+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michael Monk interviewed by Lisa Harrison

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    What am I looking for? The cream of the crop, the bees knees... of life!
    We are humans becoming, help us to become for the highest and best good of all concerned!

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JoshuaM For This Post:

<8> (16th March 2012), aranuk (16th March 2012), Debra (16th March 2012), hohoemi (16th March 2012), karamba (16th March 2012), Paladin14 (16th March 2012), PathWalker (16th March 2012), sandy (11th March 2012), Snowbird (18th March 2012), TraineeHuman (12th March 2012), WhiteFeather (19th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Michael Monk interviewed by Lisa Harrison

I loved this interview. Some of his demonstrations on his youtube channel, avatarenergymastery, are seemingly the real deal and pretty impressive, especially this one where he makes every cloud in the sky disappear:

I am interested to see what happens tomorrow(today), if anything, after running into this video by the other avatar energy mastery teacher in the Lisa Harrison interview, Peter Shelton.. "divine souls 16th of march" video notes: "energy shift 16th of march a change in the earth and you!"
    he's hard to make out, speaks very quietly...

"a catalyst event, will cause an awakening shift, this is not a time for you who are awakened to say 'I told you so,' this is a time for you to try to help them advance as quickly as possible to the next step... there will be some things that people will call catastrophic, this is part of the change, you cant change this event but you can ride the wave, its already started but will get strong at the 16th, and stronger after, there will be earthquakes and so on, the trick is to be focused on the end point.. it is written that there's going to be in the end 1,000 years of peace, angelic golden age, all this will be true. this upheaval that's about to happen, your governments already know about, one make underground bases, two, ships and so on, which none of us will go on, their underground bases are in pieces, this is about the common person, not a select few... do know you're a good person inside and do understand you've got to heal even by mistakes and learn from your mistakes, everybody makes mistakes so you must forgive yourself and those around you who may have done you an in-service. you're awake and you're free and to be truly free is the most important thing.." talks about his links etc.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Paladin14 For This Post:

Debra (16th March 2012), hohoemi (16th March 2012), meeradas (16th March 2012), PathWalker (16th March 2012), Snowbird (18th March 2012), TraineeHuman (16th March 2012), WhiteFeather (19th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Just came across this thread this evening (yep. 16th in Southern 'sphere!).
    As for today...I must say...I have felt SUPER tired, weary-worn...and also hungry.
    I ate half a loaf of toasted pumpkin bread and other sweet morsels (which I did enjoy, but twas excessive, and not exactly feeling vital as a result). But this just my personal me me me world. Not sure what is happening in the "wider world", as have not had the "strength" nor inclination to tune into the tv-gloom-dom-180 degrees from the real-truth news.
    So I shall roam this forum for updates and briefings.
    Maybe my energy levels will be on the rise tomorrow...one can only see what unfolds.

Thanks for the transcript. Yes, Mr Monk is a soft talker for sure...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Paladin14 (16th March 2012), Snowbird (18th March 2012), WhiteFeather (19th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

i heard this interview last week and peter was hard to hear then. he is hard to hear on this new video also. common peter, we need to be able to hear you more easily if you want to share your message. the web site is interesting that michael and peter have put together. it shows michael making clouds disappear, changing the direction the wind blows, and other things. check it out avatarenergymaster.com

8. Link to Post #5
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Thanks you for the great interview.
    Michael Monk was also interviewed by WistleBlower radio with Kerry Casidi here: http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/...32k-101211.mp3

The material is extra powerful, for those that are responsible and aware of their power.
    If you are still angry and/or in fear about TPTW or the 2012 events, do not go there.

Joy and happiness
    PathWalker
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Delight (16th March 2012), Paladin14 (16th March 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member cheez_2806's Avatar
    Thanks

in the first video on atmokenesis - it seemed like its a very windy day by looking at the trees behind him and the wind noises in the video. Clouds dissipate eventually don't they?? I assume on a windy day it would travel at a faster speed that's why the camera was moving to follow the cloud and wouldn't it dissipate faster??
    Like this video here within around 2 min clouds dissipate

And in terms of manipulating the weather - in my mind it was more of something like changing from sunny to raining something like that...is there any other videos of him manipulating weather in a slightly larger scale than cloud dissipation??

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cheez_2806 For This Post:

Paladin14 (16th March 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

that is Michel Monk web side, lots of great tools!
    enjoy
    www.avatarenergymaster.com

13. The Following User Says Thank You to karamba For This Post:

PathWalker (16th March 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cheez_2806 (here)
    in the first video on atmokenesis - it seemed like its a very windy day by looking at the trees behind him and the wind noises in the video. Clouds dissipate eventually don't they?? I assume on a windy day it would travel at a faster speed that's why the camera was moving to follow the cloud and wouldn't it dissipate faster??
    Like this video here within around 2 min clouds dissipate

And in terms of manipulating the weather - in my mind it was more of something like changing from sunny to raining something like that...is there any other videos of him manipulating weather in a slightly larger scale than cloud dissipation??
    Yes, I guess clouds must dissipate eventually. Your comments make Monk's demonstration even more convincing to me now, because between 3:35 to about 6:10ish he first makes a larger cloud go away, and then the smaller one next to it. If these clouds were all dissipating at a natural rate without his influence, wouldn't those smaller clouds go away first? He goes from cloud to cloud, pointing them out, dispersing them- this isn't waiting around and randomly luckily pointing out the cloud to dissipate next.

I showed this to a couple of friends and immediately they questioned "after effects?" meaning could it be digitally forged. They asked me that before even watching the video, they just immediately assumed it can't be real. I don't think even the best camera tracking/digital effects studios in the world can replicate this. There's too much focusing/un-focusing, zooming in and out, natural camera shakes, clouds in different parts of the sky at different angles over the horizon. That would be a nightmare and in my opinion impossible to fake. My opinion is one that works professionally in the 3d animation field, and I just don't see this as a possible fake at all.

Even that reasoning will not be good enough for a lot of people I know, they would need to see it in person with their own eyes. Everyone can make their own decision, if you want to label it up as a possible hoax, you can still do that comfortably and ignore his message.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Paladin14 For This Post:

cheez_2806 (17th March 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Like it says on the website, videos these days are not proof. I found what he had to say about fourth density far more interesting, I have never heard anybody describe exactly what was meant by the term before. His explanation is very illuminating. Years ago when I began meditating I found a way to create balls of energy, i don't think the term 'orbs' existed at that time; it was interesting to hear the next step.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to geoff For This Post:

Paladin14 (19th March 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

That is amazing cloud dispersal! I can split clouds, but I have never attempted to disperse one. Hmmmmmm....I'll have to try that.

How is Michael Monk with chemtrails?
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    That is amazing cloud dispersal! I can split clouds, but I have never attempted to disperse one. Hmmmmmm....I'll have to try that.

He was asked that in one of his interviews, I'll try to take note when I hear it, I'll probably listen to them again at work today. I think he's of the opinion that no matter what chemicals they spray on us or put in our water, our intent or consciousness is enough to override it.

I didn't mean to come off as if I'm defending the video too much in my previous post, I just can't see how it can possibly be a hoax. If the best post effects studio in the world, or post effects artist in the world took the time to match up all that video, do the tracking to the camera shakes, make the blurs and focusing look real, then sure maybe there's a possibility its hoaxed. But if an individual or studio put all those hours and effort into making a hoax, I doubt it would be just on this guy's youtube channel. They would have made it more amazing I'm sure, more visually stunning, and made a much shorter video. That kind of video tracking mastery I would imagine would come equipped with a desire to show off the effects in a more visually appealing way, and someone who would spend all that time making something like that would definitely be wanting to show off their work more.

I think I'm just annoyed in my personal life by this; something that's obviously not a hoax, here's proof of a guy making clouds disappear with his intent, and they still jump to the hoax conclusion before watching it (my best friend and girlfriend). It reinforces to me that sometimes you just can't wake people up even with some pretty solid demonstrations like this, they can't or won't allow it to alter their reality.

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

I personally have created white orbs in the sky through intentions, and asking for these orbs to remove the poisons of the chemtrails. I have performed this at least 6 different times. Best way to do this is focus and intent. This is no B/S. It really works.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

22. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)

I personally have created white orbs in the sky through intentions, and asking for these orbs to remove the poisons of the chemtrails. I have performed this at least 6 different times. Best way to do this is focus and intent. This is no B/S. It really works.
    Now I wonder if this is what Prophet Yahweh is doing when he calls down UFO's. He may be summoning orbs with his intent through prayer.

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)

here's where I found him talking about chemtrails, he includes it in any negative conspiracy topics; the ultimate power lies in us creating our reality. between about 52:14 to 56:30 he covers this.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Paladin14 For This Post:

Realeyes (1st April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread