Thread: How Solar Flares Affecting Our Bodies

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: How Solar Flares Affecting Our Bodies

Quote You may be feeling:

- emotional outbursts

Coupled with a full moon already tweeking the emotions ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	moon.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	14419

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Alekahn (9th March 2012), Black Panther (8th March 2012), DeDukshyn (8th March 2012), Hermite (8th March 2012), Kristo (8th March 2012), Lisab (8th March 2012), RunningDeer (8th March 2012), Sabrina (8th March 2012), unicorny (11th March 2012), Wind (8th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Beautiful picture, Calz_Avaretard! Early last evening, around 5:00 p.m., it was low on the horizon, huge, an had a purple-pinkish hue. I asked myself why are you not standing longer to watch it? No answer came. Then I forgot the question. Note to self: more "no thought", please.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Holy manifestations batman!! ... free electronic AND hard copies at a great price!!!
    Oh, sense of humor. Laughter! Yeah! Thanks, DeDukshyn!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Calz (8th March 2012), DeDukshyn (8th March 2012), Sabrina (10th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Quote Posted by Carmen (here)
    'The Door of Everything' is one of my all time favorite books. It has been a kind of touchstone for me on my journey.

Ever thought of a different perception as to 'The Son of Man'! Maybe it's 'The Sun of Man'!! Without the sun there is no life on earth!
    And we are all children of Father Sun and Mother Earth. The connection
    between the Sun and the Earth. So ground yourself and stare into the Sun
    Remember Who You Are!

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Alekahn (9th March 2012), Calz (8th March 2012), Carmen (8th March 2012), DeDukshyn (9th March 2012), RunningDeer (8th March 2012), Sabrina (10th March 2012), Wind (8th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

The Sun has given us life for eons and it is the catalyst of our evolution! We are so close to the greatest point of human history... It is not the end of the world, but the beginning of a new one. The shift of ages is now upon us.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Calz (8th March 2012), Carmen (8th March 2012), DeDukshyn (9th March 2012), HORIZONS (10th March 2012), jcocks (9th March 2012), RunningDeer (8th March 2012), Sabrina (10th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

Since last weekend I have inexplicably been feeling choked up (yes, it sort of felt like an impending sense of doom). More inexplicably, the feeling has gone today, on the very day that the CME supposedly reached Earth. Maybe I was tuning into the impending sense of doom and that dissipated when no catastrophe occured. (Although our Sun is not finished yet!) Enjoy the aurora to those in the higher latitudes who will see them
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Calz (8th March 2012), RunningDeer (8th March 2012), Sabrina (10th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote Posted by Black Panther (here)
    Quote Posted by Carmen (here)
    'The Door of Everything' is one of my all time favorite books. It has been a kind of touchstone for me on my journey.

Ever thought of a different perception as to 'The Son of Man'! Maybe it's 'The Sun of Man'!! Without the sun there is no life on earth!
    And we are all children of Father Sun and Mother Earth. The connection
    between the Sun and the Earth. So ground yourself and stare into the Sun

Yes thinking the same...The Sun of man, life giving force Check!
    and i love to stare into the sun..Check!
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Calz (8th March 2012), Carmen (8th March 2012), HORIZONS (10th March 2012), RunningDeer (8th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

Yes, I'm really angry, these were just Kids ;-

Quote The families of some of the six British soldiers killed by a Taliban bomb in southern Afghanistan have paid tribute to their fallen "hero" sons.

Mark Taylor, the father of Cpl Jake Hartley, 20, said the death of his son JJ was a "massive, massive loss".

Also killed were Pte Daniel Wade, 20; Pte Christopher Kershaw, 19; Pte Daniel Wilford, 21; Pte Anthony Frampton, 20; and Sgt Nigel Coupe, 33.
    Sapere aude

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

Calz (8th March 2012), RunningDeer (9th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Sabrina (here)
    Pertinent with the current major flares, and as Ventrudo says: 'I have noticed that a lot of people are feeling agitated recently. Some have even described feelings as heavy as an impending doom. Solar flares have the potential to break up old thought patterns that are no longer necessary so new patterns can begin. This time of change and upheaval can make us feel wound up and fatigued at the same time.'

And the good news from her: 'The interesting fact about this energy is that since it is of a higher frequency it creates the power of instant manifestation of our thoughts, which means whatever we think, we create instantly. This never before happened in our lifetime and that is why many people are writing books on the subject on the Power of Attraction.'

http://soundofheart.org/galacticfree...ing-our-bodies

and Bill Ballard:

http://shiftfrequency.com/bill-balla...ming-big-buzz/
    That is really interesting, as I've found that during periods of high solar activity (solar maximums) that my capacity for fully blown manifestation goes on the uptick. Powerfully so.

Major solar storms tend to give me the capacity to easily surge 'out of body'. Energetic levels and polarities available for use, one might say.

Someone and something.... put lots of pressurized gas in the car.
    Last edited by Carmody; 8th March 2012 at 18:04.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Black Panther (9th March 2012), Calz (8th March 2012), DeDukshyn (10th March 2012), RunningDeer (9th March 2012), Sabrina (10th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

That is really interesting, as I've found that during periods of high solar activity (solar maximums) that my capacity for fully blown manifestation goes on the uptick. Powerfully so.
    ... and thus by extension ... there *could* be validity to much of the expected 2012 "manifesting enhancement" so many have alluded to???

Magnetosphere is weakening and the sun is "heating up".

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Herbert (8th March 2012), Kristo (8th March 2012), RunningDeer (9th March 2012), Sabrina (10th March 2012), Wind (8th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Smile Re: How Solar Flares Affecting Our Bodies

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    If anyone can find a little book by Ruby Nelson called "The Door of Everything" - it speaks of the coming flow of solar energy (it was written a while back) and how it is our gift for manifesting, the material that we can manifest from.
    I just found this: the "Free Spiritual Ebook" site where you can find this book to download in PDF format for those who are interested. My reading list is getting bigger!
    Thanks for suggesting this to read - and all the other info others have mentioned on this thread. I too have felt many of the symptons mentioned above.

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Hmmm am I going to be manic or tired today? Or manically tired. Very tangible energy out there, so banking on one of those aha moments he lists below... S

You may be feeling:

- emotional outbursts
    - temperature fluctuations – sweating then chills
    - disrupted sleep, disturbing dreams
    - extreme fatigue and/or manic amount of energy
    - big aha moments of awareness
    - weird body phenomena – aches and pains, buzzing in the ears

Most importantly, the solar flares affect the emotions. With these surges of energy and information coming from the sun, it is increasingly difficult for people to control the emotions by ‘talking ourselves down’. Managing the emotions is now something we must be aware of every day – especially anger. Our old tricks to avoid or suppress our anger will no longer work. Now, anger must become fuel for transformation.

A gentle reminder: Yes, you may be feeling all of those negative things. But you also maybe feeling

* A greater capacity for love and compassion
    * The urge to resolve disagreements thru useful discussion rather than discord
    * A surge of intuition over old programming
    * Cooperation over Competition
    * A desire to help those around you and afar

Emotional self-mastery will be key. Find ways to stay grounded and balanced. Sabrina lists some wonderful ways to transmute anger in her post.
    Above all, remember what you focus on grows. The Sun is powerful - the Mind (consciousness) is more powerful IMO.

When you find yourself feeling tired, don't keep saying 'I feel so tired'. For me I start singing James Brown's song: "I feel Good". The minute I do my energy changes and I do feel good. Whether it's "Zippity Do Dah" or another upbeat song, find one that your soul and energy responds to and see what happens. Because the better you feel, the better I feel and we need to help each other with this intense energy. When it feels erratic, and it probably will - stop, pull all your energy into your solar plexus, breathe deeply into that area and feel the soothing, healing rays of the Sun.

Thanks for this great post Calz_!
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 8th March 2012 at 20:30.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Calz (8th March 2012), CdnSirian (8th March 2012), HORIZONS (10th March 2012), Realeyes (8th March 2012), RunningDeer (9th March 2012), Sabrina (10th March 2012), unicorny (11th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,085 times in 3,096 posts

Yep some more here...

http://www.carliniinstitute.com/how_...e_affecting_us

Exactly what is a solar flare and how does it affect us?

A solar flare is a magnetic storm on the Sun which appears to be a very bright spot and a gaseous surface eruption such as in the above photograph. Solar flares release huge amounts of high-energy particles and gases that are tremendously hot. They are ejected thousands of miles from the surface of the Sun.

According to Mitch Battros – Earth Changes Media, “One of the best known prophecies/predictions of our Mayan elders is the message of a changing paradigm of our era. In the words of the Maya, it is said that we are now in a time of “change and conflict”. The change is coming from the ‘outside” in the way of weather, natural phenomena, celestial disturbance (sun flares) and manmade self-inflicted trauma. The conflict comes from the ‘inside’ in the way of personal challenge, grief, bewilderment, depression, anxiety, and fear. It is said we are “at the cross roads”. A time of choosing a new path, deciding on a new self and community direction, venturing into the unknown, finding our true identity of being. Others will choose to stay on the same road, stay with the familiar, and place great effort to maintain “predictability.”

There appears to be a direct connection between the Sun’s solar storms and human biological effect especially after an "M" class solar flare. The conduit which facilitates the charged particles from the Sun to human disturbance is the very same conduit which steers Earth’s weather through the Magnetic Field on Earth, and also through the magnetic fields around humans.

Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, tornadoes, and wind storms appear to happen after strong solar activity on the sun.

Geomagnetic Activity on the Sun Influences our Thoughts

I have noticed in my own research that solar activity is known to influence human consciousness. Solar flares affect the Central Nervous System (stomach lining), all brain activity (including equilibrium), along with human behaviour and all psycho-physiological (mental-emotional-physical) response. Solar flares can cause us to be nervous, anxiousness, worrisome, jittery, dizzy, shaky, irritable, lethargic, exhausted, have short term memory problems and heart palpitations, feel nauseous, queasy, and to have prolonged head pressure and headaches. Do you have any of the above lately? I am hearing from people in Canada, the U.S., South America, Japan, Greece, Malta, Belgium, Sweden, the UK, Australia etc. that all report the symptoms that I address after an episode of high solar flare activity. I have also experienced these symptoms myself as have many of my clients. Scientists don't seem to be addressing this, but we all know it is real as we are experiencing it first hand.

The solar flares and photon waves are changing the fabric of our physical reality as they have a powerful effect on our physical cellular level, causing our cellular memories to awaken and clear. We often experience this as the body heating up in the form of “hot flashes.” Our lower emotions are low frequency energy stored in our cells from past experiences and traumas that we have encountered and never processed —so they become stored as cellular memories. Photon energy is a much higher frequency energy that pulls up the lower emotional frequency so it can calibrate to the higher frequency.... thus we find ourselves releasing these lower emotions of sadness and grief without knowing why. These spells will last for about twenty minutes and we are left wondering where these feelings came from out of the blue. The elements of our blueprint are interfaced in the cellular consciousness and when the blueprint is amplified through photon energies various elements of the blueprint leak into your consciousness and we begin to remember our soul’s purpose. We are pulled to make changes in our life but we don’t really realize why.

The interesting fact about this energy is that since it is of a higher frequency it creates the power of instant manifestation of our thoughts, which means whatever we think, we create instantly. This never before happened in our lifetime and that is why many people are writing books on the subject on the Power of Attraction.

Photonic energy connects to our thoughts so it is important that we know what we want, rather than we don’t want, otherwise, we will manifest more of what we don’t want. If you are in the process of change and transformation this energy works well for you. On the other hand, if you are stuck in the past through victimization and anger, you will simply manifest more reasons to remain stuck in victimization until you are ready to release it.

Note: The ancient texts, including the Bible, tell us to look to the skies as they would create the catalyst that would bring about change on Earth at this time.

The Affects of Recent Solar Flares

Many people are feeling agitated and un-easy recently. The solar flares can break apart old patterns of thought that are no longer needed so new ones can emerge. This can make us feel hyper and exhausted all at the same time. It can also wreak havoc with technology such as computers.

We began noticing many new symptoms. Time and space appear to on a wobble even more erratically than before. We seem to be loosing track of time easily. We lose words when we are speaking.The day simply disappears. We are not sleeping very well . . . again. There is lots of tossing and turning in the night and many are having unusual dreams. We are feeling huge power surges in the body followed by energy drops. There were many reports of nausea, and body aches and pains and dizziness. Many feel deep grief. Some feel like they were walking on water (ungrounded). Others said that when they closed their eyes at night, everything is spinning. There have been visual disturbances, inner ear issues, ringing in ears, throat and thyroid issues, cold feet and even a weird symptom of having tongue dryness. Are you experiencing any of this? This isn't anything to be afraid of ... just be aware of what it is and get extra rest and drink lots of water. This too shall pass.

~~~~~~~~

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Alekahn (9th March 2012), Ba-ba-Ra (8th March 2012), Calz (8th March 2012), gardunk (8th March 2012), jcocks (10th March 2012), Kristo (8th March 2012), RunningDeer (9th March 2012), Sabrina (10th March 2012), Wind (8th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

http://news.yahoo.com/biggest-solar-...162342753.html

I am maybe so far out of the box on this that it feels like cat litter...no really though I have been tossing this around for awhile in my empty head AND if electric theory is correct and much of the Russell stuff about Light not travelling just the waves obscure and expose it but its always there then: Maybe all thsi solar wind stuff and theories on CME's etc are all old paradigm fear injected thoughts to continually shore up Their thinking on the process/ Kinda like the tsunami thing in Haa-urp controlled storms while how many do not occur just because x happens there and we expect a linear reaction? I know this is not coming out clearly but maybe a future look may see a form of magnetic entanglement that is a whole solar system event process ... also like them catching cosmic rays at the pole and coming to realize that they are radial forces perhaps earth centered but tracking in 360 degrees/ By all counts this looks/ed like a direct hit but the sun is not pitching us softballs from some distant hell here while simultaneously there is a definite shift happening on what could be seen a quantum or levels beyond our senses/or 3D? It seems that what we are fed as current ongoing scientific investigation is a funding protocol that is quite limited in extension while at the same time prohibiting a perspective that is not concurrently peer reviewed by the PTB....

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardunk For This Post:

HORIZONS (10th March 2012), RunningDeer (9th March 2012), Sabrina (10th March 2012)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Yep some more here...

A solar flare is a magnetic storm on the Sun which appears to be a very bright spot and a gaseous surface eruption such as in the above photograph. Solar flares release huge amounts of high-energy particles and gases that are tremendously hot. They are ejected thousands of miles from the surface of the Sun.

According to Mitch Battros – Earth Changes Media, “One of the best known prophecies/predictions of our Mayan elders is the message of a changing paradigm of our era. In the words of the Maya, it is said that we are now in a time of “change and conflict”. The change is coming from the ‘outside” in the way of weather, natural phenomena, celestial disturbance (sun flares) and manmade self-inflicted trauma. The conflict comes from the ‘inside’ in the way of personal challenge, grief, bewilderment, depression, anxiety, and fear. It is said we are “at the cross roads”. A time of choosing a new path, deciding on a new self and community direction, venturing into the unknown, finding our true identity of being. Others will choose to stay on the same road, stay with the familiar, and place great effort to maintain “predictability.”

There appears to be a direct connection between the Sun’s solar storms and human biological effect especially after an "M" class solar flare. The conduit which facilitates the charged particles from the Sun to human disturbance is the very same conduit which steers Earth’s weather through the Magnetic Field on Earth, and also through the magnetic fields around humans.

Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, tornadoes, and wind storms appear to happen after strong solar activity on the sun.

Geomagnetic Activity on the Sun Influences our Thoughts

I have noticed in my own research that solar activity is known to influence human consciousness. Solar flares affect the Central Nervous System (stomach lining), all brain activity (including equilibrium), along with human behaviour and all psycho-physiological (mental-emotional-physical) response. Solar flares can cause us to be nervous, anxiousness, worrisome, jittery, dizzy, shaky, irritable, lethargic, exhausted, have short term memory problems and heart palpitations, feel nauseous, queasy, and to have prolonged head pressure and headaches. Do you have any of the above lately? I am hearing from people in Canada, the U.S., South America, Japan, Greece, Malta, Belgium, Sweden, the UK, Australia etc. that all report the symptoms that I address after an episode of high solar flare activity. I have also experienced these symptoms myself as have many of my clients. Scientists don't seem to be addressing this, but we all know it is real as we are experiencing it first hand.

The solar flares and photon waves are changing the fabric of our physical reality as they have a powerful effect on our physical cellular level, causing our cellular memories to awaken and clear. We often experience this as the body heating up in the form of “hot flashes.” Our lower emotions are low frequency energy stored in our cells from past experiences and traumas that we have encountered and never processed —so they become stored as cellular memories. Photon energy is a much higher frequency energy that pulls up the lower emotional frequency so it can calibrate to the higher frequency.... thus we find ourselves releasing these lower emotions of sadness and grief without knowing why. These spells will last for about twenty minutes and we are left wondering where these feelings came from out of the blue. The elements of our blueprint are interfaced in the cellular consciousness and when the blueprint is amplified through photon energies various elements of the blueprint leak into your consciousness and we begin to remember our soul’s purpose. We are pulled to make changes in our life but we don’t really realize why.

The interesting fact about this energy is that since it is of a higher frequency it creates the power of instant manifestation of our thoughts, which means whatever we think, we create instantly. This never before happened in our lifetime and that is why many people are writing books on the subject on the Power of Attraction.

Photonic energy connects to our thoughts so it is important that we know what we want, rather than we don’t want, otherwise, we will manifest more of what we don’t want. If you are in the process of change and transformation this energy works well for you. On the other hand, if you are stuck in the past through victimization and anger, you will simply manifest more reasons to remain stuck in victimization until you are ready to release it.

Note: The ancient texts, including the Bible, tell us to look to the skies as they would create the catalyst that would bring about change on Earth at this time.

The Affects of Recent Solar Flares

Many people are feeling agitated and un-easy recently. The solar flares can break apart old patterns of thought that are no longer needed so new ones can emerge. This can make us feel hyper and exhausted all at the same time. It can also wreak havoc with technology such as computers.

We began noticing many new symptoms. Time and space appear to on a wobble even more erratically than before. We seem to be loosing track of time easily. We lose words when we are speaking.The day simply disappears. We are not sleeping very well . . . again. There is lots of tossing and turning in the night and many are having unusual dreams. We are feeling huge power surges in the body followed by energy drops. There were many reports of nausea, and body aches and pains and dizziness. Many feel deep grief. Some feel like they were walking on water (ungrounded). Others said that when they closed their eyes at night, everything is spinning. There have been visual disturbances, inner ear issues, ringing in ears, throat and thyroid issues, cold feet and even a weird symptom of having tongue dryness. Are you experiencing any of this? This isn't anything to be afraid of ... just be aware of what it is and get extra rest and drink lots of water. This too shall pass.

~~~~~~~~

viking

YUP- last night and today, major symptoms. The solar burst combined with the full moon is really challenging me this time. I feel as though I have been beat up. I have not slept in 3 nights now. OMG my poor family. I have to distance myself so I don't get bitchy. Me and the cats, we are bitches together this week. They are up howling at night too. I wonder what THEY are saying. lol

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Calz (10th March 2012), Eric J (Viking) (10th March 2012), Kristo (8th March 2012), RunningDeer (9th March 2012), Sabrina (10th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

reading the known effects of solar activity that ive been familiar with...but new things im noticing very recently like hunger that comes on quick and fast and my body needs food now! Also i am always in tune with what it is my body wants to eat...i know exactly what foods it wants...I am recently at a loss for what my body wants to eat...nothing i usually eat comes up so its a craving...strong craving, BUT i HAVENT a clue what its wanting?? Anyone else out there experiencing this?

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Calz (10th March 2012), HORIZONS (10th March 2012), Phoenix1304 (11th March 2012), RunningDeer (9th March 2012), Turcurulin (10th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

30. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Yep some more here...

A solar flare is a magnetic storm on the Sun ... TRIM TRIM

viking

YUP- last night and today, major symptoms. The solar burst combined with the full moon is really challenging me this time. I feel as though I have been beat up. I have not slept in 3 nights now. OMG my poor family. I have to distance myself so I don't get bitchy. Me and the cats, we are bitches together this week. They are up howling at night too. I wonder what THEY are saying. lol
    HAHA! I know how you feel - the moon affects me intensely as well -- Mostly in the waxing phase the week up to the full moon. They way I think changes even, my hormones - everything. Then the instant the moon starts to wane - it's like someone switches an "off" switch and I change back to a more introverted, mellow version ... till the next time ;-)

I haven't been sleeping well either -- it's more like I just don't need it though.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 8th March 2012 at 23:58.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Calz (10th March 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (10th March 2012), RunningDeer (9th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

PS...if i need miracle grow...can someone please sprinkle some on me

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Calz (10th March 2012), RunningDeer (9th March 2012)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

Hmmm am I going to be manic or tired today? Or manically tired. Very tangible energy out there, so banking on one of those aha moments he lists below... S

http://www.spiritvoyage.com/blog/ind...-solar-flares/

Yogi Bhajan’s 2012 Predictions: Kundalini Yoga and Solar Flares

Yogi Bhajan had a clear understanding of what would happen as we entered the Aquarian Age and he warned us that solar storm activity would increase significantly and affect the magnetic field of the Earth. In the past few weeks, even mainstream media has been reporting massive solar flares unlike any we have ever seen. On March 9th (2011), the first day of the last wave of the Mayan Calendar, we experienced what is known as a X1.5-class explosion. These solar flares are directly connected to the Earth Changes we are experiencing.

The ancients teach that we are connected to the totality of the Universe and so the flares on the surface of the Sun too affect us.

You may be feeling:

- emotional outbursts
    - temperature fluctuations – sweating then chills
    - disrupted sleep, disturbing dreams
    - extreme fatigue and/or manic amount of energy
    - big aha moments of awareness
    - weird body phenomena – aches and pains, buzzing in the ears

Most importantly, the solar flares affect the emotions. With these surges of energy and information coming from the sun, it is increasingly difficult for people to control the emotions by ‘talking ourselves down’. Managing the emotions is now something we must be aware of every day – especially anger. Our old tricks to avoid or suppress our anger will no longer work. Now, anger must become fuel for transformation.

There is a misconception that the spiritual path is all rainbows and unicorns. Don’t make yourself wrong for feeling anger. Emotion is simply energy in motion. How we channel and direct these energies is what makes us conscious spiritual beings.

All over the world, people are waking up from the bad dream of the Kal Yug (dark age) and seeing the Truth. Part of this waking process is expressing anger at our past habit of giving our power over to others. We can see this in Egypt, in Libya and closer to home in Wisconsin.

The 3rd Chakra is ruled by the fire tattva and gives us our sense of self – our self value – our dignity as a Human Being. It takes a potent fuel-like anger (fire) for real transformation to happen. Anger is not a place to live, but a stage to pass through on the way to dignity and peace.

Suppressed anger manifests as apathy, despair and depression. Are you the person who ‘bites your tongue’– remaining quiet to not rock the boat ? Are you a human doormat – people consistently take advantage of your kind nature? Then you need to express.

When you feel anger surging inside you, it is poking you to speak and to stand up for yourself – especially to the people in your life who you have been giving your power away to. Do you say and do things to get approval from others? Who are the people you are afraid of speaking the truth to? These people are angels in disguise waiting for you to stand up for yourself – assert your dignity and then their soul contract is complete. These people often disappear from your life or the relationship dramatically transforms into something new.

If you really want to save time – go to the very root of the problem and stand up to the ultimate bully – your own Mind. Stand up to inherited beliefs that are not your own. Stand up to the limited stories your mind and ego tell you about yourself. We are born to be the master of our minds. And yet, we live and act like a King that has become terrified of his servant.

The Age of Aquarius is calling us to wake up and live in Truth. Claim the truth of your Beingness and dignity and nobility will naturally emerge through you. As Yogi Bhajan says, “As soon as you value yourself – the whole world values you!”.
    Great post!

Last year I happened upon an article about sun gazing.

Mainstream will blurt out warnings of burning out your corneas an going blind and that you will probably become diabollically possesed and get skin cancer blah blah.

Well afyer reading all those warnings I knew it must be good for me ;-)

Admittedly, initially I felt mild trepidation so I looked directly at the early morning sun for no more than ten seconds. I did have some after image superimposed on my normal vision but this disapated after around ten minutes or so.

What I noticed that nearly every time I practised this, I found myself being angry for no apparent reason.
    I know realise that this was cathartic for me so I definately believe that this pratice helps to remove old negative energy in the same way that similar methods do such as recapitulation or Ayauasca rituals.

I did manage to increase up to a minute, but a word of warning do not even consider doing this at midday unless you have been doing this for years or you have empty sockets where eyes used to be. I think I read that around half a minute at sunrise or sunset is best once a week
    But do your research and prepare for emotions to surface!!!!

Blessings

Mark

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

Calz (10th March 2012), DeDukshyn (8th March 2012), RunningDeer (9th March 2012), Sabrina (10th March 2012)

36. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

everyone in my neck of the woods is having weird teeth/gum pain, headaches, and get really sick flu like symptoms for a few hours then it calms down, next day boom again, it cycles.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Calz (10th March 2012), DeDukshyn (9th March 2012), RunningDeer (9th March 2012), Sabrina (10th March 2012)

38. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by christinedream7 (here)
    PS...if i need miracle grow...can someone please sprinkle some on me
    I promise.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Calz (10th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast