+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please tell me about black ops helicopters

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Default Please tell me about black ops helicopters

I want to know if I encountered one a few days ago.
    Are they really heavy? do they shake your house?
    Do they suddenly stop making sound?
    Do they only show up at night?
    Do they normally fly low?
    Do they use lights at times, to pose as a regular helicopter?
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd May 2019), mab777 (7th March 2012), Maia Gabrial (8th March 2012), Mike (7th March 2012), mojo (7th March 2012), PixieDust (7th March 2012), Realeyes (7th March 2012), Soda (27th June 2019), truth4me (7th March 2012), Valerie Villars (22nd May 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member PixieDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,269 times in 212 posts

Default Re: Please tell me about black ops helicopters

Id like to know some information too

last week something flew over my apartment that was so loud it shook the glass in my windows. sounded like a helicopter but when i ran out on my deck i couldnt find it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PixieDust For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd May 2019), Mike (7th March 2012), shadowstalker (7th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

They have admitted to having stealth helicopters. Remember the one that went down in Bin Laden's compound. It was a stealth.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd May 2019), Mike (7th March 2012), shadowstalker (7th March 2012), Soda (27th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

i had an experience with this, i think. it was very strange.

i was in Arizona. Phoenix, to be specific. I found the place and my whole experience there to be oddly mystical.

first, my health started deteriorating rapidly. it was the beginning of what was to become 7 years of hell. to make a long story short, i always felt like i was processing my outer reality from a point 3 ft under water. everything was blurry. foggy. obscure.

anyway, i was looking out the window of my hotel room around noon or so, just trying to hold it together, when the black helicopter descended and settled no more than 50 yards from my postion--right at eye level. now i may have imagined it, and it may have been my failing health, but i found that staring at the 'copter was strangely hypnotic. the thing just sat there, hovering, no more than 3 stories high.

what was it doing there? why was it flying so low? why did it hover in the same spot for 5 mins straight? not sure. i've always wondered about it.

i don't recall hearing noise, though it may have been upwind--i honestly can't recall. but this chopper was black alright, with no discernible markings. no lights. nothing.
    Last edited by Mike; 7th March 2012 at 19:21.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd May 2019), ExomatrixTV (30th December 2023), Maia Gabrial (8th March 2012), Realeyes (7th March 2012), shadowstalker (7th March 2012), truth4me (7th March 2012), Valerie Villars (22nd May 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

Any helicopter, be it a blackhawk or anything else, low enough and being directly under it is going to be incredibly loud and will make things rattle.

Honestly I don't think there would be anything special about a black ops helicopter, besides it containing SOF soldiers. A majority of SOF will use a MH-6 'little bird' rather then your loud and cumber-sum UH-60 'blackhawk'. Little birds are quicker and quieter and make a good vessel for special operations.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toad For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd May 2019), shadowstalker (9th March 2012), Soda (27th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

'grow op' detection helicopters and other 'clandestine' type copters tend to be bell designs, or bell helicopter designs. this is a long story but the owner/creator of the original Bell corporation was, shall we say, connected. to all the right people, and thus the company flourished and is connected to those aspects. Thus most GOV work helicopters (of nefarious origin) will be of Bell origin and design.

Hueys are fairly quiet (a bell type) but have a very strong 'chop' sound ('chucka chucka chucka) that ends up being a strong *thump thump* when nearly overhead -and low. all copters have this sound to some degree, obviously, but the Huey has a sound of it's own. It is powerful and designed for cargo, and other heavy works, so it has a big blade and sounds fairly unique. Most of the black helicopters seem to be a Huey derivation.

the drug detection types are very common and they are completely black as a matter of course, so that their origins or flight patterns are harder to figure out.
    Last edited by Carmody; 7th March 2012 at 20:12.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd May 2019), Mike (8th March 2012), shadowstalker (9th March 2012), Valerie Villars (27th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

They use single engine planes around here for detection. Only helicopters we see around here are for medical purposes.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toad For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd May 2019), shadowstalker (9th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

This subject bothers me from time to time. I had two or three very bizarre experiences with these helicopters during a time of intense high strangeness. Mike's description and experience dovetails most with my own.

There were supernatural and inexplicable things happening to me. At one point I seemed to be in a place I have heard described as like being in a bell jar. Things are eerily quiet and all normal activity was suspended. I was in my house one night when I heard a helicopter. This was in the middle of a small town. I went out to the back porch and there was a black helicopter no more than 20 feet or so above me, hovering, with a searchlight. This thing was right over my head. Then, (by the grace of God I wasn't scared, only confused) it followed me as I drove to the grocery store, all while that weird bell jar effect was going on.

It seems the phenomenon happens a lot when there is some kind of "breach" of this world, whether it be having contact with angel/e.t.'s or any other number of things that someone wants monitored or contained.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Angels1981 (23rd May 2019), Denise/Dizi (22nd May 2019), Siphonemis (24th May 2019), what is a name? (23rd May 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

My psychic says the black choppers can phase in and out of our wavelength and are policing our consciousness. I've seen them after a consciousness expanding experience or two.

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    This subject bothers me from time to time. I had two or three very bizarre experiences with these helicopters during a time of intense high strangeness. Mike's description and experience dovetails most with my own.

There were supernatural and inexplicable things happening to me. At one point I seemed to be in a place I have heard described as like being in a bell jar. Things are eerily quiet and all normal activity was suspended. I was in my house one night when I heard a helicopter. This was in the middle of a small town. I went out to the back porch and there was a black helicopter no more than 20 feet or so above me, hovering, with a searchlight. This thing was right over my head. Then, (by the grace of God I wasn't scared, only confused) it followed me as I drove to the grocery store, all while that weird bell jar effect was going on.

It seems the phenomenon happens a lot when there is some kind of "breach" of this world, whether it be having contact with angel/e.t.'s or any other number of things that someone wants monitored or contained.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th May 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd May 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Thanks TomKat. That is some real information that IS useful.

In your opinion, what technology or people are behind the phased in helicopters? Out of our normal wavelength of course?
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th May 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

I have been monitored and they know what makes you tick. I work with Angels and they are hell bent on me not being with them and trying to keep me in fear. They annoy me. However, In England I had a Black Helicopter experience and we put an EVP down a war chamber like a bomb shelter. No one was around it's up on a hill but when we returned we saw a black helicopter swoop in around the area and fly back off. This happened twice. No markings, no reg or anything but very quiet.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th May 2019), Valerie Villars (24th May 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thanks TomKat. That is some real information that IS useful.
    In your opinion, what technology or people are behind the phased in helicopters? Out of our normal wavelength of course?
    I think they're alien/secret military and some may even be holograms. Once I saw a tan-colored one maybe from the Gulf War, but it looked maybe 50 years too old. It looked very out-of-place flying low over my neighborhood, but I doubt anyone but me noticed. I had one flying over my backyard and happened to have binoculars handy and when I focused on them they quickly flew away. The weird thing is they act like entities -- "we're here to intimidate but if you're not intimidated, well we're getting the hell out of here!" :-)

24. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Valerie Villars (24th May 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I was just ignorant enough not to be scared. I actually thought it was a good guy, at the time.

What's interesting is they are only seen by those having the experience. Either us, or those around us, are under some kind of spell. It's very strange stuff.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Siphonemis (24th May 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I was just ignorant enough not to be scared. I actually thought it was a good guy, at the time.
    What's interesting is they are only seen by those having the experience. Either us, or those around us, are under some kind of spell. It's very strange stuff.
    I suspect the supernatural version of the black helicopters are the equivalent of the Men in Black. Maybe when our consciousness expands it ripples into their world and disturbs it, so they send in a solid hologram to shrink our consciousness back to normal.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Soda (27th June 2019), Valerie Villars (24th May 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

There are not that many different types of helicopters, they are easily identifiable by shape and size. Once you can identify the different types it will give you a very good idea of what they are most likely doing. The military/government has black helicopters (no marking whatsoever) of each make. Here are some of the most common helicopters and drones.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Valerie Villars (25th May 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

This is a short video by psychic Gigi Young that explains what Men in Black are, and other interesting things I've never heard. I believe the astral Black Helicopters are a modern version of the Men in Black.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeZTm2zuvCY

She says when you get into high technology you end up in the occult and the astral plane. If you encroach on this area, you might get a visit. She says MIBs are astral but look like the Sami people of Finland in 40s clothing.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Soda (27th June 2019), Valerie Villars (27th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread