Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: KNOWLEDGE, the time is now.

1. Link to Post #1
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Default KNOWLEDGE, the time is now.

KNOWLEDGE, the time is now.

When I was nearly 12 years old, my family and myself were removed from a refugee camp, a misplaced peoples camp here in England, and we were placed with the British people for the first time in my life.

When I was 13 years old my father, a man that I did not like, an over the top disciplinarian, left for work that day, and never came back home again, I had never seen him since that day, he decided to hang himself, I never saw his body before the funeral, but what he did do was to buy a children’s encyclopedia prior to his death, that we could hardly afford, but it was done. So there I am a dumb ignorant, oh no, I was more than dumb, I was as others were complete morons.

Having these 10 volumes of knowledge that I could not read or understand as I could hardly talk English, I persisted with pictures until understanding eventually came.

By the age of 20, I was a walking encyclopedia, and it took me more than that many years to dumb myself down to FIT in, obviously I had changed that decision since, also that many years ago.

So why am I writing this?

I romanwkt am begging you to accept a challenge, to commit your selves in raising your understanding of who you are, and to the relation to our Earth and our Universe. I am begging all of you, the members of this forum Avalon and all the guest that come here daily to commit yourselves to read an 800 page document that will cover all of the repetitive question that the seekers of knowledge would ask, relating to all that is seen and unseen. The most amazing thing is that all this knowledge is available, some thousands of years old, some hundreds of years old, and some just recently, all this based on factual knowledge and understanding, from creation, to physical, to universal, to spiritual, dealing with the things that are known.

If you truly are a seekers, then please, please accept the challenge, you will not regret it, I will most certainly assure you of that.

This knowledge was compiled by a Mr Frank O’Collins a brilliant work, putting it all together with great understanding. I am most grateful to him for making this colossal work and information available to all for free.

This is what he says, and I agree even by my own experience.

“Simply a person who has completed reading this from beginning to end, knows more than a room full of Ph.D. professors, more than the brain power in a room full of Nobel Prize winning scientists, more than most people could hope in a lifetime to understand.”

Please accept the challenge, and please use the THANK YOU BUTTON not for thanking me or anybody but as your acceptance to read it all from cover to cover. By this we will know who had raised themselves in all knowledge as we know up to the date 1997.
    When you realise what you have achieved in understanding, there is a further 500 pages document that will compile the understanding of what you have read and take you further for within the self and structured society, also free, courtesy of Mr Frank O’Collins written from date 2010.

But firstly a very important video from Kerry Cassidy today 6th March 2012. humanity has to move on.

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...t1FEk5LE#t=21s

After pressing link below, please press blue download arrow and save file.

Here is book 1 http://university.ucadia.info/download.php?view.417

After pressing link below, please press blue download arrow and save file.

Here is book 2 http://university.ucadia.info/download.php?view.397

Please persist, you will always win in the end.

Regards to all

roman
    Last edited by ROMANWKT; 6th March 2012 at 14:35.

2. The Following 85 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Alecs (21st March 2012), Alekahn (7th March 2012), Ammit (6th March 2012), Annacarl (20th March 2012), Antagenet (26th March 2012), applejax (19th April 2012), aranuk (8th March 2012), Aurvandil (10th March 2012), Axman (11th April 2012), Black Panther (6th March 2012), Bo Atkinson (7th March 2012), bodhii71 (26th March 2012), CeltMan (11th March 2012), Chrononaut (16th March 2012), cloud9 (8th March 2012), conk (6th March 2012), crested-duck (7th March 2012), D-Day (7th March 2012), Debra (16th March 2012), Earth Angel (10th March 2012), East Sun (18th March 2012), EnergyGardener (6th March 2012), enfoldedblue (7th March 2012), Equatorial Eyes (22nd March 2012), Fire Dragon (16th March 2012), G.Deluca (15th March 2012), gaiagirl (19th April 2012), GK76 (16th March 2012), GlassSteagallfan (6th March 2012), Godiam (22nd March 2012), golden lady (8th March 2012), gooty64 (6th March 2012), InCiDeR (7th March 2012), jason4444 (31st March 2012), joedjemal (7th March 2012), karamba (16th March 2012), kathymarie (20th March 2012), kcbc2010 (22nd March 2012), Kelly (7th March 2012), kersley (6th March 2012), kevlar (25th March 2012), Kimberley (8th March 2012), Lancelot (26th March 2012), Laura Elina (13th April 2012), learninglight (7th March 2012), Lifebringer (6th March 2012), Little Ishta (6th March 2012), Mark (9th December 2022), markoid (22nd March 2012), Mike Gorman (16th March 2012), mosquito (7th March 2012), Nerge (6th March 2012), NewFounderHome (7th March 2012), Normalguy31 (10th March 2012), Nortreb (6th March 2012), Ol' Roy (7th March 2012), passiglight (7th March 2012), Realeyes (22nd March 2012), risveglio (10th March 2012), Rollo (6th March 2012), Rosco1 (22nd March 2012), RunningDeer (22nd March 2012), Russ1959 (7th March 2012), sandy (6th March 2012), scootiep (22nd March 2012), Sebastion (6th March 2012), seko (6th March 2012), selinam (6th March 2012), SHAPE (16th March 2012), sirdipswitch (15th March 2012), skamandar (10th March 2012), Snowbird (15th March 2012), soulseeker (7th March 2012), Swanette (7th March 2012), The Truth Is In There (26th March 2012), Thrasher1218 (26th March 2012), ThresholdRising (22nd March 2012), Tony (6th March 2012), Unicorn (6th March 2012), unicorny (15th March 2012), Vanessa (6th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (6th March 2012), Woody (6th March 2012), Zampano (6th March 2012), ÆTHER (15th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: KNOWLEDGE, the time is now.

Downloaded both. Looking forward to reading. I've got a lot of reading to do. As long as it's all truth, i don't mind and welcome it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

ROMANWKT (6th March 2012), RunningDeer (22nd March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Thank you for your post Roman. We see these days that intellgience which, shockingly, goes along with knowledge is becoming a dirty word. So is logic.

Intuitive information is logical, there is such as speculative logical intuition and we are ncreasingly seeing programs that make intellgience, and retrieval of knowledge a bad thing.

Smart people are not loving is the message coming across from these pseudo religions. If we are capabale in our human potential of great intellgience I don't understand this opposing belief. Access your higher knowledge but when you do....your somehow wrong or bad or unloving. I truly appreicate people who are intellgient, with their original thought process turning there.

People are abandoning their essential natures and literally choosing stupid. And we're supposed to be compassionate towards their choice. It's just insane.

Going to read your down loads.

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

Thank you Roman. Downloaded both books and my reading begins today!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

ROMANWKT (6th March 2012), RunningDeer (22nd March 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Switzerland On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Thanks Roman. These books are in my rotation now.

All my best energy to you and yours,

Nortreb
    “To be or become a master is to be or become something other than the Flow; something other than the Present Unfolding. It’s actually to move in the wrong direction.”

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nortreb For This Post:

Realeyes (22nd March 2012), ROMANWKT (6th March 2012), RunningDeer (22nd March 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi all
    Thank you very much for taking the challenge, you will know things from a different perspective that others will not.

9eagle9 I see you have taken it, put your tick in the thank you bar.

Thank you all for coming along

regards to you all

roman

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

RunningDeer (22nd March 2012), Sebastion (6th March 2012), Woody (6th March 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

I'm on it Roman, when finished will let you know.

I appreciate you are still here with us.

thank you very much.
    Breathe in the air

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seko For This Post:

ROMANWKT (6th March 2012), RunningDeer (22nd March 2012), Sebastion (6th March 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Hello Roman. So the books you are referring to are :

The basic concepts of UCA?

The Journey of Self?

I am a student of spirituality as well as common law v statutory guidelines. I know who Constitution Man, Jean Keating, Howard Griswold, Rod Class, Santos Bonacci, etc are. I've been following the talkshoe circuit for about two years and I'm fully up to speed on much of the history and remedies.

More specifically, I've read Joseph Farrel, Michael Tsarion, David Icke, as well as taken the Jean Keating online Seminars.

Could you be more specific as to the outline of these two books and which one's you are referring to? It would be most helpful for me not to cover ground I've already extensively covered in the last two years.

Thanks.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 6th March 2012 at 21:15.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

ROMANWKT (6th March 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi Seko

Thank you for joining us, and yes I would be very interested at what your thought are when you Finnish.

Thank you for your kind gesture,

regards to you Seko,
    roman

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

seko (6th March 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Forevernyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,759 times in 421 posts

I also have downloaded them. I will try to get to them as time permits.
    There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Forevernyt For This Post:

ROMANWKT (6th March 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Hello Roman. So the books you are referring to are :

The basic concepts of UCA?

The Journey of Self?

I am a student of spirituality as well as common law v statutory guidelines. I know who Constitution Man, Jean Keating, Howard Griswold, Rod Class, Santos Bonacci, etc are. I've been following the talkshoe circuit for about two years and I'm fully up to speed on much of the history and remedies.

More specifically, I've read Joseph Farrel, Michael Tsarion, David Icke, as well as taken the Jean Keating online Seminars.

Could you be more specific as to the outline of these two books and which one's you are referring to? It would be most helpful for me not to cover ground I've already extensively covered in the last two years.

Thanks.
    Hi gripreaper

Yes that exactly so these 2 books that have links which take you there to download, its about all the thing that those people you mentioned no nothing about, it worth the effort gripreaper, take the challenge and finish it.

Wish you well and regards to you
    roman
    Last edited by ROMANWKT; 14th March 2012 at 23:13.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Swanette (15th March 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Forevernyt (here)
    I also have downloaded them. I will try to get to them as time permits.
    Wellcome Forevernyt

I really hope you enjoy a very, very deep adventure into reality and the implications.

regards to you Forevernyt

roman

23. Link to Post #13
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have started reading. Like the book Say's, less than 1 in 50 actually makes completion.
    I will do my best not to add to those statistics.. So far so good..

24. The Following User Says Thank You to kersley For This Post:

ROMANWKT (7th March 2012)

25. Link to Post #14
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kesley (here)
    Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have started reading. Like the book Say's, less than 1 in 50 actually makes completion.
    I will do my best not to add to those statistics.. So far so good..
    Hi Kesley

Yes they are amazing figures, its only 800 pages, yet people give up, so it has to be the content???

How can we properly discern when we have not yet absorbed the knowledge that we already have??

Thank you for coming in Kesley and taking the challenge

My regards as always

roman

26. Link to Post #15
    England Avalon Member learninglight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,695 times in 315 posts

Hi Roman

I have Franks site UCADIA.com and would highly recommend it

A little bit of info on Frank from his site

Every idea has a creator. Every book has an author. Frank O'Collins is the author of the open source knowledge and truth system of law and society well being and balance called the "UCADIAN model".
    Whatever your opinion of my ideas, a question that has probably formed in your mind is “who is Frank?” and “how did he come to write these ideas?”
    I hope to answer both questions in this section of the web site.
    I also hope to do one more thing for you that is infinitely more important than who I am and how I wrote this web site. It is to tell my life as honestly as I can so that you can see that I am no less or more than you.
    I hold no special powers nor special gift. I am a living man, having been granted unencumbered title over my body, mind, spirit, voice and face by the Divine Creator just like you. Yet because we are human we are ALL more for it.
    I have made many mistakes in my life and stand accountable for my actions, without excuse. I have hurt people, loved people, annoyed others and sometimes helped.
    I am getting older and one day I will inevitably die and life will go on.
    To claim or believe that I have any greater power than you is to perpetuate a tradition that has gone on for far too long. You need no guru to interact and understand the mind of the universe. You are the absolute and you are you.
    In fact to claim otherwise is to insult the power of the very office to which we are all born-- the office of trustee of a True Trust into which is conveyed divine right of use of our own body by Divine Trust and the Divine Creator as the highest office I will ever hold for eternity.
    To break the chain. To be free. To be free of the belief that we are less and some are more. To be all we can be. This is my deepest hope with ucadia.com.
    I am just like you.

Skeptics, disinformation agents, mentally ill supporters of the parasitoids
    If you come to this website as a skeptic, or professional disinformation agent, or one of the many mentally ill who continue to support an insane world run by terribly mentally ill parasitoid elite families, then welcome.
    Over time, there have been some of you who have demonstrated an ability to read. This is good as those who claim to represent science, logic and reason need to occassionally demonstrate such skills still exist in forums championing such claims.
    I know for many of you, your minds are like solid state memory that has been completely programmed and nothing will change such programming. While this is terribly sad, I hope that you are able to at least consider that the world you so religiously follow might actually be the source of insanity, not the other way around...
    Unfortunately, too many of the people who lurk in such skeptic forums and claim to represent the voice of reason possess no such skills. Instead, in numerous forums, complete fanciful rubbish is created without a single piece of rationale evidence.
    I have never asked for money for advice. I have never written or researched out of the goal of profit, but for the truth. Nothing about UCADIA can possible be considered a cult whatsoever.
    Yet this won't stop some of you who are terribly enslaved by the mental illness perpetuated by the ruling elite. Without evidence, you will simply lie.
    But some of you, hopefully will read on and resist such openly contradictory behavior to what you claim to be.
    So it is hoped that such people do read and even if they disagree, even if they feel such information is negative, such opinions are based on the skills they claim to possess.
    Everyone is entitled to an opinion, so long as it based on reason, and research, not lies and propaganda.

Books are downloaded shall be reading asap
    Good to see you are still here Roman

much love

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to learninglight For This Post:

Fundy Gemini (8th March 2012), gaiagirl (19th April 2012), niki (23rd March 2012), ROMANWKT (7th March 2012), skamandar (10th March 2012)

28. Link to Post #16
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Thank you for that cover here learninglight really appreciate it, thats brilliant, and I must say I agree with every word he says here, There is so much disinfo based on absolutely nothing, that we have to reset ourselves to what is before we ponder of what other possibilities there are available to us as humanity.

Thank you for that, makes a great intro

My warmest regards to you learninglight and of course yours, and thank you again

roman

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

Thanks Roman, I was glad to hear an older in depth post of yours here.... (I'm just your age BTW and was an expat child lost in the ruins of rome).

As an aid for people on the go, my suggestion is to convert long-texts to mp3, then listen later through a mini mp3 player. Mine clips right on the collar (and has built in loud-speaker)

I have studied many related things for 40+ years. I would be glad to dialog this, at some point, if there is a place somewhere. (ucadia.com?)

At the least, one can track more time-lines, by listening while you work, for as long as the mp3 tech remains reliable, if you will....

Edit- oops, it should be noted that image-charts-or-lists are not read by mp3 software, yet still one get's a lot to hear in preview, then review images with text inside pdf, separately.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 7th March 2012 at 15:13.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

ROMANWKT (8th March 2012), seko (7th March 2012)

31. Link to Post #18
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

Reading fervently we are :-)

many sincere thanks ......friend

32. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

One book can not hold most of the truth or all the truth; that would be like reading the Bible. I will take a look at the book but I am not too excited about it, especially when someone says that if you are true truth seekers then you have to read this book. Books are only a tool, real life experiences are the true lessons.

I am not sure if anyone heard of George Ivanovitch Gurdjieff? I enjoyed his wisdom in his books. His books are worth reading, but then, that is my opinion.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

heyokah (25th March 2012), ROMANWKT (8th March 2012)

34. Link to Post #20
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    Thanks Roman, I was glad to hear an older in depth post of yours here.... (I'm just your age BTW and was an expat child lost in the ruins of rome).

As an aid for people on the go, my suggestion is to convert long-texts to mp3, then listen later through a mini mp3 player. Mine clips right on the collar (and has built in loud-speaker)

I have studied many related things for 40+ years. I would be glad to dialog this, at some point, if there is a place somewhere. (ucadia.com?)

At the least, one can track more time-lines, by listening while you work, for as long as the mp3 tech remains reliable, if you will....

Edit- oops, it should be noted that image-charts-or-lists are not read by mp3 software, yet still one get's a lot to hear in preview, then review images with text inside pdf, separately.
    Well wavydome

That should be very help and interesting to find if they can absorb well with just audio, It can take repeated takes to fully absorb so much information, but feel free to do it, I for one would use it. thank you for the offer and thank you for taking the challenge.

most grateful, regards to you wavydome

roman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast