+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is This Fruit Extract 10,000 Times Better Than Chemo?

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default Is This Fruit Extract 10,000 Times Better Than Chemo?

Over a quarter of a century ago a study was performed on the seeds of the Soursop fruit, also known as graviola, which at that time demonstrated such amazing cancer-fighting potential, that those exposed to it within the conventional medical community looked upon it with complete incredulity.

Published in the Journal of Natural Products in 1996 http://www.greenmedinfo.com/article/...ll-lines-inclu , Compound 1, one of five extracted from the seed of the graviola fruit, was found to be “selectively cytotoxic to colon adenocarcinoma cells (HT-29) in which it was 10,000 times the potency of adriamycin.” [emphasis added]

Adriamycin is the trade name for the chemoagent doxorubucin and is known by the nickname “red devil,” due to both its deep red color and terrible side effects, which include life-threatening, even fatal damage to the cardiovascular system. This abject lack of “selective cytotoxicity” -- the ability to kill only the cancer cells and not healthy ones -- is what makes Adriamycin so dangerous. And yet, it has been a first line treatment for a wide range of cancers for almost half a century.

Since the 1996 study, little research on graviola was performed. There was a cell study in 1999 which showed it had anti-prostate and breast cancer activity; another 2002 cell study showed that graviola exhibited anti-hepatoma (liver cancer) activity, but nothing as promising as the original 1996 study ever followed.

Then, in 2011, the journal Nutrition and Cancer revealed highly promising research on Graviola and breast cancer http://www.greenmedinfo.com/article/...t-cancer-cells . Researchers found that graviola fruit extract (GFE) suppressed so-called oncogene (or cancer-causing gene) expression in the cell and animal models of breast cancer. The oncogene known as epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) is commonly over-expressed in breast cancer, and therefore an ideal target for therapy.

MORE HERE http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/fru...s-better-chemo

I have come to learn anything for the greater good of mankind is suppressed

2. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Default Re: Is This Fruit Extract 10,000 Times Better Than Chemo?

Thanks for this information The One.

Would this have the same effect if the fruit was simply eaten or do things have to be extracted for it to work?

Ammit
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

seko (8th March 2012), The One (8th March 2012), Tony (8th March 2012), Turcurulin (15th March 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Considering that camel snot is likely more effective than chemo, I'd say yes.

Seriously, I've read many good things about this fruit for years.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Cjay (8th March 2012), DoubleHelix (8th March 2012), nearing (8th March 2012), seko (8th March 2012), The One (8th March 2012), Tony (8th March 2012), Turcurulin (15th March 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hi my friend!

Man, believe me. Graviola is one of the most delicious fruits I´ve ever eaten.

It´s too bad it´s hard to find it where I live. However, it´s a very common fruit on the North-Eastern Brazil.

Anyway, I can find Graviola yogurt everywhere here. It´s pretty good as well.

Also, I always buy the frozen pulp, which makes a delicious juice.

I´m glad one of my favorite fruits is so healthy!

Cheers,

Raf.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Cjay (8th March 2012), Curt (8th March 2012), DoubleHelix (8th March 2012), The One (8th March 2012), Tony (8th March 2012), Turcurulin (15th March 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

Here is some info from wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soursop

I actually have a few of those trees in my city..... delicious!
    Breathe in the air

9. The Following User Says Thank You to seko For This Post:

Turcurulin (15th March 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Cures for almost everything can be found in nature - usually several different cures for each ailment. Just don't mention the C-word (cure) or big pharma will want to patent ineffective copies of the natural cures and have the goverment ban the real thing so the greedy bastards can make huge profits from people who remain sick.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

conk (8th March 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (9th March 2012), nearing (8th March 2012), Turcurulin (15th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread