+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lithium Orotate- Who Knew???

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Default Lithium Orotate- Who Knew???

I have never heard of Lithium Orotate, the natural safe and inexpensive treatment for many ailents including Depression, anxiety,alzheimers, Lyme Disease and more.
    Here is a wonderful interview on Coast to Coast am that aired yesterday. Between the 4 parts of this program, there is something anyone can benefit from listening.

The program is not entirely about the Lithium orotate but touches on a wide variety of subjects surrounding nutritional deficiencies, and brain problems etc.

Depression and brain disorders are in epidemic proportions in the world right now, and this sounds like a very helpful mineral supplement. I just ordered some, I have Lyme and cant wait to try it. I am not affiliated at all with this product, just thought I would share this info.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HbUJ3f2pD8s

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Here is Part 4

Last edited by Sidney; 6th March 2012 at 04:17.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

annacherie (9th March 2012), CdnSirian (6th March 2012), DreamsInDigital (6th March 2012), frances (6th March 2012), ivaray (9th March 2012), Jay (6th March 2012), Mike (9th March 2012), schneider (6th March 2012), seko (6th March 2012), Tarka the Duck (6th March 2012), Turcurulin (15th March 2012), Watching from Cyprus (6th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Lithium Orotate- Who Knew???

I'm bumping this just because I feel that it is so informative.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Have never heard of this before - thank you starchild! I see it has its uses for PTSD as well.. http://mysite.verizon.net/res003jh/l...tate/id19.html am off to watch vids now..

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jay For This Post:

frances (6th March 2012), Sidney (6th March 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

High dose ascorbic acid might work for Lyme... I heard MMS might do something too.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

frances (6th March 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Yeah, I tried the Salt/C protocol for 2 years, and was in a constant herxheimer state. Same with MMS. after 20 years of trying many many protocols, I have found that its easier to live with lyme than to treat it. I just want my brain back. LOL

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

frances (6th March 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    Yeah, I tried the Salt/C protocol for 2 years, and was in a constant herxheimer state. Same with MMS. after 20 years of trying many many protocols, I have found that its easier to live with lyme than to treat it. I just want my brain back. LOL
    I am surprized that you have given up on treating your lyme. If you dont continue you will likely find that you loose your mind from it. Mental decline is what happens and the spirochete invades the brain. Some cases of parkinson's disease are attributed to lyme and a mental decline such as seen in syphilus can be anticipated. This is the general prognosis for chronic lyme. Lithium will be of no help. I did direct you to the information on the enzyme protocol and MMS or Samento. I dont think that any microbe will build a resistance to mms and the same for colloidal silver... I am unsure about Samento but you use that with the colloidal silver anyway. MMS in an of itself is not capable of breaking up the cyst. The only thing found so far is enzymes.

The reason you have unending hertz is because you never break up the cysts and destroy the spirochetes within them in a timely fashion. Its like you are chasing your tail all the time and not getting anywhere. Now that it is known how to break the cysts and attack the pathogen you should be able to get over this.

http://www.healthsalon.org/505/cure-chronic-lyme/

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Caren (9th March 2012), Carmen (9th March 2012), DreamsInDigital (6th March 2012), nearing (8th March 2012), Sidney (7th March 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Treating Lyme disease is a full time job. I already have 3 full time jobs, its called KIDS. I know you mean well, but I can't take on another protocol until my kids are out of high school, 4 more years. And how do you know Lithium Orotate wont help??? You don't. If you have the idea that it won't help, then it certainly won't.

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Treating Lyme disease is a full time job. I already have 3 full time jobs, its called KIDS. I know you mean well, but I can't take on another protocol until my kids are out of high school, 4 more years. And how do you know Lithium Orotate wont help??? You don't. If you have the idea that it won't help, then it certainly won't.
    Starchild111, Arrowwind gives sound advice. You'd be wise to follow it. Lithium Orotate likely won't affect the Lyme cells. As stated, the cells are encased in a protective barrier of their own making. That's what makes them so difficult to eradicate. Suspecting Lyme in myself I tried the enzyme protocol. Very easy to do. I do not now believe my condition is related to Lyme. Best of luck to you and do continue to fight the Lyme. Waiting four years may result in your demise. Blessings, Conk.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Caren (9th March 2012), nearing (8th March 2012), Sidney (7th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

You are right, that is excellent information from Arrowind, and I intend to do some follow up on it when I can.

Arrowwind, I apologize for responding hastily- was having a bad day yesterday. I feel like such a hypocrite because I was just talking about dealing with negativity by passing by it, and then I turn around and act like an ass. My sincere apologies.

That said, just to clarify, I don't intend on treating my Lyme with the lithium orotate, I simply would like it to be helpful in my brain function and depression. I do understand the lyme has to be treated in itself.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

nearing (8th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks

You are right, that is excellent information from Arrowind, and I intend to do some follow up on it when I can.

Arrowwind, I apologize for responding hastily- was having a bad day yesterday. I feel like such a hypocrite because I was just talking about dealing with negativity by passing by it, and then I turn around and act like an ass. My sincere apologies.

That said, just to clarify, I don't intend on treating my Lyme with the lithium orotate, I simply would like it to be helpful in my brain function and depression. I do understand the lyme has to be treated in itself.
    and that is why I take it daily also. Salute!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

nearing (8th March 2012), Sidney (8th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

[QUOTE=conk;444507]
    Conk, do you think lithium can help someone who has depression but drinks a lot. I think she drinks a lot because she's depressed.. hard to say which is heads and which is tails with her... dont know but I was thinking that if she got past her depression she might not drink so much.. btw her dad was bipolar and psychophrenic too... so it makes me wonder

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Caren (9th March 2012), nearing (9th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I understand starchild. and things are so much harder with kids around.. been there done that...
    When you are ready you will. Its just that with lyme one day you might wake up to find out that you are dying. My friend, before he knew what was going on was on oxygen from it and his wife thought he was going to die. These docs at the West Clinic in Pocatello pulled him through but did not cure until he did the enzyme protocol. Seems like its gone now. He feel like it somehow permanently damaged him.. as he gets dizzy all the time. They cant find a cause but it started when the lyme got bad so perhaps it damaged his ears or his brain somehow... anyway hes going pretty good. He runs his little farm and does construction work, which says a lot.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

nearing (9th March 2012), Sidney (9th March 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Arrowwind;444957]
    Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Conk, do you think lithium can help someone who has depression but drinks a lot. I think she drinks a lot because she's depressed.. hard to say which is heads and which is tails with her... dont know but I was thinking that if she got past her depression she might not drink so much.. btw her dad was bipolar and psychophrenic too... so it makes me wonder

With depression and vices its so hard to determine what drives whom. Drugs for depression have a dismal success rate. That's an option to toss out. There is strong evidence that excessive glutamates (excito-toxins like MSG, aspartame, even natural versions) are related to depression and substance abuse. This may be why psychotropic drugs work temporaily. They block the glutamate receptors in the brain, reducing inflammation. Lithium can do this also, but takes a few weeks to work. Hypericin, the active compound in St. John's Wort, helps.

Inflammation lowers GABA effectiveness and makes the brain more susceptible to emotional disorders. Of course intake of certain fats are correlated with depression. Excess omega-6 (putrid vegetable oils) increase risk of inflammation and depression.

So, nutrients are vital and avoidance of items that inflame equally vital. Magnesium,zinc, D3 (10,000 - 25,000 units), raw fatty acids, curcumin, quercetin, ellagic acid, silymarin, vitamin E, B-Complex, selenium, SAMe, green tea, 5-HTP, should help a lot.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

annacherie (9th March 2012), Arrowwind (13th March 2012), Caren (9th March 2012), CdnSirian (10th March 2012), nearing (9th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread