+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: How Solar Flares Affecting Our Bodies

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Default Re: How Solar Flares Affecting Our Bodies

Quote Posted by christinedream7 (here)
    Yesterday, felt exhausted, & irritable- could have slept for ages.

Yes!!! There were a few of us here yesterday sleep walking but still able to type how TIRED we were!

Interesting experience with the sun have not tried to close my eyes after sun gazing. I have noticed more colors..i do this thing where i squint at the sun and u see a color spectrum within the reflection of ur eyelid..(have a feeling some have experienced this?) I remember doing this years ago and now there seems to be a much more variety of color in the reflection..different hues of blue instead of just blue.
    I also experiment with squinting at the sun and I too see a wide spectrum of color - much more than I used to - at least in my awareness that is - also on a clear sunny day the colors of nature seem to be more vibrant to me than in times past - but then again, it might just be that it is my awareness of them that has grown or maybe now I am just beginning to really see what is there to behold.

On a side note: today there is no sun to see - just rain, and I have been feeling dizzy all day, my equilibrium seems to be off. Anyone else feeling this way?
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

Alekahn (14th March 2012), CD7 (11th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

However, the whole issue is creating emotion in me that I must clear. The very thought of making a choice such as "I intend to move to (anywhere) or I intend to choose a particular job (anything)" creates a welter of avoidant emotion. I am not sure why I am wrestling with this except that a free and sovereign being seems to be asked to be the chooser? Or is that not the case?
    I find that when the anxiety gets huge, I must pretend that the issue is already "satisfied". I feel happy with that "pretense". I wonder if this is an escape into imagining that I always do anyway. Being that what I imagine is so contenting (hehe). Thanks for the witness to the strugglingness here today. Maggie

Yes i am finding decision making to be foreign to me in that it becomes more complicated then previously on certain days... about very mundane stuff that really doesnt warrant the anxiety. For example: The kitchen dirty is bothering me! and creates anxiety which DID NOT happen before. I too have "pretended" to let it wash over..not dwell and i also am CRAVING SIMPLICITY like nobodies business.

But i say this in that everyday it changes so what im telling u about what im experiencing today could mean a HILL OF BEANS tomorrow!! Who knows it could be the "changes" occurring do not JIVE with what we have been conditioned to believe as existence??...and its mixing like oil and water??
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Alekahn (11th March 2012), Delight (11th March 2012), HORIZONS (11th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)
    Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)
    The thread title attracted me because I am having a difficult time right now, see-sawing from light to dark thoughts more extreme than anything in the past ten years. And I thought 2012 was going to be a rapid increase in vibration! In fact I'm exhausted and struggling to stay out of very low vibrational states. I should say I live what I consider is a spiritual life in that I monitor my thinking vigilantly, 'pivot' as Abraham Hicks likes to call it, turn my thinking around and tune in to that peaceful, calm place in my heart that reminds me to love. I've been doing the Ho'ponopono like a mad thing lately, just to get through the past weeks. It helps, but I'm not sleeping well, old memories keep surfacing (so I liked that quote about cellular memory clearing), uncertainty, confusion and a certain mental chaos reigns, so here's my problem with Ms Nelson's book...

......(if)we have the power to resurrect ourselves and others if only we had faith enough and filled our reservoirs with this awesome light of God, then why has there never been one other example in the 2000 years since this startling demonstration? Why not John Lennon? It would appear that not one other soul has ever attained this level of consciousness, because as far as I know, not one example exists. A few Tibetan monks have stopped their corpses rotting rapidly somehow, but no actual resurrections. Surely, if this was solid philosophy there would have been some shining examples by now and we'd all be giving ourselves a new face and body.

I'll accept that what I think about expands, that if I want love I have to be love, and if I want peace, be peace. But beyond that all these fantastic notions about our unlimited mind power just leaves me cold these days and I'm beginning to want to slap people who tell me I can have whatever I want. Because while I've come a long way baby, I still feel suffocated by a despotic culture, the desecration of this lovely planet and the struggle to survive and after 40 years of positive thinking, affirmations and practice I still can't manifest anything more useful than a parking space.

Just sharing from my peculiar present state! ; )

Blessings to all.
    What you speak of are some of the very reasons why I have sought after other modalities of healing, health and life, rather than the status quo of what everyone else is doing. I fully understand your present state, and it is one that I have to keep in mind as I can find myself there if I am not very deliberate in how I live my life these days. Right now in my life it is all about choices, and the choices I make have a direct parallel to my state of being.
    I'd like to share back from my own present confused state. I would like to master what this experience is about here. I don't really know even what the point is as there are so many takes on it and I have not heard any direct information from my "channels". But I gravitate to the idea that "mastery" is an ideal that makes sense? Supposedly masters are at cause of being? That has some sort of relationship to choice?

First off, I have realized that making a conscious choice terrifies me. This time of light flushing all my shadow is revealing my her-story in which I have looked for "signs" to follow. In general, I would say I resonate most to ideals (like beauty, truth, love, freedom, sovereignty...the packets of feeling I have of these that mean "them" to me). I resonate much less to people and even experience. I have an imgination that often has satisfied me much more than the "nitty gritty" of life with others.

It's been easy to take the passive way and respond and follow signs that seem to be directed towards the ideals. I don't mean to the "socially" necessary but what I could see of something showing up the ideals I "live on".

I don't get much out of wrestling with other's opinions but have thought maybe I should stand up for the ideals and have done that (from Ego's vantage point??? That is a question from the wrestling with shadow). Like many, I have wondered if I have a mission that has been hiding?

Then I wonder if my dislike of the nitty gritty (just experience of everything) is about Ego too?

The point of saying the above, now I am finding that I doubt my ideals will ever be "seen" really and I wonder if I have been mistaken to follow signs. Was I avoiding experience in preferring to be in the "ideals" I prefer (in my imagination) Was I all along avoiding making choices consciously? The confrontation I am having with myself over the notion of my approach to "choice" is creating extreme anxiety.

To elaborate a bit more... I know pretty well that we "know' something mentally after the fact. So, I am pretty sure that all my activity (mental) of investigating my reality is after something already occurred. In that way, I am sure that signs show up after the cause. Where the choice comes must be about setting something into motion but it too being mental must be after the fact? Is this cause a hidden part of my Self so following the signs is as "good as" choosing to set out a path? Or not?

I have feelings of joy about being Sovereign, free, love... These joyful feelings about the ideals have always been with me. Is this idea that I need to be more conscious of choice irrelevant? Do I really need to engage with experience more than I do?

I am not sure where "choosing" comes in?

However, the whole issue is creating emotion in me that I must clear. The very thought of making a choice such as "I intend to move to (anywhere) or I intend to choose a particular job (anything)" creates a welter of avoidant emotion. I am not sure why I am wrestling with this except that a free and sovereign being seems to be asked to be the chooser? Or is that not the case?

I find that when the anxiety gets huge, I must pretend that the issue is already "satisfied". I feel happy with that "pretense". I wonder if this is an escape into imagining that I always do anyway. Being that what I imagine is so contenting (hehe). Thanks for the witness to the strugglingness here today. Maggie
    Maggie, thanks for sharing your thoughts - I appreciate it very much. I am at the point where choice equals experience - and consequently if I choose not to decide I still have made a choice. So, for me, choices and experience go hand in hand, walking this same path together, and this in turn causes me to grow into who I truly am. Going and growing - expanding my horizons seems to be my path of life - and I'm hopeful that the sun is one of my allies in this endeavor

6. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

RUSH! Yes if u choose not to decide you still have made a choice

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Delight (11th March 2012), HORIZONS (11th March 2012)

8. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

RUSH! Yes if u choose not to decide you still have made a choice
    ROTFLOL!!! Sweet!~ I was wondering if anyone would recognize that line - I've been influenced by that lyric (along with many others by neil) for years.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

CD7 (11th March 2012), Delight (11th March 2012)

10. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Yes i am finding decision making to be foreign to me in that it becomes more complicated then previously on certain days... about very mundane stuff that really doesnt warrant the anxiety. For example: The kitchen dirty is bothering me! and creates anxiety which DID NOT happen before. I too have "pretended" to let it wash over..not dwell and i also am CRAVING SIMPLICITY like nobodies business.

But i say this in that everyday it changes so what im telling u about what im experiencing today could mean a HILL OF BEANS tomorrow!! Who knows it could be the "changes" occurring do not JIVE with what we have been conditioned to believe as existence??...and its mixing like oil and water??
    Hi

for what it is worth, here is my take on things:
    1) 'being in the present moment', allows one to see what is required to be done at any specific time. e.g. in your case it might be 'cleaning that kitchen'...in my case today, seeing that my bathroom need a good clean('men behaving badly'...lol) and actually doing it, right now. Felt great afterwards (ah...but mustn't hang onto results..lol)

2) A realisation that 'this energy is moving in waves'....i.e. that whereas yesterday was 'energy draining//depleting', today was 'energy bountiful'
    With that mindset, it helps me to be prepared for what is to come. A bit like surfing perhaps?
    And an old military addage springs to mind,..."Rest & eat when you can as you never know when you will next get the oportunity."
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

Alekahn (11th March 2012), Delight (11th March 2012), HORIZONS (11th March 2012), Phoenix1304 (11th March 2012), Sabrina (11th March 2012)

12. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

Horizon:
    On a side note: today there is no sun to see - just rain, and I have been feeling dizzy all day, my equilibrium seems to be off. Anyone else feeling this way?

Horizon I can relate to this. Was sunny today, so kept getting drawn to sit in sun or do the gardening. If out in the car, tend to stare at it - just short enough not to create blindness. Look for the last glimpse of it out out the windows when in the house. It seems to be getting more important to be in the sun's presence. Feels very powerful and healing.
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

HORIZONS (11th March 2012)

14. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Quote 2) A realisation that 'this energy is moving in waves'....i.e. that whereas yesterday was 'energy draining//depleting', today was 'energy bountiful'
    With that mindset, it helps me to be prepared for what is to come. A bit like surfing perhaps?
    There is definitely an ebb and flow to the waves of energy, but if it is like surfing, then when your not riding a wave you are either paddling out against them or maneuvering yourself through them, or else you are being pounded by them as they break at their crest. Cowabunga dude~~I had to go back to my surfing days to remember that one--thanks

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

CeltMan (11th March 2012), Sabrina (12th March 2012)

16. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,263 times in 5,712 posts

Maggie, thanks for sharing your thoughts - I appreciate it very much. I am at the point where choice equals experience - and consequently if I choose not to decide I still have made a choice. So, for me, choices and experience go hand in hand, walking this same path together, and this in turn causes me to grow into who I truly am. Going and growing - expanding my horizons seems to be my path of life - and I'm hopeful that the sun is one of my allies in this endeavor
    Christinedream7 talked about also feeling some new anxiety and craving simplicity too and here you remind me about the fact we never are "not choosing". Maybe the solar flush is dislodging a bunch of my insistence on mental "master bait I On" he he..... that even to be sooo focused on what a master would do is a mental bait and switch (hehe) from the truth.

Yes, I am looking for help from the Sun and Thanks! for he chance of reality testing.

My floors need serious work. Maybe clean the cobwebs too. THIS IS A SIGN (major laughter). Blessings! Maggie

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

HORIZONS (11th March 2012), Sabrina (12th March 2012)

18. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sabrina (here)
    Horizon:

Horizon I can relate to this. Was sunny today, so kept getting drawn to sit in sun or do the gardening. If out in the car, tend to stare at it - just short enough not to create blindness. Look for the last glimpse of it out out the windows when in the house. It seems to be getting more important to be in the sun's presence. Feels very powerful and healing.
    I agree, for when the sun rises it has healing in its rays! and I want/need to be in them, and have that energy in me.

edit: Ha! look close at my avatar, it is a pic I took of a sunrise from the top of the mount - if you look close you can see the healing rays
    Last edited by HORIZONS; 11th March 2012 at 18:54.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

Alekahn (11th March 2012), Sabrina (12th March 2012)

20. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    The thread title attracted me because I am having a difficult time right now, see-sawing from light to dark thoughts more extreme than anything in the past ten years. And I thought 2012 was going to be a rapid increase in vibration! In fact I'm exhausted and struggling to stay out of very low vibrational states. I should say I live what I consider is a spiritual life in that I monitor my thinking vigilantly, 'pivot' as Abraham Hicks likes to call it, turn my thinking around and tune in to that peaceful, calm place in my heart that reminds me to love. I've been doing the Ho'ponopono like a mad thing lately, just to get through the past weeks. It helps, but I'm not sleeping well, old memories keep surfacing (so I liked that quote about cellular memory clearing), uncertainty, confusion and a certain mental chaos reigns, so here's my problem with Ms Nelson's book...

......(if)we have the power to resurrect ourselves and others if only we had faith enough and filled our reservoirs with this awesome light of God, then why has there never been one other example in the 2000 years since this startling demonstration? Why not John Lennon? It would appear that not one other soul has ever attained this level of consciousness, because as far as I know, not one example exists. A few Tibetan monks have stopped their corpses rotting rapidly somehow, but no actual resurrections. Surely, if this was solid philosophy there would have been some shining examples by now and we'd all be giving ourselves a new face and body.

I'll accept that what I think about expands, that if I want love I have to be love, and if I want peace, be peace. But beyond that all these fantastic notions about our unlimited mind power just leaves me cold these days and I'm beginning to want to slap people who tell me I can have whatever I want. Because while I've come a long way baby, I still feel suffocated by a despotic culture, the desecration of this lovely planet and the struggle to survive and after 40 years of positive thinking, affirmations and practice I still can't manifest anything more useful than a parking space.

Just sharing from my peculiar present state! ; )

Blessings to all.
    What you speak of are some of the very reasons why I have sought after other modalities of healing, health and life, rather than the status quo of what everyone else is doing. I fully understand your present state, and it is one that I have to keep in mind as I can find myself there if I am not very deliberate in how I live my life these days. Right now in my life it is all about choices, and the choices I make have a direct parallel to my state of being.
    I'd like to share back from my own present confused state. I would like to master what this experience is about here. I don't really know even what the point is as there are so many takes on it and I have not heard any direct information from my "channels". But I gravitate to the idea that "mastery" is an ideal that makes sense? Supposedly masters are at cause of being? That has some sort of relationship to choice?

First off, I have realized that making a conscious choice terrifies me. This time of light flushing all my shadow is revealing my her-story in which I have looked for "signs" to follow. In general, I would say I resonate most to ideals (like beauty, truth, love, freedom, sovereignty...the packets of feeling I have of these that mean "them" to me). I resonate much less to people and even experience. I have an imgination that often has satisfied me much more than the "nitty gritty" of life with others.

It's been easy to take the passive way and respond and follow signs that seem to be directed towards the ideals. I don't mean to the "socially" necessary but what I could see of something showing up the ideals I "live on".

I don't get much out of wrestling with other's opinions but have thought maybe I should stand up for the ideals and have done that (from Ego's vantage point??? That is a question from the wrestling with shadow). Like many, I have wondered if I have a mission that has been hiding?

Then I wonder if my dislike of the nitty gritty (just experience of everything) is about Ego too?

The point of saying the above, now I am finding that I doubt my ideals will ever be "seen" really and I wonder if I have been mistaken to follow signs. Was I avoiding experience in preferring to be in the "ideals" I prefer (in my imagination) Was I all along avoiding making choices consciously? The confrontation I am having with myself over the notion of my approach to "choice" is creating extreme anxiety.

To elaborate a bit more... I know pretty well that we "know' something mentally after the fact. So, I am pretty sure that all my activity (mental) of investigating my reality is after something already occurred. In that way, I am sure that signs show up after the cause. Where the choice comes must be about setting something into motion but it too being mental must be after the fact? Is this cause a hidden part of my Self so following the signs is as "good as" choosing to set out a path? Or not?

I have feelings of joy about being Sovereign, free, love... These joyful feelings about the ideals have always been with me. Is this idea that I need to be more conscious of choice irrelevant? Do I really need to engage with experience more than I do?

I am not sure where "choosing" comes in?

Hi Maggie. Hmm... avoidant emotion, interesting term. I am currently avoiding thinking about certain choices that give me panic and anxiety, even though I suspect they are the right choices but if I can't feel at peace with them (in my case, selling up and moving to South America) then I am waiting until I do. The ideals have served us well and I'm sure you've come a long way too. Mastery is a term I would never use about myself, but we're getting pretty close I think when we can return to love and let it be our guide in all things. I don't think love ever steers us wrong. So for me it's simpler than what you seem to be wrestling with. I just go back to centre and let love make the calls. Difficulties relating to others for example. I work with young women who get their babies vaccinated 21 times before they're 18months old and they're still in the old 'doctor is God' paradigm and so far from my understanding I don't know where to begin with them and it breaks my heart when I see autism popping up in my milieu and I feel it could have been avoided.

I do not have a circle of enlightened friends, except online. My immediate encounters are with those that I simply feel no intellectual resonance with and sometimes my buttons get pressed when I see ego's playing out their silly little games, self important officiousness and the like. Yet I love them unconditionally. Perhaps that's all my mission is.

You probably don't need to worry too much about your ego, I'm sure you've done enough work to have caught yourself out in self-aggrandisement or any other behaviours born of ego. Dislike of the 'nitty gritty', is probably no more than weariness with small minded thinking. I don't think I'm being egocentric to say I feel no intellectual resonance, I'm recognising what is. I have to work quietly to heal situations as best I can, there's no point in forthright discussions with those that have never heard of a chemtrail, drink cans of aspartame laden drinks and wave pink cancer awareness ribbons at me. 'Coming out' and standing up for what I believe in is more a case of not standing for what I don't believe in, so I'm finding myself throwing away lines like 'my cancer awareness means not allowing anyone to irradiate my breasts, EVER, and being very careful of what chemicals and pesticides I put in my body'. Or, "I read something disturbing today, they use aborted foetus cells in vaccines'. If only to make them think. Mostly I'm perceived as odd if not a fruitcake. I've learnt to live with that but long since learnt to avoid proselytizing..

Just responding on the fly really, it was a very good day for me today, several waves of blissful feeling and a long way from the low vibrations I've been in and out of for the last few weeks. I think I hide quite a lot myself, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, we know 'speaking out' often involves becoming a target and we don't necessarily want the attention. Hiding our light under a bushel and not fulfilling our missions? Maybe. It's enough for me to deal with day to day encounters and choose love every time my buttons are pressed, this way lies peace, my personal lessons become unveiled and usually sees the best possible outcome for all. I hang on to that. The book and blog and spiritual retreat centre will have to wait.

I didn't really understand your paragraph 'to elaborate a bit more', I read it a few times and still don't, I can't wrangle with it any more! LOL But I can send a virtual hug to say, you're not alone, even if you wanna be! and you helped ease my sense of isolation this morning, thank you.

Blessings
    Helen

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

HORIZONS (11th March 2012)

22. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,263 times in 5,712 posts

Just responding on the fly really, it was a very good day for me today, several waves of blissful feeling and a long way from the low vibrations I've been in and out of for the last few weeks. I think I hide quite a lot myself, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, we know 'speaking out' often involves becoming a target and we don't necessarily want the attention. Hiding our light under a bushel and not fulfilling our missions? Maybe. It's enough for me to deal with day to day encounters and choose love every time my buttons are pressed, this way lies peace, my personal lessons become unveiled and usually sees the best possible outcome for all. I hang on to that. The book and blog and spiritual retreat centre will have to wait.

I didn't really understand your paragraph 'to elaborate a bit more', I read it a few times and still don't, I can't wrangle with it any more! LOL But I can send a virtual hug to say, you're not alone, even if you wanna be! and you helped ease my sense of isolation this morning, thank you.

Blessings
    Helen
    I vacumed a bit today and felt more relaxed. I am glad to hear that your day is waving bliss for you. I don't really want to be alone so I wrote to the forum and I feel good about our ability here to support each other!!

To explain the "elaboration part"....I was using some research about experiments with decision making that show some unconscious before conscious implications about making a choice......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroscience_of_free_will

Quote Matsuhashi and Hallett's study can be summarized thus. The researchers hypothesized that, if our conscious intentions are what causes movement genesis (i.e. the start of an action), then naturally, our conscious intentions should always occur before any movement has begun. Otherwise, if we ever become aware of a movement only after it has already been started, our awareness could not have been the cause of that particular movement. Simply put, conscious intention must precede action if it is its cause.

To test this hypothesis, Matsuhashi and Hallet had volunteers perform brisk finger movements at random intervals, while not counting or planning when to make such (future) movements, but rather immediately making a movement as soon as they thought about it. An externally controlled "stop-signal" sound was played at pseudo random intervals, and the volunteers had to cancel their intent to move if they heard a signal while being aware of their own immediate intention to move. Whenever there was an action (finger movement), the authors documented (and graphed) any tones that occurred before that action. The graph of tones before actions therefore only shows tones (a) before the subject is even aware of their "movement genesis" (or else they would have stopped or "vetoed" the movement), and (b) after it is too late to veto the action. This second set of graphed tones is of little importance here.

In this work, "movement genesis" is defined as the brain process of making movement, of which physiological observations have been made (via electrodes) indicating that it may occur before conscious awareness of intent to move (see Benjamin Libet).

By looking to see when tones started preventing actions, the researchers supposedly know the length of time (in seconds) that exists between when a subject holds a conscious intention to move and performs the action of movement. This moment of awareness (as seen in the graph below) is dubbed "T" (the mean time of conscious intention to move). It can be found by looking at the border between tones and no tones. This enables the researchers to estimate the timing of the conscious intention to move without relying on the subject's knowledge or demanding them to focus on a clock. The last step of the experiment is to compare time T for each subject with their Event-related potential (ERP) measures (e.g. seen in this page's lead image), which reveal when their finger movement genesis first begins.

The researchers found that the time of the conscious intention to move T normally occurred too late to be the cause of movement genesis. See the example of a subject's graph below on the right. Although it is not shown on the graph, the subject's readiness potentials (ERP) tells us that his actions start at -2.8 seconds, and yet this is substantially earlier than his conscious intention to move, time "T" (-1.8 seconds). Matsuhashi and Hallet concluded that the feeling of the conscious intention to move does not cause movement genesis; both the feeling of intention and the movement itself are the result of unconscious processing.

23. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

Phew 'our perceptions are being nudged into expansion' as she says - certainly a bootcamp mind (and body) altering year by the feel of it for those who follow this all.... S

Angela Peregoff: New Plan in Action
    March 12, 2012

www.angelaperegoff.com

I hope that you didn’t stress out as the March winds blew in some magnetic instability last week. It was yet another reminder from the solar brain of our galaxy that we still have an incredible amount of information to integrate into our DNA codes as we ride this Ascension train of change.

The sun will play a very active role in 2012 and 2013 emitting magnetically charged particles called coronal mass ejections that soar through space with compelling force to assist us at this pivotal time.

The Ascension has movement and since I last wrote the velocity of light increased 17% establishing new growing pains that will lead to great new horizons of harmony and peace.

These large explosions, nicknamed CMEs, within the Sun’s atmosphere release solar radiation that can have a profound effect on your physical, emotional, and mental well-being. The gamma rays travel on the solar winds and are the Sun’s way of exciting deep feelings – in other words you get jump-started into processing whatever karmic patterns you need to heal. This current time is a gestalt to allow you to learn these lessons and to confront and remove any remaining energy-viral obstructions to the Soul’s destiny. You know the drill. Before the new You can take hold, the old one has to be stretched and broken a bit. The councils who are directing and advising this planetary ascension experiment can influence us by rearranging the magnetic fields of the Sun which releases a precise charge of the highly active Fire element. The latest charges are lessening the arc swing of duality and creating movement into a greater crystalline frequency dimension.

As the charges impact Earth they manifest an array of challenges with the planetary core and the magnetosphere that surrounds Gaia. As the solar winds enter our atmosphere the radiation can fry electronic hardware such as satellites as well as your physical body’s electrical aspects, including a need for cellular and DNA adaptability. This results in some unusual and chaotic energies in our environment, making people and animals mentally confused. Very often during a potent magnetic messaging cycle from solar consciousness the media will report bizarre behavior of animals. Environmental factors along with mental and emotional responses can switch genes on and off, altering genetic programs. So make sure the energetic opposition is lessened by perhaps wearing copper or gold on both wrists and employing certain gemstones as rings and pendants to help hold your field intact. You also want to hydrate the body as much as possible during and after such mechanics of ascension.

The inner ascension process makes it possible for the physical body to adapt to these cosmic light messages. The spine and the DNA serve as antennas and search modems sending and receiving signals into your personal field of existence (aura) that you integrate through the pineal gland. Via such trans-harmonic superhighways of light the growth of consciousness is supported. Often these download cycles induce a broadening or stretching (read overload) that results in a temporary energy loss. The first sensory indicator is an emotional low, a sense of being tired, and feeling out of sorts. Many find that they become somewhat vulnerable, feeling overwhelmed at times – as if you can’t seem to get things done, as if there are not enough hours in the day. Others sink into a funk, and it seems like you are moving through molasses. Emotions, too, can go from ecstatic highs to deep lows shadowed by lethargic depression. The key is to become aware of your ascension overload quotient and develop the beneficial antidotes that will neutralize the bombardment.

The need for humanity to shift becomes essential to maintain 5D equilibrium and balance. Denial will not serve. The cosmic undulations will only become more intense, as will the heightened energy of the planet itself. The energy of the New evolutionary cycle demands more effort on your part. You must pro-actively raise your frequency to adjust and keep pace. You are responsible for managing your energy and rising to the occasion. Your sensitivity to what lies within yourself (and others) is what produces harmony and order in your life. The solar wind messages over the last week remind you at your auric-field levels that this is an adventure that requires core re-stabilization and re-grounding. Your goal this week is to be a soft, gentle, and flexible soul as you accept that change is good and necessary.

The Sun’s transmissions are growing in frequency and magnitude, affecting you physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. The bombardments are sent to assist in perceptual alterations, for in these changing times of 2012 your senses are being heightened and expanded out of necessity. Cosmic influences are intended to stimulate a graceful spiritual awakening for humankind. With this understanding, navigate the road ahead with good enjoyment knowing that your perceptions are being nudged into expansion to enhance your quality of life.

As your mind expands in perceptual acuity, you will suddenly know things, see energy patterns and sense the potential occurrence of events days or even months in advance. You are slowly releasing the habit of being third dimensional. This habit, like all habits, is a set of behaviors that originate in your unconscious mind because they have been in place for millennia. Therefore, suggestions for better behaviors and thoughts come by highlighting the old, non-supportive actions, thoughts and emotions.

You’ll have a couple of weeks to slow down, reflect and press the pause button on life since the planet Mercury goes retrograde today and will remain retrograde for the rest of the month. Use the flow of what has just occurred cosmically inside this astrological period to discover any and all illusions that veil your hidden truths. The next couple of weeks will be perfect for raising your consciousness after the solar uplift. If you can make space in your days for mindfulness and spiritual practice, you may well find yourself stepping into another world – a world of peace, bliss and awakening.

On a practical level Donna Taylor states, “This particular Mercury cycle asks us to go back and make changes and to be innovative wherever possible. We need to be thinking outside the box and not care too much what other people think of our strange, unorthodox ideas, for it is precisely the strange and the unusual that will work best at this time. Following convention and protocol will not reap positive results at this time.” (www.Donna-Taylor.co.uk)

What a great time to bring the source of your third dimensional existence out of your unconscious and into your conscious awareness! Let the discovery be the practice that allows you to consciously experience the next evolutionary cycle of earth.

And do it in a strange, peculiar way!

©2012 Reverend Angela Peregoff, All Rights Reserved.
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

HORIZONS (12th March 2012)

25. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Well call me peculiar!!!!!! HUmmmm yah definitely feeling the intense lows and highs...good grief this last one was exhausting! And all of a sudden yesterday and today, an opposite happened where ive had ALL the energy i needed, everything completely clear, and absolutely gorgeous day today.

So either post above has truth to it or we are entertaining puppets on a string for some puppet master! Either way, its becoming increasingly noticable the low's then followed by the Highs. The highs are quite enjoyable...interesting times

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Debra (14th March 2012), Sidney (14th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5