes more advanced equipment. It may magically inject other sensations. Fragrance wold be nice,but only if non gmo, eh? But how will one know for sure? That is why some teachings will mention caution, clear headedness and calm. Otherwise we may come to know too much.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 5th March 2012 at 10:57.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

ajyana (5th March 2012), Kristo (5th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ajyana (here)
    i guess, just a guess:

time is not an "earth" thing, different beings of other dimensions will have totally different perceptions of it.
    I meant as it is perceived in it's liner form. Out side of earth, Time, Space and Thought are not the separate things they appear to be here.

Great posts guys! All of you! I have found so far this entire conversation delightfully interesting
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 5th March 2012 at 16:09.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

ajyana (5th March 2012), humanalien (5th March 2012)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

this is thirty years ago... ( yes Iam old ) our old math professor taught us to calculate how things change in the dimensions... as for example time... first we make the assumption that the time is linear... and you has the 3 dimensions as x, y, and z axl ....if you then put in the time linear as ofcourse a linear function... you can then calculate the change... actually ...it was so interresting to see the time for example turn into a point... all time happens in the same point.... or in another dimension... turn into a flat surface... and you can imagening moving on this surface... but all this was with the assumtion the time is linear... which I do not believe today...today I have the experience of the time as spiral... then those calculations will be diffrent... you have to put the time as a function of a curve... and how that will affect the outcome I dont know...well...thats thirty years ago... and I have happily let my math slowly dissaper... and it will take me a couple of years to get it up to date...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Artemis For This Post:

ajyana (6th March 2012), DreamsInDigital (5th March 2012)

25. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

I'm sure many besides myself have had this experience. Wake up with alarm (so you know the time it went off) fall back to sleep, have a really long involved dream. Wake up and it's only 10 minutes later. All the things that happened in 10 mins. in the dream state (which I consider a different dimension) would have taken many hours in the awake state. But is dream state considered higher or lower dimension?

Also, I have had several experiences where I've gotten a lot done (I mean a really lot) when I wasn't rushing, thinking the power was off which is why the clock wasn't moving - only to find the power wasn't off. Did I slide into another dimension?

Also had an experience, where in a dream I was told what publisher to send one of my books to in order to get it published. I did what I was told and nothing happened. I was devastated thinking the information I was getting was not accurate. A year plus later I got a contract from that publisher with an apology for taking so long to review it. So does that mean in this dimension things take longer - or does it mean it took my guides that long to put things in place? We've all been experiencing what we call "time speeding up". Actually according to some Mayan Calendar experts, it's actually compacting, meaning more things are happening to us in a shorter period of time, which is making many of us feel time deprived. Perhaps it's doing this to prepare us for what's coming next i.e. moving into another dimension.

I've been experimenting with time lately. In situations where I need more time, I've literally pushed the air in front of me away saying: "More time" and it always seems to work when I remember to do it.. If everything is energy, then time is energy, so in my world it is then malleable if we just understood how to do it and IMO it's with consciousness (mind). I'd be curious to have others try this (if you haven't already) and see if the results are the same - and remembering Quantum physics, what you believe will effect the outcome.
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 5th March 2012 at 22:22.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

ajyana (6th March 2012), aranuk (5th March 2012), DreamsInDigital (5th March 2012), Kristo (5th March 2012), Maia Gabrial (6th March 2012), sunflower (7th March 2012)

27. Link to Post #16
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 times in 909 posts

Dreams my friend,

these questions have been rattling my grey matter too.....
    all I can suggest for now is to look at a 2d enviroment and try to scale it up...
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=HG17TsgV_qI

cheers
    meat

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Hi..

To answer the question: I have no idea!

But if I have to speculate, I would lean on Jurgen Ziewe and the experience he had so far in his life.
    He goes under the name: Multidimensional Man
    His home page: http://www.google.se/url?sa=t&rct=j&...R1kLbisXWh169Q

As far as i know, he never experienced any time difference. But then again I have not gone through all his work yet.
    Maybe you can find your answer there, Good luck...

29. The Following User Says Thank You to <8> For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (6th March 2012)

30. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

Here is an interesting video channeled by bashar on a perspective on how we

experience space and time enjoy
    knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

31. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Quote Posted by Free Bird (here)
    This might help you:

The way I understand it, time does not exist as such in the higher dimensions because from the 4th dimension onwards, an individual perceives all that was, is and will ever be simultaneously.

Hope this helps

Peace and Love
    -x-
    I guess it's a variation of the old adage: "You just have to be there."
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

32. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I did get the answer to my main question, but still I find this conversation interesting. I hope others continue to contribute to it and share their experiences and thoughts.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (6th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast