+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What do you believe? What is your truth?

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member finally there!!!'s Avatar
    Thanks

Default What do you believe? What is your truth?

I believe anything is possible..

The purpose of this thread I hope will bring people together on the things to which we can all agree on and that are by this point self evident in this crazy experience called life,after that everything is just a theory or an opinion I would like to think once we gather enough things that we can agree on surely the next process is to focus how to solve these obstacles the Universe has presented us with.

One thing I think is self evident if a little research is done is: Free energy exists but is being suppressed
    Just move on up and keep on wishing,Remember your dreams are your only schemes.So keep on pushing Take nothing less -not even second best
    And do not obey -you must have your say
    You can past the test

Move on up! Curtis Mayfield

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to finally there!!! For This Post:

Fundy Gemini (5th March 2012), jjjones (6th March 2012), king anthony (5th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Default Re: What do you believe? What is your truth?

Quote Posted by finally there!!! (here)
    I believe anything is possible... The purpose of this thread I hope will bring people together on the things to which we can all agree on...
    I say the following, not to be a "critic", but rather aid in discussion - as the following is important to know.
    If I may offer, "the shirt and tie model": a person is wearing a shirt and tie.
    Opinion - Does the shirt and tie combination go well together or not.

Theory - Is making the shirt and tie combination go well together or not.

Belief - Is the hope that one is correct in their theory of the shirt and tie combination going well together or not.

Hope - Is the impossibility of reason.

Faith - Is that someone other will agree, or disagree, with the theory or opinion that the shirt and tie combination goes well together or not.
    The above said are fictions as they exist without form or evidence.
    Fact - The shirt and tie remain the same despite of any fictions imposed.
    This is why fictions can be discussed to no end, as they can never conclude. This is why some/many find enjoyment in discussing fictions; as facts are, at times, boring and do have conclusion. This is why some/many can at best, when discussing fictions, conclude to "agree to disagree". This is why some/many are falsely empowered.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

finally there!!! (5th March 2012), Fundy Gemini (5th March 2012), Tarka the Duck (6th March 2012), WhiteFeather (5th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

I think many of us are here because we just can't buy into the MSM version of. .. well just about anything... (be it politics, religion, human history etc.) So we then start our own journeys towards knowing what the truth REALLY is - and eventually we end up with a working paradigm, individual to ourselves :-)

I thought many times it would be interesting out of curiosity to know (through a series of polls) what the consensus is on SEVERAL of the issues covered at this forum - BUT - to get back to your point. ..YES I would agree with you on the suppression on alternate energy!
    --♥--
    2 All

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fundy Gemini For This Post:

finally there!!! (5th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Free energy exists and its just a matter of time till the floodgates open and all hell breaks loose.
    Regarding truth: Whatever resonates within, is the truth. For Our innerself never lies.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

finally there!!! (5th March 2012), jjjones (6th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Ireland Avalon Member finally there!!!'s Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Anthony I suppose that's another way of putting it thanks.. Fundy Gemini I agree completely with you we are all on a journey to eventually find out the truth and I think more and more people are starting that journey a lot earlier in life.

I was hoping people would post what they themselves find is self evident too and after a couple of weeks have an audit of the thread and draw up a list of say ten things that everyone agrees on that would most likely change the world if everyone just focused their energies and everyday actions on,because lets face it,its time to sort this mess out and lift the veil of deception and start making this place a better place for the generations to come..
    Just move on up and keep on wishing,Remember your dreams are your only schemes.So keep on pushing Take nothing less -not even second best
    And do not obey -you must have your say
    You can past the test

Move on up! Curtis Mayfield

10. The Following User Says Thank You to finally there!!! For This Post:

king anthony (5th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread