+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: How Solar Flares Affecting Our Bodies

1. Link to Post #41
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: How Solar Flares Affecting Our Bodies

Northern lights were INSANE lastnight... I could see them in town through light polution... we got hit HARD

Quote Solar storm shakes Earth magnetic field
    March 9, 2012 By SETH BORENSTEIN , AP Science Writer
    Enlarge
    This handout image provided by NASA shows a solar flare errupting at 7 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, March 6, 2012, and that is heading toward Earth. An impressive solar flare is heading toward Earth and could disrupt power grids, GPS and airplane flights. Forecasters at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's (NOAA) Space Weather Prediction Center said the sun erupted Tuesday evening and the effects should start smacking Earth late Wednesday night, close to midnight EST. They say it is the biggest in five years and growing. (AP Photo/NASA)

(AP) -- A solar storm shook the Earth's magnetic field early Friday, but scientists said they had no reports of any problems with electrical systems.
    http://www.physorg.com/news/2012-03-...tic-field.html

some video here:
    http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/20...d=story_ribbon
    Last edited by TargeT; 9th March 2012 at 23:28.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alekahn (10th March 2012), Calz (10th March 2012), DeDukshyn (10th March 2012), MorningSong (10th March 2012), RunningDeer (9th March 2012), Sabrina (10th March 2012), Wind (10th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by christinedream7 (here)
    reading the known effects of solar activity that ive been familiar with...but new things im noticing very recently like hunger that comes on quick and fast and my body needs food now! Also i am always in tune with what it is my body wants to eat...i know exactly what foods it wants...I am recently at a loss for what my body wants to eat...nothing i usually eat comes up so its a craving...strong craving, BUT i HAVENT a clue what its wanting?? Anyone else out there experiencing this?

My body seems to be having sudden cravings for protein, not animal protein though- it's Salba and hemp hearts and soy letchin.. Mixed with yogurt along with some bee pollen sprinkled in too.. Seems to do the trick- keeping me satisfied for hours with plenty of water of course. Mmm. It's tasty and packs quite the energy punch.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gypsybutterflykiss For This Post:

Alekahn (10th March 2012), CD7 (10th March 2012), modwiz (9th March 2012), RunningDeer (9th March 2012), Sabrina (10th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Removed information because it doesn't fit this thread.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 10th March 2012 at 23:14.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Calz (10th March 2012), Sabrina (10th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    The Affects of Recent Solar Flares

Many people are feeling agitated and un-easy recently. The solar flares can break apart old patterns of thought that are no longer needed so new ones can emerge. This can make us feel hyper and exhausted all at the same time. It can also wreak havoc with technology such as computers.

We began noticing many new symptoms. Time and space appear to on a wobble even more erratically than before. We seem to be loosing track of time easily. We lose words when we are speaking.The day simply disappears. We are not sleeping very well . . . again. There is lots of tossing and turning in the night and many are having unusual dreams. We are feeling huge power surges in the body followed by energy drops. There were many reports of nausea, and body aches and pains and dizziness. Many feel deep grief. Some feel like they were walking on water (ungrounded). Others said that when they closed their eyes at night, everything is spinning. There have been visual disturbances, inner ear issues, ringing in ears, throat and thyroid issues, cold feet and even a weird symptom of having tongue dryness. Are you experiencing any of this? This isn't anything to be afraid of ... just be aware of what it is and get extra rest and drink lots of water. This too shall pass.

viking
    viking this is really helpful. I'm experiencing probably 50% of what you list. It's comforting to know it's part of the "shedding of the old". Thanks!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Calz (10th March 2012), Eric J (Viking) (10th March 2012), Sabrina (10th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    Those were the days, hey? ROFL!

But seriously, yes... I think even my wife has noticed, but hasn't really attributed much importance to it... I myself have noticed that for a while now, but it's surprising how little is said about it... which leads me to doubt whether it is actually white or whether I'm just imagining the change.

It's nice to hear when others also notice. It's also a lot more brilliant - the whole sky around it is whiter, whereas it used to just shine and you could see the blue around it....not anymore.
    I wondered the same thing at first .. Maybe my eyes in middle age are just more sensitive so that is how it appears? .. I asked my 13 yr old what it looks like to him .. "Pure white" he said ;-)
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Alekahn (10th March 2012), Sabrina (10th March 2012), Yoda (10th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member highlyter's Avatar
    Thanks

Sweet! I've noticed daily bouts of heat in my head and face usually before around mid afternoon. There's no pain or flushing redness, just heat.
    My 8 month old grandson...has been rather frustrated in the last two weeks. He really wants to say so much, yet he hasn't quite learned the words. I feel him, to the core. Babies are definitely ahead of us...they came in ready! I hold him and he knows I know he knows!
    I've read the SUN is restructuring DNA.
    Kinda rings true for me. Definitely, I feel the electromagnetic fields intensifying... The Broom standing alone thing is cool. Anyone else tried that yet?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to highlyter For This Post:

Sabrina (10th March 2012), Seikou-Kishi (10th March 2012), Wind (10th March 2012)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

reading the known effects of solar activity that ive been familiar with...but new things im noticing very recently like hunger that comes on quick and fast and my body needs food now! Also i am always in tune with what it is my body wants to eat...i know exactly what foods it wants...I am recently at a loss for what my body wants to eat...nothing i usually eat comes up so its a craving...strong craving, BUT i HAVENT a clue what its wanting?? Anyone else out there experiencing this?

YES YES and !!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

CD7 (10th March 2012), meeradas (10th March 2012), Sabrina (10th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #48
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Yep, been feeling them tooth pains and sudden tiredness the last 4 days or so.... Very unusual for me, as I'm not usually feeling this way. But then my intuition is telling me that we're going to be in the thick of it all very soon (if we aren't already).... Which means non-stop solar storm etc... So we better get used to it. Not sure whether to smile or frown....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Sabrina (10th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    Oh absolutely +100 to this subject. The solar flares etc we are currently WAY more powerful and important than anyone can really grasp at this time. We are in for a period of MASSIVE, and rapid change.... Be prepared, but above all it will be important to be CENTERED. People will be looking for their 'rock'. Be their 'rock'... be ballast that stops the boat from swaying too wildly. You will be fulfilling an invaluable role to those around you.

It is the SUN that will be ushering in many of the changes that will bring about the new earth and new man. I came to that realisation two years ago while watching the sunrise from an early moring train into the city...and, looking back, it makes so much sense.... If you don't believe me, go outside into the sunshine and take a look around you, open up your intuition and let us know what comes to you.
    You may be surprised. Don't be worried that what you write sounds too crazy. There's no such thing as "too crazy" anymore - not when we're going through the changes we are going through at this time.
    I want to hear what you have to say about what I have written.

Please share your thoughts, I believe it is important that we do it *NOW*, in case we don't get a chance later on......

Love and light to you all
    Joel
    All I can tell you is that the sun has drawn me into it over the last two or three years to the point where I now make, or don't make, changes in my life because of it. The sun has become very important to me - especially being out in it and bathing in its energy in one way or another. I actually feel that I have a relationship with the sun in a very new and different way than anytime before in my life - which I will not go into here - but I have changed the way I relate to the sun, and the way the sun relates to me has changed as well. My time in the sun is very important to me and something I now crave deep within me and feel I need this - need as in the same way I need food - I need the sun and its energy, for it is nourishment for the Spirit within me, and it has literally changed my life. I can't live without it and I don't want to.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

Alekahn (10th March 2012), Calz (10th March 2012), CD7 (10th March 2012), Heather2017 (10th March 2012), MorningSong (10th March 2012), Sabrina (10th March 2012), Wind (10th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

I am experiencing this recently as well - weird hunger and for things I don't normally want. I have to be very conscious to what I eat, for it effects the way I feel.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

Alekahn (10th March 2012), Calz (10th March 2012), Heather2017 (10th March 2012), Sabrina (10th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

For sure felt oddly prone to anger easily. But I might note that the Moon was conjunct Mars the two days preceding the flare!

I felt that so deeply I had to check what was up astrologically as I couldn't work out why I was sooo irritable. Many people have felt the impact of that Mars/full Moon conjunction also I think. A sense of dryness and thirst was another feature that was bothersome.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tigressa For This Post:

Alekahn (10th March 2012), Calz (10th March 2012), CD7 (10th March 2012), HORIZONS (10th March 2012), Sabrina (10th March 2012), Turcurulin (10th March 2012), Wind (10th March 2012)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

Good to see Jane Burgermeister's take on it all (this is from 2010):

http://alchemyandenergy.blogspot.com...ciousness.html

Germany’s biggest newspaper, BILD, reported in June about the preparations NASA is making to monitor the higher levels of solar activity expected in the next few years, predicted to reach a maximum in 2012.

The subject of the sun, its increased activity and its possible impact on us is finally entering the mainstream media also in Europe.

BILD emphasizes the potential disruption that a gigantic solar storm could cause. It describes a “horror scenario” of “silence, darkness, chaos” as electricity grids, mobile phones, GPS, TV and radio cease to function.

But there is scientific evidence that the increase in the solar activity could give a significant boost to human consciousness and to spiritual evolution. Even some scientists argue that it could open the door to a new era.

This is because human beings constantly generate electromagnetic fields around our bodies depending on the thoughts and feelings we have. These fields in turn, are constantly interacting with many other electric and magnetic fields on the planet earth, in the solar system and in universe.

Solar activity impacts our electric and magnetic fields every day. The sun interacts directly with our DNA and stimulates changes in biosynthesis in our cells.

Dr. Dieter Broers in his book "(r)evolution 2012" gives an example of just how powerful an impact eletrostatic fields can have. He writes that Ciba Geigy applied for a patent that “used the short-term application of electrostatic fields to get useful and desirable qualities of fish.” Fish that were put in these electrostatic fields bred at 100% to 300% higher rate than the control fish, the scientists found.

Also, fish put in electrostatic fields showed more vitality and grew up more quickly. They also had a much higher survival rate. Broer argues that the human beings could experience the same push when we are exposed to a gigantic increase in the electrostatic field around us due to the upcoming solar storms, reaching their maximum in 2012.

Studies have shown a connection between specific electrostatic fields and increases in genetic changes in human beings. Electromagnetic fields accelerate the transcription rate in biological material and so promote mutations. The increased solar activity could activate our DNA, help us develop a 12 strand DNA, and so turn us into a kind of “super human beings“, argues Broer.

Also, Professor Herbert L König, H. Fröhlich and Alexander Pressman among others have presented evidence that electromagnetic fields -- which regulate and steer many processes necessary for living beings -- have played a decisive role in evolution. Studies have also linked human behavior, wars, revolutions and riots to years of increased solar activity.

But high levels of sun activity have also been linked to great civilizations such as the Maya. The Mayan calendar like the Egyptian and ancient Indian recognised that cosmic energies influence consciousness. It ends on December 21st, 2012 when the December solstice sun will be aligned with the Galactic equator and a time point when we can expect a huge burst of energy. This has sparked speculation that human consciousness might end.

However, Broer argues, human consciousness will undergo a fundamental change as we reach a pinnacle in a process of development that has been taking many thousands of years. A significant amount of cosmic energy could break through in 2012, and reconfigure our DNA, our consciousness and our perception of time to shift us into a new era of superconsciousness.

Broer says that humans could experience a collective awakening promoted by the sun's activity and the increasing intensity of the electrostatic fields we move in. In Christianity, there are parallels to the Mayan idea in the discussion of the "End Days" and the "Second Coming of Christ" or of the Christ energy.

There are many parables in the Gospels which compare the the development of human consciousness to the natural process of growth of plants: it requires a certain amount of time for plants and human consciousness to develop fully before they are ripe for the "harvest".

Perhaps Zbigniew Brzezinski is indirectly testifying to this growth in consciousness when he recently talked at a CFR meeting in Canada about the mass awakening occurring around the globe today. Of course, for Brzezinski as a Bilderberg and New World Order Globalist, this awakening is a frightening prospect.

The growth in consciousness is resulting in the hidden shadow government structures coming into the light. Spanish mainstream media as well as Germany's BILD, Spiegel and the UK Times, Guardian and Independent have reported for the first time ever on the Bilderberg conference in Spain this year. Millions more people will now hear about this secretive group - and they will start doing the research.

For the first time in recent history, large numbers of people will be able to understand how this black network operates to create financial crises, false pandemics and wars for their power and profit. Because these people are seeking to cling to their power and to find ways to continue to enslave humanity, a period of conflict and upheaval is inevitable.

It may seem difficult today to image that the powerful structures of the financial oligarchy, oil companies and EU, UN, IMF could be swept away suddenly and with the help of a wave of new consciousness buoyed by background energy which is controlled by the sun – or the universal creative intelligence behind the sun. But apparently invincible empires such as the Roman Empire crumbled quickly.

The fear-based, low frequency energies of the Bilderberg/New World Order are simply not compatible with the higher energies that the earth is increasingly vibrating with and at some point they will buckle under the pressures of their new environment.

The collapse of the New World Order political and economic structures might create upheaval and disorientation because so many people’s jobs and lives and worldviews are embedded in these structures. But the instability could also prove to be a once-in-a-lifetime chance to break free from these dark and deadening structures that have caused so much suffering.

Whatever happens in the next months, we should try to move to be in a place of hope. Our DNA transmits frequencies and receives frequencies. In a state of high energy and hope, we are attuned with and vibrate in harmony with the core energies of the universe – we are one with the "Christ energy" to put it another way. At death, our energy fields just separate as modern scientists put it.

The collapse of the One World Government or New World Order is inevitable, and could come much sooner than we think – and the time may have come to prepare for the much bigger challenge of adapting to a new era.

Instead of fearing this tumultuous transition, we can see it as a unique opportunity for us to fulfill our potential and our life purpose in a relatively short time.

The spiritual battle against the New World Order is of scale that allows us to play great roles, and so increase our own positive energy exponentially – and perhaps just on time to make it across the energy threshold which may determine which systems will survive and which will go under in 2012.

Posted by Jane Burgermeister
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Alekahn (10th March 2012), Heather2017 (10th March 2012), HORIZONS (10th March 2012), Wind (10th March 2012)

25. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member Heather2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,834 times in 333 posts

Quote Posted by highlyter (here)
    ...My 8 month old grandson...has been rather frustrated in the last two weeks. He really wants to say so much, yet he hasn't quite learned the words. I feel him, to the core. Babies are definitely ahead of us...they came in ready! I hold him and he knows I know he knows!
    Maybe teach him some baby sign language?

http://www.babysignlanguage.com/
    https://youtube.com/user/SmartHandsCA
    As we free ourselves, we free others.

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

With the sun being the absolute center of our solar system, and the main point of energy, light and life of all that we experience here on 3D earth, it makes sense to me that it would have a major roll in any transformation that we may experience. I have felt that this is one of the main reasons for all the chemtrails we see going on in our world, as they reflect back very important aspects of the suns energy. You can feel this when you are out sunbathing and then chemtrails get in the way - the difference is very subtle at first but you can tell, if you are sensitive to this sort of thing, that there has been a change in the energy of the suns light and energy that is on you. The light/energy of the sun is very important, just as the spiritual aspects of this are as well.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

Alekahn (10th March 2012), Heather2017 (10th March 2012), Sabrina (10th March 2012), Wind (10th March 2012)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)

YES YES and !!

LOl! Thx to all who responded to this new experience with food! Wow what an F'n trip!!! But it does help to know ur not the only one. Still going through the strange unknown food cravings except sugar!... and like you whitecrowblkdeer, cravings for SUGAR are on an uptick, going through icecream and sweet creamy treats...GREAT just great!!

If someone told me im really a bear, i'd believe em because all i want to do is HIBERNATE!!! Interesting times and still here we are in life having to guess and havent a clue WTH is going on...NO MANUALS AS USUAL....aside from blurbs here and there with tid bits..which is great, but cannot wait for experience with my EYEZ WIDE open and direction known
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

29. The Following User Says Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

HORIZONS (10th March 2012)

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)
    With the sun being the absolute center of our solar system, and the main point of energy, light and life of all that we experience here on 3D earth, it makes sense to me that it would have a major roll in any transformation that we may experience. I have felt that this is one of the main reasons for all the chemtrails we see going on in our world, as they reflect back very important aspects of the suns energy. You can feel this when you are out sunbathing and then chemtrails get in the way - the difference is very subtle at first but you can tell, if you are sensitive to this sort of thing, that there has been a change in the energy of the suns light and energy that is on you. The light/energy of the sun is very important, just as the spiritual aspects of this are as well.

Yes! I have definitely been able to feel/see a difference in the way the light is coming from the sun..its been cloudy last few days but when it was clear the sun seemed to be bigger and whiter....and the energy was great, couldnt take my eyes off of the sun.
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Alekahn (10th March 2012), HORIZONS (10th March 2012), Sidney (10th March 2012)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

I am absolutely LETHARGIC today. Anybody else? Talk about hibernating. I want to eat a big fat high calorie meal and go to bed for a couple weeks.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Alekahn (10th March 2012), CD7 (10th March 2012), HORIZONS (10th March 2012), meeradas (10th March 2012), MorningSong (10th March 2012), Wind (10th March 2012)

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    I am absolutely LETHARGIC today. Anybody else? Talk about hibernating. I want to eat a big fat high calorie meal and go to bed for a couple weeks.
    I know what you mean, but do just the opposite - that's what I do anyway. Eat a lean mean green raw veggie meal, with seeds, nuts and fruit. Then go for a walk if you can and get some sun - you've got to be like a salmon and swim upstream against the currents to get where you want to be. Don't give in the the lethargic-ness that is tempting you, fight it with all you have.
    Peace~

35. The Following User Says Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

Alekahn (10th March 2012)

36. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Yes, you are right, I will fight it, going for a (slow,lol)walk, think ill have a green drink.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

HORIZONS (10th March 2012)

38. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Likewise! Ever since we've been getting all of this extra energy, I've become more and more famished... my wife too. It's like we're constantly eating Chinese take-out... 2 hours after a meal and "Mordred's HONGRY!"

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Turcurulin For This Post:

Alekahn (10th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast