+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: How Solar Flares Affecting Our Bodies

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

Default How Solar Flares Affecting Our Bodies

Pertinent with the current major flares, and as Ventrudo says: 'I have noticed that a lot of people are feeling agitated recently. Some have even described feelings as heavy as an impending doom. Solar flares have the potential to break up old thought patterns that are no longer necessary so new patterns can begin. This time of change and upheaval can make us feel wound up and fatigued at the same time.'

And the good news from her: 'The interesting fact about this energy is that since it is of a higher frequency it creates the power of instant manifestation of our thoughts, which means whatever we think, we create instantly. This never before happened in our lifetime and that is why many people are writing books on the subject on the Power of Attraction.'

http://soundofheart.org/galacticfree...ing-our-bodies

and Bill Ballard:

http://shiftfrequency.com/bill-balla...ming-big-buzz/
    Last edited by Sabrina; 7th March 2012 at 23:08.
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

1inMany (8th March 2012), Ammit (10th March 2012), Anam Cara (8th March 2012), Black Panther (8th March 2012), Calz (8th March 2012), Carmen (8th March 2012), DeDukshyn (8th March 2012), Eric J (Viking) (10th March 2012), fractal being (7th March 2012), frances (8th March 2012), golden lady (8th March 2012), Herbert (8th March 2012), highlyter (9th March 2012), Jean-Marie (8th March 2012), Jenci (10th March 2012), jjjones (8th March 2012), karamba (12th March 2012), Lifebringer (9th March 2012), Lisab (8th March 2012), Marin (9th March 2012), markoid (10th March 2012), mojo (8th March 2012), Ontarioguy (8th March 2012), Phoenix1304 (11th March 2012), Realeyes (8th March 2012), Ria (10th March 2012), RunningDeer (7th March 2012), seko (7th March 2012), Turcurulin (9th March 2012), Vanessa (10th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (8th March 2012), Wind (8th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Default Re: How Solar Flares Are Affecting Our Bodies

That explains it. I just posted a few of my thoughts on how I feel about ET interfering in our lives. I think I put a lot of anger into those thoughts.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

frances (8th March 2012), Ontarioguy (8th March 2012), RunningDeer (8th March 2012), Sabrina (7th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: How Solar Flares Are Affecting Our Bodies

Quote Posted by Cilka (here)
    That explains it. I just posted a few of my thoughts on how I feel about ET interfering in our lives. I think I put a lot of anger into those thoughts.
    isn't admiting you have a problem the first step to recovery?

12 steps for emotionholics!

the first link posted... self styled "Galatic free press"

Quote "The solar flares and photon waves are changing the fabric of our physical reality as they have a powerful effect on our physical cellular level, causing our cellular memories to awaken and clear. We often experience this as the body heating up in the form of “hot flashes.” Our lower emotions are low frequency energy stored in our cells from past experiences and traumas that we have encountered and never processed —so they become stored as cellular memories.
    sounds like pseudo science to me, they are mixing actual measurable changes in with postulation and guess work (though offering it all as "factual").

I'll agree that the sun has a strong influence on this planet, but how can these types of claims be offered with no substantiation?

statements like this:

Quote Most days it feels like time is speeding up and occasionally it feels like it is moving unnaturally slow.
    remind me of a "palm reader" at a local fair,, they say enough catch all phrases to ring true with any audience...

to bad really, as these type of irresponsable messages do not help over all.
    Last edited by TargeT; 7th March 2012 at 23:15.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

D-Day (8th March 2012), frances (8th March 2012), RunningDeer (8th March 2012), Sebastion (10th March 2012), seko (7th March 2012), Senso (8th March 2012), unicorny (11th March 2012), Vanessa (10th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: How Solar Flares Affecting Our Bodies

Thanks Sabrina. Great post. I agree with both paragraphs based on my reading and personal experience. I think it's highly beneficial to get this information out to anyone that is ready to hear it.

This part in particular:
    Quote And the good news from her: 'The interesting fact about this energy is that since it is of a higher frequency it creates the power of instant manifestation of our thoughts, which means whatever we think, we create instantly. This never before happened in our lifetime ..."
    We are all mini-creators! It's there for the asking...

The first paragraph on symptoms also helps prevent us from coming down so hard on ourselves when it's isn't moving like it use to.

CHANGE, FLOW...

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (8th March 2012), Calz (8th March 2012), DeDukshyn (7th March 2012), frances (8th March 2012), Lisab (8th March 2012), Ontarioguy (8th March 2012), Sabrina (7th March 2012), seko (7th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,463 times in 8,541 posts

If anyone can find a little book by Ruby Nelson called "The Door of Everything" - it speaks of the coming flow of solar energy (it was written a while back) and how it is our gift for manifesting, the material that we can manifest from. I fully agree with that statement, and the solar flares have been affecting me extremely heavily this year - I can't say in "bad" or "good" way but I feel I am changing quickly. My manifestations (I'm a practicer of the manifestation cult ;-), are also coming more easily - good and bad, The time to mind our thoughts is now, young Jedi. My 2 cents
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 7th March 2012 at 23:23.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

butcherman (8th March 2012), Calz (8th March 2012), Carmen (8th March 2012), frances (8th March 2012), golden lady (8th March 2012), Lisab (8th March 2012), mojo (9th March 2012), RunningDeer (8th March 2012), Sabrina (8th March 2012), seko (7th March 2012), unicorny (11th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    If anyone can find a little book by Ruby Nelson called "The Door of Everything" - it speaks of the coming flow of solar energy (it was written a while back) and how it is our gift for manifesting, the material that we can manifest from. I fully agree with that statement, and the solar flares have been affecting me extremely heavily this year - I can't say in "bad" or "good" way but I feel I am changing quickly. My manifestations (I'm a practicer of the manifestation cult ;-), are also coming more easily - good and bad, The time to mind our thoughts is now, young Jedi. My 2 cents
    What a time to cultivate manifestation (hehe).
    My aunt gave me that book once and I really liked it. I happen to have a link to a source for a pdf for it.

http://www.successmanual.com/wp-cont...-SMSE-2010.pdf

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

CdnSirian (8th March 2012), DeDukshyn (7th March 2012), frances (8th March 2012), golden lady (8th March 2012), kizzey (8th March 2012), Lisab (8th March 2012), MorningSong (8th March 2012), Phoenix1304 (10th March 2012), RunningDeer (8th March 2012), Sabrina (8th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    My aunt gave me that book once and I really liked it. I happen to have a link to a source for a pdf for it.

Super sweet! Thanks Delight! I'll warn it's not for everyone, but nice treasure for those looking for something fresh. One of my favorite books, picked up randomly (hehe not!) at a used book store.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

frances (8th March 2012), highlyter (9th March 2012), RunningDeer (8th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

http://www.amazon.com/Door-Everythin.../dp/0875160697
    12 copies left.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

DeDukshyn (8th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

Super sweet! Thanks Delight! I'll warn it's not for everyone, but nice treasure for those looking for something fresh. One of my favorite books, picked up randomly (hehe not!) at a used book store.
    Oops, I was working from the bottom up so I didn't see this link. But thanks for this link, I got a free copy!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (8th March 2012), Ascension (8th March 2012), DeDukshyn (8th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Holy manifestations batman!! ... free electronic AND hard copies at a great price!!!
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 8th March 2012 at 03:27.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

RunningDeer (8th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Oh absolutely +100 to this subject. The solar flares etc we are currently WAY more powerful and important than anyone can really grasp at this time. We are in for a period of MASSIVE, and rapid change.... Be prepared, but above all it will be important to be CENTERED. People will be looking for their 'rock'. Be their 'rock'... be ballast that stops the boat from swaying too wildly. You will be fulfilling an invaluable role to those around you.

It is the SUN that will be ushering in many of the changes that will bring about the new earth and new man. I came to that realisation two years ago while watching the sunrise from an early moring train into the city...and, looking back, it makes so much sense.... If you don't believe me, go outside into the sunshine and take a look around you, open up your intuition and let us know what comes to you.
    You may be surprised. Don't be worried that what you write sounds too crazy. There's no such thing as "too crazy" anymore - not when we're going through the changes we are going through at this time.
    I want to hear what you have to say about what I have written.

Please share your thoughts, I believe it is important that we do it *NOW*, in case we don't get a chance later on......

Love and light to you all
    Joel

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

1inMany (8th March 2012), aquamarine (8th March 2012), Black Panther (8th March 2012), butcherman (8th March 2012), DeDukshyn (8th March 2012), HORIZONS (10th March 2012), Jenci (10th March 2012), marielle (8th March 2012), mojo (9th March 2012), MorningSong (10th March 2012), Sabrina (8th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (8th March 2012), Wind (8th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Remember when the sun was "yellow"? Not anymore .... PURE WHITE!

A contrast I have noticed and have noticed how many others have also noticed ...

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Adi (8th March 2012), HORIZONS (10th March 2012), Kano (8th March 2012), Kgirl (10th March 2012), Sabrina (8th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Those were the days, hey? ROFL!

But seriously, yes... I think even my wife has noticed, but hasn't really attributed much importance to it... I myself have noticed that for a while now, but it's surprising how little is said about it... which leads me to doubt whether it is actually white or whether I'm just imagining the change.

It's nice to hear when others also notice. It's also a lot more brilliant - the whole sky around it is whiter, whereas it used to just shine and you could see the blue around it....not anymore.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

DeDukshyn (8th March 2012), HORIZONS (10th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Hi, Sabrina and all, thanx for such excellent links, this is awesome. I offer an interesting article from HeartMath or the Global Initiative Project about how the sun effects us emotionally and creatively which supports your first excellent link Sabrina.This article is from 2008, I think.

Interaction between the Sun and human excitability

As mentioned in previous commentaries, solar flares have not only been associated with global weather patterns, but also human social activity.

During World War I, A. L. Tchijevsky, a Russian professor of Astronomy and Biological Physics, noticed that particularly severe battles followed solar flares during the sunspot peak period of 1916-17. Intrigued by the connection of human behavior to solar physics, Tchijevsky constructed an "Index of Mass Human Excitability". He compiled the histories of 72 countries from 500 BC to 1922 AD to provide a database to articulate his correlations. After rating the most significant events, Tchijevsky found that fully 80% of the most significant human events occurred during the 5 years or so of maximum sunspot activity.

The solar connection to terrestrial events has been studied by scientists ever since then, but most of the focus has been on the sun itself and on the impact of the solar cycle on the climate, weather, agriculture, commodity markets and other non-human phenomenon.

When the data is examined, it appears that when solar-geomagnetic activity is changing most rapidly and is on the ascent or on the descent of a solar cycle, when solar spots are rapidly increasing or diminishing respectively, it has the greatest potential to affect human moods, behavior patterns, creativity and historical trends.

Throughout history, cultures such as Egyptian, Hopi, Ancient Indian, Mayan, Aztec and Chinese, believed that their collective behavior could be influenced by the sun. Seers such as the famous psychic Edgar Cayce, claimed that humans meditating together could influence solar activity and that such meditations can help to establish a more peaceful future and reduce individual and collective stress. More and more groups are continuously forming with this intention. They are stanch believers that prayer, meditations and collective intentions, over time, can help upgrade consciousness and facilitate positive outcomes for the planetary whole. This is especially relevant during times of increased "human excitability," and hence increased creativity and opportunity available from the energy influxes which occur during the increase of solar activity.

Evidence for this is provided from a historical study conducted by Suitbert Ertel ("Bursts of creativity correlate with solar activity"-1997) who examined the association between solar activity and oscillations in human creativity. Using time series analysis he examined the periods of flourishing and years of increased creativity in science and the arts (e.g. painting, poetry and fiction). The results clearly show that during increased solar activity, human creative activity also peaks. Tchijevsky contributes this observation to the fact that the influence on the human nervous system is greatest when the amount of emitted energy by the sun and radiation of the earth are greatest.

We are at the beginning of the next Solar Cycle 24, which will increase over the next four to six years. There are always pessimistic and fear-based projections related to any new energetic cycles that have an interactive influence with the planet. However, the increasing light and coherence on the planet facilitates new choices and the power to change our responses to energy influxes. That’s what the global consciousness shift is about: a chance to elect heart-based choices, then take charge and do things differently and respond with more consciousness, respect, love and compassion. It’s time to end the tendency to create and repeat the same old stress-producing "play-outs" each time there in an energy influx on the planet—such as solar activity and other energetic influences—that could bring benefits and creative opportunities to help humanity spiral upward towards the next dimension of active intelligence and heart-based living.

More and more people are realizing that solar and universal energetic influxes are part of a natural cycle—they are not "out to get us". Their effects depend on how we choose to respond to them. These influxes can be a great add-on to humanity. Yet people have to take responsibility for their own energy and elect to use this creative energy influx to create deeper connections and more caring interactions with each other and Mother Earth. The GCI’s intention is to help provide self-transformational tools and technologies that help people align with their higher potentials for empowerment, in order to facilitate positive global change during the influx of the next solar cycle.

The GCI hypothesizes that:

1.All living things are interconnected and that we communicate with each other via our biological and electromagnetic fields.

2.Not only are humans affected by such energetic fields, but conversely the Earth’s energetic systems are also influenced by collective human emotions and consciousness. Much of the planetary field environment is made up of the collective consciousness of the inhabitants.

3.Large numbers of people intentionally creating heart-coherent states of care, love, compassion and appreciation will generate a coherent standing wave that can help offset the current planetary-wide wave of stress, discord and incoherence.

A major factor in the global consciousness shift is enough people realizing the need to become more self-responsible for their own energy, thoughts, feelings and actions.
    It is each person’s responsibility to establish balance within oneself and with the Earth. Every action counts, and by "taking charge" and increasing our coherence baseline, this shift and consciousness upgrade will be reflected in the global field environment as well. This in turn will create a mutually beneficial feedback loop between human beings and the Earth’s energetic systems.

Though not fully proven yet, we at the GCI research center feel that using our heart’s intelligence to balance and manage our mental and emotional systems, along with meditations to increase our coherence, will raise our personal frequency pitch and energetically align us with the creative opportunities and benefits that can come with this next cycle of solar activity. More people are becoming aware that they have a choice in how they interact with new energy influxes—be they spiritual, astrological, solar, lunar, environmental or social.

The Global Coherence Initiative is only one of the many emerging groups working to facilitate the planetary shift in these adventuresome and sometimes challenging times. No facilitation is "more important" than another. With a noncompetitive spirit and genuine care, all groups and individuals add a helpful piece to the grid and are energetically connected to each other at the heart level to serve the greater whole. We at the GCI honor and appreciate the love and care these groups and individual light workers from all over the world have put into this cause.

With gratitude and appreciation,

Annette Deyhle, Ph.D. and GCI Research Team

http://www.glcoherence.org/templates...cEmail=1343697
    Last edited by Anam Cara; 8th March 2012 at 04:06.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

Alekahn (9th March 2012), Ba-ba-Ra (8th March 2012), CdnSirian (8th March 2012), Hervé (10th March 2012), MorningSong (10th March 2012), Sabrina (8th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

'The Door of Everything' is one of my all time favorite books. It has been a kind of touchstone for me on my journey.

Ever thought of a different perception as to 'The Son of Man'! Maybe it's 'The Sun of Man'!! Without the sun there is no life on earth!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Calz (8th March 2012), DeDukshyn (8th March 2012), jcocks (8th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes I came to that conclusion as well several years ago

It turns out that great minds think alike!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Yoda (10th March 2012)

33. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thumbs up Re: How Solar Flares Affecting Our Bodies

Quote Posted by Carmen (here)
    'The Door of Everything' is one of my all time favorite books. It has been a kind of touchstone for me on my journey.

Ever thought of a different perception as to 'The Son of Man'! Maybe it's 'The Sun of Man'!! Without the sun there is no life on earth!
    Yes ~ and it was you who first told me about it and sent me a copy ~

Note it was posted on the original Project Avalon several years ago ~ But here it is again for all to behold ...

"Come!

Meet me just inside the Door of Everything, in my timeless realm of Being, where all the perfect qualities of your Grand Cosmic Self will intersect and blend into one precious jewel—the precious jewel of Love."

The Door of Everything

by

Ruby Nelson

( http://pamelaparnell.homestead.com/f...everything.htm )

34. Link to Post #18
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

Yes of course Gio. I remember. That quote from the book is so profound. Thanks for posting it.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Calz (8th March 2012), mojo (9th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Coming in today as Bill Ballard says below. Certainly affected my sleep last night - restless, restless and awake at 3 am GMT. People are feeling 'wired' and watch out of erratic drivers! And as others have said above, sun is now brilliant white and swirly, and you just get drawn to stand and look at it. Notice that one of my cats who is pretty ill, just goes and sits in any puddle of sunlight he can find outside. Hold onto your hats as those loved or hated channelers say!

Bill Ballard | Shift Frequency | March 7 2012 (USA)
    http://shiftfrequency.com/bill-balla...h-be-prepared/

This morning just after midnight 2 separate “X” Class Solar Flares began hitting Earth from their release 3/5/12. About the same time those flares began hitting Earth, about 2 am this morning there was another far larger Solar Flare that was released from the sun. It will definitely hit Earth on 3/9/12. You can view this flare this morning at the link below.

X5.4 Solar Flare Update/Quake Watch!

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Alekahn (9th March 2012), Calz (8th March 2012), Ria (10th March 2012)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Hmmm am I going to be manic or tired today? Or manically tired. Very tangible energy out there, so banking on one of those aha moments he lists below... S

http://www.spiritvoyage.com/blog/ind...-solar-flares/

Yogi Bhajan’s 2012 Predictions: Kundalini Yoga and Solar Flares

Yogi Bhajan had a clear understanding of what would happen as we entered the Aquarian Age and he warned us that solar storm activity would increase significantly and affect the magnetic field of the Earth. In the past few weeks, even mainstream media has been reporting massive solar flares unlike any we have ever seen. On March 9th (2011), the first day of the last wave of the Mayan Calendar, we experienced what is known as a X1.5-class explosion. These solar flares are directly connected to the Earth Changes we are experiencing.

The ancients teach that we are connected to the totality of the Universe and so the flares on the surface of the Sun too affect us.

You may be feeling:

- emotional outbursts
    - temperature fluctuations – sweating then chills
    - disrupted sleep, disturbing dreams
    - extreme fatigue and/or manic amount of energy
    - big aha moments of awareness
    - weird body phenomena – aches and pains, buzzing in the ears

Most importantly, the solar flares affect the emotions. With these surges of energy and information coming from the sun, it is increasingly difficult for people to control the emotions by ‘talking ourselves down’. Managing the emotions is now something we must be aware of every day – especially anger. Our old tricks to avoid or suppress our anger will no longer work. Now, anger must become fuel for transformation.

There is a misconception that the spiritual path is all rainbows and unicorns. Don’t make yourself wrong for feeling anger. Emotion is simply energy in motion. How we channel and direct these energies is what makes us conscious spiritual beings.

All over the world, people are waking up from the bad dream of the Kal Yug (dark age) and seeing the Truth. Part of this waking process is expressing anger at our past habit of giving our power over to others. We can see this in Egypt, in Libya and closer to home in Wisconsin.

The 3rd Chakra is ruled by the fire tattva and gives us our sense of self – our self value – our dignity as a Human Being. It takes a potent fuel-like anger (fire) for real transformation to happen. Anger is not a place to live, but a stage to pass through on the way to dignity and peace.

Suppressed anger manifests as apathy, despair and depression. Are you the person who ‘bites your tongue’– remaining quiet to not rock the boat ? Are you a human doormat – people consistently take advantage of your kind nature? Then you need to express.

When you feel anger surging inside you, it is poking you to speak and to stand up for yourself – especially to the people in your life who you have been giving your power away to. Do you say and do things to get approval from others? Who are the people you are afraid of speaking the truth to? These people are angels in disguise waiting for you to stand up for yourself – assert your dignity and then their soul contract is complete. These people often disappear from your life or the relationship dramatically transforms into something new.

If you really want to save time – go to the very root of the problem and stand up to the ultimate bully – your own Mind. Stand up to inherited beliefs that are not your own. Stand up to the limited stories your mind and ego tell you about yourself. We are born to be the master of our minds. And yet, we live and act like a King that has become terrified of his servant.

The Age of Aquarius is calling us to wake up and live in Truth. Claim the truth of your Beingness and dignity and nobility will naturally emerge through you. As Yogi Bhajan says, “As soon as you value yourself – the whole world values you!”.

39. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Alekahn (9th March 2012), aquamarine (8th March 2012), Black Panther (8th March 2012), Calz (8th March 2012), Carpathian (10th March 2012), Earth Angel (9th March 2012), Herbert (8th March 2012), highlyter (10th March 2012), Realeyes (8th March 2012), Ria (10th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (8th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast