Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CURSE OF THE BLACK GOLD : what's really happening in the Niger Delta

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Default Re: CURSE OF THE BLACK GOLD : what's really happening in the Niger Delta

I'll check out that book, I'm somewhat of a book worm and this is exactly what I like to read about.

Here's a youtube link from a Ross Kemp documentary https://youtube.com/watch?v=xzrv-...eature=related

The whole episodes premise is "In Search of Pirates" but in that 10min section of it he's in Nigeria. As they go through Nigeria the imagery is the same, leaking well-heads, fighting factions, and people getting caught in the middle.

EDIT: Correction, that whole episode is centered around Nigeria. The gist of this discussion is seen in that 10min section though. The whole episode can be seen there if anyone is interested.
    Last edited by Strat; 24th August 2010 at 01:40.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Angry Re: CURSE OF THE BLACK GOLD : what's really happening in the Niger Delta

I find this sad. Monique.
    Last edited by monique; 31st August 2010 at 01:19.

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Default Re: CURSE OF THE BLACK GOLD : what's really happening in the Niger Delta

Name:  pandora-box2..jpg
Views: 596
Size:  7.0 KB

i can't understand all the silence on this subject. monique.
    Last edited by monique; 5th September 2010 at 13:59.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to monique For This Post:

58andfixed (15th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

i've posted before that i've lived for the last 40 years w/knowing & seeing all around me that humans [egged on by NWO mind control & manipulation] are destroying our Earth -- here's a link to a book that contains the prophecies of indigenous Peoples from all around the Earth, telling of just this destruction:

http://www.amazon.com/Warriors-Rainb.../dp/0911010246

& i found this, an earlier PA thread, re Credo Mutwa's prophecy of oil being the great killer -- prophets & psychics are often off on dates, i think because visions come when one is in a different relation to time -- but i am not optimistic about the long-term effects of all the oil spills, the BP Gulf one, this Niger Delta one, the ones in the Amazon, etc, etc --

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...do-Mutwa/page2

i am glad that Bill did the interview -- i never have completely relinquished the hope that someday enough humans will wake up & give a damn, in time to stop the destruction of this beautiful beautiful planet -- who knows? Bill's video may tip the scales

6. Link to Post #25
    Russian Federation Avalon Member moonchild's Avatar
    Thanks

@strat
    i watched the ross kemp doc and found it disappointing as it was obvious that he was played by the government the minute he stepped in port harcourt and onwards, if you search the internet you will find that many foreign reporters have met with the people AND the militants, in fact they are begging for foreign exposure so there is no way he would have been kidnapped!
    I wish he would have researched the issue better as i love his shows, and was excited to watch the one on Nigeria as i lived in Port harcourt and still live in Lagos...but thanks for the link anyway.
    Last edited by moonchild; 11th February 2011 at 02:27. Reason: recipient's name

7. Link to Post #26
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Yeah...damn those oil gigants...Shell is destroying alot ! who ownes Shell?
    Huh huh Rothschilds and Queen of the Netherlands Beatrix ...its making me very angry...but to reach something we have to remain calm..
    Yeah you could say NO ITS BP or whatever...They own it all and keep different names so they can hide...

This dirty game has to end !! Its killing US TOO

8. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Thank you so much Bill for bringing this to light. I have posted to my friends, what do you think we can do besides talking about it, A hungry man is an angry man, and I am starving for freedom for our brothers and sisters in the mother land.. Quite angry after watching that.. What else can we do?

9. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Yeah .... I am just going to walk where I need to go .

10. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Bill Ryan said:
    Default CURSE OF THE BLACK GOLD : what's really happening in the Niger Delta
    ------------

Hi, All:

I featured Ed Kashi's powerful short film CURSE OF THE BLACK GOLD in my recent video presentation. His film is about the unseen 40-year old oil catastrophe in Nigeria.
    Hi Bill and All, I was over in Nigeria, Delta, Lagos, met many of the government folks in Lagos, and some of the key rulers (in Delta State). We talked with the officials about solutions that can actually be implemented to clean it up, get folks into using the cleaned up oil (which is amounts from spills for over 50 years) able to resell THAT waste (cleaned up) instead of creating more issues including spills doing pipeline tapping. What I believe it will take is a World Bank Mandate directed AT the majors operating there, and directed at those who are not allowing cleanup to happen.

The point is, there are technical and social solutions. That was demonstrated. IT WAS BLOCKED and IS BEING BLOCKED continually to this day. I can share more on this if there is interest in moving forward there.

BobD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2