1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks

Default Re: Maybe time to take a serious look at David Wilcock

Quote Posted by pyriel (here)
    Quote Posted by scootiep (here)
    Quote Posted by minkton (here)
    HI SCOOTIEP

Who needed to hear these words?
    somebody who is "awake" and who has knowledge to help humanity but they don't because they are to busy glued in front of their pc giving there opinions on individuals who are actually out there making a difference.

David Wilcock is making a difference trying to help humanity, so what if all of his information is not 100% you give me a name of one person who can say they have not been duped or proved wrong? we are all humans who make mistakes, at least David is using his time to trying to help.

there are far too many people on here that point fingers accusing people of this and that, no wonder there are people leaving this forum.

As I said before stop making opinions on people who are trying to make a difference - and be the change you want to see in the world, get out there and make a difference yourself, get off the pc, Charles was right in one thing when he said we are "keyboard warriors" a very true statement.

this forum was designed for like minded people to meet, form local groups, to CHANGE THE WORLD.

with all the knowledge we have here on Avalon, do you really think we are doing enough???

we are wasting time with threads like this!!

compare this thread to this one;

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...12-against-NWO

only 4 replies???

just poves my point - shows you that there are too many keyboard warriors on here more prepared to make opinions and point fingers at others then to actually do something to make this world a better place.
    No his info isnt 100% truth. I agree with that.. If a person did have the complete truth, things would be different..

It is not everyone's path to try and change anything. Doing that deals with politics cause you will have to go up against the government.. Some people's path will be to learn serveral different things then return to spread that to as many as they can. Basically Teachers. Tho I do agree there are alot of "keyboard warriors" and I wont deny that I'm one. I dont care for politics or any of that and is fairly hard for me to pick up tho I do know most of the constitution. Now other stuff I have picked up and learn massive amounts about which would be wild foods, living/surviving in the wild, gardening, etc etc.. Others will know this, this is very likely they're path..

So in the end, some have the purpose of trying to change the system for the better. Others are meant to hold knowledge on different things (gardening for one) and to spread it if everything crashes by returning to towns/cities and for those that get displaced and end up in the wild will likely learn from those that have lived in the wild for a while and have the knowledge/know-how .

I'm sure there are plenty of different paths people will take. To piss and moan about others is pointless.. It is they're choice and not your problem/business. You preach about david and others trying to help humanity and most here on avalon are just keyboard warriors.. I havent seen anything from you on how you maybe helping humanity so I guess your just another keyboard warrior? Telling others what they should be doing is not your place and interferes with they're free will..
    and its not your place to tell me what i should be doing! as you say free will so i should be able to say what i like when i like...

but yes i do agree it's not my place to be telling people what to do, its up to them what they choose to do in there life quest, but there comes a time when the people who say they are awake need to help as much as they can and creating pointless threads like this are a waste if time, create a thread that has purpose how can we change the world for the better, how can we get involved in helping people that need out help, how can we spread the world about the corruption and greed in the world, , your not going to change the world saying david wilcock is part of mk ultra or creating disinfo which i believe he isn't - not on purpose but maybe from some of his sources.

i try to do as much as i can by providing information to people, discussing things with people that they would'nt normally discuss about to make them think differently, recycle, try to use the car as least as possible, grow my own veg and fruit, help people in need, i donate to charities, i use green search engines, i try to buy shopping from local shops, i support edge media tv, i donate to the rspb, i'm a member of the lawful bank, i'm a vegetarian, i'm part of a local meditation/raising awareness group, i have been a member of this forum since 2010 and only posted 66 times because i choose to try and make a difference instead of being stuck on a pc giving pointless opinions on people

anyway i have said as much as i want now if you dont get the point i'm trying to make you never will.

2. Link to Post #62
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Maybe time to take a serious look at David Wilcock

I did a long time ago, but got ganged up on by his Avalonian Followers...

Some are so blind to the Truth, it still amazes me...

