+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: John of God - Do you believe in miracles?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: John of God - Do you believe in miracles?

This is fascinating. I'd heard of him a few years back and I've been debating over the years whether it's worth it to put the money together to go see him.
    "Overwhelmed as one would be, placed in my position. Such a heavy burden now to be the one.
    Born to bear and read to all The details of our ending. To write it down for all the world to see.
    But I forgot my pen"
    - Tool

2. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

I saw a footage of this guy performing the psychic surgery. It's obvious that he is under the influence of some entity or entities. When he uses the dirty knife to poke into people's nostrils, now if that does not scare me then I don't know what else would. I had to take microbiology courses at university and just thinking about the kind of microbes living on that instrument, oh my God, that is scary. No way that I would want that guy touching my nose or scraping my eyeball with it, no matter how enlightened he is.

I read that he psychically marks those individuals somehow, and as a result those individuals become more open to psychic attacks without them knowing. I don't know if it is true as I have never made a visit to this guy.

I think that a real healer will not need to use such extremes to heal someone in need. This is just my opinion.

3. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Is there a link for Rubens Farias / Dr Fritz, and do you know if they are still practicing?
    I'm not able to find much. Just a bit of general info, but key-wording Rubens Farias brings up a few things. http://www.answers.com/topic/rubens-farias-jr

That piece mentions a couple of things I can confirm;
    The legal charges for one. Brazil is pretty full of spiritual healers, authorities aren't that anxious to take on the church. I think that if they do, they're not going to lose gracefully.
    Maybe he didn't have enough Catholic icons hanging around his house. The article says he was acquitted of charges in '99 , but he was still battling legal issues when I knew him in 2000-2001.
    So that was his first trip to the States, so that dates my experience with him as 12 years ago.
    He had an astounding success rate, and droves pf people wherever he went. I think he'd rightly developed a habit of keeping a low profile.

Another point the blurb made was regarding the surgery occurring in the astral body. Regardless of cuttings or apparent physical removal of tissues at times, it seems reasonable. An explanation for the absence of pain or infections perhaps. He'd make incisions, but there was never any blood, and the wounds would seem healed virtually overnight.
    Rubens (not Fritz) gave a series of demonstrations, and one involved removing the astral body (he called the energy body) off to the side about 2 meters from the physical body and working on it there.
    He'd wink and then do something over in empty space, and the subject would raise an arm, or shake her head rapidly in response. He said he could manipulate anything in the body through the energy body.

I wasn't working so much around that time with energy, just studying and teaching, but it was a great initiation to things that came later. The scenarios showed up down the track to experience more and other interesting things.

Another interesting thing that needs a little background.

Dr. Fritz has come through a succession of channels, the last before Rubens was Arigó who was notorious with the authorities as well, http://weird-people.com/arigo-psychic-surgeon/
    All the previous channels worked until their deaths, but strangely all had relatively short lives. They all had predicted their deaths and that they would be violent. Oh well, lots of us choose unpleasant deaths.

Rubens mentioned that he had a 'due date' as well, but also that he had been asked by spirit to do something no other channel had done with Fritz, and that was to fully integrate the knowledge of Fritz into himself, and thereby change the plan for Rubens departure. It was more like Rubens would find that ability in himself, and release Fritz from the need to incorporate into Rubens. I didn't really get the whole thing at the time.
    What Rubens was able to do without Fritz's help was interesting enough, so I presume since Rubens is still alive and practicing that all has been going well.

I don't know how John works, but Rubens would fully vacate and Fritz would use his body. It was interesting to watch.
    My last partner is a kinesiologist, but also a deep trance channel. She would occasionally be spontaneously taken over by various Spirits. It happened in her sessions quite a bit. In her sessions she always had to ask the client for permission, or the Spirit would retreat. She had to do that with me too.
    What am I going to say, No thanks?
    On a number of occasions what was going to be a nice relaxing massage or a bath and some romance was thwarted that way. That's how spontaneous it was.
    They had their own timing, and little regard for things like driving down the freeway or eating dinner. Or SLEEP.
    I had a lot of free work done on me anyway. Weird rewiring stuff. It wasn't so remarkable after a few years.
    But some of these guys were really strange. Imagine being in the bathtub talking to someone who's never been a human, who looks like your naked girlfriend. I don't know how I feel about that.

It's hard to get someone who's never had a face to crack a smile.
    Last edited by markpierre; 8th March 2012 at 10:38.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

RMorgan (8th March 2012), Tigressa (10th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

i posted this on another thread some months back

Quote What an excellent experience getting to visit Brazil. Did you get to meet John Of God? What was he like?
    What was this Joao like? I've never heard of him.

All the stories about Joao are true, the surgeries are real. I didnt have any health issues of note so i wasn't cured of anything. I had some pm's with a avalon member regarding joao a few months ago. Ill post a edited version of the things i wrote regarding what goes on in the casa.

I had no health issues at the time. I went to see john of god for spiritual reasons. The part of the casa that is for healing is divided into 4 rooms. The first area is a common area, It is the place where people wait around before the healing work starts for the day. There is a small platform where joao can do a demonstration of healing on someone in the crowd before things get going. Generally most of the healings that are on video are done on the small platform in the common area. The next room is the first current room. If you are told to go there your responsibility for the day is to meditate, pray, in some way create positive energy to aid the entities in the healing of others. The second current room is generally where the physical surgeries take place, also joao will ask certain people to sit in that room and he will answer their questions or ask them to be more of an active participant in the healing process. The third room is where the spiritual surgeries take place, you basically sit on a bench and entities will work on your energy body.

The first day i was there, joao told me to go into the third current room for spiritual/energetic surgery. This was 9 years ago and i'm quite used to this sort of thing, so i don't remember too much the specifics of what they did to me that day. In general I can say that the concentration of postive astral energy/entities at the casa is greater than at any other location Ive been too. There are multiple entities/spirits working there and it seems to be a place where spirits are working in a coordinated way to help those who need a deeper understanding of their spiritual nature. On other days i was instructed to sit in the first current room and aid in the process of others being healed. I would go into a deep trance state quite easily there, more easily than any other location except times when i have trained with various masters in asia. I was there for 2 weeks, and was getting a little bored, so i asked for a physical surgery. They said ok. I asked them to do the eye surgery as for some stupid reason i was worried about getting a scar from a cut on my skin. I could feel the knife going in my eye, but no pain. The best analogy i can use is it is like dentistry work when you get a local anesthetic via Novocaine. The entities create a yin field that allows them to control the nervous system of the patient so no pain is felt. It is important to control your emotions as strong feelings of fear can override the integrity of the field and you can feel pain. In my opinion it is absolutely unnecessary to have a physical surgery done unless you have some sort of tumor that needs to be removed immediately. The purpose of the physical surgeries is to make the unbeliever believe, and to give people faith of a higher, benevolent power.

if the trip would be financially difficult on you, I would suggest that you send a photo down to the casa, with the specific request that he be made aware of the presence of the entities when they do the healing. The area of the casa is quite remote, although not terribly expensive. It would be less costly to go without a guide, after a few days you would figure everything out, the town is not big. There were plenty of people who spoke English there who were happy to help. With oprah doing a show about it a not long ago all the accommodations might be filled. I stayed at posada catarinense, I think it cost me about 20$ a day, that came with 3 hot meals that were quite good. The people there are long time followers of joao and have some interesting stories to tell. The capital Brasilia is not too far away but it is a day trip, it is worth seeing. Its quite far from the ocean. The healing centers grounds are quite nice but in general the town is poor and the soil is quite dry, this is nowhere near the rain forest.

Of course he is unique in the role that he plays but he is not a saint or enlightened master. He is a simple farmer, that has been through multiple divorces and health issues of his own that are a consequence of having other spirits occupy the body that is best suited for him.

It is different for everybody, in general the spirits cannot heal someone if they do not have a change of heart. a persons fear can interfere with the healing energies and sabotage the work of the entities.

I'm sure it did, i have experienced a lot of things like this and it was definitely one of the more important links in the chain. I guess looking back in helped me to recognize how to get into a deep trance state on a regular basis. It also helped me deal with the challenges in my life with more clarity.

You are aware that Joao does not do any of the healing himself? Spirits/entities take over his body and they do the work, he is by his own account a regular guy with a very unique role to pay.

Did you get to inbibe, in so far as the famous ayahuasca vine is concerned?
    No, they dont do that in the casa. Joao is associated with the catholic faith, he is not a shaman.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Tigressa (10th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

What is a real healer?

Someone who heals. Are the people who go to see hm cured of what afflictes them? Yes? Then he is a healer. No? Then he's probably not. That's common sense.

Healing is defined by accomplishment. If people walk away sick still or overun with microbes, common sense would tell me he's not a healer. Healing is also a two way street. One has to want to be healed. If they don't very likely they won't be.

What is more difficult to accept is that we can do this on our own without having this performed on us. Without having to jab microbe laden pens into us we can heal ourselves by healing what is afflicting the psyche. Spiritual healing defines dis-ease as diseases of the psyche. Allopathic medicine doesn't.

I can mark all sorts of individuals in this forum as open to psychic attack. Attack on the psyche, I'm not sure what sort of argument you are forming here. Yuoud have to present the evidence of those who felt they were more vulnerable to psyche attack after visiting this man. Is it themselves that feel attacked, or the program that is running the disease that feels attacked? If I were disease iin someones body and someone dug me out , I'd certainly feel attacked...lol. Disease is a sort of program running in the mind, if you begin to abate it, then some portions of the psyche will feel attacked.

Understanding what the psyche is helps us to understand psychic attack. Disease a sort of auto immune program running in the psyche where the psyche is attacking the body, resulting in disease.

Quote Posted by Cilka (here)
    I saw a footage of this guy performing the psychic surgery. It's obvious that he is under the influence of some entity or entities. When he uses the dirty knife to poke into people's nostrils, now if that does not scare me then I don't know what else would. I had to take microbiology courses at university and just thinking about the kind of microbes living on that instrument, oh my God, that is scary. No way that I would want that guy touching my nose or scraping my eyeball with it, no matter how enlightened he is.

I read that he psychically marks those individuals somehow, and as a result those individuals become more open to psychic attacks without them knowing. I don't know if it is true as I have never made a visit to this guy.

I think that a real healer will not need to use such extremes to heal someone in need. This is just my opinion.

8. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Avuso's Avatar
    Thanks

John of God is fairly well known by now, interviewed by the likes of Oprah, but perhaps some have not heard of him or considered him as an option for healing. I will offer some information on the practicalities of receiving healing, as well as my own experience and reflections. My sources are two books I recently read, John of God: The Brazilian Healer Who's Touched the Lives of Millions by Heather Cummings and Karen Leffler, and Cosmic Healing: A Spiritual Journey with Aaron and John of God by Barbara Brodsky.

João Teixeira de Faria, who prefers to be called Medium João rather than John of God, is a humble Brazilian man who though illiterate is able to incorporate a variety of spirits, or entities, and successfully operate on people from all over the world who need healing. A large number of other spirits are involved in the operation, and dozens of other mediums are required to support the work each day. Casa de Dom Inacio, sometimes called the spiritual hospital of the world, is open in Abadiânia, Brazil Wednesday to Friday.

Medium João says it is not him who heals; it is something between you and God. The entities prefer to address the root karmic cause of the physical problem, but if someone is in dire straights they can help relieve the physical distortion. But it is likely to quickly return in one form or another if the underlying emotion or mental cause is not healed. Therefore, much of the healing occurs in meditation, dreams, synchronicities, deep conversations, and other intuitive events. The physical location over natural crystals offers a high vibration conducive to healing and connecting with Spirit.

There are several options available for those interested in healing. People often have positive experiences visiting the Casa with guides. They take care of you, offer translations, and provide peers to share the experience with. A list of U.S.-based guides, along with other practical details, can be found here: http://www.friendsofthecasa.info/?pa...-travel-usa-ca

But for those like myself who have not found the opportunity, time, or money for such a trip, there are several other options available. The most basic is simply sending a picture for a blessing. One step up from this is sending a picture with you date of birth and a problem or two and requesting herbs to be prescribed and sent to you. Both of these are done through a third party, either a guide via the Internet or personal friend who is physically there. The herbs are made of passionfruit and don't have any medicinal effect, except for the fact that they have been energetically charged or blessedly the entities specifically for you. You are asked to follow a dietary protocol while you take the herbs. The last option is for those who want psychic surgery remotely. Someone goes and represents you at the Casa, while you receive help wherever you are.
    Two places (of many) who can get and send you herbs are:
    http://sacredlighttours.com/wordpress/herb-request ($65 including shipping) and
    http://kathysouth.com/sendphoto/
    ($60 for the first bottle of herbs)

John of God and also travels and will visit the Omega Institute in New York at the end of Srptember, but the workshop is unfortunately already sold out.

My own positive experience with the Casa is minor compared to many. I was struggling with eczema, something that first appeared when I was 10 or so and went away, but was then replaced by allergies. I was born with asthma, so for the entirety of my life I've had one of these three conditions, though always separately. Anyway, the eczema was particularly bad, so I decided to seek help, and ordered herbs from the Casa. Of course, after reading about him I was not only interested in the physical aspect, but wanted a more profound shift in my life. This was good because the journey to health involved a powerful release of grief, one emotion linked with eczema. In addition I followed the dietary recommendations in John Pagano's book Healing Psoriasis, which I feel helped, though to what degree I'm not sure.

While taking the herbs, I got sick several times, with next to no external reason. My stomach would get upset, empty the bowels, and a fever would last for a day or two or three. The itchy skin then changed to small pimples, and then after 2 months of taking the herbs the problem went away completely. I believe this was a process of detoxing physical and emotional toxins.

For other people's experiences, see here: http://www.friendsofthecasa.info/ind...driana-s-story

If you or someone you know is sick, I hope you find healing in body, heart, mind, and soul. Perhaps John of God can help.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Avuso For This Post:

angelfire (10th August 2015), Bill Ryan (24th December 2018), conk (14th August 2015), DeeMetrios (23rd January 2018), halffull (10th August 2015), Reinhard (27th December 2018), sunflower (9th August 2015), Tyy1907 (9th August 2015), Zanshin (27th December 2018)

10. Link to Post #27
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

John of God The Pope of Channeling 300 SEX ACCUSATIONS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpd35v7IZ4Y

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th December 2018), Bill Ryan (24th December 2018), Reinhard (25th December 2018), Zanshin (27th December 2018)

12. Link to Post #28
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Brazilian 'miracle healer', who shot to fame from Oprah appearance, faces arrest in sex abuse probe

Anthony Boadle
    Reuters
    Wed, 12 Dec 2018 21:24 UTC

Police are investigating accusations by over 200 women that a self-proclaimed Brazilian faith healer, who became a celebrity after appearing on a show hosted by Oprah Winfrey, sexually abused them while they were seeking spiritual guidance and treatment.

Prosecutors have requested the arrest of João Teixeira de Faria, known as "John of God", from a court in Abadiania, a small town in central Brazil where he has his spiritual center, a law enforcement source with knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Wednesday.

Since the first accusation was aired on television on Friday, 258 women - some of them foreigners - have come forward accusing Faria of abuses, according to the prosecutors' office for the state of Goias where Abadiania is located.

Faria, who became internationally famous when Winfrey broadcast a report on his psychic healing methods in 2013, maintained on Wednesday that he is innocent, in his first comments since the scandal began. He denied the accusations and said he would comply with the law.

The first accusation was made on a TV Globo program on Friday by Dutch choreographer Zahira Maus who said Faria sexually assaulted her. Globo TV spent three months investigating the story and interviewed a dozen other women who said they had been abused by the healer.

Faria's fame has been boosted by supposedly miraculous surgeries he claims to have performed with his hands and without anesthesia.

Winfrey said in a statement that she visited Faria's center in 2012 to explore his controversial healing methods for an episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter" that aired the following year, she said.

"I empathize with the women now coming forward and hope justice is served," she said.

The scandal has shocked the town of Abadiania, whose economy has become dependent on the tourism brought by Faria's healing center, which opened in 1976. Thousands of Brazilians and foreigners flocked there but the industry has now come to a halt.

Some followers of Faria have rejected the accusations and harassed reporters who descended on the town on Wednesday for the first public appearance of the healer since the scandal broke, receiving him with loud cheers and applause.

"Brothers and my dear sisters, I thank God for being here. I want to comply with Brazilian law. I am in the hands of the law," he told them in a brief appearance. "John of God is still alive," he said.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th December 2018), Bill Ryan (24th December 2018), Chip (24th December 2018), Daozen (24th December 2018), Reinhard (25th December 2018), Zanshin (27th December 2018)

14. Link to Post #29
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

I was surprised by the sex assault accusations against John of God until I read that Bill Clinton had personally traveled to see him. Then I realized, yeah, he is probably involved in nefarious business. The truth will come out.

[Mod Note: the second part of this post has been moved to this thread for discussion]
    Last edited by Hervé; 26th December 2018 at 19:38.

15. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

May the Justice be served and no more women be assalted in any form.

[Mod Note: the second part of this post has been moved to this thread for discussion]
    Last edited by Hervé; 26th December 2018 at 19:38.
    We are walking together.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inaiá For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2018), Kryztian (28th December 2018), Zampano (25th December 2018), Zanshin (27th December 2018)

17. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

I have a friend who went to see John of God three times. She has had stage 4 cancer for 3 years. While she still has cancer, she believes he has helped her tremendously. According to her John of God is innocent. She assumes that the pharmaceutical companies are behind this situation.

Initially I thought it possible, but once i found out there were hundreds of accusers including his own daughter, the possibility of his innocence disappeared for me. But regardless of the numbers of people accusing him my friend, and apparently many of his followers, are convinced that he has done nothing wrong. They have a petition circulating to have him released from prison.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th December 2018), Bill Ryan (25th December 2018), Hervé (25th December 2018), Inaiá (26th December 2018), Kryztian (28th December 2018), Spirithorse (27th December 2018), Zanshin (27th December 2018)

19. Link to Post #32
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Unfortunately those who have a gift, be it as a healer or anything else, get put on a pedestal and think they can do nothing wrong, that they are above reproach.
    In fairness they can also become the target for those that have an agenda.

As a small example
    I had an advert in the local press for my hypnotherapy practise.
    Two people from "Trading Standards came to call.
    I had been reported for miss-leading statements in the advert.

One of the officials was very combative.
    It seems they thought that the advert was implying that I was a qualified Dr.
    Not the case.
    When they saw my diploma--which I used word for word in the advert--it was obvious that the advert was accurate and true in every respect.

I was trained at St Ann's Hospital London along with qualified Psychiatrists--nurses and ordinary people just like me.

The officials would not tell me who had instigated the complaint.
    They did not apologize and suggested that I dropped the reference to St Anns in my advert.
    They did say no case to answer though.

So someone anonymous had an agenda.
    My practice flourished anyway till I retired.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th December 2018), Bill Ryan (25th December 2018), Eva2 (25th December 2018), Hervé (25th December 2018), Inaiá (26th December 2018), Kryztian (28th December 2018), meeradas (27th December 2018), Valerie Villars (27th December 2018), Zampano (25th December 2018), Zanshin (27th December 2018)

21. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    I have a friend ... While she still has cancer, she believes he has helped her tremendously. According to her John of God is innocent. She assumes that the pharmaceutical companies are behind this situation.

Initially I thought it possible, but once i found out there were hundreds of accusers including his own daughter, the possibility of his innocence disappeared for me. But regardless of the numbers of people accusing him my friend, and apparently many of his followers, are convinced that he has done nothing wrong. They have a petition circulating to have him released from prison.
    I percieve it the same way. This seems not to be the case of agenda driven acusations. There are more then 500 acusations so far, coming from people who do not know each other and live in diferent regions of the country.

I don't doubt he might have done healings someday. If he ever was genuine, though, i think that, as he fell, his energy source, as well as the intentions behind it, unfortunately changed.

Let's hope Justice will be served and that, with the exposure of this tragedy, others may be also revealed, or prevented.
    We are walking together.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inaiá For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (26th December 2018), Zanshin (27th December 2018)

23. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

Some thoughts having read this interesting thread...

I have not been to this centre, Casa de Dom Inacio in Brazil. I have read about people's experiences, however.
    I suspect much of the healing can be attributed to the land itself; the location is described as having great spirit and high frequency; a place where miracles happen (the electromagnetics/vortex point/likelihood of living deepwater wells).

Also, for many years, people have been in constant states of meditation. This creates a vibe of wellbeing and peace. If people have "faith" there is a stronger possibility for body-mind-spirit to move to greater balance.
    Perhaps John of God is simply a symbol-- like the holy centre of Lourdes (fancy Cathedral/Grotto). It is the stream of water discovered by a young Bernadette that provides the healing...and our ready willingness to be "healed"

Sadly, it is very possible that these allegations of sexual abuse carry truth. People readily give their power away (not excusing John the Man's actions)--just his status. John of God is a pretty powerful epithet!!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (26th December 2018), Zanshin (27th December 2018)

25. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

On one hand, we know that placebos produce significant positive results and that patients who are informed that they will receive only placebos for their treatment also show marked condition improvement .
    On the other hand, we have at least 300 separate allegations of various types of sexual assault .
    Isn't that what is called , Game Over , with court confirmation to finalise matters ?

26. Link to Post #36
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,157 times in 173 posts

John of God is being accused of raping around 300 women, he is in jail right now and he is being charged of illegal possession of weapons, money and precious stones, he is suspect of being a chief of a criminal organization. And Casa DOm Ignacio was closed because it was manufacturing medicine in a large scale without a license.
    So as you can see he is being accused of several things and all started with the rape of a citizen from Netherland.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (26th December 2018), Bill Ryan (26th December 2018), Hervé (26th December 2018), Kryztian (28th December 2018), Reinhard (27th December 2018), Words of Joy (11th January 2019), Zanshin (27th December 2018)

28. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

Well, hey, Oprah and Wayne Dyer promoted him so he had to be tip-top, right?

Check out some videos of him, especially the 60 minutes Australia one --- he comes off like a real creep. And what's with that throne and people kissing his hand like he's the Pope. Ridiculous. And he's the one that claimed "the healings don't come from me."

When will we learn?
    Last edited by Caliban; 26th December 2018 at 21:42.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (26th December 2018), Inaiá (27th December 2018), Words of Joy (11th January 2019), Zanshin (27th December 2018)

30. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,735 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by prc (here)
    John of God is being accused of raping around 300 women, he is in jail right now and he is being charged of illegal possession of weapons, money and precious stones, he is suspect of being a chief of a criminal organization. And Casa DOm Ignacio was closed because it was manufacturing medicine in a large scale without a license.
    So as you can see he is being accused of several things and all started with the rape of a citizen from Netherland.
    Wow... please keep us informed. (@Inaiá, too. ) Much appreciated. Not all this will be reaching the American or European media in detail.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (26th December 2018), Inaiá (27th December 2018), Kryztian (28th December 2018), Mike Gorman (27th December 2018), Reinhard (27th December 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (28th December 2018), Yoda (27th December 2018), Zanshin (27th December 2018)

32. Link to Post #39
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by prc (here)
    This is what exactly modern feudalism looks like.

One guy sets himself up as a local kingpin. He engages in whatever criminal activity he wants to, and as long as he cooperates with the regional and national criminal networks, he's protected and virtually untouchable. He runs the place, just like a mobster.

In places like this, the only rule of law is whatever law these mobsters impose on their communities. Add in what the tech giants are doing with drones, robots, and AI, and you can really come up with some nightmare scenarios.

33. Link to Post #40
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,157 times in 173 posts

From all the abuses of John of God, there is one that causes surprises : His daughter.

Daughter of João de Deus reports abuses she would have suffered from the medium, In an interview with Espectacular Sunday, Dalva says that the abuses began during childhood. She still reveals that she thought about denouncing her father, but she did not do it out of fear. "I feared for my children's lives," he says.

Here is the video of the TV program where his daughther gives an interview. Unfortunately is in Portuguese, but those that speak spanish might be able to understand it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHAX4L8k8GY

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (26th December 2018), Bill Ryan (26th December 2018), Hervé (27th December 2018), Inaiá (27th December 2018), Zanshin (27th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast