5th March 2012 19:43
Link to Post #1
Maybe time to take a serious look at David Wilcock
I'm noticing a growing number of people questioning the validity or sincerity of David Wilcock as I am. It's been evident in the recent emotional breakdown and financial article threads, and all the threads regarding his 'channeled' information, but a lot of people are also still offering empathy and support and seemingly feeling called to show a sense of loyalty to the insight and truth they felt they've resonated with in his work and lectures.
However, I'm starting to overflow with questions and think it may be time for the community to really put our accumulated knowledge to the test and possibly let go of even more layers of deception that we didn't think we had - to consider what views of reality we may have decided to adopt because they feel good - even bold, defiant or courageous - rather than what may be true.
I have been trying to apply this filter to all whistleblowers, investigators, channellers, good samaritans, authors, etc. in the growing alternative media, and think we have to filter it all with the expectation that deliberate manipulation and disinfo is probably RAMPANT and extremely clever and is possibly very long planned, patient and even star-trek level technologically advanced, including directly into undefended brains.
One probably common, powerful and possibly required tool for effectiveness is to mix real info with disinfo.
This list includes what immediately struck me especially in the recent break-down episode with David and why. This essay is not a criticism of the real David, it is great recognition and empathy/sympathy for the real David that I offer, but I have had growing suspicions for a long time of an underlying agenda possibly out of his conscious control, and wondered if blatant evidence of it seemed to finally burst into full exposure in the 'episode'.
I have suspected for a long time that public personna David is a long planned, programmed alter full of software that is being cleverly and deliberately used to infiltrate and manipulate the alternative crowd. I wonder if the real David still doesn't know it, is in denial or is mostly trapped in his programmed personna, and wonder if what we witnessed may have been a rare public break in the veneer/programming with the real David alter appearing briefly begging for help.
I too enthusiastically gravitated towards David a few years ago, appreciating his seeming incredibly deep, insightful and refreshing cutting edge grasp of the gigantic big picture delivered with a very cavalier, regular joe offhandedness. I overlooked the Cayce/self-congratulatory stuff at first.
In an order I don't remember, I started taking note of puzzle pieces that didn't seem to fit the persona he was trying to project or the purity/reliability of his message:
1. The most crucial, foundational red flag to me is that he grew up near a military base and was a former extreme drug addict (heroin?). Either or both are the classic child/teenhoods that have been the opportunities/origins of programs to create fractured minds extremely vulnerable to programming/alters (refresh your MKultra knowledge). This can be done without the conscious knowledge or memory of the programmee.
2. He is blond haired and blue eyed. This is apparently the most vulnerable/desirable genetic base for mind control programming.
3. In all his writing and lectures that I've heard claiming deep understanding of psy-ops and MKultra, he has never once addressed the issue of psy-ops having long ago perfected ability to download dreams and data into people's minds, and why he thinks his dreams are totally impervious to this. Quite the contrary - he endlessly cites his dreams as proof !! of being given special insight, futuretelling, confirmation of stuff, uncanny coincidence, etc. and even congratulates himself ad nauseum for being so special to have them.
4. He has an encyclopedic memory of extremely complex interrelated data combining mathematical, physics, scientific, historical and archaeologicial facts. This is looks like SOFTWARE to me.
5. It was too uncanny for coincidence to me that supposed Montauk survivor/lawyer Andrew Basiago with that wierd 60's b/w photo suddenly appeared on the major interview circuit out of nowhere robotically sounding exactly like David. This included repeating much of the exact same complex, supposed inside info in frequently the exact same phrases as David! I read many comments of people both mistaking Andrew for David Wilcock and/or noting the EXACT same tone of voice, phrasing, delivery and run-on knowledge spewing. It screamed SOFTWARE to me.
If this is true, then I think we need to look closely at the David and Andrew version of 'reality' and why it may be being fed to us, repeated for supposed 'proof' to the alternative crowd and for what reason. Of course psy-ops is doing this somewhere, is this one of the examples? What's this agenda, where's the line between info and disinfo?
I wonder if the similarity to David became too noticable and created too loud a buzz because something changed, and suddenly Andrew stopped sounding anything like he did at first anymore. Was this a software rewrite to de-David him? Something like a emotionless monotone really creeps me out when listening to Andrew too, and David growingly, but that's another topic.
6. I wonder if David has also been downloaded with programs to destroy his credibility on a dime if they need to. One is his unwavering portrayal of Obama as a closet good guy playing the system behind the scenes and waiting for the right moment to be a hero. David has absolutely refused to acknowledge the overwhelming evidence about who Obama might really be that screams fraud, puppet and long destined powerless figurehead.
7. Other programs that seem to have been implanted and mildly triggered to sow seeds of doubt for future use to discredit him are the growing list of set-in-stone declarations of what is going to happen that have not happened, frequently based on his prophetic 'dreams'. One example was flatly announcing on C2C in later 2010 or 09? that there would be full disclosure by the President by Nov. with one of the aliens standing next to him. I also notice David repeatedly using the don't worry, we're going to win, all these ugly facts don't matter stance in a sort of messianic way. It's sure is a timely sales magnet to market hope backed by nice sounding esoteric certainty in this atmosphere of dread, but also a podium that could be collapsed at any time.
8. Didn't he once state that the publishing company for his book was going to be the same as Tolle's? It has been obvious to me that everyone repeatedly paraded by Oprah has been a fellow MK'er then if he has the same publisher as Tolle it puts him in the deep circle of controlled, manipulated info, promotion and exposure.
9. I frankly don't know what to think about David's extreme ad nauseum self-congratulatory egotism. Would it fit that it could be an insecure alter sort of proud of/congratulating the smart alter in him?...and that's how he can do it so unabashedly egomanaically? And was the Cayce part some software yahoo in psy-ops thinking "hey.. I got it!... the new age crowd will really buy this.."? It may even be child's play to have produced a baby with facial features for this future purpose. Or I'm just sick and tired of his ego.
10. His 50-song debut album went nowhere and things sure got quiet about the movie Convergence. Now he's got how many? $10k or more investors who bought into the glowing sales pitch promoting a far-more-generous-than-average payback 3 years ago adding up to maybe $500,000 waiting for some return. I remember reading that at the new screenwriter's suggestion, the movie premise was changed to the aftermath of the Dec. 21, 2012 'ascension' rather than the before evidence, and now we're going to know what happens after Dec. 21 sooner than any predictive movie gets finished. And what happened to the 1st round of $250?k besides the 2nd round of $250?k supposedly raised just for the screenwriter?
11. Lastly, it's become glaringly obvious to me that everybody who is regularly on C2C or Rense are among the strongest candidates for disinfo agents, many of whom David cites as close allies - especially Hoagland & Fulford. I strongly suspect that anybody regularly parading around their constant flow of super secret insider leaks that no one else 'has' on major or growingly popular alternative networks and becomes a prominent name in the alternative insider leak business without being silenced are prime suspects.
Anyway, I know many arguments can be made to many of these statements, and I agree that there are provable exceptions and lots of plausible denialies, and I still acknowledge that David dispels fascinating info. I especially often don't know where the line is between truth and manipulation, especially in the archao-meta-science world.
My intention is to lay all the semi-solid pieces of a puzzle I currently see on the table for observation, refrain from conclusions and continue to closely observe to see what puzzle pieces become more solid.
I'd sure like to hear any more puzzle pieces regarding David that's ocurred to anyone, I know I've thought of others that don't come to mind right now.
But the red pills keep coming, don't they?
I think it's time to really ramp up the super-vetting of all messengers and info. I'd sure like to see lots of them sit at the same table and hash out conflicting theories. I'm not hearing any interviewer ask anyone hard, put them on the spot questions.
The Following 96 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:
778 neighbour of some guy (6th March 2012), AlexanderLight (13th March 2012), alxz (12th March 2012), Another1 (9th July 2013), aranuk (5th March 2012), Ascension (6th March 2012), Asyloth (12th March 2012), Aviator (5th March 2012), Ba-ba-Ra (5th March 2012), BlueGem (6th March 2012), BMJ (6th March 2012), Chrononaut (8th March 2012), Circe (5th March 2012), cursichella1 (15th July 2013), D-Day (5th March 2012), daci (5th March 2012), dAkapacity (5th March 2012), DarMar (6th March 2012), Delight (5th March 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th March 2012), DNA (1st March 2015), efields (9th March 2012), enfoldedblue (6th March 2012), EsmaEverheart (6th March 2012), Explodey (13th March 2012), fractal being (5th March 2012), frances (8th March 2012), gaiagirl (5th March 2012), gardunk (7th March 2012), geofffxdwg (26th October 2012), gooty64 (5th March 2012), gs_powered (26th March 2012), haibane (6th March 2012), Hawkwind (2nd March 2015), Healthy Skeptic (5th March 2012), hectorlca (6th March 2012), Herbert (5th March 2012), Holly Lindin (9th March 2012), Hughe (6th March 2012), IndigoStar (6th March 2012), jackovesk (6th March 2012), jcocks (6th March 2012), johnh (2nd March 2015), K626 (12th March 2012), kanishk (2nd March 2015), Kelly (5th March 2012), Khaleesi (5th March 2012), king anthony (5th March 2012), kizzey (10th March 2012), Lazlo (5th March 2012), lightning23 (6th March 2012), LisAlien (12th March 2012), Maia Gabrial (10th March 2012), MR Mojo (5th March 2012), muxfolder (10th March 2012), NancyV (6th March 2012), Normalguy31 (9th March 2012), onawah (5th March 2012), Ouroboros (6th March 2012), PathWalker (6th March 2012), peace (7th March 2012), PHARAOH (6th March 2012), pixiestix (11th March 2012), pwn_thyself (8th March 2012), Revere (7th March 2012), RMorgan (5th March 2012), Rog (6th March 2012), RunningDeer (1st March 2015), S-L (6th March 2012), sandy (6th March 2012), sarah22 (8th April 2016), scary-m (12th March 2012), schneider (6th March 2012), Sebastion (5th March 2012), seko (6th March 2012), selinam (5th March 2012), shadowstalker (5th March 2012), Sierra (6th March 2012), smiller113 (6th March 2012), SomaSmith (6th March 2012), Spellbound (12th March 2012), spiritguide (5th March 2012), spuddie (7th March 2012), Sunny-side-up (9th July 2013), TargeT (6th March 2012), Tarka the Duck (5th March 2012), thunder24 (6th March 2012), Tibouchine (6th March 2012), tnkayaker (14th July 2013), Tony (5th March 2012), toothpick (5th March 2012), undertheradar (5th March 2012), Weezer (9th July 2013), WHOMADEGOD (5th March 2012), xeon (6th March 2012)
5th March 2012 20:09
Link to Post #2
Re: Maybe time to take a serious look at David Wilcock
I think David's gift of peering into the future and hanging out with others who are capable of the same, didn't allow him to realize that all the multiple murders to keep the secret, wouldn't eventually creep up to his door. He could have been killed and his friend was wounded when they entered his home thinking he was David. I think right then, was when he realized how phychotic these players are. It would take a Universal Justice system to screen them all out for us to be rid of them.
I will take each message from all that post them with a grain of salt, and if it feels like its from the heart, then I'll listen. The real listening comes from within.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:
aranuk (5th March 2012), Calz (5th March 2012), DNA (8th March 2012), efields (9th March 2012), Jean-Marie (5th March 2012), lightning23 (6th March 2012), ljwheat (5th March 2012), onawah (5th March 2012), sandy (6th March 2012), sygh (10th March 2012), TWINCANS (5th March 2012), WhiteFeather (5th March 2012), xbusymom (6th March 2012), Zebra (6th March 2012)
5th March 2012 20:19
Link to Post #3