Go figure Hey...
    Hi Jackovesk, why stop at D Wilcock? Why not rate them all for believeability? With the growing volume of info to watch and digest a rating/ranking system might help people (me) prioritize their time better, especially the newcomers. Here is my "gut feeling" from their video interviews/commentary, face to face would be better but life is short. As of March 7 2012, in no particular order

Negative
    R Hoagland-
    B Brockbrader-
    D Wilcock
    J Kettler
    A McCollum
    G Green
    J Lear
    L Zagami-
    S Greer

Neutral
    K Cassidy
    M Tsarion
    G Noory
    B Fulford
    D O'Finioan

Positive
    G Hancock+
    B Ryan
    S Webb+
    B Dean+
    C Stone+
    D Icke
    G Duff+
    J Maxwell
    K Dona
    J Marrs
    A Sutton+

If other members (say 25) document their opinions, maybe the Mod or another member can summarize when the numbers are there. Nothing like more than one brain.

Scotusa

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Well I guess I screwed that up, hopefully this formatted better
    Last edited by scotusa; 7th March 2012 at 21:02. Reason: wrong formating

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scotusa For This Post:

davyj0nes (12th March 2012), gooty64 (8th March 2012), Holly Lindin (9th March 2012), Lazlo (12th March 2012), ljwheat (7th March 2012), pwn_thyself (8th March 2012)

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,041 times in 10,210 posts

God gives humans the truth.

"Does that not scare you?" god gloats.... to the Devil.

"On the contrary", says the Devil, "Now I will help them organize it."
    Last edited by Carmody; 8th March 2012 at 16:36.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

DoubleHelix (9th March 2012), Holly Lindin (9th March 2012), JRS (8th March 2012), Lazlo (12th March 2012), modwiz (7th March 2012), Muzz (7th March 2012), noprophet (12th March 2012), PurpleLama (8th March 2012), pwn_thyself (8th March 2012), Reinhard (11th March 2012)

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,357 times in 11,957 posts

David Icke is number one for me Claus Dona is awesome and I just love his accent (Luddite).....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

mab777 (8th March 2012)

8. Link to Post #65
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    Hey Sebastasoul,

I have only come across DW recently within last the year and will keep watching him without judgement for now.....

Andrew Basiago however, I have only listened to the interview with Alfred Webre about humanoids on mars
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4ttN...8eSQIUHmuTZufD
    is completely out off his mind as far as I can tell. he is giving this detailed analysis of stuff that just isnt there...nuts...I looked at the picture while I listened.....he must be hallucinating....
    I came to exactly the same conclusion when I saw the video months ago. You have to see and hear Basiago to believe it. It's not even as if the detail he comments on is open to interpretation, as can often be the case with photographic analysis, it's so obvious that everything he declares to be evidence of life is just a dumb rock. His perceptions are so phantasmagorical as to raise serious doubts about his mental state. Even Webre seemed nonplussed.

Ever since, I've taken everything that's come out of Basiago's mouth to be pure disinfo. I can imagine after that interview his handler having a few choice words with him: "Dammit Andy, did you have to say evey friggin' rock was a fossil? You came across as completely cuckoo!"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to spuddie For This Post:

meat suit (10th March 2012)

10. Link to Post #66
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,201 times in 355 posts

Scotusa, don't you think that it would be a total waste of time to rate anybody based on the amount of disinfo he/she is presenting to the masses? In my opinion, people are taking the ET communicators way too seriously. People stop giving these ET humanoids too much credit otherwise they will never stop manipulating us. I think tHose who do volunteer to communicate with ET's are more likely to sell their souls than those who wish to use their own mind. I prefer to keep my soul as it is not worth anything that anyone could ever offer me for my soul. There has been a lot of bull being sold to people over the years through these ET messengers, but, we should not forget that they also teach us to finally trust our own higher self. Why do we need to listen to someone telling us that the only way for us to ascend is to do exactly what they say we should do.

Start trusting your higher selves; only you know what to do.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

Holly Lindin (9th March 2012)

12. Link to Post #67
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cilka (here)
    Scotusa, don't you think that it would be a total waste of time to rate anybody based on the amount of disinfo he/she is presenting to the masses? In my opinion, people are taking the ET communicators way too seriously. People stop giving these ET humanoids too much credit otherwise they will never stop manipulating us. I think tHose who do volunteer to communicate with ET's are more likely to sell their souls than those who wish to use their own mind. I prefer to keep my soul as it is not worth anything that anyone could ever offer me for my soul. There has been a lot of bull being sold to people over the years through these ET messengers, but, we should not forget that they also teach us to finally trust our own higher self. Why do we need to listen to someone telling us that the only way for us to ascend is to do exactly what they say we should do.

Start trusting your higher selves; only you know what to do.
    Hi Cilka
    That is exactly the point of putting something down on paper, that which is your own "higher self (gut)" feelings about these people. Whether one wishes to believe any of their stuff is entirely a different matter. Very few are in it to learn about or spread the truth. Whether any of us are matured enough to believe any truth is debatable. Re-programming usually requires a "boot". Anyone who follows a "Sheperd" is liable to get coraled and slaughtered.
    BTW read Kerry Cassidy's Project Camelot blog this morning, hilarious.

13. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

David has lived in a tough world being he has his gifts along with incredible intelligence. If you have ever actually talked to him or listened to him in person you would know he is a man for the people and this planet. Living such a life isnt easy in the time frame we are in, along with some of the people he had to work with to figure this whole mess out. No one is perfect otherwise we wouldn't need to be hear and learn anything but I believe that david is solid, along with bill, kerry, kettler, etc. Fulford also might not have been right %100 of the time but he isnt afraid of being wrong to find out the convoluted "truth" that we all have been living in. Its like a "2 steps forward and 1 back" type thing at times. They all definitely seem to be getting closer by the day now. Thank you for all your work folks. One light, one love, one earth

14. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,039 times in 3,786 posts

Very thoughtful and well put together chain of exploration there Sebatasoul. While Wilcock's work on autohypnosis is very good , and I tend to agree with it ; he doesn't seem to follow his own advice. Which I find peculiar. Realizing that wasn't his own information but was compiled from other sources still doesn't make me understand why he doesn't follow his own advice. If he ddin't believe in it why did he spend so much time compiling it? If he knows this stuff as he claims to and he's an expert on it why did he react the way he did when his buttons were pushed?

9. I frankly don't know what to think about David's extreme ad nauseum self-congratulatory egotism. Would it fit that it could be an insecure alter sort of proud of/congratulating the smart alter in him?...and that's how he can do it so unabashedly egomanaically? And was the Cayce part some software yahoo in psy-ops thinking "hey.. I got it!... the new age crowd will really buy this.."? It may even be child's play to have produced a baby with facial features for this future purpose. Or I'm just sick and tired of his ego.

It may not be as complex as that. Or could be I'm putting this out there as exploration not statements. If David is in fact programmed and its his audience--his fans-- that led me to suspect that, not him personally, but his fan club made me suspect perhaps something was running in the background there. A lot of emotional cording in during that time. Basically because of what you posted in regards to query no. 9. That is symptom of deep wounding. A program to cover a deep insecurity. Assuming another identity (Cayce) is a symptom of loss of true identity and insecurity. "I don't like myself very much, I'm not good enough the way I am so I'm to assume another's identity or another label for myself to give myself validity). This isn't necessary and its a red flag when a teacher has to pre-credential their teachings. It doesn't suffice the information stand on it's own merit. It's not good infomration coming from plain old David Wilcock, its only acceptable if it comes from the senstationalized Hollywood version.

The audience at large creates those scenarios. Not the person. We at large, exepct that the truth only come from famous public figures. No wonder Wilcock chose Cayce..if he didn't have the choice imposed on him.

He may not be aware he's doing this, consciously but to the observer it becomes obvious. Emotionally wounded people are most vulnerable to psy ops, regardless if comes from the street level or higher up. That's stuff thats very obviated. His stories do not support his behaviors or outward expressions. He claims he's a warrior. Three is nothing in his expression that supports that. Edgar Cayce never came across as warrior , did he? So Davids story doesn't prop up his reactions or his behaviors.

When he recieved that death threat he suddenly just abandoned everything he claims he knows about psy ops and programming and auto hypnosis (not following his own advice.) I find that peculiar.

What really weirded me out was the emotional reactions from his fan base. They were mirroring his. That is red flag right there that of some psyche operation in play. The inablity to seperate themselves from the person and whatever is occuring. Its like it was happening to them. That is a red flag. They can't detach. When you can't detach, there's something going on there. Self idenity confusion, which is another red flag.

What led me to suspect some operation was at work here was the emotional reaction of his fan base. That's a bit less speculative and more just about how the human psyche works. Emotionally wounded people are drawn to him, and get right in with his program. Based on similar wounds, lack of security, lack of identity. this how the guru is able to cord and connect with his audience and spread whatever program is running. What is debateable is that was done with delibration or not. This is just how human psyche works to begin with, but you can slide some 2nd or 3rd party in there to give that some leverage or manipulate for their own purposes. Emotionally wounded people who don't have a clear sense of their identity are most vulnerable to this.

As related in another thread consciousness effects DNA so you think hard enough that you are Cayce you begin to assume that resemblance. If you have an outside source very skilled in applying leverage a resembelance could be artifically manufactured. I think that is the least imporant thing about the whole thing. Those previously mentioned red flags were enough for me.

15. Link to Post #70
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)

Holy molly!!!! I LOVE DAVID W and I LOVE EVERY ONE>>>> geez o weeeezzz. when are we going to agreee to disagreeee!!!!

much love to us all!!! over and out .....
    I love everyone too, Kimberley, And i am enjoying the use of critical information reasoning skills here i think is both instructive and written by well intentioned posters who know their writing/posting voice.

agreeing to disagree won't get us anywhere, but questioning and humbly admitting our ignorances allow us to grow better at this "existing" game we be playin'

much love from siam

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pwn_thyself For This Post:

Lazlo (12th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #71
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

"i am willing, even anxious to realize when i'm wrong about anything..."

AMEN. I love being wrong, it leads me to the next thing. (which by virtue of "the grass is greener" phenomenon, the next thing is *always* cooler)

-><-

18. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,041 times in 10,210 posts

critical reasoning faculties are good and all and are even, heaven forbid... necessary. The problem comes when ego has one act on such things - within the context of surety in and of the self.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Carmen (9th March 2012), modwiz (9th March 2012), PurpleLama (8th March 2012), Reinhard (11th March 2012)

20. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

The ego tends to assign a value like "this is negative or positive. Or good and bad". This really isn't about anyone being right or wrong, or good, or bad." If the OP's statement has an validity to it at all, its not even personal even.

Critical thinking skills are more efficiently employed if judgments of a ego, and the accompanying emotional values the ego assigns, stay out of it. One is observing behaviors then. And how those behaviors are not in alignment with what David is saying.

I don't love everyone therefore I have the impartiality that non-emotional involvement provides. If I loved him I wouldn't be able to be an observer anymore than if I hated him. Emotional attachments and the introduction of emotions doesn't have anything to do with the subject. It then makes a person a participant. Not an observer. Enevitably someone tries to make this about feelings, emotions and love.

That doesn't mean I hate everyone because I don't love them which is usually the tactic used to deploy or deflect the awful notion I don't love everyone. Apparently the perception that I hate everyone is more desireable than the fact I don't love everyone and that is a red flag on it's own.

Ego comfort.

Just putting it out there before someone starts deflecting.

21. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

I think my "loyalty" comes from the fact that I learned a lot about "the actual system" and how things work from DW. I also don't tend to take everything he says as 100% truth. (Like his idea that Obama is really a good guy....seriously, where's the evidence on that on, David???) I've only listened to one of his podcasts/videos or interviews, so all I'm going by is the text that he gives. I really don't want my personal feelings of whether someone is or isn't not likable to keep me from learning and discerning the actual information. I like people who make complex information accessible to those of us who have a passing interest in some of the science and he's done a great job distilling the history in an interesting and readable way. He's a clever and cheeky writer and I just enjoy reading his stuff.

Yes, I wish that he wasn't always promoting his latest book or music, but I also get that's how he makes his money. Can't really fault the guy for trying to make a living. People have given me somethings to consider as I read more of his material and I thank you for your input.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to kcbc2010 For This Post:

3(C)+me (3rd March 2015)

23. Link to Post #75
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,612 times in 1,368 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    While Wilcock's work on autohypnosis is very good , and I tend to agree with it ; he doesn't seem to follow his own advice. Which I find peculiar. Realizing that wasn't his own information but was compiled from other sources still doesn't make me understand why he doesn't follow his own advice. If he ddin't believe in it why did he spend so much time compiling it? If he knows this stuff as he claims to and he's an expert on it why did he react the way he did when his buttons were pushed?
    From this I take it that because a) David is out there in the *public* and b) he's putting information out there that c) he's supposed to never, ever make a mistake, get triggered beyond his ability to handle, have frailties, or meet less than perfectly the standards that *others* are holding him to. If he *does* any of these things then obviously he's a fake, a disinformation agent, a programmed puppet and worthy of extreme suspicion, his messages to be dismissed.

Hmm. I shall now apply this theory to other famous/public figures. Ghandi was, in his personal life, an abusive asshat, not only to his wife and children but in his treatment of other individuals. He was obviously not walking his talk in those arenas, because he was known to become verbally and emotionally abusive. Therefore, we must absolutely dismiss the rest of his work and assume that he was some kind of disinformation agent as his imperfections obviously outweigh the purpose and intent of other elements of his Life Art. We can also dismiss Einstein's work (same reason), JFK, (adulterer and manipulator), Martin Luther King Jr (same-hmm, is there a pattern here?), Steve Jobs, Beethoven (his music is obviously worthless because in his personal life he was an unstable and sometimes violent, possibly bi-polar jerk)- oh, now we have to discount pretty much *all* music because even the stuff produced by individuals secluded in abbeys was produced by an individual prone to less than perfection, which means whatever lofty goals they were aspiring to are negated by said imperfections...

0-o Are *you* perfect? Do I get to dismiss your work because you're not? Do I now get to judge you when something comes up and presses a button that temporarily hits force 10 on the 'insane-o meter scale' because you didn't behave as together, appropriately or in whatever manner I feel you *should* have? Are you claiming that there is now nothing that can trigger you into temporary meltdown and that you will act appropriately and how others *think* you 'should' act at all times, no exceptions?

Wow. I have a very clear experience of the Multiverse, that physical death is simply a shift in Beingness, I've had contact with dead relatives and am fairly well versed in how it all works- and when I stood beside the coffin of my beloved and magical nine year old co-daughter, unable to touch her because her body was too charred from the fire she died in and so touching the coffin instead, my heart was shattering in grief, my body was curved over itself with the internal pain, my mind was befogged and the weight of the grief lasted almost two years. Oddly enough, it didn't feel any easier in 2010 when I repeated the process with my eldest daughter, my wild horse of a child, after she lost control of her car and died alone, pinned underneath the wreckage; as I arranged the flowers around her head and stroked her body, even while I was aware of her spirit somewhere else my heart felt like it was tearing apart and my grief spilled out like a wave into the space.

I was not the 'poster child' for however others feel death 'should' be dealt with. Does this mean I am a 'fake' and a failure, that what I have to offer is to be dismissed because in the moment of experiencing what was happening I was feeling my loss, my grief, my pain, my aching womb, wanting my daughters warm, laughing and in my arms, physically incarnate? Does my work now equate to nothing because something came along and I wasn't moving through the gathered crowds dispensing elegant and measured comfort or whatever else markers others have for being a poster child of whatever in such circumstances?

David freaked out. *You* apparently feel he 'shouldn't' have, being the individual he is, knowing what he knows, saying what he says, and because *you* feel this, and he somehow failed your personal test, this allows his work, purpose, intention to be brought into question- because you think he 'shouldn't' have freaked out, given his understanding of certain material and perspectives. Interesting. So, using this logic, the rule is 'if you know stuff, and can share it well, articulately, and you're good at what you do, you must never ever get triggered beyond your ability to deal with because that will indicate that you don't walk your talk perfectly'.

You know what this reminds me of? The historical record of homo sapiens and their love/hate relationships with their 'gods' (and their 'gods' love/hate relationship with them)- lots of elevating and crashing down, the village mob happy to have the professor in the castle banging away until he does something outside their comfort zone and then out with the burning torches, brandished pitchforks and self righteous indignation. Same old, same old, same old, eon after eon, one evolutionary attempt after another, and it all comes back to the same old rationalisations and behaviours as dear ole grandpappy nine hundred times removed came up with. It's the fodder of gossip magazines and the 'famous', lifting them up and tossing them down based on a myriad of external 'shoulds' , justified because the individual concerned has asked for it by having the temerity to put themselves out there.

Hmm. Is this a disincentive operation for those here who might be considering putting their own works out, in whatever small way they are called to? Is it a way of warning others NOT to do that? We are, after all, a group that in general takes the business of being aware of our imperfections as an important one, so what better place to put the 'fear of going public because we're not perfect' into the energy? You know, I could probably work that perspective up into a nice piece of work, that all those who are critical of others are disinformation agents here to quash any inclination towards one putting one's work out into the public arena- after all, we know *first hand* how much of our target audience is going to take it (because many are getting to the place where they want to make films/produce works talking about what might be possible *after* the shift, and hey, that's really putting ourselves out there, and we're not perfect, so hmmm, maybe best to just sit back in the shadows, keep things quiet and small...).

I won't be doing that though. Do you know why? Because personally, I find that sort of thing does absolutely nothing to contribute to the energy that I'm looking to hold space for; I don't get anything from holding that energy, I'm much more into co-creation and joyous possibility than tearing down the work of others, as imperfect as they are, I'm not interested in same old, same old, same old, and because I find it really boring. I don't do things I find boring.

Some might suggest that this post is holding the space for those lower vibration energies. *shrugs* The mirror can be experienced like that, for sure- it can also be experienced in myriads of other ways, which is what I'm interested in. I was moved to make this reply because I've personally experienced being in spaces that others could have judged me as 'not walking my talk' in; part of my 'talk' is not being afraid to feel and express what I'm feeling in such moments. I'm really loud when I have sex, too. I roll around in delight sometimes at the taste of different words in my mouth. I love the feel of things on my skin and the sensations of certain things can temporarily shut down my thinking processes just from the sheer bliss of feeling what I'm feeling. Being prepared to be snotty, grotty, inelegant, sweaty, fragile, imperfect, a hag, a crone, vulnerable, 'inappropriate' and generally evolving- even if I'm doing it with the grace of an octopus wearing rollerblades on ice- is how I personally approach physical incarnation. It's one of the reasons I LOVE physical incarnation- it's not neat and refined, it's where I play, this bridge between chaos and order.

So here I am as a representative for the snotty, grotty, inelegant, sweaty, fragile, imperfect, haggish, cronish, vulnerable, 'inappropriate', gloriously evolving, insanely beautiful and brave, bloodied but not bowed, those who know what it's like to be beaten to their knees by their own imperfections and who hold out against the fear, the mind virus, the internal and external condemnations, the constant pressure to quit, to give up the vision- who slowly climb back to their feet, take a deep breath, hold their essence like a tiny courageous candle in front of them and continue moving forward, however uncertain it may appear to an observer. I have been the target of the judgements of others before and no doubt I'll experience it again and my ability or inclination to be concerned about that is diminishing the more brightly my understanding of Sui Generis shines. I'd much rather journey with those that claim no perfection and who I know to be the kind that will weather their own storms bravely, will never give up on the process, will never give up on me in my imperfection; a ragtag bunch who knows how to hold fast for themselves and each other, who doesn't demand perfection in the process of evolving, who don't see the momentary breakdown as a sign of corruption. These are my family, my kin, my companions; they're the ones I'm looking to journey with.

Quote It may not be as complex as that. Or could be I'm putting this out there as exploration not statements. If David is in fact programmed and its his audience--his fans-- that led me to suspect that, not him personally, but his fan club made me suspect perhaps something was running in the background there. A lot of emotional cording in during that time.
    Ah, there goes Jesus then, because frankly, in general his followers suck. Talk about freaky and unevolved! And what's with all that talking in tongues, hysteria and the KILLING in the name of 'god'? Obviously there's something wrong with Jesus to inspire that sort of crap in his followers. If we're using these rules, that is. Hmm, better include David Wolfe in there too, some of his followers are incredible groupies, and others are obviously nutters. So scratch David. And obviously Bill is on that list too, because have you seen some of the stuff that people on his board write? Clearly wack-a-doodle *rolls eyes* so he must be a disinfo agent as well.

Is there a useless pattern emerging here? It seems so to me, but then I'm weird like that...

Quote This isn't necessary and its a red flag when a teacher has to pre-credential their teachings. It doesn't suffice the information stand on it's own merit. It's not good infomration coming from plain old David Wilcock, its only acceptable if it comes from the senstationalized Hollywood version.
    Yep, that's Jesus again- information from 'my Father'? If that isn't pre-credentialing, then what is? Obviously not good enough to just be plain old Jesus the carpenter's son...

Quote Emotionally wounded people are most vulnerable to psy ops, regardless if comes from the street level or higher up.
    And this is where I bow and step out of the conversation, because I haven't ever, ever met anyone who *isn't*- or at least hasn't been- in one way or another emotionally wounded by their experiences here in this incarnation process. I cannot claim a space of emotional perfection or serenity by which I can definitively state I am henceforth immune from any kind of emotional freakout if new and previously untriggered buttons are pushed. I cannot definitely state that I am perfectly free of any lurking emotional black holes that might spring out of the jack in the box in the future, so using the logic quoted, I'm therefore obviously vulnerable to psy-ops and thus unsafe to be around, all my work is suspect, and I must be watched like a hawk so that any deviation from the external expectations and requirements of others can be leapt upon, dissected and held up triumphantly as proof that I am irrelevant. Clearly, I'm in the wrong environment.

*scrubbles her grubby bare feet on the ground, sticks twigs in her hair, shifts slightly out of this dimension and dances a little, grinning*

Shucks, somehow I'm not feeling bad about that. I don't need David to be perfect, I don't need me to be either- frankly I get jittery around those who need others to be anything at all. I can take or leave David's- or anyone else's- Art, just as others can take or leave mine, and I can also simultaneously be deeply appreciative that David is out there, doing what he's doing, in the face of his own frailty and imperfection. That takes courage, regardless of how others might judge it. I'm curious enough about David's energetic signature to want to meet him in person; if that happens, groovy, if not, groovy. I'm prepared to walk my Sui Generis talk, while holding my alert awareness (because yes, some individuals *are* bad news if you let them be), and I am satisfied with being open to others until it becomes clear that they are holding harmful intention towards me or those I love: when that happens I'll figure out what I want to do about it based on the unique parameters of the situation. Other than that, I can focus on my own path, focus on what *I* am putting out into the space, hold the signal that I'm interested in and find others who like to dance with their bare feet in the dirt, their eyes full of possibility and their hearts open to the Sui Generis in everything, no matter how odd (or pointy eared, or non-human, or raw, or grubby) that might look.

That's just me.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

Carmen (9th March 2012), Holly Lindin (9th March 2012), Reinhard (11th March 2012)

25. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Let's see. No I'm not perfect. I'm not out in the public eye claiming perfection nor claiming to be a light warrior either so when someone proves without a shadow of doubt that I'm not a light warrior, I don''t have to be publicly humiliated b...because I didn't make those claims.

David created his own situation. Rumor is that some people wanted to call out his claims of being a warrior who was gong to kick the ptbs ass.

And when they did he reacted in the very way that substantiated he was not anything of what he claimed to be. Appears that he got his arse kicked.

Some warrior.

26. Link to Post #77
    Morocco Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,186 times in 5,446 posts

Let's see. No I'm not perfect. I'm not out in the public eye claiming perfection nor claiming to be a light warrior either so when someone proves without a shadow of doubt that I'm not a light warrior, I don''t have to be publicly humiliated b...because I didn't make those claims.

David created his own situation. Rumor is that some people wanted to call out his claims of being a warrior who was gong to kick the ptbs ass.

And when they did he reacted in the very way that substantiated he was not anything of what he claimed to be. Appears that he got his arse kicked.

Some warrior.
    David is no warrior. Priest mode at the strongest and I see Scholar with a touch of Sage with his drama stuff as a real possibility. There is no shame in not being a warrior, just as there is no shame in not being a genius. We all have our parts to play. As a public figure, David will have to endure outrageous slings and arrows. It is all part of being famous and having your book make the Times Best Seller List. Having a book on the top of a pile of dung like that list is an odd desire IMO. Quiet abundance and and making a living do not require such notoriety.

9eagle9, you are just so hard core. LOL
    Last edited by modwiz; 9th March 2012 at 01:35.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Post:

Alekahn (11th March 2012), Holly Lindin (9th March 2012), Reinhard (11th March 2012), songsfortheotherkind (9th March 2012)

28. Link to Post #78
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Some warrior.
    Because warriors never get their arse kicked? Oh.

See, in my part of the hologram, warriors do get their arses kicked at times- they then learn from it, grow, become more skilled, and continue on.

I take it that your view is because he got his arse kicked, we should all kick him because obviously he's not a warrior, he's fallen, which no *real* warrior would be, so therefore he and his work are invalid? Because he created something really big for himself to live into and the Universe showed him where he needed to live into that more?

Uh, ok. So we should never create a vision bigger than ourselves, and *especially* not in the public realm, lest we fall short of such a vision and thus be torn to pieces by the angry mob? Because, you know, the mob can't tolerate it when those in the public show themselves in fragility and because these ones have DARED to hold their vision in the public arena (which we *all know* means that they think they are better than we are) they are absolutely deserving of the public dismemberment.

Mmm. No matter which way I'm moving this logic around, it's not getting any less ugly. *tosses the logic over my shoulder with a shrug* Not something that works for me.

*wanders off to find something more joyous*

29. Link to Post #79
    Morocco Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,186 times in 5,446 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    critical reasoning faculties are good and all and are even, heaven forbid... necessary. The problem comes when ego has one act on such things - within the context of surety in and of the self.
    Ya wanna try that in plain English, buddy?

30. Link to Post #80
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    David is no warrior. Priest mode at the strongest and I see Scholar with a touch of Sage with his drama stuff as a real possibility. There is no shame in not being a warrior, just as there is no shame in not being a genius. We all have our parts to play. As a public figure, David will have to endure outrageous slings and arrows.
    No shame in anything, yes yes yes. Learning, evolution, embracing the unknown be it within us our without, *flaps hands at the 'we are all One' philosophy, yes yes I get it *and* there's plenty of unknown within our experience*- no shame. Shame cripples evolution.

Quote It is all part of being famous and having your book make the Times Best Seller List. Having a book on the top of a pile of dung like that list is an odd desire IMO. Quiet abundance and and making a living do not require such notoriety.
    This is entirely subjective. Perhaps his intention and purpose is to not be small, to be a voice in a larger arena than most are prepared to be, to reach out to as many as possible with his perspective. Perhaps rejoicing that one's 'awakening' topic book makes it to the top of a 'pile of dung like that' is to rejoice that so many more are now embracing such messages than have been present before, sending the signal out so that it can be picked up, utilised, transformed, by those who previously may not have been prepared to hold space for such things.

Does it matter that the way such individuals respond to the signal might not meet the 'standards' of others? Not in my multiverse.

Is it possible to get over the moral judgement about those whose work makes them more public than others? Can 'public' and 'notoriety' not be morally applied words? That would be really interesting, because then we'd all be free to respond to whatever promptings of spirit and essence we're led to without having to make our skin like diamond in defense against our fellow 'awakeners'...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast