+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Lord Blackheath dies after exposing govt fraud??? Not confirmed yet!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Default Lord Blackheath dies after exposing govt fraud??? Not confirmed yet!

Please discern with this story ...can anyone confirm...?

According to Wikipedia, David Nobel James a.k.a Lord James of Blackheath died yesterday, February 29th, 2012. This comes only two weeks after Lord Blackheath exposed a scam being perpetuated by a "government who should know better" that involved the movement of $15,000,000,000,000.00 from the Federal Reserve.

This exposure came around the same time that $6 Trillion in fake US Bonds were seized in Switzerland and another $2 Trillion in more fake US Bonds reportedly found in the Phillipines.

Lord Blackheath was going to provide evidence supporting his claim to this fraudulent money laundering scheme, but now it seems we will never know what he uncovered thanks to the interests of a few conglomerates who obviously have way too much to lose.

This is starting to fall into Tin-Foil hat wearing territory.

Another link here...
    http://uk.gamespot.com/forums/topic/...illion-dollars

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1060652054

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1797387/pg1

viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 5th March 2012 at 16:49.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Alekahn (6th March 2012), Ammit (5th March 2012), Cjay (6th March 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (5th March 2012), Equatorial Eyes (6th March 2012), frances (5th March 2012), Fredenit (5th March 2012), humanalien (5th March 2012), John Parslow (21st March 2012), Kindling (1st April 2012), Kristin (5th March 2012), Kristo (6th March 2012), Limor Wolf (5th March 2012), Lisab (5th March 2012), modwiz (5th March 2012), NancyV (5th March 2012), Ontarioguy (6th March 2012), Studeo (6th March 2012), toothpick (6th March 2012), unicorny (6th March 2012), Unified Serenity (1st April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Default Re: Lord Blackheath dies after exposing govt fraud??? Not confirmed yet!

On Ben Fulford blog today: http://benjaminfulford.net/

Quote Update on the “death” of Lord James Blackheath. The just published Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20120305 states that Lord James Blackheath was murdered by the cabal. The source for this information was a member of the Rothschild fam...ily. The Wikipedia entry on Lord Blackheath also stated that he died on February 29th. However, a spokesperson for the House of Lords in the UK said that “as far as we know he is alive and well.”
    I checked and the wikipedia page does not have a death date on it now...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_J..._of_Blackheath
    Last edited by Kimberley; 5th March 2012 at 17:19.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Cjay (6th March 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (5th March 2012), Eric J (Viking) (5th March 2012), Fredenit (5th March 2012), humanalien (5th March 2012), Kristo (6th March 2012), ljwheat (5th March 2012), modwiz (5th March 2012), Ontarioguy (6th March 2012), sunflower (5th March 2012), Words of Joy (6th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Re: Lord Blackheath dies after exposing govt fraud??? Not confirmed yet!

It's just a rumor spread by the Cabal. He is still alive.

We are to expect these kind of rumors to be spread, but they are just BS. Because the Cabal/NWO/PTW are LOOSING in a HUGE way. And so they will do everything they can to squash the momentum of the movement that is working like an avalanche against them.

This is a time and space when we MUST use our highest levels of discernment, instinct and for those that have it already activated their sense of KNOWING. And keep our heads "in the game" and "keep pushing" forward. The last battle isn't over yet, but we are strongly gaining huge amounts of ground against the opposing forces. They will not win.

We must also not give any focus or attention to anything the Cabal/NWO/PTW put out, as everyone should know by now "Thought Directs Matter", and "Where the Focus Goes, Energy Follows" also that "What we focus on most will manifest it's self." those are important truths we must all keep in mind. As the energies continue to accelerate this year, things that are focused on or thought about will manifest a lot faster than they used to. So please keep this all in mind as we move forward with this year.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 5th March 2012 at 17:28.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

6. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Alekahn (6th March 2012), aranuk (5th March 2012), BMJ (6th March 2012), christian (5th March 2012), Cjay (6th March 2012), Eric J (Viking) (5th March 2012), Fredenit (5th March 2012), gripreaper (5th March 2012), Herbert (5th March 2012), humanalien (5th March 2012), Kristo (6th March 2012), Limor Wolf (5th March 2012), meat suit (5th March 2012), modwiz (5th March 2012), Ontarioguy (6th March 2012), ponda (6th March 2012), seko (5th March 2012), spiritguide (5th March 2012), toothpick (6th March 2012), ulli (1st April 2012), unicorny (6th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Interesting.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Ontarioguy (6th March 2012), sdv (21st March 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)

Yes, it does seem he is, fortunately.
    How do you know the rumour was spread by the cabal? I read it was someone getting him confused with Andrew Breitbart...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (5th March 2012), Jenci (6th March 2012), Ontarioguy (6th March 2012), unicorny (6th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

I watched a video of him recently and thought then that it would not be long.......
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

Ontarioguy (6th March 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I can just hear them now. If we don't magically create another 15 TRILLION out of thin air and dump it into the European Central Bank, then the whole house of cards comes crashing down.

Which is true.

MF global is a good example of what happens when you get on the wrong side of a highly leveraged trade. It would only take a 2% move in the wrong direction to take down the 600 TRILLION to one QUADRILLION ponzi scheme known as derivatives. So, 15 TRILLION is just a little tiny amount relative to the problem, and only serves as a band aid to "kick the can" down the road and hide the inevitable defaults which will surely come when the elite are good and ready.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (5th March 2012), modwiz (5th March 2012), Ontarioguy (6th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tarka the Duck (here)
    Yes, it does seem he is, fortunately.
    How do you know the rumour was spread by the cabal? I read it was someone getting him confused with Andrew Breitbart...
    It's what I was told by multiple sources, and what I feel instinctively also.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (5th March 2012), humanalien (5th March 2012), modwiz (5th March 2012), Ontarioguy (6th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

It's what I was told by multiple sources
    Oooo, how interesting! Which sources may I ask?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (5th March 2012), Ontarioguy (6th March 2012), seko (5th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tarka the Duck (here)
    It's what I was told by multiple sources
    Oooo, how interesting! Which sources may I ask?
    Both terrestrial and non-terrestrial sources. But, the strongest source was really my own instincts, I really don't know what it's considered or how to explain it but I can look at a situation or piece of information and just know almost anything I want regarding it. And, whether it's the truth or not.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (5th March 2012), humanalien (5th March 2012), InTheBackground (5th March 2012), modwiz (5th March 2012), Ontarioguy (6th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

We are to expect these kind of rumors to be spread, but they are just BS. Because the Cabal/NWO/PTW are LOOSING in a HUGE way. And so they will do everything they can to squash the momentum of the movement that is working like an avalanche against them.

This is a time and space when we MUST use our highest levels of discernment, instinct and for those that have it already activated their sense of KNOWING. And keep our heads "in the game" and "keep pushing" forward. The last battle isn't over yet, but we are strongly gaining huge amounts of ground against the opposing forces. They will not win.

We must also not give any focus or attention to anything the Cabal/NWO/PTW put out, as everyone should know by now "Thought Directs Matter", and "Where the Focus Goes, Energy Follows" also that "What we focus on most will manifest it's self." those are important truths we must all keep in mind. As the energies continue to accelerate this year, things that are focused on or thought about will manifest a lot faster than they used to. So please keep this all in mind as we move forward with this year.
    Yes I agree Dream ... thought I would bring out in the open though ...

viking
    Choose well.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

humanalien (5th March 2012), modwiz (5th March 2012), Ontarioguy (6th March 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

It was a fear warning, but I know I took it viral to several public sites and commented with links every article and tweet. Yes they are going down. Blackheath and others he was in contact with, have multiple duplicate pendrives with 20 months of investigative research and the Hague has been contacted because of the trail of murders to keep the fraud secret.

I told you the thieves are being caught, as i visioned them in handcuffs, facing stern judges and world court, and sentencing in regular prison for equality among the masses of the world.

NO more club FED. If you murder by lying nations into war, it's still intent to murder, whether for oil, diamonds, water, gold, precious stones, financial gain. Ill gotten gains are the downfall of any nation or world. People using other people's money for murder for hire corporate boardrooms. I hope they are shown the clanging of cells soon.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (5th March 2012), Ontarioguy (6th March 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I, too, looked at this matter. The wiki entries log show that 96.3.132.148 posted his death on March 1, 2012 03:36. The revision was undone by 98.206.28.130 and then again 96.3.132.148 changed the posting to again say he had died. Is there any way to determine who the poster was? If so, it could be clarified the reason for the post. Such as if the poster confused him for someone who did, in fact, die under those circumstances or if the intent was more nefarious.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jillanne007 For This Post:

humanalien (5th March 2012), Ontarioguy (6th March 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jillanne007 (here)
    I, too, looked at this matter. The wiki entries log show that 96.3.132.148 posted his death on March 1, 2012 03:36. The revision was undone by 98.206.28.130 and then again 96.3.132.148 changed the posting to again say he had died. Is there any way to determine who the poster was? If so, it could be clarified the reason for the post. Such as if the poster confused him for someone who did, in fact, die under those circumstances or if the intent was more nefarious.
    Apparently a member of the Rothchilds according to Fulford...!

viking
    Choose well.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (5th March 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

If the IP is true, the poster is located on Southview Lane in Bismark, ND, lat 46.7999, long -100.6973. But if this was a truly high level poster with ill intent, than the address could be a shadow. Just seems strange someone would edit it and then watch it for edits to the info he/she put in and then put it on a second time. Thoughts??

30. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Goodness me....this is just a ridulous post....discernment - whats that????? Fulford repeats, you repeat, if you want to solve this, call the House of Lords - END OF
    Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost. -Thomas J. Watson

31. The Following User Says Thank You to lslimerick For This Post:

sdv (21st March 2012)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Jillanne007, how the hell did you get that sort of information?????
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ammit (here)
    Jillanne007, how the hell did you get that sort of information?????
    Just one of them...

http://www.ipaddresslocation.org/

viking
    Choose well.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Wikipedia logs all changes to content because it is open to the readers to make changes in most entries. Just go to the wiki entry for Baron Jamos of Blackheath and click on the link at the top to see the change log. There you will see the dates, times, what was editied and the IP address of the person who did the edit. Once you have the IP address, you can use any convertor such as www.ip-adress.com to get the lat/long of the IP address, which can be converted on many sites to an actual mailing address. It depends on how the lat/long is listed. You may only get the general area i.e. neighborhood. For the IP that did the edit that Blackheath had died, there is actually a name, telephone number and email address available for that IP under the 'whois' link. I just didn't want to put someone's personal info on here when I have no way for sure to tell if he was the actual poster, or if someone just lifted his IP or it was a misunderstanding. It just adds more confusion in a way because I am sure Fulford can trace IP's and should be able to tell if it was a lifted IP or legit. Really wierd that this IP had NEVER added content to Wiki before this one post and he monitored it and undid the edit that removed the death info. There are more than enough dis-infoers out there that cause trouble for those of us legitimately looking for Truth. We don't need some random guy trying to stir things up, expecially on this issue. If someone did it trying to see if he could cause an internet stir among the Truthers, I think he should be found out and embarassed enough to not do it again. But if his IP was lifted by someone trying to scare Blackheath, then that's another story...

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jillanne007 For This Post:

Alekahn (6th March 2012), cellardoor (5th March 2012), Eric J (Viking) (5th March 2012), Fundy Gemini (5th March 2012), Ontarioguy (6th March 2012), Realeyes (5th March 2012), selinam (5th March 2012)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Some people may look to minimize this issue and think that there is little reason to care. On many issues, I do agree. What makes this issue different, is that there really is a lot riding on this one issue. It is not just about whether one human being is alive or dead. The issue Baron Blackheath is focusing on right now is of true importance for our path forward. I truly feel he is trying to expose exactly what it is that needs to revealed to humanity at large. It takes a lot of bravery for someone in his position to go against TPTB and open up their closets full of skeletons. We are talking about the people who have been the most powerful people on the planet for a long time now. If we do not seize this moment and collectively demand disclosure on all levels, then we will all lose. We must support the bravest amongst us who are taking the greatest risks.

39. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jillanne007 For This Post:

Calz (6th March 2012), Carmen (5th March 2012), Curt (5th March 2012), Earth Angel (5th March 2012), Eric J (Viking) (5th March 2012), Fundy Gemini (5th March 2012), Kelly (1st April 2012), Kristo (6th March 2012), Limor Wolf (5th March 2012), mountain_jim (5th March 2012), Ontarioguy (6th March 2012), Realeyes (5th March 2012), Sabrina (6th March 2012), steveofengland (1st April 2012), TWINCANS (6th March 2012), YvonneG (9th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast