+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: Fluoride - a conversation with an insider who knows the real story

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Fluoride - a conversation with an insider who knows the real story

i dont drink "town" water. when i go to town, i take a 5 litre jug of rainwater (yes i know, rainwater has all kinds of junk in it as well), or just go to the pub and drink beer.

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Quote Posted by AtlasFactor (here)
    Queensland Australia has flouride now too. As of 2008. What's more, our local area's first addition of flouride made the news because they "accidentally" put "too much" in the water. "Oops". If it looks like incompetence any action is apparently forgiveable, no matter what one does.
    Yup..I can remember that one...funny how they 'told' us "we are putting flouride in your water" tough sh***t if ya dont like it! and, "WILL WE BE BILLING YOU FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF POISON"...hahaha...

Now, that pretty much sums it up their attitude.

Regards

Ross

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Default Fluoridated Water—The Ultimate Evil

Sodium fluoride is commonly used as a rat poison.
    Globalists and eugenicists have decided to add it to
    water supplies with the message to the public that it
    is good for teeth, despite warnings from the ADA stating
    that young children risk a disease called dental fluorosis.

Water actually is a battleground between 'good and evil' and we see this in the fluoridation issue. One cannot understand the universe of water without grappling with poisonous fluoride and its government-mandated entry into public water supplies in the United States, Brazil, and several other countries that have stupidly followed America’s lead in water fluoridation. Just because it’s invisible does not make it any less deadly in the long haul in terms of public health. I had to say that because most people in fluoridated countries just don’t mind that it is there; it’s simply off their radar screens. And in fact, when you go back to the history and beginning of water fluoridation, we find out that it was the Nazis who used it first to turn their prisoners of war into passive sheep.

Read more: http://blog.imva.info/medicine/fluor...-ultimate-evil
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

4. Link to Post #44
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

am I glad to be living in Belgium. Apparantly there is no water supplier with fluoridated water.
    what i don't understand tough is how can it turn you into a passive sheep?
    i understand the diseases that come from it... but what does it actually do with your physiology, does it do anything to your spiritual body?
    what actions are going on in the body to cause such a mess?

5. Link to Post #45
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

yes they only started to flouridate the water here year before last

6. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,150 times in 501 posts

In the US, federal government comes to your city, and gives them ten times more money than they need to add this poison to the water, and politicians being what they are, take the money.

7. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sargeist (here)
    i dont drink "town" water. when i go to town, i take a 5 litre jug of rainwater (yes i know, rainwater has all kinds of junk in it as well), or just go to the pub and drink beer.
    I always find it funny when people try avoid fluoridated water but they drink Beer lol... what's beer made out of? WATER, on a bottle of beer the ingredients only say WATER it doesn't even say what ingredients are in the water like when you buy a bottle of water. There is probably loads of fluoride in Beer.

8. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,862 times in 309 posts

9. Link to Post #49
    Australia Avalon Member TWINNICK's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been aware of this for years but I drink rainwater which has been run through my Sawyer point 1 filter.

Removes most things, so I feel a little bit better about it Oh and my cuppa's taste heaps better too.

Get yourselves a high quality water filter,some do remove fluoride from the water, do some research and get the best you can for your money.
    I also carry around 3-4 containers of filtered rainwater in my truck for when i'm out and about, got caught out once and had to drink tap water YUK!, don't want to do that again LOL.

..Nick..

10. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Not sure whether this was posted already but aside from fluorided water which scares me enough already and is very difficult to escape, we had a permission slip letter through a few months agoa last year about the primary school asking

whether we would permit the children to consume flourided milk !!!!

ourageous. That was a tipping point. I wrote to the headteacher, was referred to the local NHS district manager back and forth etc. All pretty fruitless as these people did not appreciate the toxicity of fluoride. The school however panicked a little and said they were going to discuss it at the next governor's meeting. My view is that in reality they like following their guidelines, their rules and procedures etc - trust in what they are told, all for better children's teeth.
    As if we had a tooth decay problem in children in the northern hemisphere! long gone. there is dental hygiene now and tootbrushes and toothpaste.

The problem is, even if you do not grant permission as a parent, who guarantees me that there is no mix up of milk bottles at school? that is just an invite for management errors.

This makes me sooooo angry. Any other parents who whish to share?

I'm in Manchester but this fluoride milk initiative seems nationwide.

Anyone familiar what the water situation is in germany actually? We are making plans for relocation. Would appreciate if you could share what you know.

11. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Thanks for this useful post.
    I was wondering if you knew any more details about filtering the water to remove fluoride.
    I can get a filter with a changeable 'sock' in it which will filter down to 15, 10, 5 or 1 micron- will this do the trick? Many thanks in advance.
    PS. The make of the filter is Pentek and costs £300 from the US

Also, does anyone know the advantage of attaching a strong magnet to the incoming water pipe and if this will help with the purification?

Many thanks,
    Lancelot

12. Link to Post #52
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Contrary to what we have been told for many decades, man-made fluoride actually leads to fluoridosis, a condition that is marked by stained and weakened hole-filled teeth. Notably, in Europe and US communities where there is no water fluoridation, cavities are less than in fluoridated US communities. Even worse, fluoride can result in hyperactivity and/or lethargy, arthritis, lowered thyroid function, lowered IQ, dementia, disrupted immune system, genetic damage, cell death, cancers, deactivated essential enzymes and lower life span.

Fluoride in its natural form is actually considered an essential trace element, but we only need very tiny amounts and the natural form of fluoride is a far cry from the man-made form added to our water and products. The natural form of mineral fluoride found in your teeth and in nature is called Apatite (calcium fluoro-chloro-hydroxyl phosphate). The unnatural form of fluoride added to our municipal water supplies is sodium fluoride - a chemical by-product of aluminium, steel, cement, phosphate, and nuclear weapons manufacturing. Such fluoride has no nutrient value or health benefits whatsoever.

I complained to the European Commission about The fluoridation of drinking water in the UK.

Their response was drinking water quality is in the European Union and regulated by the drinking water directive. Whilst the drinking water directive sets ambitious and legally binding standards, it does not prescribe how to achieve those standards. As an example, the method of drinking water disinfection (e.g. chlorination by chlorine gas, by chloride dioxide, by sodium hypochlorite, UV disinfection, ozonisation etc) is the right and responsibility of the operter, against the background of possible additional legislation. For fluoride, the directive set a quality standard, as long as this standard is complied with the fluoridation of drinking water (which is to our knowledge in Ireland and the United Kingdom) is not an infringement of the drinking water directive. At the same time, the drinking water directive does by no means set out an obligation for drinking water fluroidation; this is the responsibility of the national authorities of member states as is a possible public consultation on such matter.

Possible consultation never happened in the UK

13. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Fluoride cant be removed by filtration, only by Reverse Osmosis. Uits can be bought from santevia in canada for $499, heres the link-
    www.santevia.com

14. Link to Post #54
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,652 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by Lancelot (here)
    I was wondering if you knew any more details about filtering the water to remove fluoride.
    I can get a filter with a changeable 'sock' in it which will filter down to 15, 10, 5 or 1 micron- will this do the trick?
    The fluoride ion is much smaller than one micron. The ionic radius of a fluoride ion is on the order of 100 picometers, where a picometer is one-millionth of a micron. So that makes the fluoride ion about one-ten-thousandth of a micron in radius. That one-micron sock won't help.

My favorite water filter site (local to me in North Texas and installers of my own home filter setup) has a page on Removing Fluoride from Water:
    Quote For practical purposes, there are three choices for removing fluoride from drinking water: distillation, reverse osmosis, and filtration through a special fluoride/arsenic reduction medium called activated alumina.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Lancelot (here)
    Fluoride cant be removed by filtration, only by Reverse Osmosis.
    Distillation and the right kind of filter media can also work -- see my post just above.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Mike (31st January 2011), NancyV (31st January 2011)

16. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

i get my water through reverse osmosis, but it sits in a plastic 5 gallon bottle, so that's probably not great. i long since stopped with the toothpastes and mouthwashes and haven't found any tangible differences in my health. i have great teeth. but i reckon not poisoning yourself with flouride is nice health benefit long term. i noticed one day last month on the nightly news (with katie) there was a 2 second mention about the concerns of over-fluoridation. and i've heard nothing more or nothing since in the mainstream media.

17. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

Quote For practical purposes, there are three choices for removing fluoride from drinking water: distillation, reverse osmosis, and filtration through a special fluoride/arsenic reduction medium called activated alumina.
    This statement is correct; my 2 cents.

Water can also be demineralized thru the use of ion resin beds.

I would not drink distilled water for long periods of time; demineralized water will draw minerals out of your body to balance demineralized water unbalanced nature; even if you take supplements.

Also for your consideration of water read:

The Hidden Messages in Water by Masaru Emoto

18. Link to Post #57
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,652 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)
    I would not drink distilled water for long periods of time; demineralized water will draw minerals out of your body to balance demineralized water unbalanced nature; even if you take supplements.
    How about remineralizing the water?

My setup removes the chlorine with a whole house filter. For my drinking water, I then remove the fluoride with reverse osmosis and add back in a dash of Willard's Water and good salt. Then I store my drinking water in the refrigerator.

I am presently on the lookout for a good way to increase the magnesium content of my drinking water. What I add back in presently has no magnesium.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

13th Warrior (17th June 2014)

20. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

This is what I am going to go with in our house thats under construction.... structured water

www.photonicwater.com

21. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

here is a good link to a cleanse for fluoride: http://robertvon.com/mbp.
    http://robertvon.com/mbp.html

22. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

In my town, The municipality fluoridated the water for the eastern part of the city because the department of national defence required it for customers on the base. This was in 06'

I believe they have since stopped.

(CFB Kingston said it is turning off fluoridation, “because there are other sources for the dental
    chemical”. )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast