+ Reply to Thread

Thread: beautiful people

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,023 times in 2,678 posts

Default beautiful people

I've just been to the HealingCastle again, where I lived half a year between 2010 and 2011. There was a wedding, I helped out and met other volunteers there, there were 3 right now and they all had such amazing stories, the very short versions are:
    Pierre from France, studied at the university and felt uncomfortable with his life and started to volunteer all over Europe, he started 10 years ago and finances his lifestyle through paid jobs during summertime.

Johanna from Portugal, started to work in a supermarket 10 years ago but was always eager to learn more, so she attended courses in her free time in designing and massaging for example and now she sold the bulk of her belongings, got out of her flat and intends to use her savings to work & travel, to explore, grow, help and build.

Skip from South Africa, only 19 years old, finished music school and now takes some undefined time to work at new paradigm projects to help and learn. A friend of his used to tell him lots about the shift occuring, free energy, spirituality and what-have-you. That friend used to get this information by angels and spirits visiting him in spirit and and some point, he was told, that he would have to leave physicality to take his place on the spirit side in this giant battle. Then one day, skip was being told by a voice in his head to give this guy a hug, he hesitated, was told it a second time and did it. The next day his friend died 20 years of age.

(not their real names, didn't ask for their permission)
    - - -

I could tell you more stories of people I met in the past or that I'm contact with right now, but I already know those, I'm interested in yours. I have the strong impression anyways, that there's an army of lightworkes, who intrisically know what it takes for humanity to become self-responsible stewards of this planet, to create a harmonious paradigm and who really go for it.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Curt (6th March 2012), Deega (7th March 2012), EnergyGardener (6th March 2012), Ineffable Hitchhiker (6th March 2012), mahalall (6th March 2012), mojo (6th March 2012), seko (6th March 2012), Swanette (7th March 2012), Zampano (6th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member Ineffable Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,834 times in 495 posts

Default Re: beautiful people

Love your post, chiquetet.
    Very inspirational. Thank you.

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    I could tell you more stories of people I met in the past or that I'm contact with right now, but I already know those, I'm interested in yours. I have the strong impression anyways, that there's an army of lightworkes, who intrisically know what it takes for humanity to become self-responsible stewards of this planet, to create a harmonious paradigm and who really go for it.
    Okay, I´ll bite.
    Two friends. Both used to work in the corporate world in London.
    They packed their bags and bought an old farm in Wales and have started going off the grid.
    They put solar panels on the roof; have a couple of chicken coops; planted fruit trees and planted lots of veggie seeds.
    Apparently their Nettle beer was awesome.
    Around them are others who are on the same track and they share ideas about permaculture and plan on starting a barter system, as soon as their crops have grown.
    Everything is still in the beginning phase. Things are still being done on a trial and error basis and right now the biggest lesson they have learnt is that you need to have a huge amount of patience.

All of that.... is on my bucket list.
    The heart knows a hundred thousand ways to speak.
    ~ rumi

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ineffable Hitchhiker For This Post:

christian (6th March 2012), EnergyGardener (6th March 2012), mahalall (6th March 2012), Swanette (7th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread