+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Secret of the Sumerian Tablet (Parts I, II & III))

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Lightbulb Secret of the Sumerian Tablet (Parts I, II & III))

Uploaded by RevelationNowFilm on 5 mrt 2012

The ancient Sumerian tablets are so old, it would be thousands of years before Moses was born! They predate the birth of Jesus Christ by 4,000 years. The majority of these tablets were uncovered in the mid eighteen hundreds from present day Iraq. Only a handful of people on the Earth could translate them at the time.

Many people have fixated on the "seated giant" and have been so fascinated by this aspect they have missed a very important element in plain sight. Of course, this is my opinion based on the evidence! I won't keep you any longer, just watch the video below and see if you agree.

If it is, what I think it is, it will provide a new paradigm of research for scholars world wide.

Namasté,

Chrononaut.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Chrononaut For This Post:

bodhii71 (7th March 2012), CeltMan (9th March 2012), Cidersomerset (7th March 2012), D-Day (9th March 2012), frances (7th March 2012), Lefty Dave (7th March 2012), mountain_jim (9th March 2012), schneider (7th March 2012), seko (7th March 2012), Selene (8th March 2012), Sir Eltor (9th March 2012), tcjim1 (11th March 2012), Thrasher1218 (8th March 2012), Unified Serenity (11th March 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (10th March 2012), WhiteFeather (10th March 2012), write4change (10th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

Default Re: Secret of the Sumerian Tablet (Part I & II)

It seems very possible that it is a very high frequency applied to the stones in the particular case of Ed L. or the pyramid building.

I've seen a drawing about some tibetans playing music directed at stones and lifting them up with the frequency, which ever it is.

It is a fascinating subject.

Cheers Choronaut.
    Breathe in the air

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seko For This Post:

DeDukshyn (8th March 2012), frances (7th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seko (here)
    It seems very possible that it is a very high frequency applied to the stones in the particular case of Ed L. or the pyramid building.

I've seen a drawing about some tibetans playing music directed at stones and lifting them up with the frequency, which ever it is.

It is a fascinating subject.

Cheers Choronaut.
    Absolutely I totally agree with you Seko.
    Maybe is this one of the key's for solving mysteries like; how to open some stargates in south America, free energy, ufo's etc..
    In the Lobsang Rampa books I read storys about secret rituals that tibetan moniks perform to.
    And yes would be amazing to see how they levitate obiecs by playing music on some frequenties.

Greets,

Chrononaut.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chrononaut For This Post:

frances (9th March 2012), seko (7th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

We have genetic memory of the secret, but we just can't quite remember the lyrics to the songs. When slaves were first brought here from Africa, they tried to teach us how to do heavy work, but we didn't listen. When asked why they sing when they work, they would say that; "singing lightens the load",. Hmm. We have just forgotten the songs, that the builders of the pyramids used to move the stones. Why do we say 1,2,3, HEAVE, when trying to move something heavy, or why do Martial Artists scream, when they try to break something? Hmm.

love and peace
    sirdipswitch

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Chrononaut (7th March 2012), Eram (24th June 2012), frances (9th March 2012), freebird111777 (11th March 2012), modwiz (7th March 2012), Rantaak (8th March 2012), schneider (7th March 2012), seko (7th March 2012), Selene (8th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Exceedingly interesting, particularly because it also interlocks nicely with Dan Burisch’s information than the technology used to build a stargate was actually recovered from Sumerian seals.

Cymatics, discovered by Hans Jenny, is one of the better unknown discoveries of the 20th century. It’s Tesla-class, for sure. http://www.cymatics.org/

Also:

• Burisch was obsessed at one point with sound technology. There is a video of him in his lab using some kind of “tone-generator” that causes something to blow-up or burst into flames as the frequency went higher…. He stopped the experiment

• This evolved into some research into solfeggio tones: the ancient choral music sound

• He and his wife/partner/controller eventually named some sonic but undescribed discovery “Blue Apples”

Much to ponder here. Thanks, Chrononaut!

Cheers,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 8th March 2012 at 01:23.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Chrononaut (8th March 2012), Eram (24th June 2012), frances (9th March 2012), seko (8th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

Fantastic topic! We all know that it is possible to shatter a glass by a singing a single note directed at it so why do we not take the science of sonics further.

That was an amazing video--so graphic. As Selene says: Much to ponder.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

Chrononaut (8th March 2012), frances (9th March 2012), Selene (8th March 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    We have genetic memory of the secret, but we just can't quite remember the lyrics to the songs. When slaves were first brought here from Africa, they tried to teach us how to do heavy work, but we didn't listen. When asked why they sing when they work, they would say that; "singing lightens the load",. Hmm. We have just forgotten the songs, that the builders of the pyramids used to move the stones. Why do we say 1,2,3, HEAVE, when trying to move something heavy, or why do Martial Artists scream, when they try to break something? Hmm.

love and peace
    sirdipswitch
    Very astute, sir!

I have long held the theory that glossolalia (singing, making noise, vibrating ones skull etc) actually facilitates the production and transportation of neurotransmitters (the chemicals stored, produced, and processed by the brain in order to perceive reality) like serotonin, dopamine, and dimethyltryptamine. I believe that the notion of perception and belief having an effect on reality is linked to the role played by neurotransmitters. Kind of like how speech is said to be the flow of spirit through the breath - I think there are many more forms of speech than we realize.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

Chrononaut (8th March 2012), frances (9th March 2012), Selene (8th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    We have genetic memory of the secret, but we just or why do Martial Artists scream, when they try to break something? Hmm.
    That scream, is called 'chi'. It is generated at the navel, & 'projected via the intent & mind- through the object'

I have also seen, from very advanced exponents, that they can control their chi to such an extent, that they can only break ONE tile, in the centre, of a pile of about 12 quarry tiles.

There is also a system of self defence, where the exponent has developed his command of chi to the extent that he can 'project this through his body, & flats of hands,-in//with a shout, to actually stop his oponent'.(this is from a distance of up to about 5 metres away)

Whether or not chi was what was used to build the pyramids is open to conjecture, but it quite possible was some kind of sound technology, IMO.

EDIT(9/3/12) There was a thread recently, showing footage of Tibetian monks, chanting and using gongs, to levitate large boulders up the side of a mountain, to build a structure there, on a ledge.
    Last edited by CeltMan; 9th March 2012 at 16:07.
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

Chrononaut (8th March 2012), frances (9th March 2012), seko (8th March 2012), Selene (8th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

As a musician who cares about frequencies, (I use A=432 in my personal usage) I wanted to know what frequency or note was used to produce that pattern. I went to you tube but could not find a part 3. I find that frustrating because the note/frequency has obvious significance but is not told to us.

I have a way of analyzing the frequency but it cuts off as soon as it is reached. The note I captured at cut off was a B at 4012 Hz. although 4011. 56-75 also came up as the note was forming the pattern. Different systems have different opinions as to notes and their chakric correspondences. The one with C as the base would have B as the crown.

Just some ideas thrown out here for playing with. Somewhere I read a Tibetan note/chakra correlation that differed from the above stated one. I will work at locating that one for a little more play material.

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Here is, (Part III)

Namasté,

Chrononaut

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chrononaut For This Post:

modwiz (11th March 2012), seko (9th March 2012), Unified Serenity (11th March 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

LONG ago, I studied Homeopathy --- before anyone talked about it and it was considered nothing but placebo pills. It took me years of digging to realize that it was energized water over sugar pills - meaning real world matter was made into frequencies/harmonics. What was really strange was that the penetration and effects were deeper with the higher dilutions -- meaning the more potentized the remedy the deeper into the body it went --- into the mind and emotions. So, IMHO, it always seems to come back to harmonics.

Also, in the early 60s it was so strange to watch the Maharishi teach "OM". I just didn't understand that either at the time.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Chrononaut (12th March 2012), write4change (10th March 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Default Secret of The Sumerian Tablet

Came across this series of Videos. Very interesting insight on the Sumerian Symbols on The Tablet.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

<8> (10th March 2012), sygh (10th March 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Default Re: Secret of The Sumerian Tablet

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

25. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

modwiz (10th March 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

These videos have already been posted in a thread started on the 7th in this very sub-forum so the mods should probably just delete this one to prevent clutter.

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Trismegistus (here)
    These videos have already been posted in a thread started on the 7th in this very sub-forum so the mods should probably just deleted this one to prevent clutter.
    Thanks for noticing - I merged the two threads (easier for others to see what I'm doing that way ... even though it leaves a wee bit of clutter.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

WhiteFeather (10th March 2012)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Default Re: Secret of the Sumerian Tablet (Parts I, II & III))

Sorry peeps, please adjust it accordingly. I didn't see this prior, otherwise i wouldn't have posted it.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

30. Link to Post #17
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Alie (here)
    LONG ago, I studied Homeopathy --- before anyone talked about it and it was considered nothing but placebo pills. It took me years of digging to realize that it was energized water over sugar pills - meaning real world matter was made into frequencies/harmonics. What was really strange was that the penetration and effects were deeper with the higher dilutions -- meaning the more potentized the remedy the deeper into the body it went --- into the mind and emotions. So, IMHO, it always seems to come back to harmonics.

Also, in the early 60s it was so strange to watch the Maharishi teach "OM". I just didn't understand that either at the time.
    It is my meditative understanding that the way the higher dilutions work is on a zero point type of concept. At the point where there is absolutely nothing of the original substance left and it is now all vibrational and water 'memory' based, you start an inverse process where you have what could be called negative numbers. It appears to me it is at this zero point and moving into the minus numbers that we have left the physical and crossed to the casual. Therefore, the higher the dilution the deeper in can reach into our source and be more potent in its' effects. I hope this assists any who might find the concept of dilutions and potency to be counter-intuitive.

+ Reply to Thread