+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Massive explosion/earthquake/tsunami at the Gulf Oil Gusher site on July 23rd?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Default Massive explosion/earthquake/tsunami at the Gulf Oil Gusher site on July 23rd?

[Attn mods: can you kindly move this post to the Gulf Gusher threads? Thank you.]

People,

Take a look at this site...

http://www.33mm.eu/en/backgrounds/bp/index.htm

... that weaves together crop circle information with a deduction that some massive event may happen tomorrow, July 23rd, right at the location of the capped Gulf Oil Gusher. I've read through this and I just don't know. What do you think?

It is my understanding that the Gulf of Mexico floor there is pretty sound and is very unlikely to have an event like a massive explosion/earthquake/tsunami event to happen as suggested by the author of that site. Another kind of major event could happen -- who knows? But I strongly doubt that the catastrophic scenario as described by the author would happen.

I just now found this site, so am posting it post-haste, pun intended.
    Last edited by Mozart; 23rd July 2010 at 01:52.

2. Link to Post #2
    Romania Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Massive explosion/earthquake/tsunami at the Gulf Oil Gusher site on July 23rd?

The site is down. Cache copy http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...s/bp/index.htm

/edit: unfortunately the pictures are not showed in cache version.
    Last edited by Kra; 23rd July 2010 at 01:52.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Default Re: Massive explosion/earthquake/tsunami at the Gulf Oil Gusher site on July 23rd?

Quote Posted by Kra (here)
    The site is down. Cache copy http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...s/bp/index.htm

/edit: unfortunately the pictures are not showed in cache version.

Thank you, Kra, but the site still loads up for me at the time of this post, though... pictures included.

http://www.33mm.eu/en/backgrounds/bp/index.htm

4. Link to Post #4
    Romania Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)
    Thank you, Kra, but the site still loads up for me at the time of this post, though... pictures included.
    Oh... here the site doesn't load because the browser can't connect to the server, i thought the server is offline.

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Now either this guy is a genius or he has way too much time to waste. Whatever the case, he has put some serious thought into all this. Ever since that Blossom/GFL fail last year, I tend to avoid any type of precise prophesies. At least we don't have much time to go before we know if he is a genius or just waisting everyones time.

6. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Mozart, this is Extremely heavy duty information. I just finished reading the entire article and I am shocked.

This type of forewarning is exactly what they do, knowing that only the most keen eyes and ears will see and hear.

I just don't know what else to say.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

7. Link to Post #7
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

i thought these kind of disaster were proven to be totaly wrong....

8. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    i thought these kind of disaster were proven to be totaly wrong....
    Agree with you.
    Ever since I was a child and thats not yesterday there have been may such doomsday predictions, small or large scale.
    I hope I live to see my demise Laughing.
    C
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,439 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    I just don't know what else to say.
    I do....!

Quote Massive explosion/earthquake/tsunami at the Gulf Oil Gusher site on July 23rd?
    If that's a question, the answer is no.

This is the kind of New Age mumbo-jumbo nonsense that makes the alternative media a laughing stock - and is EXACTLY one of the things I was talking about in my interview with Tania the other day.

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_P..._July_2010.mp3

It's Rorschach Test thinking: we find and see the patterns we look for. I'm not going to give this the time, but I bet you several large jars of Marmite (in joke) that I can make these randomly chosen puzzle pieces mean absolutely anything I want to.

I looked for administrator options to see if I could move this thread to ATS or GLP, but I couldn't do that.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd July 2010 at 09:13.

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Yes sounds like he has got too much time on his hands...thats a hell of a lot of research!!

Somethings cooking though!!!

I heard on the TV this morning that the gulf is evacuating ships because they are expecting a storm. Weird!! cant ships handle storms!!!!

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Nothing would surprise me about the gulf. I certainly don't believe it's as has been told in the media.
    Tomorrow we will find out if his predictions are true.
    Swanny is the waskly wabbit.
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Viking - Ships can weather storms but its a lot less risky to tie up your expensive equipment at shore during a hurricane than have it out on the open ocean don't you think? A lot less risk of capsizing, damage to equipment, and loss of life when theres no one on the boat and its tied up and locked down.

I wonder if they'll use HAARP to create a pressure differential and divert the storm. I can't help but wonder if that happened with the last one about a month ago.

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    I heard on the TV this morning that the gulf is evacuating ships because they are expecting a storm.
    Where the storm is located now and given the counter clockwise rotation that is normal on the northern hemisphere it will help prevent the oil from flowing into the Atlantic.
    Depending on the course it will take it might reverse ... other than that I see no real shocking news.

14. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This is the kind of New Age mumbo-jumbo nonsense that makes the alternative media a laughing stock - and is EXACTLY one of the things I was talking about in my interview with Tania the other day.
    Yes, I listened to that interview. And, I accept what you are stating in that interview with the exception that anything that one questions or might be concerned about seems to become auto-New Agey.

On September 11, 2001, we all believed what we were told by our government. We were blind back then and didn't understand what was really happening until years after 9/11. This, after it was far too late. We discovered that prior to 9/11, in fact many years prior, there had been convenient "bill boards" (no pun intended) placed before us that we did not see nor did we understand.

The awakening is now happening and we are slowly and individually removing those blinders. Some of us can now see and hear the "bill boards" (no pun intended) that the controllers are blatantly setting down before us. A blazing example of what I refer to, are the Georgia Guidestones....THEIR plans for OUR futures.

I am not suggesting that we spend our day today in a state of fear and loathing. Nor am I advocating running off to the nearest cave.

What I am suggesting is that they must, once again, be experiencing massive hunger pangs.

Georgia Guidestones

http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

15. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The problem here is , that a lot of people are looking at the situation through the rational brain(left side of the brain), if you look at it through spiritual eyes(intuition) right hand brain,then these disaters may come to fruition , cataclysmic disasters , and this is nor A FEAR .....the truth lies within us .....intuition is posititve sound..as Viking said,quote;I heard on the TV this morning that the gulf is evacuating ships because they are expecting a storm. Weird!! cant ships handle storms!!!!Keep a careful watch as the abyss is infinite...and this is not new-age thought
    regards
    blue

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Hi Viking,
    I posted on Bill's Thread "New Video On The Gulf Oil .." an interesting blurb in regards to the same storm
    "Tropical Storm Bonnie". The weather report mentioned that they may have to remove the cap for now (because of the approaching storm).
    caren

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,439 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Yes sounds like he has got too much time on his hands...thats a hell of a lot of research!!

Somethings cooking though!!!

I heard on the TV this morning that the gulf is evacuating ships because they are expecting a storm. Weird!! cant ships handle storms!!!!

viking
    Viking, this isn't a new factor. The potential tropical storm / hurricane problem has been there right from Day 1.

Of course the ships themselves can handle storms... but they have all kinds of equipment connected up, are controlling and steering remotely operated vehicles, sensing and surveying devices, sonar booms and other acoustical sensors - and in the case of the relief wells, thousands of feet of drill pipe all of which needs to be pulled up and stacked and stored... which takes days.

And once the ships have nothing to do, there's no point in them all sitting in the middle of a hurricane... they may as well go to port.

18. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I have to Agree, alot of hocus pocus is trying to distract us from a possible small seemingly innocent event or events that is happening, I think this is just a diversion or basic distraction. I have no worries that tommorow will come and the sun will shine and we will carry on like always. and we have had tropical storms before, the fact that the gulf is full of oil is not great but we factored this equation into the spill since day one. Look at what Katrina did to the toxic dumps left by the fissure drilling wast stations up and donw louisiana, killing crops, damaging soil and water supplies, so honestly public health has never been top priority in or around that area. Perhaps the silver lining might be a decent clean up that was long over due, but I digress I am getting off topic.

I saw the website and as a advocate for the new age mumbo jumbo I think sombody when to hours of painstaking work to cause painic and problems, this is the kind of topla instrument used by the government to control the alternitive media, as Bill explains it you start to see what he is talking about, I am not saying we don't have to have the magic, we know ET's exsist and all that cool stuff, but this right here is sending a message to run away, or you'll be killed in the huge Tsunami that might never happen!!. Thats like me saying by all the flash lights you can because some day the sun will burn out. I find this very new age orientated to the point that bible bashers spend hours looking for news articles to refferance and I believe this in my opinion is just another case of people creating a truth to find insteads of actually having a solid theory, the science to back that theory and then once a realistic amount of data has been complied then publishing it.

Turning to the poeple saying tommorow your screwed does not help, and then from a spiritual stand point runing from this is not going to help you spirtually because you already chose this if your into that and running from a problem that you might be here to face even in that face of death might not be the best course of action... and yes what I just said sounds absaloutley insane, but only from the perspective of a human being in animal form that is afraid for it's life not spiritual form that choses it a problem that it has to face, some times we have to stand in the flames to learn and if we run away spirtiually we won't learn anything and the senario keeps repeating.

But back to the Gulf, and that web site, come on it says we only have 680 days left before the Pleiadic age comes and Homo core replace us, and thats alittle too enlightened even for a dreamer like me. It's ok to dream and to be new age and cool, but the we must remember that their are people that work under the guises of harmony and love that are just waiting to pull the rug out from under us, and this is what they do they spread anarchy the antichrist is not a man in my mind it is a collective of people who show good will under a banner of peace, but the real agenda is anarchy and chaos, for no other reason that they have no place to go, no body to talk to so and they understand the world but they have problems spiritually and are angry that they cannot physically change bad things that happen, so they create bad situations that they can control, or embelish situations so that they can control the people within that situation if only for a while, and if nothing happens easy "timeline changed last night because of our good work" Sorry guys it does not work that way.

And it makes a mockery of us when it all goes wrong, and as we spread the word, we believe it so it hurts when nothing happens the truth is none of us are innocent in this, so its about the reponsibility of what we pass along, Bill made apoint in another post that as 17 year olds and kids are waking up it's OUR responisbility to provide them with information that will really help them, if you show a child or tell a child "oh well done your awake this is the nature of reality and by the way we might all die tommorow ina tsunami" That helps nobody, and its a sure fire way to scare a child and create an internal problem for them at a time when they need guidance the most and direction.

We all make mistakes, but lets try to do better by the people that laugh at us, and eventually they will be the people turning to us and asking what is going on.

19. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Well, it's July 23rd and we're still here.

This whole nonsense reminds me of a scene in the movie "Clerks" where a man is reading tabloids and he reads one out loud:

"The world almost ends but then it's saved by a bat-human-monkey hybrid"

The clerk at the counter then spits his water in the face of the guy, enraging him.

That's the average GLP/ATS poster, reading about doom and thinking that other people give a crap when in reality, people don't have time to wish/invent such disasters.

Do you want to live IN THE LIGHT or do you want to live IN FEAR OF THE DARK?

20. Link to Post #20
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Quote Posted by Humble Janitor (here)
    Well, it's July 23rd and we're still here.

This whole nonsense reminds me of a scene in the movie "Clerks" where a man is reading tabloids and he reads one out loud:

"The world almost ends but then it's saved by a bat-human-monkey hybrid"

The clerk at the counter then spits his water in the face of the guy, enraging him.

That's the average GLP/ATS poster, reading about doom and thinking that other people give a crap when in reality, people don't have time to wish/invent such disasters.

Do you want to live IN THE LIGHT or do you want to live IN FEAR OF THE DARK?
    Maybe all these is just to distract us from the real existing threat which is the toxics. Eiither in the water or in the air atm the gulf of Mexico is a poison lake... i hop ewe all agree to this ...

There is a huge media black out on this, the USA gov and all the agencies say that the gulf is clear and the leak is stoped. There are many many ppl enjoying the beach without any thoughts or care... look on the other threads and see how many kids are playing in the poisonous waters and realize that this is just what we see from the tv. The numbers must be huge.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast