+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Lord Blackheath dies after exposing govt fraud??? Not confirmed yet!

1. Link to Post #41
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Lord Blackheath dies after exposing govt fraud??? Not confirmed yet!

There is some info here http://news.bbc.co.uk/democracylive/...iles/24971.stm including telephone number for the house of lords.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to steveofengland For This Post:

bennycog (2nd April 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Lord Blackheath dies after exposing govt fraud??? Not confirmed yet!

Heard it's just a rumor or threat, but understand he's fine and under protective custody. The best way to expose the fraud of 16 trillion was to broadcast it on You tube, which he did and so everyone knows, and the justice will be served. I imagine when all the 911 fraud, morgage fraud, insider traders, and warprofiteering politicians like Newt, who aided Iran in nukes, when this all comes out, PEOPLE, HUMANS, EVERYONE will want to make sure this doesn't ever happen in the future.

They were making sure WE/humans/families didn't have a future and I really feel the karma and universal law justice will prevail.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

bennycog (2nd April 2012), Realeyes (2nd April 2012), steveofengland (2nd April 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

I had to come back on Avalon today to search out this old post on Lord James of Blackheath after seeing an article on him in UK Column, being threatened in the House of Lords for speaking out on the European Defence Union. Real Mandela Effect as I thought he was dead! Some weird matrix glitches! Perhaps he's come back from the dead to save us. Anyway, he's being threatened now, and the European Defence Union is the thing no politician or main stream media journo will talk about. May wanted us tied into it. Only no deal Brexit avoids it in theory - unless we're already signed in to it secretly in the UK.
    https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/her...-defence-union
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

avid (11th September 2019), BushPilot (11th September 2019), Eric J (Viking) (10th September 2019), Gemma13 (11th September 2019), Zanshin (10th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3