+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How Solar Flares Affecting Our Bodies

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Default Re: How Solar Flares Affecting Our Bodies

I know what you mean, but do just the opposite - that's what I do anyway. Eat a lean mean green raw veggie meal, with seeds, nuts and fruit. Then go for a walk if you can and get some sun - you've got to be like a salmon and swim upstream against the currents to get where you want to be. Don't give in the the lethargic-ness that is tempting you, fight it with all you have.
    Peace~

I have heard this before in articles...why? If my body wants to rest why should i fight it? Maybe it needs rest?
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

2. Link to Post #62
    Colombia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,006 times in 210 posts

There seems a growing group of us with a similar heightened experiential sense of and reverence for our brilliant star. Was out all afternoon at 3400' in the mountains...skin slightly burned by the solar shower. A much needed mega dose of all natural Vit. D3. The birds were especially buoyant in the forest, bursting with playful song. The air crisp, vibrant almost.

And now, reading the posts about food...cravings...I realize this vehicle is requesting some nutritional intake (with pistachio/ginger ice cream for dessert!). Sungazing before dusk feels apropos. Then...a long winter's sleep.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Alekahn For This Post:

HORIZONS (10th March 2012)

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Quote Posted by christinedream7 (here)
    I know what you mean, but do just the opposite - that's what I do anyway. Eat a lean mean green raw veggie meal, with seeds, nuts and fruit. Then go for a walk if you can and get some sun - you've got to be like a salmon and swim upstream against the currents to get where you want to be. Don't give in the the lethargic-ness that is tempting you, fight it with all you have.
    Peace~

I have heard this before in articles...why? If my body wants to rest why should i fight it? Maybe it needs rest?
    Rest is a good thing and much needed for the body and the mind - but what I am referring to here is the feeling of being lethargic (physically and mentally slow, and lacking alertness), as lethargy is something I have had to deal with in my life and IMHO is not a good state to be in.

Quote Lethargic is derived from the Greek lethargos, which means "forgetful and idle." A lethargic person may seem forgetful and idle due to a lack of energy. Lethargic is more than being tired; it's being tired and therefore, not alert, dull minded. Your senses are dull and your ability to react both physically and mentally is impaired or hindered because you are tired. Lethargy is the state of being lethargic.
    Last edited by HORIZONS; 10th March 2012 at 22:11.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

Alekahn (11th March 2012), CD7 (10th March 2012)

6. Link to Post #64
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I suppose I need to go learn some info on sungazing. Although I catch myself looking into the sun time to time, I always have flash backs to constantly being told to NEVER look into the sun growing up or else I would burn out my cornias and become blind. Is this just another one of "those things" that was meant to dumb us down?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gypsybutterflykiss For This Post:

Alekahn (11th March 2012), HORIZONS (10th March 2012)

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alekahn (here)
    There seems a growing group of us with a similar heightened experiential sense of and reverence for our brilliant star. Was out all afternoon at 3400' in the mountains...skin slightly burned by the solar shower. A much needed mega dose of all natural Vit. D3. The birds were especially buoyant in the forest, bursting with playful song. The air crisp, vibrant almost.

And now, reading the posts about food...cravings...I realize this vehicle is requesting some nutritional intake (with pistachio/ginger ice cream for dessert!). Sungazing before dusk feels apropos. Then...a long winter's sleep.

Quote ...for us it is the great engine of life
    I love it - Thanks!!!

I too was able to get some of this Great Engine of Life today, and it made my day for sure.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

Alekahn (10th March 2012)

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gypsybutterflykiss (here)
    I suppose I need to go learn some info on sungazing. Although I catch myself looking into the sun time to time, I always have flash backs to constantly being told to NEVER look into the sun growing up or else I would burn out my cornias and become blind. Is this just another one of "those things" that was meant to dumb us down?
    Sungazing is really cool, and one of the ways I enjoy the great engine of life, but you must do it right and start out slow - as with sunbathing you must build yourself up in your tolerance and understanding of the sun so that you can get the most out of it. Do some research on sungazing - you can find info on Avalon as I have seen this topic several times.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

Alekahn (11th March 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (10th March 2012)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

I wondered that myself?...started looking into the sun last year, and not because i read or heard about someone else but there seemed to be this pull to gaze into it one day last year near sundown! and after staring for sometime the "ray" seeps away into the backround and it seemed like i was looking at a big hole in the sky...like a window. I also seemed to gain energy from it, probably something similar to when one lays out in the sun and gets a burst of sun energy...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Alekahn (11th March 2012), HORIZONS (10th March 2012)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

I wondered that myself?...started looking into the sun last year, and not because i read or heard about someone else but there seemed to be this pull to gaze into it one day last year near sundown! and after staring for sometime the "ray" seeps away into the backround and it seemed like i was looking at a big hole in the sky...like a window. I also seemed to gain energy from it, probably something similar to when one lays out in the sun and gets a burst of sun energy...
    That is exactly how it started for me, and it has had a very positive impact in my life since then. I have become very passionate about the sun and how it can make you feel ... I know I'm a little strange, but I still love it

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

If the Moon affects us then what about the Sun? The sypmtoms that I have had in the past few days? Basically major mood swings and normally I'm really and I mean really calm. And my body is acting weird too, the ringing sound in my right ear is just getting louder. It's like I'm being somewhat energized but it makes me really nervous. All these syptoms started a year ago or at least that was when I started to really notice them.

Coincidence? I think not!
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    If anyone can find a little book by Ruby Nelson called "The Door of Everything" - it speaks of the coming flow of solar energy (it was written a while back) and how it is our gift for manifesting, the material that we can manifest from. I fully agree with that statement, and the solar flares have been affecting me extremely heavily this year - I can't say in "bad" or "good" way but I feel I am changing quickly. My manifestations (I'm a practicer of the manifestation cult ;-), are also coming more easily - good and bad, The time to mind our thoughts is now, young Jedi. My 2 cents
    What a time to cultivate manifestation (hehe).
    My aunt gave me that book once and I really liked it. I happen to have a link to a source for a pdf for it.

http://www.successmanual.com/wp-cont...-SMSE-2010.pdf
    Thanks for posting that link Delight, I just read the first 40 pages and then wearied of it. A lot of us 'lightworkers' have resonated with the whole Christ Consciousness idea over the years, A Course in Miracles, that kind of thing, love, peace, personal power, we are gods etc. etc. etc. we've learnt to not give our power away to gurus of any kind by now. We've become more self-empowered and recognise ourselves as creators of our own realities.

The thread title attracted me because I am having a difficult time right now, see-sawing from light to dark thoughts more extreme than anything in the past ten years. And I thought 2012 was going to be a rapid increase in vibration! In fact I'm exhausted and struggling to stay out of very low vibrational states. I should say I live what I consider is a spiritual life in that I monitor my thinking vigilantly, 'pivot' as Abraham Hicks likes to call it, turn my thinking around and tune in to that peaceful, calm place in my heart that reminds me to love. I've been doing the Ho'ponopono like a mad thing lately, just to get through the past weeks. It helps, but I'm not sleeping well, old memories keep surfacing (so I liked that quote about cellular memory clearing), uncertainty, confusion and a certain mental chaos reigns, so here's my problem with Ms Nelson's book...

'Christians' generally have a suspension of disbelief regarding the resurrection and she addresses this and makes reasonable comment but here's where I got stuck. IF this is true and Christ came to teach us by example that we have the power to resurrect ourselves and others if only we had faith enough and filled our reservoirs with this awesome light of God, then why has there never been one other example in the 2000 years since this startling demonstration? Why not John Lennon? It would appear that not one other soul has ever attained this level of consciousness, because as far as I know, not one example exists. A few Tibetan monks have stopped their corpses rotting rapidly somehow, but no actual resurrections. Surely, if this was solid philosophy there would have been some shining examples by now and we'd all be giving ourselves a new face and body.

I'll accept that what I think about expands, that if I want love I have to be love, and if I want peace, be peace. But beyond that all these fantastic notions about our unlimited mind power just leaves me cold these days and I'm beginning to want to slap people who tell me I can have whatever I want. Because while I've come a long way baby, I still feel suffocated by a despotic culture, the desecration of this lovely planet and the struggle to survive and after 40 years of positive thinking, affirmations and practice I still can't manifest anything more useful than a parking space.

Just sharing from my peculiar present state! ; )

Blessings to all.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Alekahn (11th March 2012), Delight (11th March 2012), HORIZONS (11th March 2012)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)
    If anyone can find a little book by Ruby Nelson called "The Door of Everything" - it speaks of the coming flow of solar energy (it was written a while back) and how it is our gift for manifesting, the material that we can manifest from. I fully agree with that statement, and the solar flares have been affecting me extremely heavily this year - I can't say in "bad" or "good" way but I feel I am changing quickly. My manifestations (I'm a practicer of the manifestation cult ;-), are also coming more easily - good and bad, The time to mind our thoughts is now, young Jedi. My 2 cents
    My aunt gave me that book once and I really liked it. I happen to have a link to a source for a pdf for it.

Thanks for posting that link Delight, I just read the first 40 pages and then wearied of it. A lot of us 'lightworkers' have resonated with the whole Christ Consciousness idea over the years, A Course in Miracles, that kind of thing, love, peace, personal power, we are gods etc. etc. etc. we've learnt to not give our power away to gurus of any kind by now. We've become more self-empowered and recognise ourselves as creators of our own realities.

The thread title attracted me because I am having a difficult time right now, see-sawing from light to dark thoughts more extreme than anything in the past ten years. And I thought 2012 was going to be a rapid increase in vibration! In fact I'm exhausted and struggling to stay out of very low vibrational states. I should say I live what I consider is a spiritual life in that I monitor my thinking vigilantly, 'pivot' as Abraham Hicks likes to call it, turn my thinking around and tune in to that peaceful, calm place in my heart that reminds me to love. I've been doing the Ho'ponopono like a mad thing lately, just to get through the past weeks. It helps, but I'm not sleeping well, old memories keep surfacing (so I liked that quote about cellular memory clearing), uncertainty, confusion and a certain mental chaos reigns, so here's my problem with Ms Nelson's book...

'Christians' generally have a suspension of disbelief regarding the resurrection and she addresses this and makes reasonable comment but here's where I got stuck. IF this is true and Christ came to teach us by example that we have the power to resurrect ourselves and others if only we had faith enough and filled our reservoirs with this awesome light of God, then why has there never been one other example in the 2000 years since this startling demonstration? Why not John Lennon? It would appear that not one other soul has ever attained this level of consciousness, because as far as I know, not one example exists. A few Tibetan monks have stopped their corpses rotting rapidly somehow, but no actual resurrections. Surely, if this was solid philosophy there would have been some shining examples by now and we'd all be giving ourselves a new face and body.

I'll accept that what I think about expands, that if I want love I have to be love, and if I want peace, be peace. But beyond that all these fantastic notions about our unlimited mind power just leaves me cold these days and I'm beginning to want to slap people who tell me I can have whatever I want. Because while I've come a long way baby, I still feel suffocated by a despotic culture, the desecration of this lovely planet and the struggle to survive and after 40 years of positive thinking, affirmations and practice I still can't manifest anything more useful than a parking space.

Blessings to all.
    What you speak of are some of the very reasons why I have sought after other modalities of healing, health and life, rather than the status quo of what everyone else is doing. I fully understand your present state, and it is one that I have to keep in mind as I can find myself there if I am not very deliberate in how I live my life these days. Right now in my life it is all about choices, and the choices I make have a direct parallel to my state of being.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

Alekahn (11th March 2012), Phoenix1304 (11th March 2012)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)

Blessings to all.
    What you speak of are some of the very reasons why I have sought after other modalities of healing, health and life, rather than the status quo of what everyone else is doing. I fully understand your present state, and it is one that I have to keep in mind as I can find myself there if I am not very deliberate in how I live my life these days. Right now in my life it is all about choices, and the choices I make have a direct parallel to my state of being.
    Thanks for your response Horizon. I watched the movie 'Solaris' for the first time last night and was struck by one very interesting line. "There are no answers, only choices".

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Alekahn (11th March 2012), HORIZONS (11th March 2012)

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

As the sun 'dawned' on this sheathed wanderer this morning, I had a mental image (merged with a peculiar feeling) of our Sun, our star...our Logos (sub-Logos?).
    An image of solar/lunar energy and the complex transmission of it throughout our star system, our quadrant of the Galaxy, our infinite Uni(Multi)verse. How it moves from potential (in potentia) to kinetic, then back again and so forthClick image for larger version

Name:	Campfire_and_sparks_in_Anttoora_3.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	206.6 KB
ID:	14486. On and on it comes and goes and "all things must pass" (G. Harrison)

Name:  20090700-01-08-300x269.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  15.4 KB
    (Nikola Tesla's ashes)

What would this brilliant man have to say on how our Sun is affecting our (subtle) bodies?
    Last edited by Alekahn; 11th March 2012 at 14:51.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Alekahn For This Post:

HORIZONS (11th March 2012)

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

So what is it today...MZ-9class, ZD-3class, XY-10class, JM-3class, or the more illusive ZZtop-4flareclass!!! ...LOL!!! all these labels are sounding irratatingly familiar and always unknown!!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Alekahn (11th March 2012), HORIZONS (11th March 2012)

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

So what is it today...MZ-9class, ZD-3class, XY-10class, JM-3class, or the more illusive ZZtop-4flareclass!!! ...LOL!!! all these labels are sounding irratatingly familiar and always unknown!!
    Just proves our star...has class in abundance! Whatever (primitive) materialistic labels we ascribe to that which we do not yet understand
    or know in it's fullness (and may never!), seem to be nearing a time of serious reclassification. Perhaps they are not so
    essential to our knowing. Much will remain unknown.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Alekahn For This Post:

30. Link to Post #76
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

A few other effects of these solar flares:

Quote Seven of the Schumann resonances can be seen in Figure 3. The lowest-frequency mode of the Schumann resonance is at a frequency of approximately 7.83, 14, 20, 26, 33, 39 and 45 Hz, with a daily variation of about ± 0.5 Hertz, which is caused by the daily increase and decreases in the ionization of the ionosphere because of variations in radiation from the sun. This has the effect of reducing the height of the ionosphere at noon local time.

Another factor that influences these frequencies is the solar activity during solar cycles, which last nine to 14 years, This activity includes the approximately 11-year sunspot cycles, solar, coronal mass ejections and geomagnetic storms. The cavity is widely believed to be naturally excited by energy from lightning strikes, but there may be other sources of excitation.

Figure 3.
    The time domain signals shown in Figure 1 are converted to the frequency domain with the Fourier transform. The Schumann resonances occurring over an eight-hour period can be clearly seen at approximately 7.8, 14, 20, 26, 33, 39, and 45 Hz.

Schumann resonances have been used for research and monitoring of the lower ionosphere and can be used to track geomagnetic and ionospheric disturbances. A new field of interest, measuring earth’s magnetic fields, is related to short-term earthquake prediction. Schumann resonances also have gone beyond the boundaries of physics, into medicine, where it has raised interest in the interactions between planetary rhythms and human health and behavior (for more detail see, http://www.glcoherence.org/monitoring-system/commentaries.html, July 7. 2009)

Although the existence of the Schumann resonances is an established scientific fact, their presence and how these important planetary electromagnetic standing waves act as a background frequency that can influence biological oscillators such as the heart and brain are not generally well known. GCI hopes to further understanding of these processes through its scientific research.

When Schumann first published his research the similarity of the 7.8-hertz earth resonance and the rhythms of human brainwaves was quickly realized. Herbert König, who became Schumann’s successor at Munich University, later demonstrated a correlation between Schumann resonances and brain rhythms. Numerous studies conducted by the Halberg Chronobiology Center at the University of Minnesota and other scientific studies have since shown that there are important links between solar, Schumann and geomagnetic rhythms and a wide range of human and animal health and wellness indicators. Even historical events like war, social unrest, military events and acts of terrorism can be correlated with the solar cycles.

[from http://www.glcoherence.org/monitoring-system/earth-rhythms.html]
    Now, knowing that HAARP arrays poke blisters in the Ionosphere... and the association of mind control through HAARP modulation is closer than one step away...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

31. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Interesting info.

Thought I'd share my experience of 'gazing into the sun today'.

(A bit cautious, as always told not to as to avoid damage to the cornea)

Its been a glorious warm sunny day here in UK, South.

After a brisk walk, about 1530, sat on a bench.
    I was wearing sunglasses, stared into the sun, a few times, for 20-30 secs.

Then closed my eyes.

'Inside my eyelids' saw the following: a mass of red, with a deep blue globe in center, the globe then formed a green circle, which then began to turn green, then orange. Same each time I repeated the excersise.

Anyone else had similar experiences?

Yesterday, felt exhausted, & irritable- could have slept for ages.
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

32. The Following User Says Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

33. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Yesterday, felt exhausted, & irritable- could have slept for ages.

Yes!!! There were a few of us here yesterday sleep walking but still able to type how TIRED we were!

Interesting experience with the sun have not tried to close my eyes after sun gazing. I have noticed more colors..i do this thing where i squint at the sun and u see a color spectrum within the reflection of ur eyelid..(have a feeling some have experienced this?) I remember doing this years ago and now there seems to be a much more variety of color in the reflection..different hues of blue instead of just blue.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

35. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,406 times in 5,730 posts

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)

......(if)we have the power to resurrect ourselves and others if only we had faith enough and filled our reservoirs with this awesome light of God, then why has there never been one other example in the 2000 years since this startling demonstration? Why not John Lennon? It would appear that not one other soul has ever attained this level of consciousness, because as far as I know, not one example exists. A few Tibetan monks have stopped their corpses rotting rapidly somehow, but no actual resurrections. Surely, if this was solid philosophy there would have been some shining examples by now and we'd all be giving ourselves a new face and body.

Blessings to all.
    I'd like to share back from my own present confused state. I would like to master what this experience is about here. I don't really know even what the point is as there are so many takes on it and I have not heard any direct information from my "channels". But I gravitate to the idea that "mastery" is an ideal that makes sense? Supposedly masters are at cause of being? That has some sort of relationship to choice?

First off, I have realized that making a conscious choice terrifies me. This time of light flushing all my shadow is revealing my her-story in which I have looked for "signs" to follow. In general, I would say I resonate most to ideals (like beauty, truth, love, freedom, sovereignty...the packets of feeling I have of these that mean "them" to me). I resonate much less to people and even experience. I have an imgination that often has satisfied me much more than the "nitty gritty" of life with others.

It's been easy to take the passive way and respond and follow signs that seem to be directed towards the ideals. I don't mean to the "socially" necessary but what I could see of something showing up the ideals I "live on".

I don't get much out of wrestling with other's opinions but have thought maybe I should stand up for the ideals and have done that (from Ego's vantage point??? That is a question from the wrestling with shadow). Like many, I have wondered if I have a mission that has been hiding?

Then I wonder if my dislike of the nitty gritty (just experience of everything) is about Ego too?

The point of saying the above, now I am finding that I doubt my ideals will ever be "seen" really and I wonder if I have been mistaken to follow signs. Was I avoiding experience in preferring to be in the "ideals" I prefer (in my imagination) Was I all along avoiding making choices consciously? The confrontation I am having with myself over the notion of my approach to "choice" is creating extreme anxiety.

To elaborate a bit more... I know pretty well that we "know' something mentally after the fact. So, I am pretty sure that all my activity (mental) of investigating my reality is after something already occurred. In that way, I am sure that signs show up after the cause. Where the choice comes must be about setting something into motion but it too being mental must be after the fact? Is this cause a hidden part of my Self so following the signs is as "good as" choosing to set out a path? Or not?

I have feelings of joy about being Sovereign, free, love... These joyful feelings about the ideals have always been with me. Is this idea that I need to be more conscious of choice irrelevant? Do I really need to engage with experience more than I do?

I am not sure where "choosing" comes in?

However, the whole issue is creating emotion in me that I must clear. The very thought of making a choice such as "I intend to move to (anywhere) or I intend to choose a particular job (anything)" creates a welter of avoidant emotion. I am not sure why I am wrestling with this except that a free and sovereign being seems to be asked to be the chooser? Or is that not the case?

I find that when the anxiety gets huge, I must pretend that the issue is already "satisfied". I feel happy with that "pretense". I wonder if this is an escape into imagining that I always do anyway. Being that what I imagine is so contenting (hehe). Thanks for the witness to the strugglingness here today. Maggie

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

37. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

reading the known effects of solar activity that ive been familiar with...but new things im noticing very recently like hunger that comes on quick and fast and my body needs food now! Also i am always in tune with what it is my body wants to eat...i know exactly what foods it wants...I am recently at a loss for what my body wants to eat...nothing i usually eat comes up so its a craving...strong craving, BUT i HAVENT a clue what its wanting?? Anyone else out there experiencing this?

My body seems to be having sudden cravings for protein, not animal protein though- it's Salba and hemp hearts and soy letchin.. Mixed with yogurt along with some bee pollen sprinkled in too.. Seems to do the trick- keeping me satisfied for hours with plenty of water of course. Mmm. It's tasty and packs quite the energy punch.

Yes, sudden attacks of deep hunger and not knowing what will satisfy it. Also aversion to meat, have been trying to go vegetarian (again) since last year and having fish or meat only a couple of times a month, but lately, just cant face it (and we all know why). I just felt hugely satisfied with a banana pancake with a grated chocolate truffle on it! It was a good day today, but I have all these symptoms mentioned on the thread. I felt tremendously comforted by this thread last night, knowing that many are feeling the same so instead of feeling I'm stumbling, weak and exhausted, at the final hurdles, I recognise it's a process we're all going through and hopefully will emerge the better from.

One other thing though, I keep wondering about the solar blast finale. The sun was so hot today for a mid-March day and although we all say 'this is not the end of the world', the end of the world as we know it may well involve a massive solar blast as per 'Knowing" and we all become crispy critters. How are we feeling about that? If I really come to believe it as the most probable possibility I will take a huge loan and do everything I really want to do this year and go out with a smile on my face. On the other hand I don't want to find myself with massive debt I've managed to avoid until now in January 2013. Tough one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast