+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast

Thread: Maybe time to take a serious look at David Wilcock

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Default Re: Maybe time to take a serious look at David Wilcock

There is a certain urgency required to have valuable information that is true in our lead up to Dec 21 2012. That, I don't think anyone here at Avalon forum can deny. If we can quickly seperate the wheat from the chaff it is in our best interests for humanity. Doing so seems to me the best thing we can do to prepare for things to come. So, this thread and others like it, gives us the opportunity the see clearer what is what. Dennis's posts lead us towards this goal I feel. I am going to read the reset button by Den again.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

CdnSirian (6th March 2012), gooty64 (6th March 2012), jackovesk (6th March 2012), Lazlo (6th March 2012), NeverMind (6th March 2012), onawah (6th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

The fact that I hate admitting there is something wrong with DW and especially Fulford and his "System" is proof enough for me that there is disinfo and deceit in all of this. Personally I feel David is in denial and swept up in the delusion of sorts.

I know unequivically that God exists, I couldnt prove it to anyone because it goes beyond any empirical objective data, it is some inner resolution that cannot be manipulated. I do not get the same feeling with their story of salvation, and it pains me but hey, God works in mysterious ways indeed...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

Mike (6th March 2012), Mulder (6th March 2012), NancyV (6th March 2012), NeverMind (6th March 2012), xeon (6th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,613 times in 1,368 posts

Just a few quick observations: it might be useful to do some mainstream, non-conspiracy related research into the traits of high 'giftedness' and Asperger's. One of the things that is interesting to discover is that many of the markers for high giftedness and Aspergers are the same. One of the interesting things about being highly gifted is often a seemingly 'robotic' ability to hold, recall, correlate and use huge amounts of data simultaneously- it's one of the markers for giftedness, particularly in certain fields.

As someone who was 'flagged' as highly gifted in childhood, I was persecuted and punished by my 'peers' for having just such an ability. I still have this ability, I just don't show it in public much because of the negative reactions I get from those who *can't* do these things and therefore make moral judgements about what I'm doing ('you think you're so superior/such a smartarse/so you think you're better than we are, hey?'), get belligerent, defensive, aggressive (' oh yeah? ok then, smartarse, what's 786592 divided by 57?' See, not so smart after all, are ya?' with the added implication that because I can't answer their questions/satisfy their demands my perspective/experience/participation is not valid and I should just shut up) and any number of other reactions that, frankly, have become tedious and dull over time, causing me to only rarely actually speak in public settings of any kind. This forum, as I said in my first post, is the first time in over a decade that I am actually attempting to truly share of my Self without self-censure.

For gifted individuals, interacting with *non*gifted can be the most painful and frightening experience around- we are judged (particularly morally, as if being able to hold more things in our mind is a suspicious and questionable ability- and surprise! look what's being pointed at David because he can do just that), misinterpreted, mocked, denigrated and a whole swathe of other behaviours that make the willingness to go public sometimes a heroic effort in itself. I know from my own personal experience that I have had to work through force 10 panic attacks while making the move back into a 'public' arena and have had to work through even more while making my film. I do know that this is not unique to giftedness at all, plenty of NTs (which is not meant as an insult, just a way of describing those who do not experience the high level states that accompany giftedness) have panic attacks; what I am pointing out is that being gifted in some areas does not make the individual impervious to frailty of *any* kind. Einstein, while having a brilliant mind in some very specific ways, was not a saint, was not incapable of low vibration behaviours- he was a Being that, along with his other traits and abilities, was able to hold more things in his mind and use them than others were.

High giftedness can cause the individual to struggle with social interaction for many reasons. Being different- giftedness, sexual orientation, appearance, for example- is often a crime in the current dominant paradigm, for many and varied reasons; being *very* different in any way can trigger violent responses in individuals that have sometimes resulted in physical or psychological harm to the one who is different. Sometimes it has resulted in the death of that individual, either through murder or suicide. The frequent negative or unpleasant interactions highly gifted individuals experience socially can cause them to become extremely introverted and isolated, 'coming out' only in the company of peers: this can sometimes give the appearance of a bunch of teenagers getting together, giggling, making injokes, speaking in symbology and strange (to the uninitiated) parameters, frequently engaging (at least temporarily) in egoic appearing/stroking ways. It's often the glee of suddenly finding yourself in the right 'club' and it happens for all sorts of reasons, one of which is that high giftedness does not indicate perfection, regardless of the moral judgements, agendas and interpretations of observers. *Everyone* is a Sui Generis Being, which means that all Beings have things to learn about accepting each other as they are, 'gifted' and NT included. (Please be aware, I'm using these terms for a very specific reason, within the parameters of the discussion, given that a wide range of perspectives are in the space. I don't need responses that 'educate' me to the 'reality' that 'everyone is gifted', etc etc- I'm using the terms to help create the ideas and perspective I'm discussing, while at the same time holding the awareness that 'everyone' currently can't access these spaces and so marked differences in ability are present). lol, I just observed myself pre-emptively 'covering my arse'/deflecting the irritating responses with that sentence- can you tell I've had these interactions before?

David has this kind of mind and ability in some very key areas. To those not able to do such things, it makes him suspicious. Colour me unsurprised. Add to that his imperfections and he obviously MUST be up to No Good!! Thank goodness the witch burning era has generally passed, although being different can still equate with death in some parts of the paradigm- my mother used to get so bewildered, and finally enraged, by my repeated childhood nightmares that had me waking up screaming from being tortured and raped for days and then burned at the stake. Ahh, you 'human' species, fun times, fun times.... not. I also just deliberately put the blanket 'humans' reference in there, to highlight my point.

David is David. Like any Sui Generis Life Artist, you can take or leave his Art, and I appreciate that he is out there making it. I too am free to take or leave his particular pieces without making moral or other judgements about the individual- just because I don't personally enjoy Picasso's brand of art doesn't give me a solid platform for making spiritual, moral or other judgements about him as a Being - what Picasso put out there was his Life's Art, a portion of which came in painting form- and that's what we all are doing, creating the Art that is our Beingness and life. All Life Art is as subjective as fine art is subjective, so if you don't like a particular Artist's work, you are absolutely free to pass on it and find something that does make your Being sing. Sometimes you'll like *some* of the Artist's work and not others- there's absolutely no obligation that if you like *some* of it you *MUST* LOVE IT ALL, WITHOUT QUESTION, which is how some individuals are when it comes to how *they* operate (and generally they're trying to force you to take a whole bunch of their crappy art because you liked one small drawing).

I'm interested in seeing a more evolved set of skills, perceptions and understandings emerge when it comes to how we interact with each other as Sui Generis, unique Beings rather than with the old templates of judgement and fear. It may not work for all Beings, and it's how I like to go through the 'Verse.

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

Alekahn (7th March 2012), CdnSirian (6th March 2012), Dennis Leahy (6th March 2012), etm567 (6th March 2012), gripreaper (6th March 2012), Hawkwind (2nd March 2015), jp11 (6th March 2012), JRS (6th March 2012), Lazlo (6th March 2012), Marin (6th March 2012), meat suit (6th March 2012), Mike (6th March 2012), Mulder (6th March 2012), NeverMind (6th March 2012), onawah (6th March 2012), ponda (6th March 2012), pwn_thyself (8th March 2012), Reinhard (6th March 2012), ThePythonicCow (6th March 2012), Thinking Allowed (12th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,970 times in 2,208 posts

it's a serious thread........ man....

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Lettherebelight (6th March 2012), ljwheat (6th March 2012), NeverMind (6th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

WOW this thread is an interesting development...

I consider David a friend of mine...not a close friend however a bit more than an acquaintance. I have had many hours of conversation talking with David one on one in the past 5 years. I also was in his physical presence for a week on a cruise in November of 2008 with a group of about 40 people (after having had several personal conversations with David and interviewing him in early 2007).

And based on all of that personal experience I see/view David as a fabulous loving person that only has the best intentions for the collective. I love him a lot!! And he is one that I have had more one on one connection than many others... Do I agree with everything ? No I do not... however I resonate with 95% of what David puts out.

To me there is no way in "H**L" that he is a dis info agent...even if he has blue eyse and blond hair!!!!!!! I love David and I love us alll!!!

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

aranuk (6th March 2012), Ecnal61 (11th March 2012), greybeard (6th March 2012), Heart-2-Heart (9th March 2012), lilac (6th March 2012), ljwheat (6th March 2012), meat suit (6th March 2012), Mike (6th March 2012), Mulder (6th March 2012), Reinhard (6th March 2012), ThePythonicCow (6th March 2012), white wizard (6th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Maybe time to take a serious look at David Wilcock

I did a long time ago, but got ganged up on by his Avalonian Followers...

Some are so blind to the Truth, it still amazes me...

Go figure Hey...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 6th March 2012 at 06:05.

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

I did a long time ago, but got ganged up by his Avalonian Followers...

Some are so blind to the Truth, it still amazes me...

Go figure Hey...
    Sorry I for one LOVE David see post above,,,, When are WE going to agree to disagree?????? Geeezzzz ???

Much love to us all!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Mulder (6th March 2012)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

ljwheat! good call, thanks. You brought me back to reality. I have learned heaps from David. He is a great heart and this thread is a waste of time. I almost got sucked in. Please remember your delete buttons folks and don't let the door hit you on the way out. OOps. Maybe that was a bit harsh.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lilac For This Post:

Ecnal61 (11th March 2012), ljwheat (6th March 2012)

16. Link to Post #29
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

While it's quite possible that David is being fed disinfo or being programmed during sleep etc, there's no way in hell that he is a *WILLING* disinnfo agent. I know first-hand that the downloads of information during sleep are possible - I've had them myself. But I have no idea what they are for, and have never actually been able to access the information "downloaded"......

It is quite possible, if not highly likely, that many of us have been programmed with information that will be "triggered" at the right time. I would hazard a guess that it isn't just the negatives that are doing this. Many of us incarnate with this information already there.....

We are entering exceptionally interesting times, and the events that will shortly occur have not been foreseen by *ANYONE*...

It's one thing to talk about the events to come, but when they actually happen it will be a *COMPLETELY* different kettle of fish.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Herbert (6th March 2012), Holly Lindin (9th March 2012), ljwheat (6th March 2012), Mulder (6th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (6th March 2012)

18. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

There is something fishy about David, just like there is something fishy about George Kavassilas. I did resonate with both of them in the past, but not anymore. My intuition kicked in and I realized that there was something wrong with their messages. I could go into detail about what I find wrong with both of them, but then there is no point in doing so, especially for those who are still resonating with both of them. It is up to every individual to make their own decisions, I am only responsible for myself. At the time when I believed in their messages and if someone told me that I should start smelling the rat, I would have ignored their warnings.

What I noticed though about people who are in contact with ET's is that they are very smart, extreme intellectuals, and very knowledgable about the subject matter they are marketing to the masses.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

schneider (12th March 2012)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by Wormhole (here)
    Back to Wilcock, hey guess what? He's human just like the rest of us and that means a mixed bag. Strengths and weaknesses all rolled up into one human physical aspect of the creator. i'm pleased that he is here trying and doing, screwing up or not he's put himself out there in the game. That's a lot of work and research that he is doing, even if it's just to put things into perspective so that others can comprehensively understand it. Perfection I never expected from him. We all try to be the best we can be, and hopefully improve or at least I'd like to think so. LOL.

I was thinking about perceptions. Is it human nature to tear things apart so that we can understand and explore them? What about people? Can we accept the flaws that we have as being a part of our human condition and move forward to try and better ourselves without hurting others in the process? Hard one. I've torn my own psyche apart many times to understand myself. I'm glad I have. Compassion would be a key word here. David's got an ego, it's hard to be compassionate to a person with such an ego... but we must or we lose our centre.

In so far as DW being MK Ultra... hey, why not? Does this make him less of a person or more interesting? Would that knowledge, if ever divulged by him, change his perception or stance on certain issues he's written about? Honestly, I tend to think that if David had ever had the MKU training he would have had the skills not to lose his emotions to his fears of dying. That alone would make me think that he was not in an MK program. Living near a military base? Who doesn't? Harder to find someone who hasn't when you look at it that way.

My thoughts are that DW is just another guy, exploring all the questions of the universe just as many others are. He's been public about it and thus comes under scrutiny as does everyone who extends themselves publicly, it's part of the package. He is not perfect and he has a lot of talent. Is it wrong to question DW? Absolutely NOT. Question EVERYTHING.

Anyway, My opinion for what it's worth.
    From the Heart,
    Wormhole

Couldn't have said it better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the record, i have moved probably 20 times in my life,(yeah Im old) and I have never been too far from a military base. they are everywhere, and those are the ones that we know about. You are right on the mark Wormhole!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Kristin (7th March 2012)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)

Sorry I for one LOVE David see post above,,,, When are WE going to agree to disagree?????? Geeezzzz ???

Much love to us all!!!!
    The hypothesis includes a lovable, likeable David Wilcock - that is being fed a mixture of information and disinformation. Do you agree that anyone - including David - could be a lovable, likeable person that mistakenly believes that his sources are impeccable but has one or more sneaky bastards feeding him disinfo?

I have heard tales of street gang members that require a new member to commit a serious crime in front of them, to "vet" that the member is not an undercover cop. How many crimes, how many murders, does Obama have to commit before he is clearly no longer a good guy hiding with the bad guys? Between Little Bush and Obomber, approximately 1 million Iraqi souls (reportedly, more than half were women and children) have been slaughtered. Do we simply forgive and forget if Obomber steps away from the Cabal wearing a white hat? David says Obomber is a good egg, and that is because his sources tell him so. Can we agree that at least ONE of David's sources is a deliberate disinfo agent?

David "authenticated" DUMBs being destroyed. He did not see the destruction, and I did not see an intact base, so neither of us know for sure - but the story is a stinky pile of unverifiable crap. Worse, it was the seminal event, the underground version of 9/11, that "proved" that the tides were turning, that White Hats (and/or White Hats plus benevolent and now intervening ETs, or ETs alone) not only exist but that they are very crafty, and very powerful. The meme was that the Cabal could no longer run underground; their main safe-houses were destroyed. This is a powerful meme, a dangerous meme if untrue - and we have NOTHING at all to suggest that this is true other than it was piggybacked onto earthquakes. (I happen to know a volcanologist, believe it or not, and I asked if earthquakes in those two areas were bizarre. He said no, that both areas had had earthquakes before, in the past.)

So, I cannot prove that the bombing of D.U.M.B.s, powerful ET and/or White Hat intervention, and the Cabal on the run did not happen - but I sure don't believe it did. It is the most dangerous kind of false meme that the Cabal could unleash on us. In a time when we should be on the highest alert, we relax and start a round of high-fives.

What other "info" has been injected into our consciousness by David, using the same bad source that says Barack is a White Hat double-agent, only pretending to be the worst president (for US citizens, Iraqi citizens, Afghani citizens, Pakistani citizens...) in US history.

Does David truly have such a poor understanding of the legal system and the justice system in the US to NOT realize that ALL the federal judges were appointed by and work for the Cabal? Any case brought against any Cabal member will be dismissed - with prejudice.

Does David really have such a poor understanding of money that he doesn't realize that gold-backed money is the back-door trap of the Financial Elite to control the monetary system? [[David, if you're reading this, get a copy of Bill Still's new book, No More National Debt, which explains much more than the national debt. You'll understand why we do not want a new worldwide monetary system with dollars backed by gold.]]

From my perspective:
    • Obama is a bad guy
    • No DUMBs were destroyed
    • No Cabal member will be convicted of a financial crime and serve hard time (unless the Cabal deliberately throws a few corpses to the sharks.)
    • Gold or gold backed money will not be distributed - and in the unbelievable case that it would be, it would be the harbinger of the NWO new One World currency.

Even a cuddly, lovable guy can spread disinfo. How sophisticated are the psyche black-ops boys? I don't know. I don't know if they can "beam" false memories and phony information in, or whether they need to (with drugs and repetition and the breakdown of the psyche) plant information in a subject, or whether they do it with trust and the simple passing of disinfo over a cup of coffee. However it was done, David got some of it and is disseminating it as verified and true. This is a problem.

Dennis

23. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Alekahn (7th March 2012), aranuk (7th March 2012), awakeningmom (2nd March 2015), Curt (6th March 2012), davyj0nes (12th March 2012), fractal being (6th March 2012), gripreaper (6th March 2012), Herbert (6th March 2012), Holly Lindin (9th March 2012), jackovesk (6th March 2012), Lazlo (12th March 2012), Mike (6th March 2012), pwn_thyself (8th March 2012), schneider (12th March 2012), Sebastion (6th March 2012), Tarka the Duck (6th March 2012), Thinking Allowed (12th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (6th March 2012)

24. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    I think this is a very important post, Sebastasoul.

I have come to the conclusion that anyone - and I mean anyone - that offers me the viewpoint that the Global Rulers/Dark Cabal is wounded, on the run, in retreat, (or worst of all) "already defeated...it's just a matter of time" is so full of organic fertilizer that their eyes are brown.

Here in the wool factory known as the United States, I would guess that 70% or more are utterly and totally clueless that they have even been 'gamed' by banksters! This isn't esoteric information, or a deep black-op secret that I'm talking about, it has been laid out for all to see - even in the mainstraem media! So if 70% don't even know that debt money is a scam, that artificial inflationary and deflationary cycles to create booms and busts and consolidate wealth is a scam, that quasi-monetary "instruments" like derivatives is a scam and had the full support of the US Congress, and that 98% of all US Congresspersons are "on the take" from banksters... if the vast majority of my fellow citizens cannot even catch on to the most obvious and fully exposed scams, what are the odds that they are aware there is even a group of top-of-the-pyramid Global Controllers - controlling much of our lives? I'd say zero percent chance. Most of these people think the financial problems were caused by poor people lying on mortgage credit applications. I'm not kidding you!

Take that one more level, look at the 30% that have at least some awareness that there are bad guys in corporate and banking boardrooms, and try to find the percentage of people that know that there is a tier beyond those boardrooms, a tier of Global Controllers. From that small percentage, what percentage have ever even heard of MKULTRA? Out of that teeny tiny percentage, (some of whom visit 'alternative media' websites, like Avalon) how many might even entertain the notion that David Wilcock could be the unwitting mouthpiece for the Global Rulers? I'd guess the percentage is very, very low.

I like your hypothesis. If David is not outright controlled, I believe that he is sincere but naive, feels a bit like Batman's sidekick Robin (in that "insiders" tell him all about the batcave), and is an easy target for a fun blend of info and disinfo. The mountains of gold story, the Federal Reserve bonds, the implications of imminent arrests and equitable distribution of money... at what point does it start to smell like the NWO getting the "aware" crowd to stand down, and to emotionally prepare for a One World currency delivered by the "White Hats"?

Dennis
    Great post Dennis.

IMO he is a fraud, and when he speaks my BS meter is going off the charts....

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to off_the grid For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (6th March 2012), jackovesk (6th March 2012), schneider (12th March 2012)

26. Link to Post #34
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Much love to us all!!!!
    The hypothesis includes a lovable, likeable David Wilcock - that is being fed a mixture of information and disinformation. Do you agree that anyone - including David - could be a lovable, likeable person that mistakenly believes that his sources are impeccable but has one or more sneaky bastards feeding him disinfo?

I have heard tales of street gang members that require a new member to commit a serious crime in front of them, to "vet" that the member is not an undercover cop. How many crimes, how many murders, does Obama have to commit before he is clearly no longer a good guy hiding with the bad guys? Between Little Bush and Obomber, approximately 1 million Iraqi souls (reportedly, more than half were women and children) have been slaughtered. Do we simply forgive and forget if Obomber steps away from the Cabal wearing a white hat? David says Obomber is a good egg, and that is because his sources tell him so. Can we agree that at least ONE of David's sources is a deliberate disinfo agent?

David "authenticated" DUMBs being destroyed. He did not see the destruction, and I did not see an intact base, so neither of us know for sure - but the story is a stinky pile of unverifiable crap. Worse, it was the seminal event, the underground version of 9/11, that "proved" that the tides were turning, that White Hats (and/or White Hats plus benevolent and now intervening ETs, or ETs alone) not only exist but that they are very crafty, and very powerful. The meme was that the Cabal could no longer run underground; their main safe-houses were destroyed. This is a powerful meme, a dangerous meme if untrue - and we have NOTHING at all to suggest that this is true other than it was piggybacked onto earthquakes. (I happen to know a volcanologist, believe it or not, and I asked if earthquakes in those two areas were bizarre. He said no, that both areas had had earthquakes before, in the past.)

So, I cannot prove that the bombing of D.U.M.B.s, powerful ET and/or White Hat intervention, and the Cabal on the run did not happen - but I sure don't believe it did. It is the most dangerous kind of false meme that the Cabal could unleash on us. In a time when we should be on the highest alert, we relax and start a round of high-fives.

What other "info" has been injected into our consciousness by David, using the same bad source that says Barack is a White Hat double-agent, only pretending to be the worst president (for US citizens, Iraqi citizens, Afghani citizens, Pakistani citizens...) in US history.

Does David truly have such a poor understanding of the legal system and the justice system in the US to NOT realize that ALL the federal judges were appointed by and work for the Cabal? Any case brought against any Cabal member will be dismissed - with prejudice.

Does David really have such a poor understanding of money that he doesn't realize that gold-backed money is the back-door trap of the Financial Elite to control the monetary system? [[David, if you're reading this, get a copy of Bill Still's new book, No More National Debt, which explains much more than the national debt. You'll understand why we do not want a new worldwide monetary system with dollars backed by gold.]]

From my perspective:
    • Obama is a bad guy
    • No Cabal member will be convicted of a financial crime and serve hard time (unless the Cabal deliberately throws a few corpses to the sharks.)
    • Gold or gold backed money will not be distributed - and in the unbelievable case that it would be, it would be the harbinger of the NWO new One World currency.

Even a cuddly, lovable guy can spread disinfo. How sophisticated are the psyche black-ops boys? I don't know. I don't know if they can "beam" false memories and phony information in, or whether they need to (with drugs and repetition and the breakdown of the psyche) plant information in a subject, or whether they do it with trust and the simple passing of disinfo over a cup of coffee. However it was done, David got some of it and is disseminating it as verified and true. This is a problem.

Dennis

Once, Twice , Thrice a knowing DisInfo/Liar always a DisInfo/Liar...

He has abused his position in the 'Alternative Community' and IMHO deserves (NO RESPECT) whatsoever..!

Even if you believe his past 'Teachings' which weren't even exclusive, its time to start using your own 'Commonsense & Discernment'..!

Trust has to earned and David Wilcock has 'Abused' that Trust repeatedly and deserves to be held 'Accountable' for it..!

No Apologies, that's just the way it is...

27. Link to Post #35
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Nothing is ever that black and white on this planet, no matter how much you want to believe that it is, Jacko

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

kcbc2010 (8th March 2012), pwn_thyself (8th March 2012)

29. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,309 times in 5,692 posts

Much love to us all!!!!

From my perspective:
    • Obama is a bad guy

Dennis

great post, Dennis. you're on a roll today, mate.

there is a big difference between being deliberately manipulative and naively misled. Wilcock may be grossly misguided, but he BELIEVES he is doing and saying the right things. if we're going to judge the man, i think our judgements must be made with this in mind.

in fact, this analysis applies to most of our whistle blowers imho. Icke for instance...how long has he been riding the reptilian express now? 20 years? something like that? he'd have to be a pretty damn good actor to keep it going this long if he didn't believe what he was saying. same with Wilcock. this is not a horrible, mendacious man we're talking about here; he thinks he's doing and saying the right things.

i mention these things in response to my frustration resulting from the knee-jerk emotionalism i often see in the alt field, this thoughtless tendency to pull the 'fraud' or 'charlatan' trigger the second it's revealed that an alt-media member or whistleblower hasn't got all their facts straight. many times it's a result of being dis-info'd, manipulated or deliberately misled. many of these folks are NOT DELIBERATELY LYING TO US; they are trying to be helpful!

now, ignorance can only exist as an excuse for so long--i agree with almost everything in Dennis' post. this spreading of disinfo is a huge problem, whether intended or not. but let's not be so quick to hang some of these guys; it's not always so black n white. i'll say till i'm blue in the face: regard the nuance.
    Last edited by Mike; 6th March 2012 at 05:54.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Alekahn (7th March 2012), aranuk (7th March 2012), Curt (6th March 2012), Dennis Leahy (6th March 2012), Holly Lindin (9th March 2012), jcocks (6th March 2012), ljwheat (6th March 2012), pwn_thyself (8th March 2012), schneider (12th March 2012), sdv (8th March 2012), Thinking Allowed (12th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (6th March 2012)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Speaking from my own experience, I have got a lot of good information from DW. Especially when I first came to the old Avalon forum around 2008. I absolutely loved his presentation on some of the older conferences like "Awake and Aware in LA 2009." On the basis of his work that I've seen he is a genius and has been constructive to my own growth and development.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

beathoven (7th March 2012), ljwheat (6th March 2012), Mike (6th March 2012)

33. Link to Post #38
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    Nothing is ever that black and white on this planet, no matter how much you want to believe that it is, Jacko
    Just telling it like it is jcocks...

For (Too Long) David Wilcock's Fans have continued to allow his 'DisInfo/Lies' to be swept under the carpet and blame it on his sources..?

Just think about that for a second...

David Wilcock is still happy to 'Sprout & Spruce' this rubbish all over the net and expect to get away with it..? and that includes Ben Fulford..!

Quote A so called source tells him something, so without (Investigation) he just spews it all over the internet and still has the cheek to call himself an Investigative Journalist...WTF..?
    Not in my book...

The 'Truth Community' deserves better...

You either consistently 'Speak the Truth' to the best of your ability or you don't...(No More - InBetweens)

...and if you Get it Wrong sometimes, own up to it..!

David Wilcock's (Shining Star) is withering and dying as we speak and he has (No-One) else to blame it on except himself..!

Make No Mistake about it, he won't be the last to fall on his own sword...

The 'Truth' is back in town and will 'Out' all those who stretch or abuse it...

34. Link to Post #39
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,437 times in 21,490 posts

Even a cuddly, lovable guy can spread disinfo.
    Indeed, it is difficult, from what i can tell, for a major "alternative media" figure to (1) continue actively posting, publishing, speaking and interviewing, while at the same time (2) not becoming a conduit for some disinformation.

Either they marginalize you, or they take you down, or they manage to pass enough BS through you that it's easy for the bastards in power to cast doubts on you.

The evidence presented above for the case that David Wilcock is presenting some disinformation (my perspective is about the same as yours, Dennis, on that) does not mean that Wilcock is mostly a good source passing some BS ... but that's more likely than him being "all truth, all the time."

On the basis of recommendations of others on this forum, I've started reading WIlcock's Source Field Investigations -- the first few pages looked good (I've not gotten far yet.)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th March 2012 at 16:55.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (6th March 2012), Herbert (6th March 2012), Holly Lindin (9th March 2012), Kristin (7th March 2012), ljwheat (6th March 2012), meat suit (6th March 2012), Mike (6th March 2012), RunningDeer (1st March 2015)

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    Just telling it like it is jcocks...

For (Too Long) David Wilcock's Fans have continued to allow his 'DisInfo/Lies' to be swept under the carpet and blame it on his sources..?

Just think about that for a second...

David Wilcock is still happy to 'Sprout & Spruce' this rubbish all over the net and expect to get away with it..? and that includes Ben Fulford..!

Quote A so called source tells him something, so without (Investigation) he just spews it all over the internet and still has the cheek to call himself an Investigative Journalist...WTF..?
    Not in my book...

The 'Truth Community' deserves better...

You either consistently 'Speak the Truth' to the best of your ability or you don't...(No More - InBetweens)

...and if you Get it Wrong sometimes, own up to it..!

David Wilcock's (Shining Star) is withering and dying as we speak and he has (No-One) else to blame it on except himself..!

Make No Mistake about it, he won't be the last to fall on his own sword...

The 'Truth' is back in town and will 'Out' all those who stretch or abuse it...
    Whoa, easy tiger! Lol

You dont hold back Jackovesk, I admire your passion and I see exactly where your coming from.

I couldnt remember but another poster brought up the subject of Aspergis, I know someone with this condition and correlates exactly to Davids situation, he is a victim of his condition.

We need to cut him some slack, he has provided very valid work in the past and has become manipulated by others more recently.

IMO Ben Fulford and his asian gangster types are dangerous and if we cannot see they are peddling a NWO then we are in grave trouble.

We have all beleived falshood at some point and been swept up in the moment so we must stall our judgement in certain instances, but in others, well fortunately the dark makes serious errors in constructing lies and one of them is that if it appeals to our ego then alrm bells should kick in!

Blessings

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

jackovesk (6th March 2012), Kristin (7th March 2012), Mike (6th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast